Video: Oddisee Performs An Unrecorded Song in Peter Rosenberg’s Living Room

Title says it all.

Previously: Peter Rosenberg x Oddisee – A Rosenberg Oddisee (EP)

51 Responses to “Video: Oddisee Performs An Unrecorded Song in Peter Rosenberg’s Living Room”

1. chea Says:

coooooooooooool

2. chea Says:

oddisee made a classic!!!!!!!

3. rex hussla Says:

Eskay you got that 70% code for Karmaloop?

And props for gettin’ in on that Fashawn mixtape [ll]…that shit is dope

4. chea Says:

get educated u wack bitches

5. rex hussla Says:

Yo I’m sleeping on this cat…this video is crazy

6. chea Says:

i thought dude was conscious, turns out he’s another jimmy iovine/lyor cohen

7. nirun Says:

LRG fell off

I copped that shit almost 5 years ago during highschool… shit dropped in quality fast

8. Darth Cipher Says:

Man Oddisee got a nice flow, i’ve been feeling the shit he’s putting out lately, this track is forming out real nice too, someone to keep a close eye on in 09

>>Eskay you got that 70% code for Karmaloop?

damn, they doing 70? I saw they were doing 60 the other day.

10. nirun Says:

^^^^^^
    one of my first LRG pickups but in red/beige

>>it’s a fucking joke that rosenberg wants to front like he’s politically minded but he’s not saying shit about what israel is doing

^yeah, because you listen to his show everyday right?

12. rex hussla Says:

60% just ended. there were rumblings of 70% coming ’cause I think they did it last year…

13. Darth Cipher Says:

# nirun Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 12:40 am

LRG fell off

Go fucking kill yourself, LRG is still doing it which is why they damn well dominate Karmaloops clothing site, you fucking crazy man saying that shit?!?! that’s like saying Bape is wack!!! if it weren’t for bape and LRG you’d still rock Ecko and Timbz to a party… act like you know!

14. chea Says:

yeah, because you listen to his show everyday right?

15. chea Says:

that’s like saying Bape is wack!!!

jesus

16. Darth Cipher Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 12:43 am

when they do 70%, i go broke… but i don’t mind, cause i get alot out of it, cop all the jeans one time!!!

17. Ty big's Says:

@ Eskay you around I wanna ask you a question real quick, simple shit I don’t want nothing posted just want your opinion ?

18. Ty big's Says:

… now I will co-sign ….

>>ok link up. his blog is devoid of any mention but obviously i’ll peep his show if he spoke on it

I don’t know if he said shit, but you’re talking out your mouth like you know for sure he hasn’t or won’t.

what’s good Ty?

20. rex hussla Says:

Damn this is K-Os 2dopeboyz just posted is crazy…

21. kevfresco Says:

yo chea….just make du’a for the mumineen.

and do a sunnat before fajr…u gon drive yaself insane ahk.

22. rex hussla Says:

K-Os singing 10,000,000 x’s > Kanye on Autotune

23. Ty big's Says:

@ Eskay – I’m gonna send you an e-mail in a second I want you to check out a couple of these new joints from my boy and tell me what you think, I don’t want them posted, at least not yet because they are supposed to be kept under wraps but I wanna hear your opinion I’m just gonna send you like 3 joints to check out

>>jesus

^says the haji. lol, I be saying that shit too. guilt free.

25. nirun Says:

LRG fell off

did u just spend all your christmas money from mommy and daddy at karmaloop on LRG?

you mad?

26. sleep Says:

So just because a nigga goes 0-16 don’t mean u have to fire him.

ok Ty but I ain’t listening to em now, I’m off the Hip-Hop clock.

28. Darth Cipher Says:

Ty how can you not respect Bape???

29. chea Says:

u gon drive yaself insane ahk.

30. rex hussla Says:

LRG tees and track jackets fell off…but the jeans and some of the hoodies are dope

31. nirun Says:

peep some of their gear from a few years ago, much more attention to detail, higher quality fabrics, better cut & sew and more classic designs and colours

Karmaloop = me eating 20 bags of skittles and yacking everywhere

32. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 12:51 am
    ok Ty but I ain’t listening to em now, I’m off the Hip-Hop clock.

LMFAO, no doubt just promise me you’ll check them out and e-mail me what you think I’ll explain more in the e-mail, should I send to the nahright.music jumpoff ?

33. rex hussla Says:

# chea Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 12:51 am

i’m peeping rosenberg’s testicles
    ___________________________

ayo

34. kevfresco Says:

LRG fell off

IDK….the heavy detailed shit be suspect to me, but the understated stuff is ight.

35. chea Says:

i can’t front on lrg’s skeleton hoodie that yeezy rocked non-stop for 2 weeks a while back but on the strenth, their shit recently has been fecking awful

36. sleep Says:

Rocawear
    Sean john
    Ecko
    Phat farm
    Lrg
    Evisu
    Bape

All those brand fell off I don’t see niggas wearing them anymore.

I rock bannana republic, brooklyn and ralph

37. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Darth Cipher Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 12:51 am
    Ty how can you not respect Bape???

.. some of their clothes used to be dope but it’s corny to me now, I always hated their shoes they were just shiny/colorful air force one knock offs …

38. Darth Cipher Says:

# nirun Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 12:50 am

LRG fell off

you mad?

Anyone who goes to that sight and spends all their money on one brand is a dufous!!!!!, so no i didn’t, i like to mix it up adn wear brands people may not be familiar with, as to you know… have an original flavour to my wardrobe

39. rex hussla Says:

Next time you’re about to drink a Red Bull just skip that shit, watch this and you’ll be ready to go [ll]

40. chea Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 12:53 am

# chea Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 12:51 am

i’m peeping rosenberg’s testicles
    ___________________________

ayo

lol 1st furious and now u rex? *dead* ok don’t make me go in i don’t twist words i just invent shit

>>nah not really. same deafening silence from the mainstream media. i’m peeping rosenberg’s shit right now to see if in fact he has any testicles

I don’t really understand what you’re whining about. Israel is pulling the same shit they’ve been pulling for the last 20 years. the media is reporting it like they always do. one group of people feel one way and the other feels another. what do you expect them to do, take your side? as for Rosenberg, what do you expect him to do, make a fucking Youtube video condemming Israel? get over it dude, this shit’s been going on for generations.

42. sleep Says:

Hiphop brand don’t stand the test of time like polo,tommy. And all the white boy gear.

43. rex hussla Says:

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. chea Says:

rex hussla Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 12:48 am

i like men

ayo?

>>should I send to the nahright.music jumpoff ?

nah, regular addy.

LRG jeans are still cool and some of their hoodys.

46. Darth Cipher Says:

i blame soulja boy for that (yeah that’s right, i mentioned the dude)… but for real, they have an original look on clothing that EVERY BRAND started doing after them, which is why they stay on top for me in that sense, i don’t rock Bape like i used to, but you can’t deny the influence it still has on the organized chaotic patterns on hoodies and tees

47. nirun Says:

i’m tryin to post links to my photobucket but it doesn’t work lame
    i wanna show you my heatz :\

48. nirun Says:

http:// s29.photobucket.com/albums/c276/niruns/

look there for some old school LRG heatrock

49. rex hussla Says:

Watinho (3 days ago) Show Hide
    The most inspiring moment for training is between 1:42 – 1:58 :P
    Pumping up music :D
    makes me whana do a billion push ups :P

misterdrum78 (4 days ago) Show Hide
    This one of the best parts of this movie…
    most motivating EVER. Thankyou Stallone.

misterdrum78 (4 days ago) Show Hide
    Best series EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manola43 (6 days ago) Show Hide
    This music is amazing!

*dead*

50. Sonic Says:

get over it dude, this shit’s been going on for generations.
    ^^^^^^^

Its been going on for millenia. It wont stop for another 1000 years. Thats if we are still around on this big rock floating through space 1000 years from now.

51. DUYUkid Says: