Video: On the Set of CNN’s “Talk To Me” (Big Tyme)” Video Shoot

Previously: Behind the Scenes of CNN’s “Rotate”

23 Responses to “Video: On the Set of CNN’s “Talk To Me” (Big Tyme)” Video Shoot”

1. Victory Says:

the ecstatic
    wtf is a roast?

2. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    January 21st, 2009 at 8:58 pm

So nobody caught last year’s ESPN roast of Walton sending a shot at Rose about taking illegal money at UM?

Walton was wrong for that. I mean, yeah…it was relevant to the conversation but that situation basically erased Jalen and the rest of the 5 out of UM history’s books. Everything they did doesn’t even exist anymore. That was a low blow.

3. Casket Face Says:

Hope I aint late with Joe Budden PS ether..nigga I’m nice with CS4

i40.tinypic.com/5ywwpi.jpg

4. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

fux do u want me to email u my phone #? then u can call and we can talk about the specific nature of ur claim. my legal advice comes at the friends and family rate of free-99. i’ll email it now —

5. Blackwater Says:

after I finish this purple haze (beer) , Imma Unnhhhh (c) Joe Budden in this chick face

6. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

fux check email and holla at me [||]

7. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

sex on the beach>a bunch of white people lost on the beach

8. Blackwater Says:

that shit wasnt even funny @ casket face. Nigga I hope the “internet soldiers” mob on your lame ass. Trash pail kid ass ass nigga

9. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

lolol @ furious – i got the twitter message but i’m still at work and i can’t access twitter on my work computer

10. Victory Says:

@ billz
    i downloaded every jay elec song out last nite. all links still up. pause

11. R.J.Orion Says:

LMAO @ David Lee dominating Shaquille ONeal …

12. Blackwater Says:

that nigga casket face softer than the pillows at the Marriot. he prolly a Holiday Inn express nigga though.

Somebody PLEASE send brotha the Style Wars joint. I had it on my old PC. I think the links are probably defunct now.

# Victory Says:
    January 21st, 2009 at 9:11 pm

@ billz
    i downloaded every jay elec song out last nite. all links still up. pause

^It’s at your site?

15. Casket Face Says:

Blackwater Says:

January 21st, 2009 at 9:11 pm
    _____

^^^”and that public annoucement was made possible by Joe’s Budden’s
    $1200 Amalgam Digital advance”

Fukkouttahere, I can’t wait until I can find a nigga stupid enough to give a Amalgam Digital tee, some Newports and a Mood Muzik CD to then tell him he’s part of my street team…

16. Blackwater Says:

Casket Face? Like you really want your name to be referenced in the same breath as embalbming fluid and death? Not just your name, but your face though. Nigga you a two-time loser just off the strength of your name.

17. Victory Says:

@ billz

read ^

“Hook” > Lost

19. Victory Says:

no they on lots sites tho. google it mayne

20. ant Says:

anybody else get a twitter message from jay elec with the song ” I put a spell on you”?

21. Blackwater Says:

that nigga casket face is a mongrel, a mutt. He doesnt have an identity that you could prescribe to one person. He damn near ate A. Diva out on the site, now he wanna get brolic, nugga I’ll put your head in your lap

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    January 21st, 2009 at 9:05 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    January 21st, 2009 at 8:58 pm

^It was funny yet foul. Mostly because it was unintentional in potency. And the Fab 5 is my all-time favorite college hoops squad (my pops bought me the #5 Nike reversible joint, lol). As a matter of fact, me and my pops watched that same ESPN show that day when Walton took the low blow. But Bill is a hippie type dude so he probably apologized and offered Jalen to take a puff of some of his finest cheeba.

# Victory Says: