Video: Slaughterhouse Streetsweeper Radio Freestyle

Here’s some footage of last night’s spit session on Kay Slay’s show.

Also: Contrary to what we may have inferred from Just’s tweet last night, Saigon tells XXL that the beef with Budden is still on. And sorry beef birds, he also insists that he won’t be showing up at SOB’s tonight to shoot the fair one with Joey.

79 Responses to “Video: Slaughterhouse Streetsweeper Radio Freestyle”

1. yaboy Says:

COSIGN bberry > iphone
    COSIGN when the fux (no blogger) this cookout gona be

2. yaboy Says:

crook not @ SOBs tonight = instant loss

3. BabyDoll Says:

COSIGN when the fux (no blogger) this cookout gona be

^yeah, don’t have me grocery shopping for nothing

4. 40 Inc Says:

yaboy Says:
    January 22nd, 2009 at 2:18 pm
    give it a month crooked i gonna break off from this stupid ass group he already has cob

^ stop hating. name a fuckin cob track thats dropped since neveruary 32nd

ME HATE? dats like kanye rappin. i dont like slaughterhouse as a group. crooked i sticks out like a sore thumb. hes lyrically 10x betta than all dudes. check youtube wake up freestyle. i dont need to name a cob track am just sayin he already has a click the others do not

5. yaboy Says:

@fux

he still has eyebrows, lol

6. sean coonery Says:

# Prada Main Says:
    January 22nd, 2009 at 2:18 pm

is Joey going through Chemo?

^wow….lmao

7. sean coonery Says:

Joe looks like Juelz older brother or something…

8. Prada Main Says:

yaboy Says:

January 22nd, 2009 at 2:21 pm
    @fux

he still has eyebrows, lol

they can be them facsmile’s

9. benhameen Says:

COSIGN when the fux (no blogger) this cookout gona be

^yeah, don’t have me grocery shopping for nothing
    @babydoll I almost had to eslap some hoe for your honor as he said…anytime.

10. Casket Face Says:

Anyone Joe has been sick his last four vids?

11. Big Homie Says:

this footage ethers Ben’s but Ben gets props for quick turnaround:

^ I know someone has footage that would ether both. A video footage of me passed out on the couch sleeping while all that was going on. I think I drunk the whole entire bar out on the 1st floor from like 10-12

12. Big_Seth Says:

WTF is a cob.

Corn on the Cob?

that reminds me of a Dro lyric

diamonds like corn on the cob
    still getting harrased by the cops.
    Dro 2010

13. benhameen Says:

Anyone Joe has been sick his last four vids?
    he did your woman. it happens.

14. yaboy Says:

crook is nice, but to say he’s 10x better? naa..

funny, everybody points to the same wake up freestlye trying to prove his validity

IMO, crook has the worst catalogue out of slaughterhouse

hes a good fit tho (nh), pipe down.

15. the real truth Says:

So yea, I sampled your voice, you was using it wrong. You make it a hot line, I made it a hot song. And you ain’t get a corn n*gga, you was gettin’ fu*ked, and I know who I payed god, Seachleight Publishing. Use your BRAAIINNNN

“Dick suckin lips, let the late gret veteran live”

I…… WILL…… NOT……. LOSE

16. Big Homie Says:

this footage ethers Ben’s but Ben gets props for quick turnaround:

chunnel.tv/music/469/Young-Jeezy-and-Jay-Z-at-the-Belvedere-Inaugural-Ball

17. BabyDoll Says:

benhameen Says:

January 22nd, 2009 at 2:23 pm
    COSIGN when the fux (no blogger) this cookout gona be

^yeah, don’t have me grocery shopping for nothing
    @babydoll I almost had to eslap some hoe for your honor as he said…anytime

^AWWWWWWWWWW! Benha…thank you sweetie. For whatever reason, I was involved in quite a few battles recently but it’s cool. I appreciate you holding me down through out it all.

# eskay Says:
    January 22nd, 2009 at 2:15 pm

>>wheres the nahright iphone app at u promised us?

it turns out that the company that was offering the service went out of business a couple of weeks ago, so that’s dead. unless somebody knows a similar site/service. I googled around for a few minutes last night, but I don’t have an iPhone so i lost interest.

^Promise fail. Nigga you better create shit your self and upload it ASAP. That’s not a request.

19. the real truth Says:

“yall aint prepared for this new world order, i stay hood like sunflower seeds and cold water”

20. hip hop cops Says:

>>Promise fail.

*dead* i pictured billz (pause) at age 8 realizing his folks didn’t get him the nintendo for xmas

21. Majaleeg Says:

LOL @ Billz

video embed fail.

23. Prada Main Says:

Billz is an only child he always gets what he asked for ……..pause for knowing entirely too much about an e-nigga

24. moresickaMC Says:

oh now yall checkin 4 crooked? werent dudes jus dissn him a couple months ago??

# Prada Main Says:
    January 22nd, 2009 at 2:32 pm

^LOL! Yo, I swear I know more about u niggas than some of the people I associate with on a regular basis off the net. Eerie.

You got a daughter.

Land got 2 sons.

Xfacta got 2 sons.

26. moresickaMC Says:

me guess i crooked is workin on his album/label etc. thats y u rarely see him

27. BEZ Says:

Can anyone rip/capture the audio from Slaughterhouse’s show tonite & link up the individual songs?

I would, but I have to punch the clock.

Damn the man!

28. Video: Slaughterhouse Freestyle On Streetsweeper Radio Video Says:

[…] first collected Added 22 Jan 09 from nahright.com Flag as inappropriate or […]

29. Ryan Maxwell Says:

Joel Ortiz could at least take the paper away from the front of his face. Ah well..