Video: Curren$y & Dame Grease in the Studio

via Re-Up Gang

36 Responses to “Video: Curren$y & Dame Grease in the Studio”

1. nation Says:

ty, step your life up

2. pockets Says:

3. Victory Says:

the ecstatic

4. pockets Says:

nation that;s bullocks i had the first and u slid in on top of me

5. herbal kint Says:

pockets Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:46 pm
    yo but budden dissing someone else not being able to release an album…i mean really? he should know of all people its the dweebs in charge that control it.

…. sai dissed him first saying padded room padded bra ( mad corny ) would never dropped so budden responds with well I got my debut out the way and I got a release date and you have had GSNT done for like 5 years, leak the shit let it go

…. in the last diss he said he understand he was in those shoes but he took them off …

6. PHENOMENON Says:

Dr Flav Says:

January 19th, 2009 at 11:44 pm
    Damn right after I typed that mini essay on a phone keypad in the last post. I lost, no pc fail.

^ ^
    Phenom, with the assist!

Dr Flav Says:

January 19th, 2009 at 11:42 pm
    Late to the party but, Chi pizza > NY pizza bar none and I had both from legit Italian Rest. (now Ty, “real Italian?” You talking bout the “home of Capone..”) That said, NY beef patties with coco bread >>>> Great Chinese food too.

7. pockets Says:

>>but to say he doesn’t have any good songs is crazy

^who said that.

>>and you should listen to more than just Lupe

^jesus ty i don’t know whether to laugh or cringe. i haven’t listened to lupe since last summer. jeez louis. lew-weez.

8. nirun Says:

lol if that’s an ox blunt i be smokin brontosaurus size tings

9. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

# pockets Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:50 pm

nation that;s bullocks i had the first and u slid in on top of me

*feels the bromance in the air*

10. digital scales Says:

I would spit a beatbox in between this chicks ass cheeks and then spit a verse without wiping my mouth first

11. Victory Says:

I’m tired, before I go sleep (n), u got any Mos there naysh?

12. digital scales Says:

I been told niggas about this show tho…

13. Gyrating Hippos Says:

that cat pockets is one gooooood-loooking cat oooooooooh yeaaaaa

14. pockets Says:

why thanks Gyrating Hippos, i needed that

15. herbal kint Says:

pockets Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:48 pm
    >>but to say he doesn’t have any good songs is crazy

^who said that.

jrp14 Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 10:54 pm
    herbal kint Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 10:30 pm
    jrp14 Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 10:28 pm
    Saigon’s verse on this>>>>Any of those disses

like i said Sai’s a dope artist but he can’t see Budden on the battle tip or just ounchline for punchline

Ya but Sai isnt a punchline rapper

Joe’s punchlines…..Sai’s

Sai’s songs>>>>Joe’s

Joe does got about 6 or 7 songs that are great no matter whos songs you compare them too

…. i misread it cause he says 6 or 7 songs are great no matter who compared to but his catalog is much deeper than that …
    >>and you should listen to more than just Lupe

that was a joke

16. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

aight…i guess i can focus on the game…

im out.

17. herbal kint Says:

nation Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:49 pm
    ty, step your life up

damn stan triple fail, I thought the show was in Febuary before the album dropped either way I’ll be there

18. herbal kint Says:

nation Says:
    January 19th, 2009 at 11:49 pm
    ty, step your life up

sobs.com/newsletter/images/hip_hop/2009/sobsflyer6.jpg

19. PHENOMENON Says:

Yo, theres Botox for dogs now. I kid you, not.

20. Dr Flav Says:

*daps PHENOM* Good lookin out!

21. pockets Says:

botox = pig lard

22. PHENOMENON Says:

Dr Flav Says:

January 19th, 2009 at 11:57 pm
    *daps PHENOM* Good lookin out!

^ ^
    No problem!! I lead the league.

23. Dr Flav Says:

Nahgers got full off beef in the last post, lotta ether in there… I cant do the Sai vs Buddens fuckery again tonight, I on the sidelines on that.

24. Victory Says:

Peace y’all.
    I’m LEAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! (c) GOAT

25. PHENOMENON Says:

Zorbies > Sham-Wow!!

26. pockets Says:

the definition of stage presence

youtube.com/watch?v=LieYeCudbQ8

27. Dr Flav Says:

Nigga sure do be needin them assists too, topics come at lightning speed with the newfangled server.

28. Dr Flav Says:

Damn I came on here like a fart, everybody scatterin. LOL!

29. PHENOMENON Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NoXlz92jNI&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVfuQGWe58&feature=channel_page

^ ^
    Am I retarded for finding stuff like this hillarious??

30. embark Says:

WTF,, video-a-DONE!

I was curious to hear what kinda beat Grease cheffed up for spitta.

31. EnglandRepresent Says:

Gyrating Hippos is gay

32. PHENOMENON Says:

Gyrating Hippo’s are hillarious.

33. Troyvul Says:

Ight, Curren$y stepping his producer budget up

34. Dr Flav Says:

Thats a good match with Dame Grease. Feds Taking Pictures was one of the best beats of 07.

35. embark Says:

^ no doubt. that shit bangs

36. jayRsoprano Says: