Video: K’NAAN – ABC’s

Previously: K’NAAN – A-List Radio Freestyle

51 Responses to “Video: K’NAAN – ABC’s”

illmaaaaaaaaaaaaaatic

if I could go back to any times, and could bring something from the present. I’d go back to early slave trade and bring with me an A-K47.

3. Prada Main Says:

this is Chea’s Man right? *listens*

4. Prada Main Says:

cOLD Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 1:07 pm

^^^^^^

Ol Tom Cruise in the last samuri getting blasted type nigga

5. A tribe called quest Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 1:08 pm
    Click the name for the twitter.

How right off the gate im following BH, Dbillz and eskay

6. ans Says:

i like k’naan but not feeling this song

7. Plug Says:

workin for 2 bucks an hour sucks

*contemplates hittin the block*

…now if I could bring something from the past to the present, it’ll be secret scrolls tucked away in lost kingdoms, or carmen electra and her virgin poon.

workin for 2 bucks an hour sucks

*contemplates hittin the block*

^ damn homie… I now you’re just venting, but stay focused my ninja

10. the real truth Says:

Id do the same shit except with J’lo…like when she was 19-20…crackness

11. MiamiDaze Says:

This song is in Madden.

Id do the same shit except with J’lo…like when she was 19-20…crackness

^sizzle

13. Beezy Says:

explaining that we’re fucking on the couch cuz that’s just how I roll.

^This is honestly the funniest shit i have read in my life.

14. Prada Main Says:

MiamiDaze Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    This song is in Madden.

^^^^^
    How much you think you can bread off that? or having it in a movie? Eskay thoughts?

beezy what you reading?

16. b-ease Says:

If I could go back in time, I’d take the lightbulb to the early 1800’s. Just to get Thomas Edison erased from the history books.

17. Prada Main Says:

I would be on my Bif shit and get a sports almanac and then go in on the betting in the 1920’s …….fucking build a castle in LA JOLLA on my earnings with a MOAT and ride in on a white horse(c)Benzino

^but you’d need electricy?

19. b-ease Says:

^but you’d need electricy?

Don’t complicate this cold, lol.

But co-sign fux, sports almanac is the way to go, word to Back to the Future part 2.

I might go back to when Pam Grier was 21 and kill her with 90’s game.

21. Plug Says:

…whats even worse is I was being a father to a child that wasnt even mine and claiming her as mine… wouldnt even let me pick my son up unless I took both….

…baby moms got the nerve to tell the courts she wants sole custody. she could have told them joint custody and still got the same amount of money but instead she went for the jugular.

22. b-ease Says:

I would be on my Bif shit

LOL, I honestly just peeped that part.

^ I do sympahtize with you. As long as you show Jr the gucci loafs, you good fam.

24. b-ease Says:

^This is honestly the funniest shit i have read in my life.

LOL, *daps*

ease what is the nigga beezy reading? por favor

26. nation Says:

whattup

27. b-ease Says:

Damn plug.

28. Prada Main Says:

the gucci loafs

^^^^^
    is that your favorite Jada Line? its mine

Yo real talk I was going to ASU in 01 and i went into this gucci store and I copped the brown bucket hat with the g pattern, niggas at the school was jocking they didnt even know what it was. I figured I should them some growth

what up nate

30. b-ease Says:

ease what is the nigga beezy reading? por favor

It’s just my post from the last thread.

31. b-ease Says:

*daps nation*

32. Prada Main Says:

Plug you mention that shit to the judge? fuck bitches

^link that hat up, so I can see the illness.

34. Prada Main Says:

^link that hat up, so I can see the illness.

just that old school jawn they probably still sell it……let me look real quick

35. Prada Main Says:

*daps my nigga nation*(c)Corey Gunz

36. Prince Says:

wats poppin nah

37. Plug Says:

Plug you mention that shit to the judge?
    ——–
    I aint even got to the judge yet. I tried to tell the mediator and she didnt care. she was like “tell it to your lawyer.” If I dont get a lawyer, who knows what the judge will say.

38. Big_Seth Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 1:15 pm

^but you’d need electricity?

all you need is a potato

3rd grade anyone?

39. b-ease Says:

If I dont get a lawyer,

You gotta get a lawyer dude. Shit aint right.

wats poppin nah

^ the nigga plug is being extorted, and I’m going back in time to revirginise dimes.

41. Beezy Says:

ease what is the nigga beezy reading? por favor

It’s just my post from the last thread.

>”Why we fuckin on the couch? Lets use your bed Bernard…”

“Bitch please, I fuck on the couch…its how I roll”

42. Prada Main Says:

neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod60720001&cmCat=search

^^^^^

Here CoLd

43. Prince Says:

cOLD Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    wats poppin nah

^ wtf r u talking bout.. how r the extorting plug.. and wat the fuck u going back in time is suppose to do… wat happened to grabbing a hammer and kid napping kids?

It’s just my post from the last thread.

>”Why we fuckin on the couch? Lets use your bed Bernard…”

“Bitch please, I fuck on the couch…its how I roll”

^ I see I said
    ————-

would any of you consider having your chick get her hymen sewn so you could deflower her all over again.

45. Prince Says:

cOLD Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 1:28 pm
    It’s just my post from the last thread.

>”Why we fuckin on the couch? Lets use your bed Bernard…”

“Bitch please, I fuck on the couch…its how I roll”

^ I see I said
    ————-

^no poppin her cherry is 1thing but that better be the last time she bleeds on my bed… so going threw it again is stupid imo

46. b-ease Says:

Naw, that’s just bizarre. lol

47. Chase Says:

Plug Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 1:24 pm
    Plug you mention that shit to the judge?
    ——–

Son what the fuck kind of mediator is that? Real talk, get you a lawyer, and even if you can’t you may want to reevaluate the mediator cuz that shit does not even sound fair and impartial, which is what a mediator should be. Be sure to have all of your paperwork, take notes, lots of notes. Don’t leave anything to memory. It can fail you when you need it. And show the judge that not only is she being unfair and unreasonalbe, but so is your so-called mediator.

48. ty from linden blvd Says:

yo eskay can i get the mp3 of this k’nann track??

49. nation Says:

>> yea we gotta see how the week turn out….if niggas lucky we might get a hov song or maybe a kiss freestyle that would be nice

^ what would you know, your dreams might become a reality

50. nation Says:

what up cOLD, you been MIA or what

daps Fux, b-ease, everyone else

51. NOSLEEPNY Says:

HA The Chubbster that was a nice surprise but I’m still undecided on K’nann…