Video: Sean C & LV Make A Beat

Previously: Sean C & LV Talk With D-Dot About Biggie (Video) | Pete Rock Talks Beats With Sean C & LV (Video) | Fat Joe Needs The Hitmen (Video)

158 Responses to “Video: Sean C & LV Make A Beat”

1. D_Block_4_life Says:

he was fuckin dudes brothers Wife on the reg
    Mad discrete too, but the way the bitch was wildin on him in the bathroom was hilarity in its most natural purest form

2. Prada Main Says:

JUST GO GET THAT NIGGA —————->

3. It'smesnitches Says:

*dies @ first 10 seconds of this video*

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

word to Will Ferrell sayin “if he gets in my face I will drop that mother fucker” in the first 5 minutes.
    LMAO….yo just thinking of it makes me laugh (no)

^Which movie is that?

5. D_Block_4_life Says:

Nacho libre is hilarious too, i might by the minority though with the exception of fux

6. moresickaMC Says:

i bet theyre all sold out by now

7. Prada Main Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 5:07 pm

^^^^^

all my hispanos love it plus its also cool for the kids

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

^Which movie is that?
    Step Bros

“From the planet of this sucks camel dicks”

bahahahahahahahaha

No homo of course

9. moresickaMC Says:

Judd Apatow+Seth Rogen are king now though

>>on another note…i was planning on going to buy the Spiderman-Obama edition. was too lazy.

they got it on Amazon.

11. blaze22 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGH2d1jBJu8
    ^ Best scene of the movie hands down.

Slone kettering.. LO FUCKINGL

*sends goonies*

13. Prada Main Says:

Seth Rogan that fat jew getting rammed down my throat as a leading man isnt what is up. Not saying he aint funny at times but still

Will Ferrell and Vince Vaughn >____________

Vince Vaughn in MADE was hilarity

14. Big_Seth Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

^Which movie is that?
    Step Bros

“From the planet of this sucks camel dicks”

bahahahahahahahaha

No homo of course

LMAO

“I’m gonna put my balls (pause)

on your drum set. ” (none)

15. RZD Says:

nahright says:
    the whole essence of nahright is “fuck you, kill yourself” about 22 hours ago from web

greatest fuckin quote

16. Prada Main Says:

post his comment eskay I cant get twitter right now my phone internet is down

17. Darth Cipher Says:

they were blazing that shit up everyday

18. hIGHSAIAH tHOMAS Says:

DEM waddup nigga? DMX said to send him a kite.

nahright still makes a nigga hungry tho..I’m fukkin famished right nah.’

StepBrother>

Big ups to lil homie that scored 54 in college ball last night… I Never seen no college nigga score more than 30something.

haha’s @ sloan kettering..that shit was hilarity…I watched Taken last night from the link posted in here..that shit was good. Got right to the root of the story. You kidnap my daughter imma find you and kill you..and he did that in 1hour and 15 minutes..no bullshit dialogue.

19. D_Block_4_life Says:

Ima buy that shit over the weekend or at lunch tomorrow.

20. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 5:10 pm
    twitter.com/bushwickwill/status/1116209767

*sends goonies*

any nigga named after a 1eyed midget all ready lost.

21. D_Block_4_life Says:

still bahahahahahahahaha

22. moresickaMC Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

they got it on Amazon.
    did u buy one?

23. blaze22 Says:

*hates Nah Right style of commenting* 10:05 AM yesterday from web
    ^^ From Bushwickwill

What fucking homo…

24. Big_Seth Says:

any nigga named after a 1eyed midget all ready lost.

truf (c) Dave Chappelles Smoking habit

25. the watcherz Says:

i still havent drunk grand cru yet is it any good….does it go down smooth (pause)

26. Mark Twain Fame Says:

“You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucker!”

anybody seen that Role Models…seems like it would be decently funny…esp Lil Big Boi talkin shit on Stifler…”I dont wanna take my pants off!”

27. Smee Says:

eskay Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 5:10 pm

*sends goonies*

[Khaled/] THEY GOIN’ IN!!!![Khaled]

28. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

29. Prada Main Says:

^^^^^
    Word!I downloaded it but I can figure out how to connect my macpro to my tv and get that jawn on and popping HD Style ….No ITT TEch

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*willy staley’s it up*

you guys suck…fuck your astericks***!!!!***

31. Dem aka GOMW,P Says:

DEM waddup nigga? DMX said to send him a kite.

^ haaaaa.. what up my nigga, i forgot your handle on here… ay… lets do business. whenever you ready fam.

32. McFly Says:

Barack Obama eating at the Chili Bowl in DC >>>>>>>

33. BKScribe Says:

this dude tryin to get buzz on twitter by beefin with a blog…

fuckin herb

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yo WIll…shut up and eat ya Taco Salad bitch…boy likes extra meat and extra peppers…

35. the watcherz Says:

them nigga sick they didient fall off beat not once

36. Dr Flav Says:

Bushwick? Dude’s a featherweight.

37. blaze22 Says:

# Prada Main Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

^^^^^

Yeah same here. My and my girl watched it last night too. It was pretty good. Dude was on some “man on fire” shit

38. hIGHSAIAH tHOMAS Says:

# It’smesnitches Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:07 pm

*dies @ first 10 seconds of this video*

^^Thats called the producer’s bop…all producers do that shit..shit be annoying when the beat be wack though..nigga be all happy boppin his head(nah), thinkin its a hit..you gotta stand there, cosigning, rockin the fake smile while you really thinking about what’s goin on on Twitter.

39. pfunktheking Says:

“why are you sweating?”

“i was watching cops”

“i know you’re lying because i know cops doesn’t come on until 4″

“swear on your mom’s life you didn’t touch my drum set?”

“i don’t have to swear to shit!!!”

40. D_Block_4_life Says:

Holy shit this is chruch.

41. blaze22 Says:

# McFly Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:19 pm

Barack Obama eating at the Chili Bowl in DC >>>>>>>

” Nah we straight”

42. Video: Sean C & LV In The Lab « HipHopGremlins Says:

[…] time around its one of the dopest production duo’s in hip hop, Sean C & LV. Shouts to Nahright. No Comments so far Leave a comment RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI […]

43. D_Block_4_life Says:

“why are you sweating?”

“i was watching cops”

“i know you’re lying because i know cops doesn’t come on until 4″

“swear on your mom’s life you didn’t touch my drum set?”

“i don’t have to swear to shit!!!
    LMFAOOOOOOO

44. D_Block_4_life Says:

“why are you sweating?”

“i was watching cops”

“i know you’re lying because i know cops doesn’t come on until 4″
    DEADEADEAEEADERAADEASDEADEWADEADdeadead

Get a load of this guy (nh):

*realizes that might be a fair assessment* 2:34 PM yesterday from web

*gets called a fuckface by eskay* 1:44 PM yesterday from web

@sweeneykovar what kind of cut does his canadian co-blogger get? 1:17 PM yesterday from web in reply to sweeneykovar

*ignores the fact that eskay probably takes payola from thisis50.com* 1:12 PM yesterday from web

*makes comment in asterix that is entirely unrelated to the post* *other losers who do this somehow still not sick of the gag* 1:09 PM yesterday from web

*finds it incredibly obnoxious/unfunny* 1:05 PM yesterday from web

*hates Nah Right style of commenting* 1:05 PM yesterday from web

46. feelharmonic Says:

#

^^^^^

shit was funny as hell. first scene of the movie is probably the best

It’s official, I’m renting Step Bros. tonight. Yall keep commenting and Will Ferrell has yet to let me down.

“shake and bake!”

48. Mark Twain Fame Says:

it is fuckin hilarious to me that all these lil Twits are gettin so pissy and aggy at Eskay and his “hurtful commenters” for this whole Amanda Diva shit…this shits been goin on for a few year snow on NR…and many years before on the Internet…

49. D_Block_4_life Says:

Nahright comment section = goat

no homo

50. BKScribe Says:

its funny how.. people don’t like a website… and KEEP GOING TO THEM.

if i dont like something.. i tend to steer clear of it..

the net is fulla fuckboys

51. pfunktheking Says:

i’m outta the loop
    someone sum up the amanda diva shit
    please?
    i wanna make fun of her too

52. Big_Seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

“shake and bake!”

You won’t be disappointed. That jawn is crazy stupid.

Just imagine the person (who? I don’t know) that’s gonna compile all these comments into a money-making book about the lives of commenters on a hiphop blog.

Oh boy.

54. D_Block_4_life Says:

Fux you got a link for step bros? I wanna see that ishh tonight aswell (nhjic)

55. pfunktheking Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:25 pm
    Nahright comment section = goat

co-sign

# pfunktheking Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

i’m outta the loop
    someone sum up the amanda diva shit
    please?
    i wanna make fun of her too

^Go to her last NR thread.

>>did u buy one?

I bought two.

58. Big_Seth Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:25 pm

Nahright comment section = goat

no homo

Co-sig

and the posts aint bad either Eskay. HAHA.

59. Dr Flav Says:

Gran Cru = middle shelf cognac I haven’t drank any since 2001, get you some Remy VSOP and ball for real.

# BKScribe Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

its funny how.. people don’t like a website… and KEEP GOING TO THEM.

if i dont like something.. i tend to steer clear of it..

the net is fulla fuckboys

^But we knew this day would though. Back in the day we stayed clowning the rap nerds and geeks because they desperately wanted to be the ruling class but they had no outlet. Welll, about 15 years later…

61. hIGHSAIAH tHOMAS Says:

@DEM..yea most definitely, I got some Officer Rawse shit in the works, that should be a good look if it works out right, definitely gotta be more on business grind this year.

Nahright comment section is not as funny as the comments that are on youtube..but youtube isnt a blog so NR wins hands down.

62. feelharmonic Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Oh boy.

whos gonna actually purchase sucha book

Is Role Model on dvd yet?

64. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*tags in on the Black Team*

*piss off Twits with the Chutzpah filled asterickness*

whos gonna actually purchase sucha book

^Me, for 1.

66. Prada Main Says:

livecinemaonline.com/

Try Here My Nigs

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT OR DONT LOOK IT…….mad simple

67. pfunktheking Says:

Anybody who says they wouldnt smash that is batshit.

With that said, her music is atrocious.

no sign on the smash

co sign on her music is atrocious..

the girl rappin in teen witch is better than this broad.

top that!

68. BKScribe Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Oh boy.

you compile them… i’ll edit and make the shit a cohesive study n holla at st. martens press…

we pop bottles of korbel to celebrate the book being bootlegged on nah 3 weeks before its published

>>plus he aint a bushwick original.. fuckin yuppies love payin 1800 a month for a studio in a bushwick avenue crack house thinking it lends them authenticity

I mean, seriously. I saw “my track bike is blue” on his bio and I was like, awwhh he’s a fucking hipster. funny shit is, I live less than 10 mins from Bushwick and I would slap period blood out his mother.

70. Prada Main Says:

My Cuzzo the Mechanic said ROLE MODELS is the Truth must have alot of physical comedy in there, Word to stifler getting slapped

71. blaze22 Says:

# feelharmonic Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Oh boy.

whos gonna actually purchase sucha book

A million motha fuckas downloaded a Soulja boy ringtone so I’m sure we could get atleast half that shit.

72. pfunktheking Says:

@ Billz

why did amanda diva go at you?

73. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Saul: This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that African Kush I had – and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked – this would the shit that they birthed.
    Dale Denton: [smells the marijuana] Wow. This is the product of baby fucking.

74. Prada Main Says:

anybody Read Artie Langes TOO FAT TO FISH?

75. D_Block_4_life Says:

I would slap period blood out his mother.
    *slaps female supervisor*

>>why did amanda diva go at you?

see now, the shit is basically squashed, but I definitely wish I woulda pointed out yesterday that mami went directly at one of my commenters and bascially started the NR vs. AD shit. then she wanna get mad at me for simply writing it in the post? man listen.

77. Big_Seth Says:

*makes funny-ish story that ends with inevitable death*

LMAO

78. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Prada Main Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:30 pm

“My Cuzzo the Mechanic”

*daps fuxie*

thanks for adding another character to your never ending Fux Saga.

79. D_Block_4_life Says:

LF: Road Trip is funny too

80. feelharmonic Says:

truth. we need someone to promote it. soulja boy style

81. pfunktheking Says:

eskay Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    >>why did amanda diva go at you?

oh okay.. my bad..

82. D_Block_4_life Says:

Soulja Boy will soon become extinct (no hatred)

83. blaze22 Says:

bushwickwill @blaze22 *senses an eskay stan

^ He took the bait. *reels in a minnow*

Fuck outta here punk

84. Big_Seth Says:

truth. we need someone to promote it. soulja boy style

*talks shit about NaS and CH*

85. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*dies*

*reincarnates as a baby bird*

*falls out of tree and dies again because of dead beat father bird didnt teach me to fly*

*wish I could keep the asterisk comments going to get Willy all silly with hate*

86. pfunktheking Says:

Big_Seth Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:35 pm
    truth. we need someone to promote it. soulja boy style

*talks shit about NaS and CH*

haha

87. the watcherz Says:

i think people in society got too soft for my taste i think most of these crack era babies got soft and i was born in that era too. I hate the the word hate with a passion it dosent meaning anything to me anymore. When i hear people say “oh they hating” it usually just a person speaking their minds…See what happen when a republican in the office everyone minds get fucked up

88. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*dies*

*reincarnates as a baby bird*

DEATHHHHHHHHHHH lolololololol classic

eskay, put it in the book.

89. Prada Main Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 5:34 pm
    Soulja Boy will soon become extinct (no hatred)

I have that feeling too, No J-Kwon

90. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*shape-shifts into a baby bird on GP*

91. blaze22 Says:

bushwickwill @DBillz just think the asterix thing is a wack way to go about commenting. whole thing looks like a big circle jerk.

I think he is sad and feels left out..

^LOL. Keepin’ it oh so hood.

93. BKScribe Says:

fuckin yuppies

94. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I have that feeling too, No J-Kwon

this post is disturbing because it implicates u as listening to j-kwon

95. Dem aka GOMW,P Says:

I would slap period blood out his mother.

^ lmao… dont forget to spit in his dad’s mouth while he’s talking

96. Prada Main Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 5:37 pm
    *shape-shifts into a baby bird on GP*

^^^^^

we getting into bird play and shapeshifting now , no true blood *death*

97. Dr Flav Says:

Bushwick five minutes are up, NEXT! *checks XXL for new Bol or Sunday blog*

98. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

worst was 2x talking about shitting on people’s moms’ face and what not. i mean that kid had an imagination.

99. Prada Main Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 5:38 pm
    I have that feeling too, No J-Kwon

this post is disturbing because it implicates u as listening to j-kwon

^^^^^

HOOD HOP WANT HARD AS FUCK, No er’rybody getting tipsy

100. feelharmonic Says:

i see mtf removed that celeb gossip site from his name. thanks bro

101. Mark Twain Fame Says:

a wack way about commenting?…dog we don’t do it the whole time…plus its just a way of showing we are thinking of or doing an action…I don’t know why I’m fuckin explaining this shit…sorry Willy I didnt know you was the Blog Commenting Police…I’s will try betta suh.

chick sent me this tweet:

@DBillz how more of an invite do you need! I figured publicly outing myself as a fan of your face was enough. Engraving you one as we speak

OW!

*kisses reflection*

103. hIGHSAIAH tHOMAS Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Oh boy.

^^^I think you should write it…

Title
    Nahright: A book about a movie thats about blooging

A story about a poor lad named Simon from Yonkers, who one day, while looking for movie reservations online to go see DMX in Never Die Alone, he inadvertently signs up for a blog, which turns into a virtual safe haven for govt workers(billlz), at home dads(Land), perspiring rappers(Joe88) etc.. Nahright.com goes on to single handedly kill the music industry as we knew it meanwhile ushering in a new digital age of distributing music and mainstream media.

104. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

we getting into bird play

*slaughter*

105. Prada Main Says:

whole thing looks like a big circle jerk

^^^^^^

*right into his moms mouth*

106. Big_Seth Says:

^ lmao… dont forget to spit in his dad’s mouth while he’s talking

*Dies*

*comes back as Bushwickwill*

*Kills myself*

*doesn’t really kill myself like Bushwick Bill*

*finds god*

*makes god rap album*

107. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# feelharmonic Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:39 pm

i see mtf removed that celeb gossip site from his name. thanks bro

who you talkin to…me?

naw bruh no celeb gossip site over here…I dont play that shit.

108. Prada Main Says:

Im a fan of your face too Billz …… in a manly way

109. Jesus Christ Says:

*finds god*

*daps billz*

110. Jesus Christ Says:

Prada Main Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 5:42 pm
    Im a fan of your face too Billz …… in a manly way

God doesn’t like this types of bromance.

111. the watcherz Says:

Jesus Christ Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 5:42 pm
    *finds god*

*daps billz*
    lmao nahright went hard this whole week with crazy shit…keep it going guys

DBillz @bushwickwill Do you visit NR for the comments or the content? Because if it’s for the latter then I don’t see the relevance. less than 10 seconds ago from web in reply to bushwickwill

113. Mark Twain Fame Says:

no true blood *death*

that show is classic…more random fuck scenes than all the 10 season of NYPD Blue put together…

Yasser = Chea… whut up homes.

114. blaze22 Says:

for govt workers(billlz), at home dads(Land), perspiring rappers(Joe88) etc..

*DIES DIES DIES*

115. Prada Main Says:

Two-Times Says:

March 20th, 2008 at 12:36 am
    RIP to Fat Joe’s Career

My condeloneces

I wore all black gear (G-Unit co.) to this occasion..

# Prada Main Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Im a fan of your face too Billz …… in a manly way

^LMAO. That’s so gay that it’s funny.

DBillz: @bushwickwill What does difference does it make how much he gets paid?

^lol @ smh @ Billz insinuating that I do take payola and what?!

118. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Jesus Christ Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:43 pm

Prada Main Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 5:42 pm
    Im a fan of your face too Billz …… in a manly way

God doesn’t like this types of bromance.

*wears crown of thorns*

*gets a killer headache*

Title
    Nahright: A book about a movie thats about blooging

^LMAO

You just earned yourself some royalties chief.

120. blaze22 Says:

I wish I had that link to the poll I made entitled ” Is Two-Times a dick riding faggot?” I think it ended up being 47 yes votes to 2 No votes.

121. the watcherz Says:

i aint beat sumone on nahright has to be a cop….its a cop everywhere

*gets Piddy to do the contracts*

*gets raped on the publishing deal*

*airs him out on Invasion radio* (uncensored)

123. Big_Seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

DBillz: @bushwickwill What does difference does it make how much he gets paid?

^lol @ smh @ Billz insinuating that I do take payola and what?!

Damn. Thats a Soilja (no Boy)

124. D_Block_4_life Says:

Top 10 most classic moments in Nahright history.

125. Mark Twain Fame Says:

@BKScribe eskay be bullshittin’. he been talkin’ this BBQ shit forever. with the recent (and forthcoming) tweetherings it should be fun. about 19 hours ago from web in reply to BKScribe

yeah Esk…wtf man..I ready for some Ribs mayne…

I’ll bring the White Boy beer…wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

# eskay Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

DBillz: @bushwickwill What does difference does it make how much he gets paid?

^lol @ smh @ Billz insinuating that I do take payola and what?!

^Nah, that was in reponse to the Nation comment, askin’ how much Nation get paid we all know that he gets minimum weed carrier salary.

127. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:47 pm

Top 10 most classic moments in Nahright history.

feels like it was only just yesterday…laughing hysterically under my desk for 5 days straight…

128. D_Block_4_life Says:

*airs him out on Invasion radio* (uncensored)
    *threatens to throw a washing machine off a sky scraper*

# Jesus Christ Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

*finds god*

*daps billz*

^ *dapz Jesus*

130. Prada Main Says:

I’ll bring the White Boy beer…wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^

please no Natty Light or Pabst

131. Barpan Music Says:

lmaolmaolmaolmao @ Eskay sending goonies..
    n figgas really sendin messages on tweet..
    *DEAD*
    OMFG yah figgas need a podcast or somthin…this is hilarious

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

*airs him out on Invasion radio* (uncensored)
    *threatens to throw a washing machine off a sky scraper*

^ *walked out the building too early*

*doesn’t see or hear wash machine falling*

133. Mark Twain Fame Says:

we all know that he gets minimum weed carrier salary.

I thought he got paid in peanuts?…

*daps nation*

134. Prada Main Says:

laughing hysterically under my desk for 5 days straight…

*nonstop giggling*

Everybody know Nation is Canadian

135. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

ok i’m stopping that shit. every time i post as jesus i get queasy. that’s real talk. jesus is a prophet in islam so i got 1,000% respek. ok MMM is back in the billdin’ *brushes shoulders off*

136. BKScribe Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

DBillz: @bushwickwill What does difference does it make how much he gets paid?

^lol @ smh @ Billz insinuating that I do take payola and what?!

I think that was regarding the nation comment

137. nation Says:

Billz i will take your Sun Chips money, don’t get cute [||]

138. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Prada Main Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

I’ll bring the White Boy beer…wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^

please no Natty Light or Pabst

damn…okay then…Bass!

139. Prada Main Says:

jesus is a prophet in islam so i got 1,000% respek.

Word I tried to post as “Allah u Akbar” ……..that shit never even made it to moderation. Somebody give me my keys to the seyara ….*goes of turnpike*

140. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

Chea, NR’s Multiple Personality Specialist and Lawyer

# nation Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:52 pm

Billz i will take your Sun Chips money, don’t get cute [||]

^LOL. I guard the Garden Salsas on some Troy shit.

142. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*nonstop giggling*

Everybody know Nation is Canadian

you dont say eh?

143. BKScribe Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:47 pm

I’ll bring the White Boy beer…wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as it aint Milwaukee’s beast

144. Mark Twain Fame Says:

@DBillz the latter, obviously. the problem with the comments section is that it’s dominated by those who visit for the former.

so hold up…this nit wit is pissy because we don’t talk about the content of the posts…oh god…someone give this boy a thumb to suck on.

145. Prada Main Says:

The Rockets are putting a positive spin on this, but Waiting for Tracy is a play that nobody in Houston wants to see anymore — up to and including the big man, Yao Ming. “They don’t speak,” an extremely plugged-in person tells me. “And Yao wants him out.”

146. sean coonery Says:

LF: Quick Question, who had the best verse on Rocafella Dream Team – We are the champions song…

youtube.com/watch?v=BmvtNkKmEdE

I say Cam…some say Beans….

But this nigga Cam went fuckin off….literally…

147. Mark Twain Fame Says:

naw BK none of that Beast.

148. nation Says:

>> you dont say eh?

meadowlands don’t want it with us

149. Mark Twain Fame Says:

aight I pooped from the piss…

–laters.

150. Dr Flav Says:

@ Martin, “Jesus dont do it” No Jeezy

151. feelharmonic Says:

derek fisher did not get that shot off with 0.4 on the clock. not possible

152. Big_Seth Says:

# sean coonery Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:55 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=BmvtNkKmEdE

I say Cam…some say Beans….

But this nigga Cam went fuckin off….literally…

Sorry Sean. I gotta say Ye or Beans.

On that note I’m out. Peace.

153. sean coonery Says:

Tracy McGrady is softer than Tissue Paper….He’s Charmin soft…

>>Nah, that was in reponse to the Nation comment, askin’ how much Nation get paid we all know that he gets minimum weed carrier salary

oh true.

^lol, not the part about the minimum weed carrier salary.

156. feelharmonic Says:

# nation Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:57 pm

>> you dont say eh?

meadowlands don’t want it with us

^^^^^

what “gangs” actually fuck with lil wayne’s singin ass

# eskay Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 5:59 pm

^lol, not the part about the minimum weed carrier salary.

^too late!

*dies*

158. b-ease Says:

govt workers(billlz), at home dads(Land), perspiring rappers(Joe88) etc..

*dead*