Video: Go Hard or Go Home Cypher

Digiwaxx Media presents the first ever “Go Hard or Go Home” cypher in New York featuring A.Pinks, Emilio Rojas, Che Grand, Donny Goines, Gata, David Rush, Goods and Murda Mook also hosted by AG aka The Voice of Harlem!

48 Responses to “Video: Go Hard or Go Home Cypher”

1. Big Homie Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

M.O.P>

^*Mashes Out*

6. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:36 pm
    whats Really good with a new Blackstar CD?

***At this point, I’m guessing it’s never going to happen for a full length album, but maybe they’ll do some shows and featurs together?

7. S.I.C.K Says:

RIP FREDDIE HUBBARD!!!

Google him suckas.He brought you “red clay”sampled on tribe`s “sucka nigga”

8. G7 Says:

just listening to Chap Hamilton Intervention mixtape now. shit is wack so far.

9. G7 Says:

>>A.Pinks

^i still laugh @ that name when i see it.

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL..Tony Parker lost…

Desperate husbands beware
    Warning to NBA players who hang out with Tony Parker — you better not be cheating on your wife or girlfriend. That’s because his wife — actress Eva Longoria Parker — says she’ll take pictures and bust them.

11. Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:37 pm
    Yo Crazy check this out

Eye candy from this past Friday. WOOOO

on some real shit, of all them buzzards, like 2 were smashable. and Not 4 Nothin, if You aint been in NY in like 6 months, STOP wearin fuckin Yankee caps, niggas pass expired.

12. moresickaMC Says:

what is the best hiphop to play on New Years? has any1 ever made a list?

13. moresickaMC Says:

lol @ chap hamilton

14. Big Homie Says:

^ I saw 2 broads in there that I WOULD’NT smash.

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

moresickaMC Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    what is the best hiphop to play on New Years? has any1 ever made a list?

**I’d bust out (none) with Ghostface’s “Celebrate”, regardless of the occassion…

16. Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    LOL..Tony Parker lost…

Desperate husbands beware

shes a Moody crazy latin bitch, what u expect. them bitches haters. Applaud my old bitch, DONT CALL ME NO MORE! (q: Cam)

17. moresickaMC Says:

smh@ the femcees total disappearance frm hiphop

18. Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:44 pm

^ I saw 2 broads in there that I WOULD’NT smash.

LMAO

19. G7 Says:

moresickaMC Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    lol @ chap hamilton

===
    hopefully someone got him some Blistex for Christmas
    n/h

20. SpotOn Says:

So seriously, Moresicka is a vet in disguise? Cold or Boosie?

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

DONT CALL ME NO MORE! (q: Cam)

***ol’ girl: Oh, so I’m supposed to be a chickenhead now? Well “quack, quack” then!!!!
    Cam: See how fuckin’ stupid you are…that’s a duck…

22. Big Homie Says:

^ I saw 2 broads in there that I WOULD’NT smash.

LMAO

^ Crazy…you’re just a hard dude to please

23. Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    DONT CALL ME NO MORE! (q: Cam)

Cam: See how fuckin’ stupid you are…that’s a duck…

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Crazy…you’re just a hard dude to please

***Mandatory “AYO”

25. Prada Main Says:

My bitch knows better than to rat out my homies doing dirt…..its not your business if his girl dont know dont tell her…..but if the bitch is trifling and you tell me I will air it out!!!!!!

26. Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    ^ I saw 2 broads in there that I WOULD’NT smash.

LMAO

^ Crazy…you’re just a hard dude to please

ok, whats the “amended” Manlaw rule on Fuckin Married Broads?

27. Beezy Says:

hopefully someone got him some Blistex for Christmas
    n/h

>>That nigga Charles is good on that…he has/wears all types of lipsticks.

28. Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    Crazy…you’re just a hard dude to please

***Mandatory “AYO”

LOL, get’em Ike!

29. Prada Main Says:

Eskay or Bun have one of your DJ connects maybe Cooking Soul make a mixtape of all MOP featured songs like now

30. Beezy Says:

^ Crazy…you’re just a hard dude to please

>Jesus christ thats fucking gay.

31. G7 Says:

it’s a shame we may never see another MOP album again.

32. moresickaMC Says:

# G7 Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

moresickaMC Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    lol @ chap hamilton

===
    hopefully someone got him some Blistex for Christmas
    n/h
    i follow dudes blog, but right now he has some stuff there about Mauritius and how it supposedly ties in with his whole sonic, God being a woman,pink theory

i like dudes music and i dont mind eccentric artists, but thats sh*ts too weird

My requirements for smashing (nothing more, nothing less):

1. Under 200 lbs.

2. All her body parts

3. A pulse (only because it’s illegal if she doesn’t have one) (c) some comedian

34. Beezy Says:

i follow dudes blog

^AYO

35. G7 Says:

salute Prada Main, & Wartime88, SpotOn

# G7 Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 1:51 pm

it’s a shame we may never see another MOP album again.

^I doubt that. I think there might be some indie releases in the future. Possibly under Amalgam.

37. Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    My requirements for smashing (nothing more, nothing less):

1. Under 200 lbs.

2. All her body parts

GATTTT! B-More in Full effect!

38. Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

G7 Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    salute Prada Main, & Wartime88, SpotOn

G,g,G,g,G,g,G,g,G-Seven!

39. Legend Says:

AYO

40. Beezy Says:

2. All her body parts

>>What if she was just missing a hand, or a couple fingers?

I’d smash a bitch with no thumbs.

41. moresickaMC Says:

so what would the hiphop world/Nas fans prefer to see if given a choice

a Nas/AZ collab album or..

a Nas-Premo produced album

# Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 1:53 pm

D. Billz Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    My requirements for smashing (nothing more, nothing less):

1. Under 200 lbs.

2. All her body parts

GATTTT! B-More in Full effect!

^LMAO. Sad, but true. That’s why I be tryin’ to hang out in DC because I need to change my demographic. Shits disgustin’ chief

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Wowsers…

LMAO @ Billz—-my standards are higher than that, lol, but once in Norfolk, I smashed some chick I only halfway wanted to —bitch looked like Steel from “Juice” with a wig (of course, I’m exaggerating, but for real, she was less than ideal)…I didn’t have a car at the time, so I let my homeboy drop me off at her crib, and when she opened the door, I strategically stood in the way, to obscure his view of her, thereby reducing the intensity of the likely clowning, later (none)…pussy was good, though- I hit like 3 times before I just stopped calling her altogether **Shrugs***

44. Eastern_Digital Says:

DONT CALL ME NO MORE! (q: Cam)

Cam: See how fuckin’ stupid you are…that’s a duck…

Skits on Cam albums >>>>>

well I got my kids killa whats up whatt about my kids

man fuck your kids man, you comin or not?

heeeeeell yeah im comin

kay, get in bitch

yeah they grandma can watch them

smh @ me bursting out in laughter in front of like 50 people on the train listening to that

45. G7 Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 1:53 pm
    # G7 Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 1:51 pm

it’s a shame we may never see another MOP album again.

====
    it’s hard(ll) to believe there last studio album was back in 2000. i’ve almost lost hope. Amalgam would be a good look. n/h.

46. Prada Main Says:

i have a knack for smashing bitches with a wondering eye… I got 3 of those on my jacket ……swear to god

47. dante Says:

my god that cypher looked depressing

48. Slayer Says: