Video: Keak Da Sneak ft. San Quinn – She Fine

Keak Da Sneak’s delivery = Oscar The Grouch

34 Responses to “Video: Keak Da Sneak ft. San Quinn – She Fine”

1. G7 Says:

wtfuck is a “keak da sneak” ?

2. yeah me 2 Says:

Raphael Saadiq’s Ask of you > Whateva ur listening to right now

3. yeah me 2 Says:

Raphael Saadiq > keak da sneak

4. Eastern_Digital Says:

but you dont knoooow they lettin they gun goooooo
    at your team till ya shoulder lean like young drooooo

sleep for weeks >

6. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

7. R.J.Orion Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

Nah, Ghost talks incoherent nonsense, most of what he says dont make no sense whatsoever

———

i disagree … Ghostface is a griot of the highest order … his slang usage and storytelling is beyond reproach … i have never not understood Ghost … (excuse the double-negative)

Sometimes Ghost does say shit that makes no type of sense. He makes up his own slang as he goes along, but he still better than the clipse

^ this is true, but like I said before, you have to be in sync to decode and understand.

9. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I’m saying tho

I was just playing Satan’s Advocate (no Pope)

^basically what land said. RIGZ find a ghost bar you didnt understand

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

beat ya meat>>keak da sneak

12. R.J.Orion Says:

Phat Kat’s just drank a shot of Draino voice >>> Keek Da Sneak’s Oscar the Grouch voice …

13. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I’ve had too much arguments with people on Nah that say Ghost aint one of the GOAT to even get into this right now

Everyone knows what i think already lol

hazzard flashing gators hit the floor

^Nas story telling >>

# cOLD Says:
    January 21st, 2009 at 11:35 am

^basically what land said. RIGZ find a ghost bar you didnt understand

I aint got any

I never said I dont understand Ghost

18. Coolhand Luke Says:

I disagree with your Oscar the Grouch reference Eskay, Keak clearly sounds more like the Cookie Monster. I got love for Keak, but this shit is just :(

The hilarity of his Menthol scarred “female” voice in the beginning makes the whole thing worth it tho

19. jayRsoprano Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

January 21st, 2009 at 11:36 am

Everyone knows what i think already lol

GHOST IS OVERRATED,

20. sean coonery Says:

Tone Trump and Bareda rip Joey Jihad a new one….Ether!

youtube.com/watch?v=8KrPvqhAFmg

West Philly > North Philly ?

21. the real truth Says:

Nas story telling >>

Ricky Dee’s Story Telling >>>

sense and nonsense are relative to the listener… So really this debate is a waste of time.

23. jayRsoprano Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

January 21st, 2009 at 11:38 am
    # cOLD Says:
    January 21st, 2009 at 11:35 am

^basically what land said. RIGZ find a ghost bar you didnt understand

I aint got any

I never said I dont understand Ghost

Dont worry, NOBODY understands Ghost, not even Rae!!

I aint got any

I never said I dont understand Ghost

^ dig it, I read the devils ad line.

25. Joe 88 Says:

GHOST IS OVERRATED

^I’m not the biggest ghost fan, but no fucking sign, no member in the WU can be called overrated

26. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 21st, 2009 at 11:24 am

Son shut up seriously,

1. Rico was the character in Belly that “every NY niggas deals with”
    and that’s what I meant by my comment.

2. The Rico wouldn’t even apply to the crimes Nas and Dmx were participating in…Drug traffickers are rarely charged under the Rico law

So son, you the one felt left out when rappers talked about Rico law.
    and FAIL for dissing me out of turn not knowing what the fuck you was talking about FAIL!!! LMFAO

That was no “diss,” I really thought that’s what you were talking about. And to say that RICO wouldn’t apply to the crimes in Belly is just false, that is if you’ve actually read U.S. Code 18 (deals with RICO), which I’m sure you haven’t.

I wouldn’t ever feel left out when rappers talk about any retarded shit they do…they should feel left out because they don’t do the shit they say either.

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

You can’t deny Clipse place in history for that Grindin joint,but as for body of work vs Ghost catalogue it’s not even close.

28. jayRsoprano Says:

Joe 88 Says:

January 21st, 2009 at 11:41 am
    GHOST IS OVERRATED

My bad, U god is really good, in fact he’s the best……..ROFL

29. Joe 88 Says:

>>>You can’t deny Clipse place in history for that Grindin joint

^co-sign, there slightly above the niggas that made “whoop there it is”

30. jayRsoprano Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

January 21st, 2009 at 11:42 am

Lyrically they would eat Ghost for breakfast and spit his faggy looking Wallies out…….LOL

31. Joe 88 Says:

My bad, U god is really good, in fact he’s the best……..ROFL

^U God isnt a original member of the wu tang clan.

32. jayRsoprano Says:

Joe 88 Says:

January 21st, 2009 at 11:45 am
    My bad, U god is really good, in fact he’s the best……..ROFL

^U God isnt a original member of the wu tang clan.

You said “wu tang clan” not “original members of Wu-tang” Matter fact Clipse would blaze any member of Wu. Lyrically they on another level.

33. caliBoy Says:

Sorry but Pusha > Ghostface. Maybe even malice too. They’d both shit on ghost if we’re talk lyrical ability

34. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: San Quinn & Keak Da Sneak Inteview Says: