Teriyaki Boyz feat. Kanye West – Teriya-King

kanye-west-nigo-teriyaki-boyz

Off their upcoming Serious Japanese project. According to Shake, Big Sean is supposed to be on this record too.

Teriyaki Boyz feat. Kanye West – Teriya-King (Produced by Kanye West)

Dude just asked if he could kick it in Japanese.

Previously: Kanye West – I Still Love H.E.R. <~~~~ Fire,  word to Vibe.

27 Responses to “Teriyaki Boyz feat. Kanye West – Teriya-King”

1. Prada Main Says:

these dudes is lame on visuals alone let alone musical …….shit I listen to classical(c)Slum

2. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Titanic Iceberg Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 5:27 pm
    Titanic Iceberg Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 5:19 pm

Now that MTV has stated Rick Ross Goes After 50 Cent In New Song, ‘Mafia Music’, this gives 50 the perfect option to boost up a beef b4 his album, but truth be told i think Ross wants and has been preparing for this….

I don’t think thats smart on Rawse’s part. I mean I dislike 50 as much as the next guy, but he people who actually listen to both will side with 50. There is no way rawse can win. i don’t see it. I didn’t even really take those lines as shots. They just look like controversial metaphors.

Trust me on this, Ross major fan base is Fl, ga, sc, miss, tx, ca, va, al,sc and nc and these cats listen to southern music and not 50. 50 does not rule the airwaves or clubs down south Ross and Waynes has and truth be told 50 is like george bush right now his approval rating is at all time low, i think this is the perfect time to really go at him, i mean even 50 record label did not back him with promotion the last go around

also contrary to poplr belief young buck was very well liked down south and what 50 did to him was not that well recieved and the teeney bobbers that loved 50 when he came out has now moved on to lil wayne and kanye

a record label shud hire me

3. Titanic Iceberg Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 5:28 pm
    Big_Seth Says:

January 26th, 2009 at 5:26 pm
    # lloyd banks Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 5:22 pm

i have earned about 15.2 million dollars since being in the game. What yall numbers look like?

60k a year working > 15.2 million jerking (50)

Not tru, cause u prob. got to kiss a$$ to ur boss for 60k a year, id rather do it and get 15.2 mill

4. Prada Main Says:

I Fux Says:

January 15th, 2007 at 5:15 pm
    Billz

That shit hurt my heart, I fucking hate Boston associated teams plus Benzino

5. Brooke Hogan Says:

Does anyone here know if lloyd is making a new album?

6. pfunktheking Says:

that pennies video is legit.
    Mikey is walking a remote control car with an alligator head tied on to it
    chuck previewed that video to me back in october.
    COOL KIDS >>> ANY OTHER NEW DUO

7. Prada Main Says:

Brooke Hogan

^^^^^^^^^^

*fucking dies on a diet*

8. A tribe called quest Says:

Nation do you have pennies on mp3

9. Big_Seth Says:

About the money thing I was joking. I thought it was funny. I should probably run my jokes by someone here at work cuz most people take them too serious or don’t laugh. Maybe I’m not as funny as I think I am.

And as far as Ross’s beef with 50 you may be right about the south, but I live there and I know dudes who still fuck with 50 heavy. and that don’t like fake rappers. Especially not cops. Its risky, but your right, it could be the best time. I’d like to see what happens.

10. Scott Storch Says:

Brooke, hit me up for that track. peace

11. PHENOMENON Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    January 26th, 2009 at 5:36 pm
    Nation do you have pennies on mp3

i got you (nh)
    what up yo!
    ==============

Wattup, good looks on that drake tape. I havent gotten around to listening to it yet but i will as soon as i get home.

15. YERP Says:

this shit goes hard as fuck

16. the watcherz Says:

Kusu o taberu na

17. pfunktheking Says:

COOL KIDS-PENNIES MP3
    zshare.net/audio/547070634aceaf05/

18. Mr.Londoner Says:

ahhh… kanYe rapping

19. Rick Ross Says:

BOSS.

20. pfunktheking Says:

Fa sho man, that shit is legit..

21. PHENOMENON Says:

I like that Pennies.

Props.

22. PHENOMENON Says:

Of course, Zshare ruined the download.

23. A tribe called quest Says:

“Just seen a nigga get robbed like whoa, Oh shoulda tucked the chain, niggas aint playin man it aint a fuckin game”

Kanyes throwing shots at 50?

Btw, wheres Jin at, i know he wouldnt stand for this bafoolery smh

Look out for my new group ‘Kung pow niggas’

24. Ryan Maxwell Says:

Both Kanye and Lupe getting involved w/the Chinese. Big thing of 09?

25. Justin Says:

You fucking retard, these are Japanese.

26. sened Says:

this song fuckin sucks. its different, yes, but it sounds like shit.

27. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Teriyaki Boyz ft. Kanye & Big Sean - Teriya-King Says:

[…] the completed version of this, now with Big Sean’s […]