Mos Def – Brooklyn Go Hard + Casa Forte (Live)

mos-def-jeffrey-wright-adrian-brody-beyonce-knowles

Mos Def rocked the Highline Ballroom tonight (January 9th) and even played a few new album cuts from The Ecstatic. He opened with a verse over Jay’s “Brooklyn” beat and bodied it, rapping. He then repeats it when the beat fades out just so you know he’s back spitting. The second song is an album cut which samples Banda Black Rio’s “Casa Forte”.

Mos Def – Brooklyn (We Go Hard) Freestyle + A capella

Mos Def – Casa Forte

Props to It’s All The Way Live for the audio, via Shake’s.

186 Responses to “Mos Def – Brooklyn Go Hard + Casa Forte (Live)”

1. A tribe called quest Says:

DOPE!!!!

2. Eastern_Digital Says:

Jay prolly mad aggy at the cracker holdin Beyonce. Jay seems like the possessive/jealous type(see Sean Paul). Aint that Adrian Brody?

3. Ty Says:

MOS definitely goes in…… Im waiting for the Biggie/Jay-z/Mos “Brooklyn We Go Hard” blend……

4. A tribe called quest Says:

Yea east that’s adrian

5. FFGreen Says:

That beat is too crazy

6. BEZ Says:

No bullsh*t. I dreamed about the “Auditorium” joint by Mos last night.

I need that Madlib produced gem in my life right now!

7. b-ease Says:

Mos “Brooklyn Go Hard Freestyle” >>

The second song makes me think Mos is going in a Renaissance-esque direction for this new album. Which is exactly what he should be doing. But who knows, it’s only one song.

*dapz bernard-ease*

If you were asked to bring somethin’ to a cookout and you show up with just styrofoam cups… you might be a Max B fan.

10. Eastern_Digital Says:

smh @ me dreamin about meetin Beyonce a couple of months ago. when she left i told he to tell Jay that BP3 better be fire cuz I’m tired of his lazy shit..

*daps*

11. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 10:20 am
    —————————————-

If you were asked to bring somethin to a cookout and you show with bitches and jim jones wife… you might be max b

12. Eastern_Digital Says:

if you were asked to bring something to a cookout and you show with Grand Cru and Sour….you might be a Max B fan

13. Fulcanelli Says:

daps

*dapz E_Digital and ATCQ*

15. Fulcanelli Says:

Kid N Play>>ATCQ

16. A tribe called quest Says:

Sup billz

Fulcanelli Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 10:37 am
    Kid N Play>>ATCQ
    ============

Word

Kriss Kross > De la soul

17. A tribe called quest Says:

if you were asked to bring something to a cookout and you show with frenchie… you might be max b

18. Eastern_Digital Says:

2 Live Crew >>> The Roots

19. PHENOMENON Says:

MF Doom > Many

[Damn, that “Mm..Food?” is ill. . . smell’s like chocolate.]

20. NotU Says:

Lol @ y’all making 50 come harder (no homo)

21. NotU Says:

That song is more talking than anything

22. NotU Says:

Whoa Banks is back…..damn…..

23. NotU Says:

Oh Busta is putting out nothing but fire…..might be the first time I’ma buy his album….gatttt

24. NotU Says:

Oh and Mos DEF >

25. Eastern_Digital Says:

NotU Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 10:52 am
    Whoa Banks is back…..damn…..

is he?

26. Digital Scales Says:

new 50 is trash in my opinion

and im not one of them 50 haters

song just sucks, freestyle, one sided conversation, whatever you wanna lable it

27. Victory Says:

GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME!!
    WALAHI

and im gone

1st day of a new job and im on Nah. so niggerish

28. Victory Says:

and i knew Mos would do this

29. Victory Says:

i cant describe how much i love this man. pause. he’s the greatist artist of our generation and people dont recognise

Victory Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:04 am

i cant describe how much i love this man. pause.

^No amount disclaimers…

31. moresickaMC Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 10:58 am
    new 50 is trash in my opinion

and im not one of them 50 haters

song just sucks, freestyle, one sided conversation, whatever you wanna lable it
    sucks? please…jus b honest wit yrself and say u dont like 50. @ least u’ll sound credible

32. nirun Says:

my only beef is that every white boy will claim to listen to mos def

33. the snow donkey Says:

just what i needed this morning…

34. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:16 am
    Victory Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:04 am

i cant describe how much i love this man. pause.

^No amount disclaimers…
    =================

Bromance

35. Victory Says:

shut up d. i love him like a father. no incest jokes, that’d be wrong.

36. NotU Says:

Lol first they say that faggot hot, then they let that junkie shine…..l

37. Eastern_Digital Says:

why niggas always assume you a hater when you dont like something?

38. Digital Scales Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i’ll never hate another rapper from queens, especially a nigga like fif, why would i? i don’t like the song, its wack

39. moresickaMC Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:30 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    suuuure

40. Digital Scales Says:

Moresicka is one of them wet panty niggas, aight hommie i hate 50- i hate him i hate him i hate him

41. D_Block_4_life Says:

If you used to try to clean your nintendo or sega cartridges with alcohol swabs, then you will probably end up being a French Montana fan.

42. Digital Scales Says:

raise your hand if you spent a night in the bookings (C) Joell ortiz

*Raises hand*

43. D_Block_4_life Says:

I DL’d all those 50 joints but haven’t heard any of them.

44. D_Block_4_life Says:

I like his new single though.

45. D_Block_4_life Says:

If you get locked up in Bk on a friday, your not coming out until sunday afternoon. Thats word.

46. moresickaMC Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:35 am
    nah… u just sayn its ‘wack” doesn’t sound credible. i dont know what hiphop u listen to. anyway wotevr.

youre entitled to your opinion. fair?

47. D_Block_4_life Says:

I am too anticipating this new Busta, i mean could you not with his lastjoint being a master peice of some sorts. Why would he drop in March thought? *Label fail*

48. D_Block_4_life Says:

Though***

49. D_Block_4_life Says:

Woodro thinks Hip hop owes him something, your better off listening to the track yourself then going by his opinion..no shots.

50. D_Block_4_life Says:

I’m fucking hungry, shit. I’m about to go make a bacon on a roll with fires. Hi, how you doing?

51. Digital Scales Says:

>>>>>youre entitled to your opinion. fair?

thats the obvious, you should of came to that conclusion before you accused me of hating….

Dblock, my nigga, i don’t think hip hop owes me anything, i just do not co sign everybody, i like what i like, i don’t force myself to listen to anything

52. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Woodro

You see theres something that i think you fail to realize, your a rapper and im not, so therefor we will always see things from completely different perspectives. Your competing and im just listening without a bias. It’s innate for a nigga to think he’s better then the next man whether he expresses it outloud or not. So i listen to music without any of that. Music is truly beautiful to me and we have been through this before. On another note i let a few of my niggas listen to that MLK shit and niggas are feeling it. “you how you know that nigga” “where he from” me: “um, offthe internet” Dies

53. moresickaMC Says:

jadakiss “you cant stop me” is nice

54. Eastern_Digital Says:

jadakiss “you cant stop me” is nice

i felt like both songs were cheeks. Especially compared to Death Wish and 4 Da Fam Freestyle. Hopefully Jada wont fuck this time with his album.

55. PHENOMENON Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 11:36 am

^ ^ ^
    Nah, I just ran Q-Tips under some warm water and then squeezed the tip. [II]

Victory Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:20 am

shut up d. i love him like a father.

^How old is you?

And don’t correct my English.

57. sean coonery Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:36 am

^I mean…that was slightly funny.

But the fuck is wrong with Frenchie…hes garbage musically…

but that Niggas Cocaine City DVDs have ethered a couple of careers…

1. Exposed Lil Cease as a Homo

2. Broke Apart the Jimmy and Cam relationship

and word on the nets (streets) is that VID of the Eye Jammie Cam got from Tru Life is on deck…ready to be released if Cam doesn’t fall back..

COCAINE CITY DVD SERIES FTW!!!

I fucks with niggas that Expose (nhjic)….

Gillie da Kid and French Montana get respect and daps…

# Digital Scales Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:37 am

raise your hand if you spent a night in the bookings (C) Joell ortiz

*Raises hand*

^ Co-hand raising. And mine was just for pissin’. SMFH

59. NotU Says:

gees that new Busta is my shit right now

Gillie > French

Musically and internet beef wise.

61. Eastern_Digital Says:

Nah, I just ran Q-Tips under some warm water and then squeezed the tip. [II]

i used to just blow on the contacts real hard(pause)

(no homo too)

“you how you know that nigga” “where he from” me: “um, offthe internet” Dies

^ It’s a secret society, all we ask is trust (c) Jay’s Masonic innuendos

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:43 am

^LOL… back in the day it started with ninjas mockin’ faggies/Black women by sayin’ some slick shit and then the exclamation with “HELLO?!” But you, my friend, have taken it to a whole ‘nother level.

64. Ty big's Says:

nirun Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:16 am
    my only beef is that every white boy will claim to listen to mos def

… thats because most white hip-hop fans do, you ever been to a mos def concert ? When I went to school up near Boston it was always white boys bumping black on both sides and black star, that one of the ways you can tell the difference from real hip-hop fan white boy and someone who just wants to thug it out …

65. sean coonery Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Gillie > French

Musically and internet beef wise.

^Oh of course.

66. BKScribe Says:

TWISM >

*dapz DBlock & DScales aka TS*

D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:38 am

^I got lucky. I was only in there for 12 hours. 2 am – 2 pm. I guess because I was calm and cordial. And dressed like a college geek: Steve Maddens (back when they were decent), matching Express shirt, courdourys, jean jack with the sherling around the collar (OW!).

68. moresickaMC Says:

“put yr face on yr chest like Rick Ross”
    –Banks”dont come around”

*dapz BKScribe and Hoots*

70. NotU Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    # D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 11:43 am

LOL…I think that’s from the movie Norbit….

71. BKScribe Says:

*Dapz Billz Digi D Block Hootie*

72. ant Says:

frenchy exposen niggas>>>gillie exposen niggas

73. Prada Main Says:

I saw Mighty Mos like in 2001 or something and I remember seeing Talib and his hype man was Kanye ……Swear to God and then Kanye ripped a couple of ‘Freestyles’ off he ripped That one Luda song he produced “when I move you move just like that” jawn. the irony how this nigga was hyping Talib and then goes on and becomes the biggest pop star in the world.

Mos Def’s the Panties > ___________

BTW

Mos def > ________

74. Prada Main Says:

I got a date tonight with this mid 30’s jawn. Cheating is a drug that I cant shake, Im a selfish motherfucker

75. Digital Scales Says:

^^^^^
    i know you don’t know me like that like that, but you got it fucked up, i dont care if the next nigga is better than me, that never bothers me, i can give the next man props for anything, that never bothered me…who cares about the best, im not in it to be the best, im in it to be me, they trying to be the best rapper im trying to be the best me, whatever i feel necessary, i listen to what i want

76. BKScribe Says:

*Dapz Fux*

77. Prada Main Says:

*sings*

MANHATTAN KEEPING ON MAKING IT, BROOKLYNNNN KEEP ON TAKINGGGGGGGGGG IT

78. Victory Says:

@ D. im 17

@ D block – why u eating swine?

79. Prada Main Says:

*daps BK and other random cool NahNiggas*

Victory Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 12:28 pm

@ D. im 17

^Makes sense now.

81. BKScribe Says:

damn we supposed to get a snow storm here today… i aint doin shit

*plays “informer” off GP”

82. Prada Main Says:

jean jack with the sherling around the collar (OW!).

^^^ Negro Cowboy is that you?

83. Digital Scales Says:

Daps nahright population

84. Victory Says:

And prada kno wha gwan with the top rapper list

So does notU

85. Prada Main Says:

I cant believe how brazen TIjuana Pharmacys are

“HGH and STERIODS SoLD here”

right outside that bitch on a bigass sign

# Prada Main Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

jean jack with the sherling around the collar (OW!).

^^^ Negro Cowboy is that you?

^LOL. To this day I still think that idea is fresh but it looks better on my courdoroy Levi jacket. Hello?

87. Prada Main Says:

Billz I got some nice exquisitte Levi jeans on sale on Ebay, them bitches is a slim 30×32 ….they fit a little too emo for me to keep. I want to keep them soo bad but I know better

88. Victory Says:

I just finished my first day at a new job. I took e 6 month break from jobs seein as I couldn’t keep one for more than 4 days and I got sick of filling out the same paperwork at each place.

Commenting from the G1

89. NotU Says:

Victory Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 12:30 pm
    And prada kno wha gwan with the top rapper list

So does notU

Huh?

90. moresickaMC Says:

Mos Def killed that brooklyn go hard”freestyle”

91. kallywood Says:

why does bigavell associate himself with garbage?

09 corpse of 2pac>Al Pac

92. Prada Main Says:

16Blocks Mos and Italian Job Mos = brilliant

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190278866432

^^ Some jeans for sale

93. moresickaMC Says:

moresickaMC Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    Mos Def killed that brooklyn go hard”freestyle”
    matter of fact both trax are fire

does Mos def hav any live albums?

94. NotU Says:

Yo Victory your music is ill….

95. Prada Main Says:

does Mos def hav any live albums?

Speaking was anybody super hyped when Jay did the unplug? I was I copped that and NaS album the Tuesday it dropped. I used to cop albums like a mad man from 1998 till like 2002-03

96. BARPAN MUSIC Says:

gillie exposen niggas>>>>>>

97. moresickaMC Says:

Prada Main Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 12:38 pm
    does Mos def hav any live albums?

yeah his unplugged is dope

cant knock the hustle live>

98. prophecy_projectz Says:

Ayo, major pause and all that, but remember about a year ago when Nas was talking about how he had a song called The Fear of the Black Man Dick (Pause)?

Just got released on youtube

How come this hasnt been liberated on mp3, or am I missing something?

Again Pause, but this is hot.

99. Carlos Voltron Says:

*Daps everyone*

Cadillac Records was a decent flick. Beyonce’s hips in that flick>>>>>>

100. moresickaMC Says:

BARPAN MUSIC Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    gillie exposen niggas>>>>>>
    true

101. BKScribe Says:

Mos Def in the woodsman (nh) >

102. Prada Main Says:

the Movie “How to be a Player” could have been so much better. I saw Mari Morrow once and I said “Hi Mari” and I think she was surprised that anybody knew who she was……. i could tell by her smile I had no fucking chance at all

@iFux… Yeah, I saw them tight ass jeans when you posted ’em the first time. Lol

*puts on slim boot cut Old Navy’s*

@Barpan: Cosign. Gillie expose of ninjas is hilarious and explicit.

104. Prada Main Says:

BKScribe Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 12:43 pm
    Mos Def in the woodsman (nh) >

^^^^ he is in that jawn? its with kevin Bacon right? No 6degrees game

105. Prada Main Says:

Gillie expose of ninjas is hilarious and explicit.

^^ My Cuzzo who I would say has a decent knowledge of hip-hop, Not Nah Levels but decent enough likes Gillie’s music……

106. Eastern_Digital Says:

them jeans is mad tight fux…are you 5’6 @ 80 pounds?

# Prada Main Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 12:43 pm

^The movie was loosely based on Tariq Nasheed’s book, The Art of Mackin. Good read for novices. The movie was produced by Def Jam so you could only expect but so much.

As for the Mari greeting, you kinda dropped the ball because you shoulda just stepped to her as a regular. But I know what you were thinking because you figured that would impress her by acknowledging her (because I probably would’ve done the same thing, honestly speaking). Shoulda just rolled up on her and commenced to game spittin’.

Speakin’ of which, Tariq aired out Mos Def about him wifing some jumpie. She said that she approached on some, “oh ok, I didn’t even know you rapped.” Tariq was like, this nigga fell for the oldest trick in the book. Everybody in L.A. say that. I was like wow.

Tariq’s pod cast > all other pod cast

108. Victory Says:

Thanks NotU, appreciate it.

Mos Def in Something The Lord Made >
    And I havnt even seen it yet

I forgot Mos was in the Woodsman. And Eve could’ve gotten it early and often with that black hair. Fuck what’cha heard.

110. Prada Main Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 12:47 pm
    them jeans is mad tight fux…are you 5′6 @ 80 pounds?

^^^^^

^ I get pussy with my fathers features 6 ft weigh a buck seventy…….

Mos Def in Something The Lord Made >

^Cosign. And I’m not just saying that because of the fact that it’s based on a Black doctor from Baltimore.

*looks around*

*whispers*

ow

112. prophecy_projectz Says:

lol@ that Nas joint that was suppose to be about the Black Man’s Dick (Pause, his words not mine) only just coming out (again, Pause)

I forgot how funny George Lopez’s “Why You Cryin” was. I’m on youtube dyin’.

114. Prada Main Says:

Billz do you think Mos Piped Beyonce at one time? they dated briefly right?

Mos can forever get topnotch pussy based on his artistry mc/poet/performer/actor/swagger[||]

115. Prada Main Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 12:50 pm
    Mos Def in Something The Lord Made >

*looks around*

*whispers*

ow

^^^^was that an HBO movie? havent seen it yet

116. Eastern_Digital Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 12:47 pm
    them jeans is mad tight fux…are you 5′6 @ 80 pounds?

^^^^^

^ I get pussy with my fathers features 6 ft weigh a buck seventy…….

aight then

117. BKScribe Says:

@ fux.. yea he was in the woodsman… fuckin KILT it too..

Prada Main Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 12:51 pm

Billz do you think Mos Piped Beyonce at one time? they dated briefly right?

^I don’t know if he dated or piped her, but I wouldn’t put it past her. That country bumpkin be lovin’ that shit.

And yeah, that movie was on HBO.

119. prophecy_projectz Says:

Brand new Nas (or unreleased). Anne Jones’ son done lost his mind

1)Why the hell hasnt this been released anywhere yet?
    2) Why wasnt this on Untitled?

120. Prada Main Says:

prophecy_projectz Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 12:50 pm

^^ where that be?

The biggest pussy I ever encountered was of a hispanic girl, she had big ass lips and a profound clit …….kind of scared the shit out of me at first but it felt wonderful

121. Prada Main Says:

Natures For all Seasons might be the GOAT slept on Album …..its so fucking good and it stands up well even now

122. prophecy_projectz Says:

prophecy_projectz Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 12:50 pm

^^ where that be?

I just found it on youtube out of all places. I thought it was a bullshit blend but its real. I tried posting the link twice here but Im getting some bullshit comment is awaiting moderation. Eskay and Nation slipping.

If you subscribe to goldenagehiphop’s channel he put a rip of it just 2 hours ago

That Skull Gang “Aggy” joint bangs.

For the record, they jacked the SHIT outta 50’s pre-GRODT flow/cadence on that Aggy joint.

125. Eastern_Digital Says:

And yeah, that movie was on HBO.

i once heard beyonce been fuckin a lot back then in Houston(yes and no Marques).

126. Eastern_Digital Says:

gotta post it without the “http://”

127. R.J.Orion Says:

watching PRCA Bull Riding on ESPN > _______________

… those are either the toughest or stupidest cowboys on earth …

128. Victory Says:

Black On Both Sides > your favourite album

# R.J.Orion Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

watching PRCA Bull Riding on ESPN > _______________

… those are either the toughest or stupidest cowboys on earth …

^More like psycho. What kinda of recessive gene individual ties a rope around a bull’s testicles only to mount him and see how long he can hold on… for a sport?

130. Eastern_Digital Says:

gotta post it without the “h t t p://”

131. R.J.Orion Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    That Skull Gang “Aggy” joint bangs.

——–

word… why UnKasa aint never became a star ?… i been on dude’s bandwagon for years …

132. Prada Main Says:

^^ this shit has mad tasteful pics of acting/model bitches

136. Eastern_Digital Says:

cuz he’s a clown.

137. Victory Says:

50 Cent – POTD > Dynasty + Blueprint 2

138. Prada Main Says:

Benico del toro said On Howard stern the other day that he banged Scarlett Johanssen on an Elevator and there is footage of it…….. WTF

139. prophecy_projectz Says:

Nas second verse on Fear of a Black Man’s Dick>>>>>>>> Untitled

And I liked that album

I’m looking for that Beanie Sigel (feat. Young Chris) “Home of Philly” song. A personal favorite. I was just thinking recently about how people misconstrue correction as punishment. And the first time I heard anyone say that was Sigel on that song.

instrospective street music > the rest of hiphop

141. D_Block_4_life Says:

Daps Billz, Fux, BkScribe, Are Jay

142. prophecy_projectz Says:

# Prada Main Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

I remember her talking about that in some magazine like 4 years ago.

Bencio won.
    Ryan Lost.

and I lost for knowing that shit

143. Mag Says:

What happened to the Gillie & Wayne Beef?

144. R.J.Orion Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    # R.J.Orion Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

watching PRCA Bull Riding on ESPN > _______________

… those are either the toughest or stupidest cowboys on earth …

————

thats after they give the bulls electric shocks right before they ley him out the gate … then they kicking the bull in the sides with spurs … my attraction lies in the fact that inevitably one of them cactus chewing fools get bucked off, and sent flying into orbit, like this mufucka Cord McCoy just did … LMAO … this dude hit the bull’s horns with his face and was out cold before he hit the ground … then the bull stomped him on the back of his legs … that nigga curled up in the fetal position like a newborn fuckin baby God … that had to bring the ambulance onto the dirt, and helicopter that fool to the trauma unit … im loving this shit … wifey thinks im sick, but she cant stop watching it either …

Me and the homie Shawn Lee said a while ago that Juelz Santana has the best voice for a rapper. Unfortunately he does nothing with it.

Who would yall pick?

146. D_Block_4_life Says:

instrospective street music > the rest of hiphop
    I got it this somewhere…..ima see ifi could dig it up….i got u

147. R.J.Orion Says:

ESPN Classics right now if you like to see fools get knocked the fuck out by some rank bulls … word to Donnie Gay …

148. D_Block_4_life Says:

profound clits >

149. Prada Main Says:

^^^^^^*dead*

Swear everytime I go south to visit the grandparents and I get on a horse I feel like that shit is going to buck me off cuz it knows that I dont know wtf I am doing. And I am straddled on a nice diddybop fearing for my fucking life

150. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

that dude that’s holding Beyonce’s the same one that got to kiss Halle Berry right?

151. Prada Main Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Who would yall pick?

^^ that is easy, NaS or Jay Electronica for a new cat. I also Love Krondon cuz he his melody, or changes his pitch and delivery but his voice is uncanny

152. Prada Main Says:

ohh and Doom has a great voice and delivery

153. Prada Main Says:

*daps E and Dblock*

Ya E that is him …..

that nigga curled up in the fetal position like a newborn fuckin baby God …

^LOL. That shit is the best. I like to see the bulls get their revenge (no Mike and ’em missin’ the playoffs). I watch the event in the hopes of somebody’s limb gettin’ stuck on that horn and dragged across across the dirt like a rag doll. And what kinda desperate, unemployed lookin’ ass nigga do you have to be to apply for the job as rodeo clown? Aint no way in hell…

Speakin’ of bulls, the whole running-of-the-bulls in Spain is similar to what we did in the hood. Except we was lettin’ Pits, Rotts, and Germans out of an unsuspecting neighbor’s gate and runnin’ top speed in the opposite direction.

155. the real truth Says:

Lucky Summama Bitch (c) Bernie Mac

156. R.J.Orion Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 10th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Who would yall pick?

——–

Santana definitely is on the short list

The first 15 that come to mind are :

Jay
    Juelz
    Sigel
    Luda + Red (tie)

In no particular order.

161. BKScribe Says:

Who do yall think got the worst voices?

imma just put magoo on the list right now

162. prophecy_projectz Says:

Un Kasa

# BKScribe Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 1:29 pm

Who do yall think got the worst voices?

imma just put magoo on the list right now

Sadat X
    Lloyd Banks
    Freeway (though I’m a fan)

164. Victory Says:

Papoose – sound like hes got all of the earths milk in this throat. pause

165. R.J.Orion Says:

Ludacris & JayZ have the cleanest and clearest diction … no homo … every word and syllable has maximum clarity with minimal effort … their voices just jump off the track and cut through all the music … KRS1 was like that too …

166. R.J.Orion Says:

# BKScribe Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 1:29 pm

Who do yall think got the worst voices?

————

Capone from CNN always sounded like someone was stepping on his balls while he rhymed …

167. BKScribe Says:

co-sign pap n freeway

last time i listed to pap was that who shot ya uncle murda diss.. and while it was dope the texture of homies vocal rendering only allowed for 3 listens

168. R.J.Orion Says:

LOL @ sadat x … and im a fan … but he do sound like a smurf character …

169. Eastern_Digital Says:

Top 5 voices

Cellblock P
    Planet Asia
    Juelz
    Meth
    Common

170. R.J.Orion Says:

Baatin from the original Slum Village was pretty awful too …

171. R.J.Orion Says:

some of y’all might get pissed off, but i think Cormega sounds like a herb …

172. Eastern_Digital Says:

Ghostface voice aint that perfect either.

173. prophecy_projectz Says:

Damn, why cant I post links here?

174. Carlos Voltron Says:

I need a CDQ of that Mos Def BK go hard immediately.

175. prophecy_projectz Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

some of y’all might get pissed off, but i think Cormega sounds like a herb

For real everytime he spits I feel like Im gonna hear the sound of an asthma inhaler afterwards,

176. prophecy_projectz Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

Ghostface voice aint that perfect either.
    Him and Freeway going back and forth on a record would sound like both on the verge of crying.

177. R.J.Orion Says:

Ghostface’s urgent vocal tone works with the right soulful beats (supreme clientele)… but it can become annoying at high volumes with repeated play …

178. R.J.Orion Says:

RZA sounded like he was rhyming with a mouth full of mashed potatoes … and a lisp …

# R.J.Orion Says:
    January 10th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

some of y’all Joe88 might get pissed off, but i think Cormega sounds like a herb …

180. prophecy_projectz Says:

RZA stay talking like he eats apples all day

“bong bong *munch munch nah’mean? *munch munch* Bobby, bobby tududududududduddu suuuuuuuuuuu *apple bits fly all over the place*

181. Confusion Says:

I like Mos, but I think it’s dumb that his people aren’t letting the blogs post some of his upcoming album. I think a lot more people would be excited abou the album if it got some internet hype.

182. Beat-Biz.Blog BETA» Blogarchiv » Mos Def - Brooklyn Go Hard + Casa Forte (Live) Says:

[…] Mos Def – Brooklyn Go Hard + Casa Forte (Live): “ […]

183. mhma7 Says:

GANO!!!

184. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Mos Def Interview w/ Zune Insider Says:

[…] Previously: Mos Def – Brooklyn Go Hard + Casa Forte (Live) […]

185. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Mos Def - Boogie Man (DJ) Says:

[…] Quiet Dog | Brooklyn Go Hard + Casa Forte (Live) | Life In Marvelous Times […]

186. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Mos Def - Brooklyn (Go Hard) Says: