Drake feat. Lil Wayne & Santogold – Unstoppable (RMX)

drake-lil-wayne

The last official leak from So Far Gone. Produced by Diplo.

Drake feat. Lil Wayne & Santogold – Unstoppable (RMX) | Sharebee

Previously: Drake – So Far Gone (Artwork #1)

133 Responses to “Drake feat. Lil Wayne & Santogold – Unstoppable (RMX)”

1. Victory Says:

The Ecstatic

2. Josh Says:

Hot. Drake always comes correct.

3. pfunktheking Says:

drake got bars..

4. sleep Says:

Who the fuck is drake. Do u niggas really have time to listen to all of these blog rappers.

5. sleep Says:

Is lil wayne doing arenas or mid size venues. And is he the only superstar on his tour. Cause I’m a fan but I can’t see myself dropping $50-$75 to go to his concert.

6. embark Says:

# sleep Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 8:06 am

Define blog rapper cuz this nigga is signed to a major situation, not nahright records.

7. Mag Says:

Blog rappers = Having no buzz on the streets other than commentors online..see: Hamilton, Wale, etc

8. Casket Face Says:

Mag Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 8:50 am
    ____

The streets not paying nobody fucking bills…look at the LOX they ain’t seeing no Drake money.

I went to Wale show last month and the line was literally around the corner and SOLD OUT. It’s 2009 nobody give a fuck about the streets
    Giuliani put in that Orkin Man work in street been dead since “03”

Niggas gotta learn about forward movement..the 90’s not comming back

9. M.Tyson Says:

sleep Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 8:06 am

————————————————————-
    it took me a min to even listen to CH song..and the one reason i listen to it was because people co sign him plus the track he released to produced by Pete Rock..thought that track was ill but since ive come to the conclusion he meh talent nothing special..i havent listen to this track nor have i listen to any of drake shit..Papoose was the only rapper that joint after joint seemed to have Greatness potiental but that was 4 years..Banks 5 years ago had Greatness potiental..Jay Elec been incredible that Who the fuck is Jay Electronica mixtape wasnt very…. but everything been fire since then *cough*ghost writer *cough*..i guess Ortiz has potential greatness if he get a couple dre joint clear with NY usual suspects pete,premo,buckwild,9th,alchemist/or havoc joell next project would be classic

but i get feeling that the next GOAT probably has made his/her first mixtape yet…they usually come out of now where

10. M.Tyson Says:

____

Giuliani put in that Orkin Man work in street been dead since “03″

Niggas gotta learn about forward movement..the 90’s not comming back
    ————————————————–
    LOL i wish the 90s was coming back….whats wale best song? listen to some Wale track smh @ was hot…dude is far from a embarrasment but nigs online around the block for that nig?really

11. M.Tyson Says:

*edit*Wale track smh @ whats hot* i need to learn how to read before i post

12. nirun Says:

drake can act, sing, and rap (no homo)

13. Casket Face Says:

M.Tyson Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 9:14 am

______
    See for yourself …shit even Leonardo DiCaprio showed up lol..realtalk

vimeo.com/2608197

14. A tribe called quest Says:

I never heard of a nigga get so much hype off one mixtape. Hes in line for a hard fall.

15. M.Tyson Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 9:19 am
    M.Tyson Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 9:14 am

______
    See for yourself …shit even Leonardo DiCaprio showed up lol..realtalk

vimeo.com/2608197

———————————————————
    ludacris..this aint no motherfucking ludacris..i thought we re going to a ludacris concert ,katt williams “pimp chronicles”

Leonardo must have gotten lost or something but even if he was willingly there i suspect he one of those typically white people who like hiphop

16. Casket Face Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 9:31 am
    ____

I totally agree, he’s not humble enough…you can’t come out the gate like “fuck the world”. I admit his metaphors are ahead of his time but that doesn’t mean shit if people will grow tired of the attitude that comes with it.

17. M.Tyson Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 9:31 am
    —————————————————————-
    XXL called Wale “the thinking man’s Lil’ Wayne” does anyone know wtf thats supposed to mean?

18. pfunktheking Says:

sleep Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 8:06 am
    Who the fuck is drake.

aubrey “drake” ghram

rapper/actor/singer/song writer from toronto

crews include Young Money, ATF, October’s Very Own.

i think he’s half black, half jewish,

dropped two mixtapes “room for improvement” and “comeback season”

both were really dope.

no stanism, but drake makes good music..

19. A tribe called quest Says:

Top prospects

1. Charles Ham
    2. Kid Cudi
    3. Currensy

20. M.Tyson Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 9:42 am
    Top prospects

1. Charles Ham
    2. Kid Cudi
    3. Currensy
    —————-
    really is that all i think i stated i think CH is a average talent i hate that Day N Nite song and i like Currensy music but i just wish he would speed the flow up a little

would Asher Roth be in the Top prospect discussion?

21. Casket Face Says:

M.Tyson Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 9:39 am

_____

My guess is he really doesn’t have a criteria, he just goes in like Wayne with “throw at the wall see if it sticks” type of songs and people just gravitate to him.

He’s a hypebeast from DC…that’s really unheard of..REALLY

Just like Wayne dresses like a hipster from Brooklyn, wearing skating Supras from Cali and carries a plastic cup like he’s from Texas…no one questions it, they just rock with it.

22. pfunktheking Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 9:42 am
    Top prospects

1. Charles Ham
    2. Kid Cudi
    3. Currensy

mine goes

1.Drake
    2.Kid Cudi
    3.Wale
    4.Mickey Factz
    5.Charles Hamilton

23. A tribe called quest Says:

would Asher Roth be in the Top prospect discussion?
    =====================

Imo, talent or no talent, his managing team has put him ahead of the pack.
    ——————————————

He’s a hypebeast from DC…that’s really unheard of..REALLY

=======================

That nigga is a cornball, I personally cannot listen to a song where all 3 verses are from wale, the man is dull and has no charisma on the mic.

24. pfunktheking Says:

would Asher Roth be in the Top prospect discussion?

imo no. not hating. but his music doesn’t move me.

25. M.Tyson Says:

Imo, talent or no talent, his managing team has put him ahead of the pack.
    —————————————————–
    fuck interscope they probably one of the biggest reasons for why hiphop is fuck up right now

shug and jimmy playing into the big vs pac shit

jimmy signing eminem making sure that gets hip hop mega mainstream and making shit about record sales

jimmy backing the dump truck of money into curtis album promotion

26. pfunktheking Says:

what up ATCQ!
    i thought you said you listen to his music, but you don’t like/respect him

27. Casket Face Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 9:51 am

_____

His mixtape 100 miles and running is decent

I have D.C. Gorrillaz, WALEDANCE, and Breakdown in the iPod

He just rubbed me the wrong way…

*True Story*

I went to his show ON THE BEHALF OF KID CUDI.
    I got in with a press pass FOR MY REAL JOB….
    So when I met WALE he brushed me off until
    Pusha T and Kudi Cudi showed me love and Colin Munroe
    manager made a big hype about my camera
    (Canon HV20 – Vlogger’s Top Choice)

Then this asshole comes over like an attention whore acting like he don’t want some camera action knowing he does. But I had already interviewed him upstairs and he was standoff’ish and evasive.

So he kissed ass with these dirty DVD niggas and they camera was stupid big but like 30 years old…the footage looks like garbage and my FOOTAGE made it to MTV then the ass kissing starts…

Cudi won because he just didn’t assume my small 1/4 pound $3700 camera wasn’t just some dirty HANDY CAM…it was a CANNON HV20…

28. pfunktheking Says:

cudi is mad humble..
    people like that always win.

29. Victory Says:

# nirun Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 9:17 am

drake can act, sing, and rap (no homo)

not well at all tho.

he’s like a chinese bootleg version of Mos Def

30. pfunktheking Says:

Victory Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 10:16 am
    # nirun Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 9:17 am

drake can act, sing, and rap (no homo)

not well at all tho.

he’s like a chinese bootleg version of Mos Def

comparison fail

31. Casket Face Says:

pfunktheking Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 10:10 am

cudi is mad humble..
    people like that always win.
    _____

Cudi is ultra-humble this nigga wild-out of security for pushing his fans he acutally said he’ll cancel his perfomance if they treated them like shit…that was the realest shit I ever heard.

Just like WALE, Black Milk is from Detroit but he’s another vain-type larger than life because I’m signed to “Fat Beats” ass nigga. Them niggas always fail because they don’t got love from the press. No matter how many fans you got the press is what matters in the end.

32. pfunktheking Says:

“”I can get money with my eyes closed

lost some of my hottest verse’s down in Cabo,

so if you find a blackberry with the side scroll,

sell that muthaf*cka to any rapper that I know..”-DRAKE-“SAY WHAT’S REAL”

33. Victory Says:

# pfunktheking Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 10:20 am

Victory Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 10:16 am
    # nirun Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 9:17 am

drake can act, sing, and rap (no homo)

not well at all tho.

he’s like a chinese bootleg version of Mos Def

comparison fail

I know, not even that comes close to Mos huh?

34. M.Tyson Says:

———————————————————-
    i disagree this is 2009 where this is the age Blogs and Youtube where you have now excuse for not getting label promotion or radio shine…radio will song go out business so not create ur own site and have your own Youtube channel is almost foolish. in this age ….like Leo dacprio can know this wale character is amazing to me..

35. M.Tyson Says:

*edit *radio will soon

signing off nah-ggers i going to sleep

36. Casket Face Says:

pfunktheking Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 10:28 am
    “”I can get money with my eyes closed

lost some of my hottest verse’s down in Cabo,

so if you find a blackberry with the side scroll,

sell that muthaf*cka to any rapper that I know..”-DRAKE-”SAY WHAT’S REAL”
    _____

Drake actually works with my ex-girl, she said he’s funny and humble
    and be freestyling for her..(white girls alway impressed by freestyles)
    she came home from work like “Aubrey came by the office today..”
    I’m shut up frontin’ like yall on first name basis, this nigga actually called her “like what up_______”

I had the Jackie Chan face..oooooo

37. pfunktheking Says:

Victory Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 10:31 am
    # pfunktheking Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 10:20 am

Victory Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 10:16 am
    # nirun Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 9:17 am

drake can act, sing, and rap (no homo)

not well at all tho.

he’s like a chinese bootleg version of Mos Def

comparison fail

I know, not even that comes close to Mos huh?

Two different sides of the spectrum

38. Charles Oakley Says:

drake’s dope and he has murdered wayne on every collaboration they have been on together, no that that is saying much anymore

39. pfunktheking Says:

(white girls alway impressed by freestyles)

co-sign!

before i turned 21, when all me and my friends knew were crackin’ ass house parties and keggers, we’d get drunk, and then some of us would freestyle, and drunk white girls and sober white girls, and just girls in general would gather round like “oooh what are they doing?” and some white girls start awkwardly try to dance to the beat box. and they act as if they understand what you’re spitting.. damn i miss those days..

house parties > clubs
    unless they’re vegas clubs..

40. Victory Says:

Wayne did merk Jada on Death Wish tho

41. Casket Face Says:

>>>and some white girls start awkwardly try to dance to the beat box. and they act as if they understand what you’re spitting..

*skateboards on subway platform*

42. A tribe called quest Says:

@pfunk

I listened to mixtape about nothing and I enjoyed it, it had a lot of cameos and little gimmicks (no shots at the tape).

I couldn’t listen to 100 miles and running and the other one. yesterday when we were havin the wale discussion I revisited M.A.N.

43. Jersey*made*me Says:

*Dead* @niggas booing the DJ at the Slaughterhouse show for playing the “Lollipop” beat.

Niggas that realize Wayne ain’t shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

44. pfunktheking Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 10:57 am
    @pfunk

and you just aint feelin it?

45. A tribe called quest Says:

Can’t front tho, I would like to see a wale show out of curiosity. But I wouldn’t wait in line around corners.

46. b-ease Says:

First verse I’ve ever heard from Drake. Dope. Especially the “on the fence like Mr. Feeny” line. It’s still completely asinine to compare him to Jay (or any artist that’s been proven for that matter), but still, he’s dope.

47. Mag Says:

Currency did justice to that We came up beat.

also I expect another Lloyd Banks joint this week.

48. A tribe called quest Says:

Yea it was dope, when I heard it I thought this dude is nice but boring.

49. pfunktheking Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 11:07 am
    Yea it was dope, when I heard it I thought this dude is nice but boring.

ok, i get you.

50. A tribe called quest Says:

This year I expect big things from the not so established

Max b
    Charles ham
    Kid cudi
    Currensy
    Blu (especially blu)
    BoB

51. pfunktheking Says:

b-ease Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 11:06 am

i highly recommend listening to more drake.
    and that line was dope..
    Boy Meets World is one of the greater TGIF shows.
    i can’t wait til they put that on nick @ nite
    that show is still funny and the values instilled in some episodes hit the heart.
    Boy Meets World is still relevant…

52. b-ease Says:

Mixtape About Nothing was one of the best hiphop projects to drop in 2008. Period. The beats are understated but potent and Wale is a master of turns of phrase and double entendres. His accent makes his flow seem almost lazy at first, but it’s actually just that technically precise, almost like Ha-era Juvenile.

But co-sign Tribe, I can’t listen to 100 Miles and Running.

53. pfunktheking Says:

Blu (especially blu)

co-sign

below the heavens imo is classic.. and all his other music is good too

54. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That Prom Queen shit is dope yo, but i listen to rock and alternative so that would make sense.

55. A tribe called quest Says:

Casket, you’re either one of the goat liars of all time with the most consistent herbish tendencies or you live a good like with the most consistent herbish tendencies.

56. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*daps all*

SMH @ me for not going to church this morning. . . .

57. Jersey*made*me Says:

They live streaming that show over there and Crooked I bodied that acapella.Duke hotter than I thought.

58. Jersey*made*me Says:

recorded streaming.

59. Casket Face Says:

The thing that urks me about WALE is how he knows “The Roots” brought the whole “live band” thing to the fore-front of hip-hop…
    People are calling WALE the originator of this and he never speaks on THE ROOTS…son that aint real.

He just got bitch ways he’s only 27 he still has time to change this.

60. A tribe called quest Says:

Church still exist?!

61. pockets Says:

im thinking more and more wale is a dick but he still is nice on the mic tho

62. A tribe called quest Says:

WAIT WALE IS 27??????

LOL

63. pockets Says:

listening to RZA’s best beats last night >>>

64. Temp Agency aka Young Splashy Splash Says:

yo!!

I had to come back to NR to say some important shit…

I just took a blood oath….that I will NEVER …never…never ever ever ever ever EVER!!! like or get used to Lil waynes new song Prom Queen….

im back on my G Unit shit until further notice

65. Carlos Voltron Says:

Someone please tell me that Busta and Royce da 5’9 song is on BUsta’s album. That shit is fire. They both went in.

66. pockets Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwUXiLm9cAk&feature=related

^my fav raekwon verse

67. jayRsoprano Says:

That shit is hot!!!! Drakes flow is live, feelin the hook.

68. Casket Face Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 11:34 am
    WAIT WALE IS 27??????

LOL

_____

Alot of niggad be shaving years off….the rule is if you shave
    off three or four to appeal to the younger audience.

Look at Angela Simmons, she just graduated from high school and went out on a date with that nigga in the first season of Run’s House and Run said “my daughter is only 17″..this was 2006

Angela is now listed a 23 years old it’s 2009….”shaving FTW”

69. nirun Says:

how old are you nahggers?

I’m 21 ([][])

70. nirun Says:

double whopper junior > martin louie the king jr

71. Casket Face Says:

Carlos Voltron Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 11:38 am
    Someone please tell me that Busta and Royce da 5′9 song is on BUsta’s album. That shit is fire. They both went in.
    ____

Back in August I met Busta and I told this nigga he should go back to Anarchy…son!! this nigga barked on me like …

“Nigga it’s about Forward Movement, everybody don’t wanna hear Anarchy from me”

But I start rapping that “Show me what you got for me” produced by Dilla, and about 20 niggas that was out there knew the words.

Now I see he on his “wrah wrah like a dugeon dragon” lately LMFAO..industry nigga is funny like that.

72. HomieBtotheJ Says:

Joe Budden Inteview on Shade45

Joe Budden talks Saigon:

Nickel Nine calls in:

73. b-ease Says:

*daps Pockets*

Rae definetly went in on that joint. He went in on that whole album.

74. herbal kint Says:

LMAO @ coffin mug trying to convince US he influenced Busta GTFOH

co-signs tribe this dude is without a doubt the GOAT liar

how you stay on this blog begging for attention then months later turn around acting like you influence rappers and they respect you and show you love

shits disgusting B (c) Boosie

75. Casket Face Says:

newnessmagazine.com/blog/2009/01/05/busta-rhymes-freestyle-on-92q-rap-attack-spittin-ova-that-bet-08-awards-freestyle-cypher-beat/

Busta Rhyme’s knows my Uncle and Busta Man’s got a clothing store in Uniondale on the same block as my Uncle’s club that’s where we were at. I never said I knew Busta like that like I’m his childrens god father and shit.

I posted proof of anything I ever spoke on…man just cause you view something as AMAZING doesn’t mean I do. I might view it as going hard for what I want and, that’s everyday for me.

I never bragged on Nah Right nor did I boast and you can find maybe 2 or 3 Nah Righters who point that fact out about me.

So if someone disses me on here I’m not gonna blow a head gasket, because I understand that’s it’s the internet and it’s just joking.
    If you can seriously dislike another man you never met over the web you have mental issues that need to be addressed.

what my ex-girl does for a living can’t be spoke upon publicly because lawyers take oaths to keep their clients information disclosed. But she sit down with Jay-Z weekly, Drake, Dj Khaled, Dame Dash,…the list goes on.

Just because I’m not one of those people who log off and never return because a nigga threw some good jokes my way doesn’t mean I’m any less of a real nigga that might just beat the universe out ya’ ass if I say you in public. Nor does it mean I don’t get respect in the real world.

There’s plenty of people x100 more successful than me that anonomously post online, I choice not hide…that’s the only difference.

76. the real truth Says:

Wat Up Nah

*Dapz All*

Martin Louie The King Jr. >>

77. the real truth Says:

Royce & Busta freestyle > Any freestyle ive heard this year or last year

“Ill knock your block off and balance you equilibrium”

78. Charles Oakley Says:

food & liquor >

his wordplay is and flow is incredible

79. Casket Face Says:

I really hate ignorant niggers who never been no where outside a 2 square mile confine of their house.

If you you from New York then you know everbody here know each other in one way of another.

Hell Common, Miss Info, Amanda Diva, Jay Electonica, Skillz, Quest, Cudi
    Wale…all have posted on Nah Right if they told you about themselve you doubt it’s really them.

Hell I’ve personally interview “Street Niggas” that posted on Nah Right right in front of my eyes…So just because you might be able to “TYPE SOME ETHER” or “JUMP ON HIM AT ONCE” doesn’t mean you can do that in real life…ANYBODY CAN BE DISRESPECTED ONLINE…Some “STREET NIGGA” and people like me really don’t because WE KNOW YOU’RE PUNK PUSSY ASS can’t breath the same AIR WE BREATH OFFLINE.

80. always_lurkin' Says:

lol…at the thought of common posting on NR

& a nahgger bodying the shit out of him on the internets

81. Casket Face Says:

always_lurkin’ Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 1:13 pm
    lol…at the thought of common posting on NR

& a nahgger bodying the shit out of him on the internets
    ___

Word son, he said it in an video eskay posted he posts on here.
    I got an interview with Wale and his peeps talking about Nah Right and Niketalk.

…Now imaging these niggas like: “yo I just got back from Australia, working out two Aussie models at one time in a penthouse suite”

doesn’t that seem far fetched? if you didn’t know it was WALE? ..see what I’m getting at?

It’s the ignorant NIGGERS that never had nothing in life that believe this type of shit is unobtainable or can’t be done. So they quck to “ether” niggas not knowing who they really talking to.

I have footage of WALE and CUDI joking about their Australia trip.

82. Smee Says:

“buy any jeans neccessary”- fly malcom x

83. silas Says:

some female tendencies going on nothing wrong with that if your female but nahright being what it is 99% r dudes

84. Casket Face Says:

silas Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 1:50 pm
    ____

exactly

85. shemesh Says:

60 bux on amazon gets you the complete series of six feet under for the next few hours

i just copped that

man first the wire set on sale for 82 and now this

great week in purchases

86. Phoebe Says:

Just imagine seeing Biggie with them! Just saw Notorious. It took my breath away.

87. A tribe called quest Says:

Casket who do you work for

88. Digital Scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB20Cc86cnU

KRS-1 dropping jewels about the Government on the Alex Jones show, speaks on Oblicky and the blind love people have for him…Eskay Nation, this needs a post

89. Casket Face Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 2:05 pm
    Casket who do you work for
    ___

I work for myself, but you’ve seen my work.
    my blog is something I do in spare time as a contribution
    to what I like in hip-hop..so I wish niggas stop thinking they
    have me figured out like my blog is all I’m about and if it’s not
    booming I failed in life.

my girl makes 120K a year in her line of work if that’s clearifies my TAX BRACKET and How important a funky ass blog and some LOL’s are to me.

90. nameless Says:

Casket Face Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 2:16 pm
    A tribe called quest Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 2:05 pm
    Casket who do you work for
    ___

I work for myself, but you’ve seen my work.
    my blog is something I do in spare time as a contribution
    to what I like in hip-hop..so I wish niggas stop thinking they
    have me figured out like my blog is all I’m about and if it’s not
    booming I failed in life.

========================

No shots but i didnt ask what your girl does, you sound mad defensive, i never got at you. Im just curious on what you do.

You coming out with all this extra shit, i dont even know how you pay for trips. I never heard of contract reporting.

Again no shots just curious

92. biz Says:

Eskay i need to feed my ipod. it doesnt like the taste of boo boo eva.

93. biz Says:

*re-reads*
    PAUSE

94. Casket Face Says:

Again no shots just curious
    _____

I mean you sweating my movements, I told you about my girl because her firm feeds me HIGH PROFILE celebs that’s I’ve personally seen shit on the staff at XXL and SOURCE….that’s what I meant by TAX BRACKET
    yeah there’s no such thing as contract reporting but TMZ, MTV, BET and VIACOM comp. pays VERY WELL for PROFESSIONAL footage even if its doesn’t air immediately or never. You might see it chopped up on TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORIES or BEHIND THE MUSIC years later or SOLD as STOCK FOOTAGE.

So what do you if you DON’T MIND ME ASKING? maybe I can understand where you coming from… (nh)

95. RoBaBank Says:

this new x men cartoon is aight

96. herbal kint Says:

* daps digi *

good looks on that knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everyone/alex jones clip

97. A tribe called quest Says:

lol you’re getting defensive again, im not sweating anyones movements. You’re the “mr me too” of nah right telling us a story about every single artist that is mentioned on nah. its not like im digging up on what you saying trying to ether you, you’re the one begging for attention.

I part time at a hospital while i go to school if you must know.

98. Casket Face Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    January 25th, 2009 at 2:47 pm

I part time at a hospital while i go to school if you must know.
    ____

^^Exactly, see that’s why I asked.
    See most BLOGGERS or JOURNALIST, OR MANAGERS and even ARTIST
    frequent BLOGS to CONNECT with each other.

See…so when I’m telling you the ARTIST I’ve encounted there’s like 3 or 4 niggas behind the scenes emailing me info and sending me their artist SONGS and PRESS info.

So while you’re just a regular dude that likes Nah Right, there’s people on here working.

I’m in school for Journalism so the Blogging is the way I practice and work on my craft.

When I tell you I talked to rapper I’m not saying WE backstroking through GOLD BULLION TOGEHTER and GETTING FED GRAPES BY SEX GODDESSES…I’m saying NYC is VERY, VERY, SMALL PLACE and YOU BOUND TO RUN INTO A CELEB AT LEAST 5 TIMES a day if you INVOLVED IN THE INDUSTRY.

So you view me as MR ME TOO maybe because you not into the ENTERTAINMENT lifestyle… that’s why I asked what you do, and I was right.

99. SeeAmI? Says:

theres a new x men cartoon

100. silas Says:

damn you dudes is still going at it blog beef sucks beef *yes homo*

anyone watching boston beat the shiz out of dal fckn eastern conference with 2 relevant teams

101. J. Caesar Says:

sleep you lost if you think drake is a just a “blog rapper” dude got talent, ask your boy wayne

102. Casket Face Says:

J. Caesar Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 3:07 pm
    ____

Co-Sign

103. HIM Says:

so yall really co-signen drake? i downloaded the best of thing nation posted a while ago but never listened to it.

104. A tribe called quest Says:

^^Exactly, see that’s why I asked.
    See most BLOGGERS or JOURNALIST, OR MANAGERS and even ARTIST
    frequent BLOGS to CONNECT with each other.

==================

My fault for entering a conversation with you, you are clearly in the industry and/or the man. [insert sarcasm]

105. R.J.Orion Says:

_____________ >> the Sunday NFL takes off before the Super Bowl and after the conference championships …

106. Casket Face Says:

____

You can always tell a nigga not from NYC…smh LOL

107. HIM Says:

the week after the super bowl is worse, because you see football (the pro bowl) but the guys arent really playing they are just trying not to get hurt, and as a fan your still wanting someone to get mcgahee’d

108. A tribe called quest Says:

____

You can always tell a nigga not from NYC…smh LOL
    ==============

From the sound of the bullshit you spilling im guessing you’re from upstate, cause any nigga like you would have gotten pistol whipped by now. I saw the pictures you flaunting, next to diamond (from crime mob wtf?), next to dame dash (Why?) looking like benard hopkins mistake. Seriously tho, you coming up here pretending to be a hiphop journalist when you’re getting your ‘girls’ slopping seconds and then bragging about it is some real lame shit. Thats why you keep getting Ls up here cause no one believes, and i know you care cause you respond to every shot thrown at you. Cornball ass nigga, i didnt even want to get into to this cause its not in my nature and cause i’ve seen how every other nigga tossed you around like some cheap skeez. Gtfo

P.s I am from nyc born and raised.

109. Casket Face Says:

Bitch you asked me a humble question just to start shit…nigga already called you gay for that today…and you get son’ned more than me.
    Bitch I am a STUDENT which I stated 30 times how am I pretending?

You know what, I’m just gonna lurk…

I mean really niggas in here on some gay shit.
    I’m in college and I really just view myself as a regular nigga on his grind.
    But niggas acting like bitches SWEATING MOVEMENTS TOO HARD trying TO TEAR DOWN A NIGGA just to maintain position on a fucking BLOG.

If I bother you gay catty niggas by posting on here I’ll just lurk.
    But real niggas in the industry know how to connect and generate CREAM(nh) through networking….obviously Nah Right doesn’t grasp that concept
    and is more concern with who gets the most LOL’s to feel the warmth of eskay’s cock.

110. J. Caesar Says:

damn portishead is some great music, smh sleeping on them especially after i heard somebody put a mixtape with joe budden’s mood muzik 3 vocals over some of their instrumentals.. i’ve been listening to them and jay electronica a lot…

111. always_lurkin' Says:

basically its a lose-lose situation for casket face.

no shots just saying the obvious.

112. A tribe called quest Says:

aight super paparazzi gangsta, if you dont see the herb shit you doing no one on the nets is going to tell you other wise.

Fo Shooo

113. R.J.Orion Says:

Yo Casket … ive always given you the benefit of the doubt on GP … but SON … you trying WAY too hard to convince total strangers of your authenticity … thats why they keep going at you … if a fine ass, accomplished, non-threatening artist like Amanda Diva catches the group beatdown here, what makes you think these niggiz here gonna show you any respect? … anyone with common sense can see that you have to have some industry connects, but it seems like you leaning on that to get respect … aside from the occasional tinypic of Diamond, most real people here dont care about that because at the end of the day, most of us are successful in our own right … niggiz give and get respect here based on literary wit and wisdom … its not so much a forum to network, as it is a forum to test your wit, and knowledge of hiphop and/or sports & entertainment …

just sayin’ Fam …

114. J. Caesar Says:

damn casket u from The island???? i’m from west hempstead county of nassau, suffolk is not as good to me except for the hamptons and some lil things here and there lol

115. Smee Says:

* casket faces it up *

* stays aggy *

116. jayRsoprano Says:

looks like Santogold is the new hip hop band wagon

117. A tribe called quest Says:

Whenever i hear ‘Below the heavens’, i get that same feeling when i listen to illmatic or MM

118. Casket Face Says:

@ Land

I feel you (nh), but the thing is. It’s cool to flamethrow, I’m down for jokes because I like joking online. But some niggas treat Nah Right like the Castle of Grey Skull and just think that you’re a weak ass individual in real life because of your online status on Nah Right.

If you look at all my comments I always share my knowledge of Hip-Hop with cats and there’s always like 2 or 3 niggas that wanna flame and bring up my blog.
    Then once they do that everybody forgets I DIDN’T BRING IT UP, but I wont let sombody put words in my mouth or downplay my existance and by then I’M ALREADY LOOKING LIKE “MR. ME TOO” trying to prove niggas wrong.

But yeah I’m just gonna be a PIECE OF SHIT, that’s MOPS FLOORS at THE HOSPITAL and listens to JAY ELECTRONICA…if I do that and stop talking with self respect I should be fine here.

P.S.

J. Caesar Says:

January 25th, 2009 at 3:51 pm
    damn casket u from The island????
    ______

^^^and this is how it STARTS LAND for an example, I tell him where I’m from and IT’S ON, SO YEAH I’M FROM CENTRAL ISLIP or WHEREVER YOU ME TO BE IN LONG ISLAN

119. rex hussla Says:

in other words “fuck yo blog” (c) Jay Electronica

120. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says: Says:

*daps ATCQ*

co-sign but I have a feeling Johnson and Johnson is better or atleast I prefer listening to that album.

Ether in the AIr

GO LAKERS!!

and Weezy went in. I fuck with the DRAKE

121. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says: Says:

Rex get a twitter holmes and I can hit you directly, pause

122. A tribe called quest Says:

Daps Fux*

lol@ taking shots with poor grammer. kind of negates your entire argument.

*Eskays it up*

*Laughs at caskets existence*

123. Casket Face Says:

Tribe go mop some hospital floors son….

How you call yourself TRIBE CALLED QUEST and you got “ethered up” last week by 10 niggas cause you didn’t even know nothing about them.
    Sounding like that lying nigga on FRESH.
    You fucking POSER…trying polish you “ether game” up on me. Nigga it will never happen cause 2 niggas already called you gay for trying too hard today out of pocket.

You laughing at my existance but you TOP 5 son son….fuckouttahere

124. Tetsuo Says:

and is more concern with who gets the most LOL’s to feel the warmth of …

Comedy

125. Jewtino Says:

All 5 seasons of “The Wire” for $82 jesus christmas trees that’s a steal.

126. D $ Says:

Diplo gotta b one of the hottest producers out….but he produce too much fag techno music along with his good shit. (See Paper Planes-MIA)

127. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Drake’s So Far Gone Track List Says:

[…] (Produced by 40/40) HoustonAtlantaVegas Successful feat. Trey Songz Sooner Than Later November 18th Unstoppable (RMX) feat. Santogold & Lil Wayne Little Bit feat. Lykke Li Ignorant Shit feat. Lil Wayne A Night Off feat. Lloyd (Produced by […]

128. drizzy… « NellsAtl Says:

129. So Far Gone // Album Art + Tracklist « The Gunsmoke Mafia Says:

[…] (Produced by 40/40) HoustonAtlantaVegas Successful feat. Trey Songz Sooner Than Later November 18th Unstoppable (RMX) feat. Santogold & Lil Wayne Little Bit feat. Lykke Li Ignorant Shit feat. Lil Wayne A Night Off feat. Lloyd (Produced by 40/40) […]

130. briana Says:

well people for everybody thts sayin tht drake isn’t big..or he’s a “blog rapper”
    i say fuckkk youu bcuhs the nigga is hot point.blank.fuckinn.period. if youu listen to his music youu will learn &nd if youu dnt like it then move the fuck on. dnt be mad bcuhs youu wanna be a rapper &nd still[&nd prolly never] gone make it to be one yahh[not everyonee] some haters for real would this nigga drake be fake[pno pun intended] if he was rappin &nd gotta few songs wit weeeezy i thinkk NOTT!! n.e way thee point to this is leave hime ALONE!! &nd stopinn hatinn

LOVEE,

briana

[www.myspace.com/isistwin]HMU if youu got n.e thing to say.kk

BYEEE HATERS.!!

youu see mee byee h8ter[:

131. Beautii Says:

Well this is acually the first time I have ever in my life left a celeb a blog comment…shit I dnt even have a blog…so u kno u hot Mr. Drizzy Drake…lol…shit but I been on u since u was Jimmy Brooks (b4 the wheel chair)…(I’m so burnt) but I’m so so serious real shit…it dnt make since to say that the man has haters he knows that ever GREAT man/woman does…its only goin to make him stronger I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even care how abt that & he shouldn’t so all the haters & can keep hatin on the kid from T.O., Canada…bucz I’m pretty sure he could careless & has no time to focus on the bullshit….what I like if u ever heard his song say’n real shit is that he didn’t let the industry change him u either take him as he is or u have nothing @ all…so fuck Wayne but cash on him & this Nigga is abt to blow even more the he already is…..ooooh myyyy God the game is not even ready for this nigga just like they wasn’t & still not ready for the greats that’s here…all I got left to say is do ya thang Drizzy…nuff said…hahahahahaha

132. nike Says: