Video: Bun B, Wale & 9th Wonder @ Stussy T-Shirt Release in D.C.

46 Responses to “Video: Bun B, Wale & 9th Wonder @ Stussy T-Shirt Release in D.C.”

1. Casket Face Says:

*first*

2. nation Says:

even though my ex is fucking one of my rapper friends, i don’t wanna seem like i’m attacking em

3. rex hussla Says:

Eskay you got the hook up with Stussy?

4. Casket Face Says:

nation Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:30 pm
    _____

[Nelson from the Simpsons] “AHH HA!”

FAIL

5. the real truth Says:

Nation = Fabolous?

6. Prada Main Says:

Yo Rex you know a dude named VEEps?

7. DC3 Says:

Who the fuck names their company Stussy?

8. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

cam’ron

9. Prince Says:

nation Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:30 pm

^ damn that shit u keep to yaself or tell ya very bestfriend (if he not the 1 fuckin ya ex) but this is summin u never tell the bloggers of Nahright

10. Beezy Says:

bitch was still on some “Youre not handsome at all tip after I hit”

^LOL…she gets the Ja-Rule response to that…”you know what, I still fucked you…”

Or I’d just degrade her vagina….tell her it was loose and ask if she has any seeds.

11. rex hussla Says:

Prada Main Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    Yo Rex you know a dude named VEEps?
    _____________________________________

Nah…is he graf writer?

12. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Titanic Iceberg Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:23 pm
    when people say they are brst men or legs men or a$$ men I always laugh

Im a face man, meaning as long as she is very pretty, i can work with anything else, we can always get her in the gym or buy some tattaas or even go with the butt shots, but nothing u can do with a chick with a average or below average face…

but down south, i swear to you dudes go for body first and face 2nd

13. pockets Says:

Looks madd weird, but Id still smash.

^*shocker*

14. Prada Main Says:

rex hussla Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:34 pm
    Prada Main Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    Yo Rex you know a dude named VEEps?
    _____________________________________

Nah…is he graf writer?

^^^^^^
    Nah he is white

15. rex hussla Says:

DC3 Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    Who the fuck names their company Stussy?
    ______________________________________

A real real rich motherfucker

16. Casket Face Says:

Wale is a uneccessary dickhead, ego deflation is need

17. nation Says:

^ is a Drake line. a guy who is always dismantling his ex’s and his ex’s new men

18. Beezy Says:

but down south, i swear to you dudes go for body first and face 2nd

^Depends on what your going for…one night or a wifer?

One-nighter face is irrelevant.

19. Prada Main Says:

he told me he knew a dude named Rex and Veeps said he lurked here from time to time and I told him I was “fux or Prada main” …….

20. rex hussla Says:

Prada Main Says:

Nah he is white
    _________________________

*dead* yeah maybe I met him at a white brotherhood meeting or some shit

21. Big_Seth Says:

# Titanic Iceberg Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 2:34 pm

but down south, i swear to you dudes go for body first and face 2nd

Not all of us.

22. Prada Main Says:

DC3 Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    Who the fuck names their company Stussy?

^^^^^^
    The Godfather of this shit

23. rex hussla Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    Wale is a uneccessary dickhead, ego deflation is need
    _______________________________________________

He must have denied you a picture…sorry man that sucks

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm

bitch was still on some “Youre not handsome at all tip after I hit”

^LOL…she gets the Ja-Rule response to that…”you know what, I stick fucked you…”

Meanie.

25. the real truth Says:

smh @ my co-worker gettin a bag with stems

26. DC3 Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    cam’ron

=====

lol. They should reach out to Cam and make a bottom of the stussy hole tee.

27. Beezy Says:

Meanie.

^LOL. Did you read Fux’s story Ciara? Bitch was triflin.

28. Beezy Says:

smh @ my co-worker gettin a bag with stems

^All tree has stems…its the seeds that indicate low quality. Unless you have a bag thats like all sticks…but if thats the case you bought non-hydroponic marijuana and you already lost.

29. Casket Face Says:

rex hussla Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:36 pm

He must have denied you a picture…sorry man that sucks

_____

No actually he gave me a 30min interview and 12 pictures
    vimeo.com/2608197

30. embark Says:

# DC3 Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Who the fuck names their company Stussy?
    Self Ether For Real….

31. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 2:38 pm

Meanie.

^LOL. Did you read Fux’s story Ciara? Bitch was triflin.

Damn, call me by my government LOL. Yeah, I read the story, I was just being a douche.

32. Prince Says:

yo fuck xxl dipset photo shoot.. there aint no dipset with out cam.. and im surprised jimmy running wats left of the set juelz was suppose to take over when cam stepped down or dissapread

33. SeeAmI? Says:

dc is full of wayyyyyy too many hypebeasts…its like harlem with grimey niggas.

34. G7 Says:

anybody here see Notorious? if so is it worth the ducats or should i left click the download button? n/h

35. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

Prince Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:42 pm

chuuch. Cam IS dipset.

36. DC3 Says:

embark Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    # DC3 Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Who the fuck names their company Stussy?
    Self Ether For Real….
    =======

Not really. Do you know who the creator of stussy is? Im not new to the brand but ive always wondered why call your company something that rhymes with pussy?

37. Big Homie Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=iucXe2BaiKE

Waiting for Cam’ron

38. Prince Says:

G7 Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 2:42 pm

^ its cool u could pay if u want they got sum nice titi’s and ok acting

39. the real truth Says:

You pretty much said what i was gonna say lol

40. Beezy Says:

^Founder’s name = Shawn Stussy…some surfer dude.

41. DC3 Says:

>>>Founder’s name = Shawn Stussy…some surfer dude.

Thanks Beezy, butI didnt realize Shawn Stussy was such a sacred figure that questioning his decision making was self ether.

42. embark Says:

# DC3 Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 2:52 pm

>>>Founder’s name = Shawn Stussy…some surfer dude.

I been rocking Stussy so long that it’s basically like saying “who the fuck names thier clothing line Gucci, it sounds like coochi hehe”.. Thyere so OG and have made so much cash, It basically just makes u look dumb.

43. JPN Says:

STREET WEAR IS DEAD.BACK TO BASICS.

44. GAGE AND BUN B Says:

YES I WAS THERE AS U CAN SEE ME THE GUY WITH THE WHITE AND BLACK SCARF ON GETTING BIG CAMERA TIME… D.C WE DID IT GO TO MY MYSPACE OT SEE ALL THE PICS

45. $elf-Righteous Says:

So, were they actually selling those shirts on MLK day

46. BFresco Says:

Name is pronounced [stoo-see]… stüssy is the actual spelling… I think it’s a historically german/eastern european surname…