Video: Lil Cease Interview w/ Global Grind TV

Speaks on Notorious, of course, and his fitness DVD.

Previously: Lil Cease & Gravy in Brooklyn

35 Responses to “Video: Lil Cease Interview w/ Global Grind TV”

1. BKScribe Says:

millian >>>>>>>>>>>>>> B

2. the real truth Says:

Diamonds I flaunt it, chickenheads flock I lace em
    Fried broiled with basil, taste em, crack the legs
    way out of formation, it’s horizontal how I have em
    fuckin me in the Benz wagon
    Can it be Vanity from Last Dragon
    Grab your gun it’s on though
    Shit is grimy, real niggaz buck in broad daylight
    with the broke Mac it won’t spray right
    Don’t give a fuck who they hit, as long as the drama’s lit
    Yo, overnight thugs, bug cause they ain’t promised shit
    Hungry-ass hooligans stay on that piranha shit

Coming up as a youngster
    Pussy and money the only language I clung to
    Claim to, unrolled myself up to become one
    Ain’t ya happy I chose rap? I’m amongst the
    Streets deceiving
    Can’t believe my achievements
    Cultural strata
    Persona’s that of a non-needer
    Because I don’t need nada except for Prada beaver
    For cold winters, tattoos got my summer’s sleeveless

Funny how Nas’s lyrics neva changed just his voice, how many Legends can you say have done tht?

3. Ty big's Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 12:10 am
    Whener I read your posts Ty, I get out of breath muthafucka. (n) Your shits read like you typing at your keyboard flat out, gums jabbering, going mental.

What did we talk about son?

Proper. Essay. Structure.

Introduction. For Argument. Against Argument. Conclusion.

Do not deviate my old pedigree chum cos I get knackered just reading your shit.

*daps Ty*

… LMAO I know I know * daps ER * see the problem is I never mean to type such long posts I just start typing and hit submit and I feel like I typed 2 or 3 lines instead it’s a short story or a novel again this is why I’m going to school to learn to control that before I attempt to get paid for writing about sports …

4. the real truth Says:

millian > B

That all depends on what kind of chick you like, some ppl will say beyonce is bangin caus of her Thickness but ppl will also say Christina is bangin caus of her face, personally i would demolish both, but i have more respect for Christina, i wouldnt spray her in the gums

5. Ty big's Says:

BKScribe Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 12:15 am
    millian >>>>>>>>>>>>>> B

… and it’s not even close IMO …although B has been looking real good lately since she slimmed down a little ..

6. Ty big's Says:

BKScribe Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 12:15 am
    millian >>>>>>>>>>>>>> B

7. digital scales Says:

yo who said her left knee looked like jesus?

8. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Millian = B= Regan Gomez

9. M.Tyson Says:

Funny how Nas’s lyrics neva changed just his flow, how many Legends can you say have done tht?

——————————————————————
    funny how his current flow puts me to sleep..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more like Lupe he goes completely over my head.

10. Victory Says:

3rd verse of Breathe >

11. jkrealize Says:

Ill Bill + Reef the Lost Cause + Slaine

12. digital scales Says:

that nas az song serious is prob the dopest song they did in my opionion, more than lifes a bitch, but lifes a bitch is my shit as well

13. G7 Says:

>>B has been looking real good lately since she slimmed down a little ..

^co-sign

14. the real truth Says:

Mo Money Mo Murder Mo Homcide >>>>

15. Victory Says:

Nas’ flow on the 3rd verse of Breathe, America and the last part of We Are Not Alone are toooo much.

“I used to worship a certain Queens police murderer
    ‘Til I read the words of Ivan Van Sertima
    He inserted something in me that made me feel worthier
    Now I spit revolution, I’m his hood interpreter”

16. Victory Says:

AZ RAPED Nasir on The Flyest

17. jrp14 Says:

You cant stop us now>>>>>>>>

Didn’t we roast Cease too when he dropped that trailer to the fitness joint? I remember my feeble attempt to defend him, only to end up joining in on the ether fest.

*watches Skull Gang’s “Aggy” for the 3rd time*

*calls it a night*

19. ant Says:

any body ever smashed a chick but wouldn’t be caught in public wit em?

no lie I got 1 but the head and everything is on point

* hopes I’m not the only 1 *

20. M.Tyson Says:

the real truth Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 12:24 am

Mo Money Mo Murder Mo Homcide >>>>
    ————————————————
    Yo Dunm, before the sun set
    Call connect get all the tech’s
    I’m vexed, this nigga stall for sex
    Lost respect, let’s off his neck
    My calibre, got me thinkin on a higher algebra
    See me I’m just as foul as ya
    but you ain’t got no style in ya
    I’m into bigger cheddar, G’s and better, Armarett-ah’s
    Armani sweaters, plus these crabs could never dead us

21. digital scales Says:

of course not ant, thats the story of my life

22. the real truth Says:

any body ever smashed a chick but wouldn’t be caught in public wit em?

no lie I got 1 but the head and everything is on point

* hopes I’m not the only 1 *

Lol, nah u aint the only one, lke i was sayin the otha day id smash a ugly bitch jus not let her be my girl, my wifey be stingin me on tht shit all tha time but she dont know her sister was a victim

*Wifey sees comment*

*Starts Packing*

23. digital scales Says:

she dont know her sister was a victim
    __________________________

you smashed wifey sister and wifey dont know?

24. M.Tyson Says:

the real truth Says:

January 14th, 2009 at 12:31 am
    any body ever smashed a chick but wouldn’t be caught in public wit em?

no lie I got 1 but the head and everything is on point

* hopes I’m not the only 1 *

*Wifey sees comment*

*Starts Packing*
    ————————————————
    you wildin my nig…if you smashed wifey sister than she isnt wifey she your current girl

25. the real truth Says:

she dont know her sister was a victim
    __________________________

you smashed wifey sister and wifey dont know?

Nah she knows, i dont bring it up in front of her of course but at first i thought i lost, but i won caus i kept wifey and i dont ever have to talk to or see her ugly ass sister eva again, dead ass she wouldnt let me smash for like 2 months after tht

u think thts bad, wait till u hear wat i did to my brother’s wife

26. Ty big's Says:

ant Says:
    January 14th, 2009 at 12:28 am
    any body ever smashed a chick but wouldn’t be caught in public wit em?

no lie I got 1 but the head and everything is on point

* hopes I’m not the only 1 *

… I would say 99 % of all men have at least 1, I have real high standards I readily admit I’m pickery than I deserve to be because I was spoiled in high school getting bitches that I thought were way out of my league but in college and every now and then when I get drunk and I don’t have something lined up those standards will start to drop, and it’s not beer goggles I don’t believe in that myth girls don’t get better looking with the more you drink you just care less and will settle for less than if you were sober …

27. peezee Says:

new jordan commercial!!!!

28. the real truth Says:

Nah i dont be fuckin around no more

29. Ty big's Says:

the essence is my favorite Az and Nas track

30. the real truth Says:

@ Ty, tht all depends on what you drinkin

31. Ty big's Says:

the essence Az ft. Nas

tinyurl.com/8wuuoc

32. ant Says:

u deserve ur own holiday if u smashed wifeys sister and got away with it….man not haven 1 lined up when u need it is a horrible feelin especially when u callen every number in the phone book

33. EnglandRepresent Says:

u think thts bad, wait till u hear wat i did to my brother’s wife

^^Don’t you leave your girl round me true player for real

I think the bitches are coming back to bite me on the ass in ’09. I admit. I was a little cunt to women in ’08. Treated ’em like shit. They’re gettin their own back in ’09 though. smh.

If your girl is a certified dime, like she got that extra good clunge, like that minge is immaculate and all your mates give you dap cos you got yourself a dime chick but she’s beyond high maintenance and immature and just a little needy bitch, do you cut her off or do you keep her cos she’s a dime and you don’t know if you’ll ever get another as good as that?

Looks vs personality debate innit.

34. peezee Says:

Jordan movie?????

35. J. Caesar Says:

ENgland Rep i ain’t gonna front i had a bad ass chiik but she was so needy and she did shady shit to me, and no matter how hot a chick is if she has that goin for her i’ll cut her loose, i’m starting to go with a cute chick with personality>>>>then a bangin broad, with immature tendencies