A.P. – Hit Me (I’m Not A Dealer) Prod. by No ID

ap7.jpg

A.P. – Hit Me (I’m Not A Dealer) Prod. by No ID

Previously: A.P. – Freestyle 108

22 Responses to “A.P. – Hit Me (I’m Not A Dealer) Prod. by No ID”

1. Rey Says:

Rey Says:

January 6th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    BUT!

People look at Cobain’s suicide as an “acceptable” part of the Rock thing.. Joplin, Hendrix, Presley… It’s okay for them to die fucked uppedly cuz of drugs or suicide–It’s tres Rock unt Roll. Sheeit, let’s add Marilyn Monroe and the guy from Sublime to that list.. M’fuckers act like it’s okay, that the tragedy makes it somehow LESS stupid to overdose.

BIG dying cuz of some East Coast/West Coast shit or some Rap Beef what got too serious shit? Well, my God, those rappy rap guys are just hooligans and animals. When ODB overdosed, that was just another animal hooligan rapper dying.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

(*smh at me giving this away for free*)

2. Big Homie Says:

On the real I can’t wait to see that Notorious movie….I’ma be watching that and Mall Cop the same night….

^ WOW..I am actually doing the same exact thing (no giving hints on going together).

edit: then of course going to the club. I actually got that day off so going to see the movies during the day and then hit that Jay Inaugaration party.

3. M-lITO aka Ghost Says:

Joell Ortiz?

4. Big Homie Says:

AP sounds like someone but I can’t think of it right now.

5. b-ease Says:

@ rey

That’s just the same double standard we’ve lived with since we’ve been here…It takes on different forms, but it’s always there…

6. ElectroGREMLINcs88 Says:

GATTTT!

7. M-lITO aka Ghost Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 6th, 2009 at 2:36 pm

Lol….but yeah sounds about right…..

Laura386 says:
    All these government grant programs are scams. All of you people of idiots if you think this is going to work. Why would the government be giving grants to ignorant uneducated people like you?

Slick Yella says:
    Whatever Hoe!

9. M-lITO aka Ghost Says:

Yo some of these Grind Time battles be off the hook…..cats is spittin’

10. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# blaze22 Says:
    January 6th, 2009 at 1:42 pm

I’m white and I still think MTF is corny as fuck.

sound like some bitch made comments to me…good thing I was on lunch break.

11. D_Block_4_life Says:

This nigga looks like a hybrid between Jabba The Hut and Cedric the entertainer.

12. ElectroGREMLINcs88 Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

January 6th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    This nigga looks like a hybrid between Jabba The Hut and Scarface.

yup.

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

real question

14. ElectroGREMLINcs88 Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

January 6th, 2009 at 2:43 pm
    real question

id spit on that whore.

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

for all the weezy stans out there. . . .

16. TheCo!!inB Says:

loyalty is thin
    detention is thick
    look at a broke nigga face when you mention a brick

real question

^ I would’nt want to be a chicks second option.

18. M-lITO aka Ghost Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

January 6th, 2009 at 2:43 pm
    real question

Like second place….you’d be a second place nigga your whole life…..damn….but I’d cheat on her and cock her sister or moms….

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

gotta agree w/ crazy on that one. . . there’s no way that shit should go down.

20. nation Says:

>> could you be ok with knowing that you were your partners second option. She was really feeling another nigga and he wouldn’t committ to her so she settled for you……how would you feel about that?$

handle your B.I…. word to cOLD

21. Andrew Barber Says:

This is actually the beat to Mikkey Halsted’s “Rebel to America”

22. Da Says: