Obie Trice – You Burn & Bunch Of Blessings

obie_bw

A couple of new joints from the newly Shadyless Trice, presumably off Bottoms Up.

Obie Trice – You Burn

Obie Trice – Bunch Of Blessings

I understand that the hook on “You Burn” was originally intended for Curtis, and it sounds it.

89 Responses to “Obie Trice – You Burn & Bunch Of Blessings”

1. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says: Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCzMLxNpZ3c

^^ Nate this is the shit I was looking for GOT DAMN it goes so hard

SUMMER GANSTA CLASSIC on the WestSide

I Maintain that Obie got some spit. Didnt he go plat of the strength of Marshall’s initial co-sign. Got to love it.

2. BKScribe Says:

shadyless? he got dropped?

i remember that cheers themed mixtape.. had an eminem skit

one of the funniest skits ever

3. the real truth Says:

When yu dont have an L is what hes sayin

4. RoBaBank Says:

obie is not wak

5. RoBaBank Says:

him and red cafe sound a like

6. M.Tyson Says:

who did curtis write that horrific hook?jeez dude was never nice but his hooks always came correct dude has had a good hook since the Jayceon callabos..even the i get money hook was sampled lol @ curtis stans

7. ant Says:

bongs>>>> blunts

8. SeeAmI? Says:

yo honestly his frist album was classic in my book if he was with the roc or another team i feel like he would have a different image.

9. Legend Says:

>> bongs>>>> blunts

^^someone give this man a medal

10. M.Tyson Says:

has anyones ever tried that vaporizer shit that money mike been talking about?

11. SeeAmI? Says:

Obie trice…average man.

Hey yo I’m focused, it’s the locust
    O. Trice is holdin the soldiers, the prognosis
    Probably why I rose from zero to hope
    Cause I was wide eyed and open nosed on my approach (nigga)
    Hold the toast you provoke
    44 Snub hugs my scrotum when I roll
    Yes I hold my own
    Swifty think you dee-bo’s clone, I’m aimin
    Watch ’em switchin to Damons
    And Next Friday I can bet you’s a changed man
    With them things in hands, it’s not a game man
    I ghost ya, I bring ya so much closer to Ja hova
    Definition of a soldier, I told ya
    I .. hold the toast when I approach
    It’s close at all times by my side in the holster
    O-ster roast ya, make me blow my composture
    Pop (*gunshot*) it’s all over, when the fo fo blows.

Niggaz get it twisted, liquor make ’em envision
    that gangsterism is disrespectin a niggaz wishes
    Which is all the tough talk in front of bitches
    Yeah you 6 feet deep, the Desert Eagle give ya stitches
    And I can bet all the bitches and hoes you wanna
    But I warn ya the glock would make it hot as California
    You be propped on the corner, flesh meetin the coroner
    O’s and quarantine, cause no holes in me, yes theres no holes in me
    Niggaz take advantage ’til I manage to pull that hammer out
    They start scatterin, I’m no gangster, I’m a average man
    but be damned if I let ’em do me savage man
    Before that I’m strapped and will challenge him
    Cocked back and that (*gunshot*) gat will damage them
    It’s not a act, this is fact, this is how I’m programmed
    This is me, what I’m about, this who I am motherfucker

12. the real truth Says:

Ty = Herbal Kint?

… yessir I had to take it back to herbal kint because I had been seeing someone named ty and another ty from somewhere, and no shot but I was getting confused like did I post that so I had to switch it back up …

Oh iight, i saw a comment you made at casket but with anotha name and i was like, only ty comments with tht much anger and sarcasm, but it said herbal kint, i thought niggas were tryin to Irobot Nahright lol

13. k1ng Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RGKqGwzhb0

i almost died at the video!!!!!
    GOD DAMN!!!!

14. Casket Face Says:

Fox search light green lit UGK biopic for 2010?
    nigga I’m there EARLY

15. SeeAmI? Says:

niggas need to get off the boo boo. (c) pimp c

16. M.Tyson Says:

corner store pizza >>>>> Dominos

17. nirun Says:

whoaaaaa bongs never taste the same after those first few hits. bitch to clean, overly frat boy/jnco jeans wearing status etc. etc. etc.

18. Legend Says:

>> has anyones ever tried that vaporizer shit that money mike been talking about?

that shit burns the THC and leaves the leaf in tact

19. Casket Face Says:

Damn Samuel L. Jackson in every fucking movie…it’s produced by Scarface though…FOX actually sat down with him? I’d rather see a
    2pac biopic honestly with Rominey Malco as Pac

20. k1ng Says:

cavs 09!!!

21. the real truth Says:

has anyones ever tried that vaporizer shit that money mike been talking about?

that shit burns the THC and leaves the leaf in tact

Waste of a Light bulb

22. nirun Says:

you could buy an actual vaporizer… shit is pretty costly but it works & conserves your ganja

23. herbal kint Says:

the real truth Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:21 am
    Ty = Herbal Kint?

