Video: Serius Jones – Got Bars Pt. 4

Previously: Serius Jones – Got Bars Pt. 3

50 Responses to “Video: Serius Jones – Got Bars Pt. 4”

1. 2Gutta Says:

worldstarhiphop.com?? anybody??

2. pfunktheking Says:

kid cudi > b.o.b
    all day

3. NotU Says:

dies @ Serius Jones saying he eat niggas like a ding dong and cats in the room had that WHAT THE FUCK?! look……lmao….the down side of freestyling….

4. jrp14 Says:

herbal kint Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:29 pm
    Oh and although Letter to Saigon is raw…its hilarious to hear Joe talk about someone never dropping…come on now Joe…your jokin right?? When did his last one drop..03 right?

…. at lest he has a release date for his next one in just a little over a month away, but thats not a shot cause I wish a motherfucker would release Sai’s album, but Joe’s point was like he said just release it thats what Joe did with The Growth he just started leaking the songs on the net ….

Ok…but Padded Room has already been pushed back a couple times and thats after a 5 year period in between albums, but I hear what your sayin…Saigon is definitely not overrated though. All he needs is one joint and I could see him gettin a little mainstream love.

Saigon meets just blaze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5. pfunktheking Says:

notu!
    i have one of your beats in my itunes.. “i wonder why”
    that shit is ridiculous!
    where else can i hear some of your beats man?

6. herbal kint Says:

feelharmonic Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:30 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

feelharmonic Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:17 pm
    D_Block_4_Life

do you ever leave this site?

….. I love when people say shit like that, because for you to notice he is here a lot then you must also be here a lot to notice i, everytime you come here he is here but if it bothers you that much it must mean you be here a lot too otherwise you wouldn’t notice it, maybe you don’t post as much you just lurk or maybe your a vet I don’t know the alias ( if you are my guess is x-facta no shots just an x-facta type of comment to make ) …
    ___________________

i clearly wasnt asking you sooo move along

______

puts through nah right translation machine = your right I got nothing to say to that

7. NotU Says:

Fuck this shit (none) Let me know when Saigon drops a diss for Joe….nigga takes years to drop his album (if he ever) so this don’t surprise me that it might take him weeks to respond..

8. Big Homie Says:

Smh at someone in the Notorious thread over at niketalk.com saying “sorry to spoil the movie ending but Biggie dies”

9. dafirestarta Says:

is mistah fab everywhere at one time now? first max b now wit serius jones. naruto duplicating ass ninja

10. herbal kint Says:

LMAO @ ” with plastic everywhere lola love ass niggas “

11. jrp14 Says:

Bayless has arrived…I told em I told em I told em…albeit one game doesnt make you. But if anyone saw this shit tonight you can tell hes gonna be a muthafuckin problem

12. Mr.Londoner Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQGaXE0E-SA
    foxx would fuck up kat if he tried to go on..

**prays for kat williams to be that stoopid to go in**

13. pfunktheking Says:

Big Homie Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:40 pm

what a moron..

14. dafirestarta Says:

i hate the moans the yes men in da background keep doin. they heard dat “freestyle” so many times they’re jaded and “woo & ugh” every line

15. Mr.Londoner Says:

Big Homie Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:40 pm
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Sarcasm dosen’t work on the Internets..

16. dafirestarta Says:

“sorry to spoil the movie ending but Biggie dies”

^^^^ dat shit’s hilarious

17. NotU Says:

pfunktheking Says:

January 15th, 2009 at 9:38 pm
    notu!
    i have one of your beats in my itunes.. “i wonder why”
    that shit is ridiculous!
    where else can i hear some of your beats man?

Word? Thanks a lot….yeah I added you on myspace…I got couple beats there but I need to update that with some more beats…..I got tons at home….but their not mixed or nothing so it’s all rough cuts (none)….but I’ll keep you updated on myspace on when you can hear more…..

18. pfunktheking Says:

oh word, what’s your myspace?

19. Digital Scales Says:

Blame rey-gey-tone

20. herbal kint Says:

jrp14 Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:38 pm
    herbal kint Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:29 pm

Saigon meets just blaze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

… personally I think the fact that someones album gets pushed back isn’t really an insult everyone gets that, even 50 got pushed back EM was like nope not now curtis fall back, I remember redman getting pushed back for like 3 years in a row, thats just the label fucking around with politics but with your avg. fickle fan they get caught up on that shit so it works in a diss especially since Sai’s album has been on the shelf for like 5 years, had the entourage buzz should of dropped then, come on baby was as commercial a success as he will probably ever have and that didn’t get him anywhere and he is clearly frustrated as hell with not getting the album released Budden was heated for a minute at def jam but said I’m just gonna make them drop me and has been keeping his fans feed with steady stream of mixtapes, sai hasn’t even released a mixtape in god knows how long but i still can’t wait for warning shots 2, I bet Sai doesn’t respond to Joe in song unless it’s right before or on that mixtape, otherwise he will just get his T.O. on and talk shit while doing sit up’s

21. Big Homie Says:

what a moron..

^ true that. He basically ruined for me

22. NotU Says:

pfunktheking Says:

January 15th, 2009 at 9:47 pm
    oh word, what’s your myspace?

myspace.com/beats345

23. herbal kint Says:

Big Homie Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:40 pm
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

* flatline *

* tells biggie joke on my way to afterlife *

24. Digital Scales Says:

WHEN IS THE GROWTH DROPPING?

25. NotU Says:

$50 the next post will be Banks

26. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says:

TURN THIS THING AROUND BY Young Dro —- get your rhymes up like this wild ass negro

27. k1ng Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=96ESXVG5BMU

damn this shit brought some memories back

28. feelharmonic Says:

_______________

i mean what do you want me to say? fuck you? bitch? ole regular ass levi jean wearin ass nigga?

but for real i asked him does he ever leave. he basically said not really it just helps pass time at work. END OF DISCUSSION

29. herbal kint Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:50 pm
    WHEN IS THE GROWTH DROPPING?

… WoW digi you the e-homie and all but you sound bitter, he leaked all that shit when it was apparent def jam wasn’t gonna drop him but act like Budden is the first and only one to have issues with def jam, sai’s not signed now he could release it himself or go to koch or something like alamalge but why isn’t he ?

” your fans are like mine still looking for growth ” (c) Budden @ Ransom

30. pfunktheking Says:

NotU Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:49 pm
    pfunktheking Says:

January 15th, 2009 at 9:47 pm
    oh word, what’s your myspace?

myspace.com/beats345

yeah, your beats are legit.
    look forward to hearing more
    but my pizzas heres

later!

31. NotU Says:

On the real I’m out…..1

32. jrp14 Says:

herbal kint Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:48 pm
    jrp14 Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:38 pm
    herbal kint Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:29 pm

Saigon meets just blaze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Im not gonna argue with you….I would say theyve both experienced a similar situation. I would definitely say Sai will respond, it would look pretty bitch made if he didnt…its not like hes above it. Overall this would be a fun beef to watch…like a poor man’s nas vs. jay. Note the emphasis on poor man’s

33. Digital Scales Says:

Only reason i even say that is cause he knows how it feels to be put on the shelf, lol how do i sound bitter

34. Digital Scales Says:

” your fans are like mine still looking for growth ” (c) Budden @ Ransom

Thats a tough line! damn

35. herbal kint Says:

feelharmonic Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:52 pm

_______________

.. co-sign and my comment while I admit obviously was directed at you but it’s more because I see people say that shit all the time trying to diss someone, like Hootie used to be on here all day making fun of people for wasting their time on this site instead of being out getting money or bitches and I’d always be like motherfucker your always here too, if you were just asking and not dissing my bad but my point still remains I always find that funny, I’m on here a lot so theres no shame in that I wasn’t really dissing just pointing out the irony

36. Prada Main Says:

Rims so big I am in the tip top aint I/ choppers in the trunk will make you do the macarena(c)DRO

out!!!!!

37. Victory Says:

rofl @ “almalange”

nigga was tryna say “amalaghm”.
    lol

38. Victory Says:

“not the emphasis on poor man’s”

nooooooooooooooooooo

*dies*

39. herbal kint Says:

..I’m not trying to argue either I’m just saying, I said earlier i co-signed someones statement that this could be an arranged beef especially considered sai’s 2nd video where he admitted that first one of him popping shit was just to get attention I just think Sai will wait to use his response as promotion but agree this could be very entertaining but I’m pretty sure sai has said he won’t get into rap battles before so he might play that card and just say he will punch him in his face harder now, it would be a good battle it would of been better if he reached out like royce and they could of made music together

40. feelharmonic Says:

______________________

word. Id see a name or two that i saw like 5-6 hours ago and be like damn has this person been here all day? but for real maybe he was and I pointed it out cuz he definitely bounced like 5 minutes later. no ill feelings mane

The best one of this series was the one with Loaded Lux.

*looks around*

42. spanish jay Says:

yo

43. herbal kint Says:

i’m mean look at serious jones dude is dumb nice but can’t get a record out to save his life but dudes better than 90 % of the dues out IMO him not having a retail album doesn’t make him any less nice

44. k1ng Says:

# Victory Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:58 pm

rofl @ “almalange”

nigga was tryna say “amalaghm”.
    lol

that’s like the time when my uncle baught me a gatorade saying “heres your gatatore”

45. jrp14 Says:

True…I definitely agree with that. I just wish these two could get more love instead of fake ass non talented dudes like Plies and Young Berg…I hate to see their music only spread to like 5,000 people. Not tryin to say I want them to start makin “Lollipop’s”…but I just dont know if theyll ever be remembered in the right light if their only claim to fame is nahright love. (no shots)

46. nation Says:

Miss Info answered EnglandRepresent’s “advances”

“(I see you Miss Info you cheeky lady, tidy, tidy little mistress, grrrrr)”

“Sidenote : I think we’d be really good together Miss Info. I live in Australia and own a wombat, that’s got to be a lure. Hit me up babes.”

47. herbal kint Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 9:55 pm

….. I only said the bitter part cause you CAPS AND BOLDED it, like I said I think it’s a nothing because most rappers have that problem but to the avg. fickle fan it sounds good in a song, I agree with what your saying but it’s a diss track I mean Nas made up half the shit in Ether and motherfuckers wanna say he bodied Jay with fictional shit ….

* note I’m not entertaining another jay vs. nas debate or meaning to encite I’m just saying it’s a diss record you say what you think the avg. fan will want to hear *

48. feelharmonic Says:

shit that nigga Saigon needs to get on some Lollipop-like joints

49. Coolhannd Luke Says: