Video: Wale, Tabi Bonney & UCB Live

68 Responses to “Video: Wale, Tabi Bonney & UCB Live”

1. D_Block_4_life Says:

Isn’t your name “D-Block 4 life”? We should be asking you..
    Truth be told i used to be a LOX fanatic but since then ive started to listen alot of new people, plus i use this username for alot of shit so its just a habit and its kid of corny too…w.e.w.e….I have all all his Mixtapes but im revamping my whole music library and i don’t have access to my old one and the order it was in, i just have the music scattered all over the place.

Video: Wale, Tabi Bonney & UCB Live

>> Oh the horror. 15 seconds in and I had to cut it.

2 fat niggas fightin’ in a dumpster full of scrap metal > go-go music

3. nation Says:

I Got A Story To Tell >>

4. D_Block_4_life Says:

_____________ > I Got A Story To Tell

5. Robbie Says:

I Got A Story To Tell (Original Version with sample) > Replayed version.
    I liked the ‘Me and My Bitch’ remake better than the Minnie version though.

6. Casket Face Says:

Robbie Says:

January 8th, 2009 at 10:28 pm
    Guess Cease was working at the popcorn stand.
    ________________________________________

Cease was doing promo for his workout DVD’s
    and like I said….hahah I still got in WITH MY CAM Cease
    my movement is too strong out here lol

P.S. Tabi will only be remembered for “Put me in the Pocket” and
    WALE in person is arrogance at it’s best…I give him until the end of “09” before you see him on street DVDs with a grill flashing dope money swearing he’s not broke.

How original are you when the Roots had a live band for years?

7. A tribe called quest Says:

P.S. Tabi will only be remembered for “Put me in the Pocket” and
    WALE in person is arrogance at it’s best…I give him until the end of “09″ before you see him on street DVDs with a grill flashing dope money swearing he’s not broke.

How original are you when the Roots had a live band for years?
    ===============

Cosign

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

What the fuck is wrong with Duhon…. cono!

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

METRO AREA!!!!

*dances in her New Balances, H.O.B.O and white socks*

10. the real truth Says:

Check out the tracklist for Curtis’s upcoming album ‘Before I Self Destruct.’

01. Intro
    02. Came To Win (Produced by Red Spyda)
    03. Get Up (Produced by Scott Storch)
    04. Need Your Hate (Produced by Dr. Dre)
    05. Here For A Reason (feat. Nate Dogg) (Produced by Tha Bizness)
    06. Good To Be A Gangsta (Produced by Ty Fyffe & Sha Money XL)
    07. Don’t Mess With 50 (Produced by Don Cannon)
    08. Trust In Me (Produced by J.R. Rotem)
    09. Norman Bates Motel (feat. Eminem) (Produced by Dr. Dre)
    10. Bitch I’m Sorry (Produced by Needlz)
    11. All For You (Produced by Hi-Tek)
    12. No Time To Lose (feat. Swizz Beatz) (Produced by The Individuals)
    13. Lonely At The Top (Produced by Play-N-Skillz)
    14. You Need Us (feat. Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo) (Produced by DJ Khalil)
    15. Different Path (feat. Dave Young) (Produced by Havoc)
    16. I Get It In (Produced by Dr.Dre)
    17. Somebody Forgive Me (Produced by Jake One)
    18. My Reign (Produced by Eminem)
    19. Ready For War (feat. Dr.Dre) (Produced by Dr. Dre)

11. the real truth Says:

METRO AREA!!!!

*dances in her New Balances, H.O.B.O and white socks*

New Balances….Are you kidding, the only hot New Balances ive eva seen are the brown suede joints….eva

12. A tribe called quest Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 8th, 2009 at 10:46 pm
    What the fuck is wrong with Duhon…. cono!
    ===============

i wanted to rip my hair out when they doubled Dirk and left terry open for that wide 2.

Everyone knows dirk is soft in the clutch why the fuck double him.

Knicks fail me again by losing the game in the last 30 secs

*burns knick jersey*

*jumps in fire saves jersey*

13. SeeAmI? Says:

more music for the metro area…..

*dreadlocked hoodlum on 14th st punches woman outside of colombia heights best buy*

*runs to you like carry out for some fries and mumbo sauce*
    *robs howard students of their i pods so he can listen to this song*

^Those, ironically, are the ugliest ones.

1300’s >

And I’m not a big fan of ’em.

15. the real truth Says:

^Those, ironically, are the ugliest ones.

1300’s >

And I’m not a big fan of ‘em.

Your wylin, those joints are tuff…idk caus i havent seen niggas wearin new balances in NY in a min

*runs to you like currry out for some fries and mumbo sauce*

Fixed

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SeeAmI? Says:
    January 8th, 2009 at 10:52 pm

more music for the metro area…..

*runs to you like carry out for some fries and mumbo sauce*
    *robs howard students of their i pods so he can listen to this song*

you Mt. Pleasant goon…

18. rex hussla Says:

The new Alan Colmes-less Hannity premieres Monday with frequent Fox News guest Al Sharpton filling the liberal seat on Sean Hannity’s newly christened “Great American Panel.”

Rep. Michelle Bachman (R-Minn.) will fill the seat on the right. (And she should have plenty to talk about given the Senate dispute in her state between Al Franken and Norm Coleman.)

The X-factor on the panel: Meatloaf
    ________________________________

SMMFH but what do you expect????

19. Casket Face Says:

the real truth Says:

January 8th, 2009 at 10:51 pm
    METRO AREA!!!!

*dances in her New Balances, H.O.B.O and white socks*

____________________________________________________________

I’ve been to D.C. they are lost outhere…like they stuck in some alternate universe where their fashion reigns supreme and you’ll be shot if you disagree.

90% of B-More is 6months behind the rest of the world fashion wise..They Burlington Coat Factory champs out that way lol

20. SeeAmI? Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 8th, 2009 at 10:54 pm
    *runs to you like currry out for some fries and mumbo sauce*

Fixed

thanks billz…dc got some funny names for chinese spots…

1. you like?
    2.yums
    3.Happy China
    4.Dc China

21. A tribe called quest Says:

rex hussla Says:
    January 8th, 2009 at 10:54 pm

The X-factor on the panel: Meatloaf
    ————————————–

She was the one blaming blacks for 9/11 right, that bitch is beyond racist and idk why she got re elected

22. the real truth Says:

Lol, I havent been to B-More in a min, yall good some biddies though….but thts just how it is everywhere outside ny it seems like, for some reason we jus feel like were frsher than everyone else, we jus look for shit to get tht no one else has so we can say we started a trend

^WTF?!

The lies, lies, LIES. We was on Nike boots at the end of ’03, before DC or NY. Was doing Polo BEFORE Philly.

As for current style, mofos either look like hipsters or Jim Jones and that’s pretty much standard on the East.

Where are YOU from?

the real truth says:

^My name is DBillz and I approve this comment.

25. SeeAmI? Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 8th, 2009 at 10:55 pm

^^^^^
    agreed. and the people that do wear clothing thats not local od….hypebeast central

26. embark Says:

LOL at you thinking 03 is early for nike boots.. you gotta be kidding me.

27. the real truth Says:

my girl says last time she was in maryland yall were still rockin those 1$ chinese slippers lmao

28. SeeAmI? Says:

yeah nike boots been in dc for a minute……

BREAKING NEWS

Egypt arranged a cease fire with condi for a gaza cease fire

29. CiCi The Intern Says:

# the real truth Says:
    January 8th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

I HATED THEM SHITS!

30. EnglandRepresent Says:

31. the real truth Says:

supra’s and Dunks are crazy in NY rite now, if you dont have the latest drop you should jus not come outside…forreal…smh @ niggas rockin air forces still

# the real truth Says:
    January 8th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

^LOL. Aw man. That was a minute ago. I got sick of them shits. Mainly because every chick feet wasn’t even on point.

# embark Says:
    January 8th, 2009 at 11:00 pm

LOL at you thinking 03 is early for nike boots.. you gotta be kidding me.

^The all black moon-looking boots with the air bubble? Yeah, that’s early.

33. EnglandRepresent Says:

So Casket Chops are you gonna tell me what your site’s called or you gonna stay bein all cryptic and shit??

34. the real truth Says:

I HATED THEM SHITS!

lol she hates them too, shes like if you wear them and it rains the flower shits on top fall off lmao, i neva understood how those become poppin anyway

# the real truth Says:
    January 8th, 2009 at 11:03 pm

^FUCK trends.

*laces up Forums*

36. M.Tyson Says:

Jim Rome >>>>>>>> Stephen A Smith

37. EnglandRepresent Says:

FUCK trends.

^^Co-signal. I’m good with Air 90’s.

38. SeeAmI? Says:

the real truth Says:

January 8th, 2009 at 11:03 pm

true…but ny seems to be somewaht chill in how they od’ on clothes.. (excluding harlem and the whole soho crowd). sb dunks are too out of hand anyone who waits in line now is a square.

besides shoes, you know like the ones you can wear with a suit or to a office. i only mess with those alifes.

39. pockets Says:

^lol every chick i put my arm around in high school wore those on their feet

40. the real truth Says:

Co-Sign, frankenstein feet are not a good look

41. pockets Says:

Co-signal. I’m good with Air 90’s.

^ur such a biter of me ive proclaimed air max 90s the greatest shoe of all time

I remember eons ago in hiphop when it was cool to NOT have the same shit on as the next man. You got props for originality. My my my (no Johnny Gill) how the times have changed.

43. the real truth Says:

95’s > 90’s

all black 90’s are my shit though

44. pockets Says:

*goes back into retirement*

45. Casket Face Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 8th, 2009 at 10:58 pm

^WTF?!

The lies, lies, LIES. We was on Nike boots at the end of ‘03, before DC or NY. Was doing Polo BEFORE Philly.

Where are YOU from?
    _____________________________________________________________

Nike Boots in “03” son?…Nike boots ain’t hit the strip until 05-06…the fuckouttahere herb you just made it evident you that nigga in Maryland wearing Shaqs

And to the Polo’s?….Polos and Izod can be found at Bulington for 15 bucks..they just got exclusive to meet the demands of these bum ass niggas thinking they Jackie Chan out here with it…

Nikeboots don’t belong to yall just cause WALE a song about them..
    if that’s the case I’m an avid viewer of the WIRE…you gonna tell the biggest drug dealers in Maryland couldn’t afford NIKE Boots?

Son..stop while you’re still under diplomatic immunity

46. Casket Face Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 8th, 2009 at 10:58 pm

^WTF?!

Where are YOU from?
    _____________________________________________________________

Nikeboots don’t belong to yall just cause WALE a song about them..

Son..stop while you’re still under diplomatic immunity

47. SeeAmI? Says:

air max 90s are one of my favorites i dont give a fuck who says whats in style the all white ones are a must. but that bottom sole always cracks and changes colors….

ill stop the fashion talk now..

ill save that shit for la reids son and diggy

48. embark Says:

Air Max 95 is the best sneaker of all time and Nike boots honestly were hot in uptown in like 01

49. the real truth Says:

Bam Bam > Diggy

Tht nigga is straight bitch made

50. M.Tyson Says:

^FUCK trends.

*laces up Forums*
    ———————–
    co-sign SMH @ nigs pay $200 for #12 Air J that came out 15 years ago..i remember in the 6th grade a kid told me he paid $250 for the snake skin 11s

51. Casket Face Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 8th, 2009 at 10:58 pm

^WTF?!

Where are YOU from?
    _____________________________________________________________

Nike Boots in “03″ son?…Nike boots ain’t hit the strip until 05-06…the fuckouttahere herb you just made it evident you that nigga in Maryland wearing Shaqs

Nikeboots don’t belong to yall just cause WALE a song about them..

Son..stop while you’re still under diplomatic immunity

52. the real truth Says:

Always wanted tha snake skin 11’s, neva had a chance to get em, but tht 11/12 pack cost me a pretty penny, last time i eva wait in line for anythin

53. SeeAmI? Says:

damn i remember thee snake skins….i thought those where the shit back in high school…damn i was dumb

54. SeeAmI? Says:

i sitll got my snake skins…and some custom safari pack dunks with sb tounges. (cough…paypal..cough)

55. D_Block_4_life Says:

watching Martin >>>

56. M.Tyson Says:

the real truth Says:

January 8th, 2009 at 11:12 pm

—————————–
    LOL @ the image of truth with a tent & sleeping bag camping outside for a pair of jordans

57. the real truth Says:

Wifey got tha Tiffany Dunks and i swear evrytime she wears them some spazzoid makes a comment and it turns into a full on conversation

58. D_Block_4_life Says:

White women: and the word of the day is *leans back* elegance.

59. D_Block_4_life Says:

Bro man with the broken cigaratte in ear >>> (no)

60. the real truth Says:

*Death*

Smh @ me calling my nigga A to get me coffee and a bagel while i was on line

61. mr. papagiorgio Says:

I waited 14 hrs for the questlove AF1s. . . Worth every second

62. the real truth Says:

Anybody except me gonna cop those ACTQ 1’s

63. the real truth Says:

*ATCQ 1’s

64. M.Tyson Says:

LF: does anyone remember the name of the game where put wax in a bottle cap and draw a diamond or bunch of bases and you would try to knock someones cap out of the box?

65. spirit equality Says:

^ ^ biting styles is how trends even originate. somebody had to rock the skin tight lee’s, names stenciled on the back of jackets, adidas pantsuits, gold rope chains, etc first…then people bit…and it became a trend. most people IN hip-hop are followers. it’s always been that way

and SMH @ all of yall tryna pidgeonhole DC. there are a variety of flavors here, not everybody is on any one thing.

66. Cocoa Chanel Says:

Its crazy how Wale and Tabi are super nice and extra different but so many people out here are hating. Don’t hate. That’s not fresh in 2009.

DC is my home and I love this shit. And we love hip hop. even if the community don’t love us back.
    and Wale and Tabi, yah some hell of ambassadors not just for DC but for the motherland too. my mother was sciced when she found out Wale was from back home, lmao…

and as for how we dress, LMAO…nyc stay biting DC. but ooook….

67. peteROC Says:

DMV stand up!!!

68. lil_ray Says:

“YEA COCOA CHANEL YEA” WE ALL DONT JUST WEAR NIKE BOOTS AND IN FACT MOST PPL IN DC GOT A LOT OF SWAGG AND STYLE IF YALL CAME TO DC YALL COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT IT COUGH (NYC) COUGH WALE AND TABI DO YALL THANG AND “DMV STAND UP” 09 “YEA” OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!