Keith Murray ft. Infared – We Don’t Play

keith_murray_bw

Some new Murray featuring Infared, formerly of Ruff Ryders.

Keith Murray ft. Infared – We Don’t Play

Props to Illpath

Previously: Keith Murray Speaks On Battle With Big Daddy Kane

Related: Keith Murray Rhyming On The Angie Martinez Show On Hot 97 circa 1998

55 Responses to “Keith Murray ft. Infared – We Don’t Play”

1. pfunktheking Says:

keith!!!

2. nation Says:

yo I got something to add to this post

3. ElectroGremlin_CS88 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 12:21 am
    BITCH, U Ol’NoGunLaw Havin ass nigga.

^^I got wild wombats that’d straight eat your face shun. Like them penal warts be doing.

GATTTTTTTTT!

4. the real truth Says:

LOL @ Eng

The Amanda Diva ether will neva end, and pls believe she will be commenting on this again whether its on DX or in a song (which i wont be listening to)

Keith Murray spits some ill shit sometimes, when hes tryin to and not bshittin

5. ElectroGremlin_CS88 Says:

nation Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 12:36 am
    yo I got something to add to this post

what, Krabs?

6. pfunktheking Says:

pfunktheking Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 12:35 am
    SeeAmI? Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 12:32 am
    sooner or later someones gonna end getting murked or assualted based on the goings on here. shits a law and order episode in the making

ice-t and the jewish guy show up at eskays door,
    “what do you know about the user casketface?”

7. b-ease Says:

Was this one of the dudes that was in the group with Cassidy?

Yo Keith Murray used to be my man, fuck it he still my dude. Enigma went hard in my discman sophomore year of high school.

9. the real truth Says:

That joint would be triple chambered and have room for some ice on it to chill the smoke.

Are you talkin about puttin soda and ice in the bottle and then burnin 4 holes into the bottle, 2 for blunts, one to hold and one to inhale from, and when u hit it (none) it tastes like soda, caus tht shit is wack, the cool’d smoke is nice but u cant even taste the soda (none)

10. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says: Says:

His Last album had a little hit i was feeling.

11. pfunktheking Says:

i cant believe grant hill still plays..
    how does he keep up w/ these young dudes?

12. the real truth Says:

yo I got something to add to this post

what, Krabs?

“Deadliest Catch with out the crabs”

13. nation Says:

14. Casket Face Says:

Niggas have no idea what ether is, after 6 pages only thing was funny was “D.Wade punched in the nose 12 times” LMFAO

15. nation Says:

Angie musta stayed with a mouthful of cum in the 90s

16. the real truth Says:

Angie musta stayed with a mouthful of cum in the 90s

LMAO, where the fuck tht came from

17. SeeAmI? Says:

the man who knocked out a thousand def jam employees.

Keith Murray’s name is like Voldermorts at those offices

18. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says: Says:

19. Casket Face Says:

>>>>Nation where can I go to find all of a dudes music videos. I am looking for WC I know he had a video for a song on some soundtrack but since his name is two fucking initials its driving me crazy

I have his discography what’s your email?

20. nation Says:

check Dailymotion, they used to have everything when Youtube was cleaning up

21. SeeAmI? Says:

# the real truth Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 12:44 am

Angie musta stayed with a mouthful of cum in the 90s

LMAO, where the fuck tht came from

guessing from earlier today when ninjas was talking about amanda diva, angie, and miss info..

i respects angie but i wouldn’t put it past her..shit most rappers stayed with a mouth full of cum in the 90s..(double no homo extra pause).

22. the real truth Says:

I rock’d Bells With L, You Must Be stupid”

23. EnglandRepresent Says:

Then they cut to a title card of Two Times house…
    interviewing suspects who have grudges against the eskay..

^^lmfao.

*Ice T knocks on door*

*Two Times answers with G-unit slippers and matching stocking cap on*

no homo

24. the real truth Says:

Didnt Hov knock it down with Angie?

25. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says: Says:

Nah Casket Face Im good

*thanks Nate let me check*

26. nation Says:

>> Keith Murray’s name is like Voldermorts at those offices

*applauds the wordplay*

27. SeeAmI? Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 12:47 am

Then they cut to a title card of Two Times house…
    interviewing suspects who have grudges against the eskay..

^^lmfao.

*Ice T knocks on door*

*Two Times answers with G-unit slippers and matching stocking cap on*

no homo

AHAH!

yo im dead serious. im bout to ask one of my cpu graphics major firends to throw some shit together based on the posts here. shit is beyond classic.

28. nation Says:

>> LMAO, where the fuck tht came from

Related: Keith Murray Rhyming On The Angie Martinez Show On Hot 97 circa 1998

29. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Nah mate. You get a can of soda, get some scissors, chop that shit down so you just got a sheet of tin, cut a strip big enough to form the pipe, get your water bottle, light a cigarette, burn a hole in the water bottle, place pipe in hole, if you got some gum, stick round where the pipe and the water bottle meet to make it water tight. Voila. One bong ready to go.

30. the real truth Says:

LMAO, where the fuck tht came from

Related: Keith Murray Rhyming On The Angie Martinez Show On Hot 97 circa 1998

Oh iight lol, i thought u were jus throwin a jab for no reason, werd she sound like she was “busy” in the background and mad far away from the mic (none)

31. SeeAmI? Says:

# the real truth Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 12:48 am

Didnt Hov knock it down with Angie?

wouldn’t be surprised…when hov comes to do a interview its very reminiscent of Denzel in training day with the spanish shorty…a nigga comes back to fuck one of his third string hoes who he hasnt given it to in a while.

32. the real truth Says:

Why you make tht shit sound dumb complicated lol, my nigga made tht otha bong and it was wack juice (none), but i gotta try tht shit, im bout to pick up anyway

33. SeeAmI? Says:

@england

yall dudes are some MaGuyver smokers….(c) Half Backed

34. I'm Listening Says:

whats your guys take on ms dawson
    cause personally if SHE cant get it no one on earth can

35. RoBaBank Says:

night crew naah whats goooood

36. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Nah it ain’t, easy as 1,2,3. If you ain’t got blunts, or papers, make one of these shits. Piece of piss and it gets you mad hammered.

37. RoBaBank Says:

niggas making bongs

38. the real truth Says:

It can be any type of can or it has to be a soda can??

39. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Rob?

40. herbal kint Says:

Casket Face Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 12:43 am

………….

WoW got to admire that your back for more at least, it’s still ain’t gettin you any hits on your site though

41. the real truth Says:

Ty = Herbal Kint?

42. k1ng Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 12:36 am

*Makes pipe outta foil*

No water bottle son?

^^When I was a yute, if I had a water bottle and can of soda, I could make the illest bong. On some McGiver/Hannibal from A-Team shit.

X if you need a step by step on how to make one I’m willing to share my knowledge (n)

go on….
    *taking notes*

43. EnglandRepresent Says:

It can be any type of can or it has to be a soda can??

^^Any type of can, as long as its tin and as long as you can cut the tin into strip so it forms a pipe, like you get with a bong. The key to the trick is making that shit air tight and water tight. If you can do that, it’ll smoke just like a normal bong.

44. SeeAmI? Says:

@casket

went to the site…that one pic of the black chick from san diego was worth it…

45. M.Tyson Says:

LMAO!!!!!! 0:20- 0:32

46. the real truth Says:

Iiight Props, ill BRB…need a Can a bottle and a Bag

47. EnglandRepresent Says:

Right I gotta bounce.

All you Nahggers keep it steady, it’s been emotional (c) Vinny Jones

Nahright has moved me this week (n)

48. k1ng Says:

nvm fuk all that coke can shit
    the regular water bottle with a cigg hole does the job for me.

49. nirun Says:

rolling with cigar paper >>>

50. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says: Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCzMLxNpZ3c

^^ Nate this is the shit I was looking for GOT DAMN it goes so hard

SUMMER GANSTA CLASSIC on the WestSide

51. herbal kint Says:

to this day I maintain there are a very limited amount of verses that can even be mentioned in Keith verse on EPMD’s K.I.M.

Keith murray, the holder of the boulder
    Lyrical analyst mental roller coaster flower
    Money folder, track blower, mc overthrower
    I flow witcha two at a time, like noah
    I goes off to the beat, on the edge of reality
    And kick rhymes in my sleep, and battle mortality
    Finally, every dimension know keith
    Y’all egotistical simple-minded niggaz is pitiful and weak
    I’ll give you a g a week for life, if you can defeat me
    I kick poetry at a high rate of mortality
    At static, lyrical kraftmatic, smokin
    Barkin like a dog, breathin like an asthmatic
    Lyrical sculpture create fly rap sculpture
    Ninety-eight headbanger boy, yeah i told ya
    Total chaos, helter skelter, run for shelter
    Here comes the lyrical brain melter
    I be maxin and relaxin, attractin action
    Flippin more big ol words than jesse jackson
    My shit knock don’t it, drive you crazy if you loan it
    Man i feel for my opponents

52. M.Tyson Says:

the real truth Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 12:59 am

Iiight Props, ill BRB…need a Can a bottle and a Bag

——————————————–
    i would think burning ganja with a bong is lazy and unofficial frat boy shit..no?…i used to enjoyed rolling Ls

53. SeeAmI? Says:

epmds back in business album was the shit…

i remember getting that and vol 1. when i was in 6th grade..and cappadonas the pillage album.

54. RoBaBank Says:

eng whats goood you bong making bloke

55. the real truth Says:

When yu dont have an L is what hes sayin