LMAO, no anger but sarcasm and subtle ether is my forte ( no getting caught with millions of dollars worth of liquid cocacine )

24. the real truth Says:

Where?

25. nirun Says:

google this: Vapor Daddy Vaporizer

26. Casket Face Says:

Okay Terminator 4, Fast and the Furious, Pocket Full of Stones and Robocop…must see films

27. Legend Says:

>> i would think burning ganja with a bong is lazy and unofficial frat boy shit..no?…i used to enjoyed rolling Ls

^^actually it might be a West Coast thing

bongs are the shit.

29. herbal kint Says:

Legend Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:25 am

that shit burns the THC and leaves the leaf in tact

… yeah the shit gets you ridiculously high but it’s kind of weird cause you don’t feel like your actually inhaling anything, also the problem is it builds your tolerance to a crazy level and it makes so you can’t get high off a a joint/blunt/pipe if you smoke it on a consistent basis … it’s good to have and use on occasion though

30. nirun Says:

homie of mine been usin one for a minute, the tube needs to be replaced once it gets too yellow but u can just replace the screen and buy some hardware store clear tube and it will work

31. nirun Says:

word I own a bong but I think i’m still in love with smokin blunts… i rarely smoke on my own and niggas be vicious on the toke hole (none)

32. Casket Face Says:

Just found the UGK movie “POCKET FULL OF STONES” poster..shit looks alright

i44.tinypic.com/f4g32g.jpg

33. herbal kint Says:

just google vaporizers you can find them al over the place or if you live in a city or near a headshop any head shop will have them

tinyurl.com/9mwukn

34. nirun Says:

order online, shit is a box with a heat coil attached to a tube.

35. the real truth Says:

It depends where your from and the first time you smoked

Blunts and Bongs, dont matter im tryin to get twisted

36. M.Tyson Says:

nigs dont know how to smoke blunts..they puff more than inhale..they also fuck up the roll up when they rip the cigar paper

37. the real truth Says:

Whats worse than when a nigga slobs on the blunt, fuckin nasty (none)

38. k1ng Says:

no public enemies?, GI JOE: RISE OF COBRA?, X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE?,…..not even TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN?

39. herbal kint Says:

nirun Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:32 am

…. I prefer smoking joints over anything, I like having something to sit back and puff on, bongs get you really high but the high doesn’t last as long I’ll smoke a joint of my weed and be dumb high for 3-4 straight hours, when you smoke a bing or pipe I have to keep repacking it ever 15-20 minutes and plus you got to keep re-lighting it ….

40. nirun Says:

i roll an iller blunt than half you nahggers

41. herbal kint Says:

M.Tyson Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:35 am

….. I’m always amazed at how many people don’t know how to smoke weed right, I know dudes who have been smoking for 10-15 years and still can’t hit a blunt or joint without making it canoe, even the most perfectly rolled joint/blunt ( any rolled by me lol ) will get fucked up by these people I keep telling them it’s not a cigarette relax and just slowly pull on it don’t act like your gasping for your last breath ….

42. nirun Says:

i hear that herbal. sometimes when i smoke a blunt i get violently high for a little while then everythin else feels like a burn out

when i smoke an L it’s not as strong but the transition to the burn out isn’t as severe so it feels like i’m lit for longer

43. M.Tyson Says:

the real truth Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:36 am

Whats worse than when a nigga slobs on the blunt, fuckin nasty (none)
    —————————————————–
    whats worse than give a nig the first ciph just the get the blunt where it looks like one of your clips

44. Casket Face Says:

k1ng Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:36 am

_______

Nah son’ this “POCKET FULL OF STONES” poster looks real

i44.tinypic.com/f4g32g.jpg

45. k1ng Says:

# nirun Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:38 am

i roll an iller blunt than half you nahggers

i doubt that….

46. nirun Says:

^^^^^^

i swear some cats just think it’s a competition, i can’t stand coughing

47. k1ng Says:

# Casket Face Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:41 am

k1ng Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:36 am

_______

Nah son’ this “POCKET FULL OF STONES” poster looks real

i44.tinypic.com/f4g32g.jpg

who plays pimp c?

48. nirun Says:

i roll an iller blunt than half you nahggers

i doubt that….

tube rollin ass…..

49. Legend Says:

>> I’m always amazed at how many people don’t know how to smoke weed right, I know dudes who have been smoking for 10-15 years and still can’t hit a blunt

its always funny when me and my boy smoke out a pipe… and i be blowing out mad smoke after holding that shit for crazy long, and when its his turn i bearly see any smoke come out LOL..
    and he always claims to be high as fuck

50. Casket Face Says:

peace niggers…piece of shit blog still using “Word Press Default settings”

51. M.Tyson Says:

k1ng Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:41 am
    # nirun Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:38 am

i roll an iller blunt than half you nahggers
    —————————————————-
    claiming to be a great roller is like claim you have a big dick if have to annouce it is probably no true

52. the real truth Says:

You need to change the ciph

53. nirun Says:

pastor mase > casket face

54. nirun Says:

k1ng Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:41 am
    # nirun Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:38 am

i roll an iller blunt than half you nahggers
    —————————————————-
    so it won’t be any different if i hyperlink a pic of my wang?

55. D. Says:

if i’m hard to find, take two puffs and pass

56. the real truth Says:

so it won’t be any different if i hyperlink a pic of my wang?

*Blank Stare*

What kind of blog do you think this is?

57. M.Tyson Says:

nirun Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:45 am
    k1ng Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:41 am
    # nirun Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:38 am

i roll an iller blunt than half you nahggers
    —————————————————-
    so it won’t be any different if i hyperlink a pic of my wang?
    ————————————————————–
    no thanks..im good

58. pfunktheking Says:

nirun Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 1:44 am
    pastor mase > casket face

LMFAO

59. nirun Says:

so many wang/blunt jokes i’ll leave it at that though ha

60. k1ng Says:

i roll an iller blunt than half you nahggers

i doubt that….

tube rollin ass…..

youtube.com/watch?v=mSaj11rVIBg

not a blunt but i roll spliffs that are bigger then u pussy bwoi

61. D. Says:

so it won’t be any different if i hyperlink a pic of my wang?

>>wow… ethugginlove.com is ——>

Casket Face Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:54 am
    nah right felloff…fucking niggers

————————————
    LOL…. that was funny

68. SeeAmI? Says:

wow a little bitter there arent we…

69. k1ng Says:

if nethin nirun sounds more tamil then anythin.

70. nirun Says:

looks like you are too, i could be mistaken
    *goes to bed*

Peaceeeeeee

71. M.Tyson Says:

when kids need attention they cry wolf,claim abuse or run away

72. the real truth Says:

Im fuckin blasted rite now, props to Engrep

73. SeeAmI? Says:

peace nahggers….

casket i hope the best for you …

74. RoBaBank Says:

acid waste > casket face

75. the real truth Says:

Everyone gets roasted on nahright.com. I wouldn’t take anything personal from the peanut gallery. Most of the time you never know what the heck they are talking about; it’s like a secret society.

“Its a Secret Society, All we ask for is trust” (c) Jay-Z

76. RoBaBank Says:

maggot crapes > casket face

77. RoBaBank Says:

spastic apes > casket face

78. RoBaBank Says:

masking tape > casket face

79. RoBaBank Says:

matching drapes > casket face

80. RoBaBank Says:

a tractor race > casket face

who are you people

82. wavery_johnson Says:

Will & grace > casket face

83. KiLLer Q-Kumber Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 2:31 am

who are you people

i found that funny.

84. Obie Trice - You Burn x Bunch of Blessings « 2dopeboyz Says:

[…] joints from Obie Trice. Supposedly off his upcoming album, Bottoms Up. Word on the internets (see: eskay) the hook on You Burn was originally intended for Curtis. And after one listen it’s quite […]

85. J. Caesar Says:

ant Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 1:17 am
    bongs>>>> blunts

co sign but i love joints to, blunts made me want to quit completely, but i realized all i was smoking was blunts, and after awhile i felt like a zombie especially if it was some crazy trees lol..obie is a good rapper just sucks shit didn’t work out after 2nd rounds on me @ shady/interscope..

86. Obie Trice - You Burn x Bunch Of Blessings | djreeg.com Says:

[…] off his upcoming album, Bottoms Up. Word on the internets (via: eskay) the hook on You Burn was originally intended for Curtis.  After one listen it’s quite obvious […]

87. Obie Trice - You Burn x Bunch of Blessings | AllHipHopdotcom Says:

88. New Music: Obie Trice, You Burn « The New Classics Says:

[…] Song: You Burn Artist: Obie Trice Album: Bottom’s Up Label: World Wide Hustle Producer: Chad Beatz Notes: none Analysis: I don’t understand how Obie Trice was dropped from Shady records while lesser artists like Ca$his and Bobby Creekwater still have deals. Trice has two solid albums under his belt, and is preparing to release his third, ‘Bottom’s Up‘, without the Shady/Aftermath powerhouse behind him. ‘You Burn’ is a thumping stripped-down track with a repetetive sample of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’ that doesn’t disgrace the classic song at all. Obie sings the hook himself, which is one thing that is new about this project, but the subject matter of trying to get a woman’s attention, and spending lots of money at the club, is not. But compared to his former boss’ new song, Trice takes the win with this fist-pumping, head-nodding party song. His post-Shady career is looking much brighter with ‘You Burn’ than it originally was. Rating: 8.0 Source: Nah Right […]

89. MIK ROCK Says:

HEY THERE… SO THIS PHOTO OF OBIE IS MINE… UNFORTUNATELY YOU HAVENT GOT PERMISSION TO USE IT… ITS GONNA DISAPPEAR RIGHT?

LET ME KNOW THANKS, MIK ROCK