Solange ft. B.o.B. – I Decided (Remix)

Bob tosses some bars on the other Knowles girl’s single.

Solange ft. B.o.B. – I Decided

20 Responses to “Solange ft. B.o.B. – I Decided (Remix)”

1. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    January 20th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Applaud The Eagles… yest another choke. McNabb & Reid gotta go.

Go choke on a dick, Crazy…

u fuckin lil’dyke skank, please… no faster then u will. whore.

2. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    January 20th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Applaud The Eagles… yest another choke. McNabb & Reid gotta go.

Go choke on a dick, Crazy

u fuckin lil’dyke skank, please… no faster then u will. whore…

3. BKScribe Says:

double post ether..

yo billz holla at gchat [ll]

4. Prada Main Says:

I feel this shit tough….. *hits solange on the twitter*

5. Casket Face Says:

Smear Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 12:56 pm
    I wonder what the world would be like with NO BLACKS?
    who would people hate and blame for their inner torture?
    Good old catholic guilt will ensure their continued self loathing and alcoholism , and if that don’t work they can always revert back to the Jew bashing
    ——–

Honestly through out history Whites have always had a reason to hate and conquer.

Italians are actually decendants of Arab slaves who were raped by Roman royalty…so how they hate “Eggplants” is beyond me.

Traditionally “older” Asians hate Blacks..they love Africans but hate Black Americans…

Fux girl said on his video her father didn’t vote for Obama because he hates blacks.

My girl is Chaldean and her race will let them marry whites but will dis-own those who marry blacks..and any other ethnicity

I mean, it does really hurt sometime…like why? why hate us, what did we actually do?

6. Victory Says:

u know obamas thinkin: “I hope I can get home before Maqrib”

7. PHENOMENON Says:

*hits solange on the twitter*

^ ^
    Oh, is that what the kids are calling it these days??

[Hit’s the high-hat]

8. Casket Face Says:

Who on Nah Right is fucking Solange?
    This Dark Crystal Muppet is getting too much burn on Nah Right.

9. yeah me 2 Says:

Solange is fucking WALE..yes hate

10. Smear Says:

@Casketface
    the Sicilians were raped & conquered by the Berbers (North Africans), that’s partly why they tanned/darker than the north and so their hatred for dark skinted folk likely stems from their self loathing/shame and failure to breed it out.

11. Victory Says:

Smear Says:
    January 20th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

Casketface
    The Sicilians were raped & conquered by the Berbers (NE Africans), that’s why they darker than the north and so their hatred for dark skinted folk likely stems from their self loathing/shame and failure to breed it out.

U mean the Moors. The Moors (Blackamoors) brought civilization to Europe. Black men, Muslims who used the hidden knowledge of Kemet to teach and conquor peacefully. It took them 100 years to teach europe the concept of zero. They perfected architecture and everthing else. See: Alhambra

12. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

This Dark Crystal Muppet

Co-sign, I don’t think she’s hittin on shit as far as looks. And askin me if I would fuck her is besides the point (cause I’ve fucked some straight up goblins over the years)

It’s the “Williams” complex…how many niggas checkin for Venus?

13. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Victory Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Word to Othello

14. Smear Says:

yeah me 2 Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    Solange is fucking WALE..yes hate
    I hope you hatin on Wale, otherwise you suspect

15. Casket Face Says:

Victory Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:26 pm
    Smear Says:
    January 20th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

Casketface

_____

So this is why NYC Italians hate Blacks?

16. Smear Says:

Yep thats it, Cheers Victory. I only actually new anythin about that due to Dennis Hopper’s rant at Chris Walken in true romance before he bites a bullet. Classic monologue shit

17. Victory Says:

The Moors were truly magical and they dont teach us NONE of that shit. I’m in the UK, Europe. They have never taught me that the Morrs ruled in SPain for 700 years.

FUCK EDUCATION.
    WE NEED MISEDUCATION

18. Victory Says:

in that joe budden padded room commercial i swear copies of 808s took up most of the shelves

19. Smear Says:

Victory Says:

January 20th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

FUCK EDUCATION.
    WE NEED MISEDUCATION
    mate I’m in Oz and we get fed fuck all aside from the Imperialist Captain Cook history bollocks. The Aborigine is possibly more marginalised than any other race (bar American Indians) They made them extinct in one state…. and we don’t hear shit bout all that

20. HAHAHAHAHA Says: