Video: Padded Room Commercial

Joe Budden’s Padded Room drops February 24th and Slaughterhouse will be at S.O.B.’s this Thursday.

Including a shot fired at Saigon at the end.

28 Responses to “Video: Padded Room Commercial”

1. herbal kint Says:

pockets Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:32 pm
    Saigon’s rhyme patterns + delivery/voice when he’s going in > Budden’s

budens lyrics and wordplay > sai’s

herbal kint Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:35 pm
    pockets Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:33 pm
    this track is the reason why saigon is better joe budden

… see above statement …. do your research

^*does research on Budden’s songs, aftwards cracks own skull against pavement*

… this from the guy that thinks lue’s triple album will send every rapper running scared to drop nother album GTFOH …

2. herbal kint Says:

I thought the show @ s.o.b.’s was the 22nd which would make it a sunday ?

3. DJ Daddy Mack Says:

i was i was in nyc just for one more week. :-(

4. DJ Daddy Mack Says:

i wish*

5. pockets Says:

yo ty no homo i think someone touched ur soft spot. for the record when buddens kills it i think its great, shiet last night matter of fact i was listening to his green lantern invasion freestyle at like 1:30 am. im not even that big a fan of saigon. basically im just scared of you right now so let’s dead the beef. where i’m from, pakistan, beef is serious.

6. herbal kint Says:

O shit the album is dropping on a Saturday no tues drop so yeah the show would be on tuesday

stan fail

7. EnglandRepresent Says:

And eng, wen u coming back to london town? Ima fuck u up. DON’T QUESTION MY AGGRESTIVE CONTENT.

^^Vic I will run your lightweight ass all around your own manor (n). No questions asked. I will fuck you up in your own endz (n) and then slap your brethren too. I am the one, true, successor to Chuck Norris’ legacy. Be warned.

I’m not comin back til end of the year chap. Was gonna come back for summer and then I sacked it off and booked a holiday to Peru, Mexico and Bolivia instead. *DAPS*

8. nation Says:

>> the show would be on tuesday

i said thursday though

9. Victory Says:

sai – teuie stories > buddens careeer

10. Dr Flav Says:

Damn right after I typed that mini essay on a phone keypad in the last post. I lost, no pc fail.

11. pockets Says:

lmao @ the saigon diss

12. herbal kint Says:

pockets Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:42 pm

…. theres no beef, but to say he doesn’t have any good songs is crazy unless you haven’t peeped his catalog, Boosie said he rapped for 5 minutes and didn’t say shit so I posted the shit he said he said tell me that shit isn’t vicious, that is all, I’m still a big fan of sai’s music but lyrically and wordplay he can’t see Budden, I was just saying to say he has no really good songs is crazy, and you should listen to more than just Lupe, but like I have told you before I fuck with Lupe’s music minus 80 % of the cool of course, so beef broski…..

13. Victory Says:

Wow, that was a fucked up spellcheck fail.

Sai – TRUE stories > buddens career

14. pockets Says:

yo but budden dissing someone else not being able to release an album…i mean really? he should know of all people its the dweebs in charge that control it.

15. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

i think someone touched ur soft spot.

dead

16. herbal kint Says:

herbal kint Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:42 pm

stan fail

…. double fail I looked at january calender yeah the show is on a sunday …

17. pockets Says:

>>but to say he doesn’t have any good songs is crazy

^who said that.

>>and you should listen to more than just Lupe

^jesus ty i don’t know whether to laugh or cringe. i haven’t listened to lupe since last summer. jeez louis. lew-weez.

18. PHENOMENON Says:

Dr Flav Says:

January 19th, 2009 at 11:44 pm

^ ^
    Phenom, with the assist!

Dr Flav Says:

January 19th, 2009 at 11:42 pm
    Late to the party but, Chi pizza > NY pizza bar none and I had both from legit Italian Rest. (now Ty, “real Italian?” You talking bout the “home of Capone..”) That said, NY beef patties with coco bread >>>> Great Chinese food too.

19. digital scales Says:

I would spit a beatbox in between this chicks ass cheeks and then spit a verse without wiping my mouth first

20. EnglandRepresent Says:

where i’m from, pakistan, beef is serious.

^^Especially when that shit is put in a vindaloo or a fahl or something. Wooooooooo.

21. Saigon Says:

Joe Budden is broke. His wifey helpin him cuz it’s in her blood as a latino/latina. If Budden wants to sell more he should do more tracks with the game or have his

chick pose on the Album Cover of Padded Room with her ass.

Hear that Joe Beezy? yeah I’ll walk with you (word to that song)

22. Mr. First Says:

I like how he was avoiding putting her ass in the camera shot for the entire video, then did it in the end just to mess with her. Then kissed her, just to make the Tahiri stans jealous…smh

23. Funky Funati Says:

the funny thing is, that Tech N9ne’s album she was holding – Killer – is better than most of the stuff Joey put out during his career!

but nonetheless, funny shit, i hope he does well, he deserves some newfound recognition.

and we deserve to see more of that ass!

24. jayRsoprano Says:

I have low expectations for Padded Room, I doubt it will deliver.

25. chill Says:

saigon is ass. a single wih trey songz, a single with just blaze(which was one of the beats that year) AND! an offial remix with Hov…and HE STILL COULDN’T BLOW!

I wish they woulda gave budden that much play when he was working for thebuilding…he’d be n his rightful place right now(on top of the game) and wouldn’t have to waist his time destroying sai. and yes, HE IS DESTROYING SAI!

26. 2Gutta Says:

I jused to like joey as a rapper but know all dude is about is showin his girls ass on camera. shit is bad. saigon will always be betta than this nigga.

Saigon Warning Shots> All of joey songs & albums combined

27. wobls Says:

Tryin to promote padded room/ you should roc a padded bra/somewhere playin paddi cake/ dudes a fuckin faggot yall

28. Cinsere Says: