Video: Wiz Khalifa Talks Industry + Say U Will Freestyle

25 Responses to “Video: Wiz Khalifa Talks Industry + Say U Will Freestyle”

1. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

cooooooooooooooooooool

2. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

lupend bitches

3. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

Cornball.

4. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    Cornball.

guilty as charged

5. Big Homie Says:

UTZ Party mix is no joke. Been eating them for the past hour straight.

6. PHENOMENON Says:

Duke on CNN: “. . .Opra Winfey, Smokey Robinson, & Puff Daddy”

**Died.

I wonder if Wiz got a SuperBowl version of “Say Yeah” on deck. That song should’ve been promoted better. A sho’nuff club banger.

8. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

ok lunch time

9. buddyholly Says:

I give my nigga Obama 6 months before the media turns on this nigga something vicious

10. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud The Eagles… yest another choke. McNabb & Reid gotta go.

11. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

buddyholly Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

wont happen, white women love’em… and i been Baggin Snowflakes Hard since this nigga won, with no game to spit… its gonna be a GREAT 8 years

12. Prada Main Says:

I will be out in PHX all-star weekend holler

13. Big Homie Says:

I wonder what they are serving at the Inauguration luncheon

14. Victory Says:

Lupe’s Internet Soldiers > Budden’s

15. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    January 20th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Applaud The Eagles… yest another choke. McNabb & Reid gotta go.

Go choke on a dick, Crazy…

16. Big Homie Says:

I hope I do not die within the next 8 years.

17. Casket Face Says:

Smear Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 12:56 pm
    I wonder what the world would be like with NO BLACKS?
    who would people hate and blame for their inner torture?
    Good old catholic guilt will ensure their continued self loathing and alcoholism , and if that don’t work they can always revert back to the Jew bashing
    ——–

Honestly through out history Whites have always had a reason to hate and conquer.

Italians are actually decendants of Arab slaves who were raped by Roman royalty…so how they hate “Eggplants” is beyond me.

Traditionally “older” Asians hate Blacks..they love Africans but hate Black Americans…

Fux girl said on his video her father didn’t vote for Obama because he hates blacks.

My girl is Chaldean and her race will let them marry whites but will dis-own those who marry blacks..and any other ethnicity

I mean, it does really hurt sometime…like why? why hate us, what did we actually do?

18. Victory Says:

u know obamas thinkin: “I hope I can get home before Maqrib”

19. Prada Main Says:

^^^^^^

true.

20. Smear Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    I wonder what they are serving at the Inauguration luncheon
    Ben’s chili bowl deliverin in.

21. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    January 20th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Applaud The Eagles… yest another choke. McNabb & Reid gotta go.

Go choke on a dick, Crazy…

u fuckin lil’dyke skank, please… no faster then u will. whore.

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    January 20th, 2009 at 1:15 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    January 20th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Applaud The Eagles… yest another choke. McNabb & Reid gotta go.

Go choke on a dick, Crazy…

u fuckin lil’dyke skank, please… no faster then u will. whore.

You are on a roll today **applause**

23. Smear Says:

Casketface
    The Sicilians were raped & conquered by the Berbers (NE Africans), that’s why they darker than the north and so their hatred for dark skinted folk likely stems from their self loathing/shame and failure to breed it out.

24. buddyholly Says:

Casket Face Says:

^^^^ Every negro is born with original sin… slavery fucked the game up

25. sam Says:

man after drake put his “verses in hurst” on this beat, its really hard for me to hear anybody else rap over this and be dope. so sorry but nice try tho.