Strong Arm Steady ft. Mistah FAB, Planet Asia & Bishop Lamont – Sunny CA

Strong Arm Steady ft. Mistah FAB, Planet Asia & Bishop Lamont – Sunny CA

Props to OS

37 Responses to “Strong Arm Steady ft. Mistah FAB, Planet Asia & Bishop Lamont – Sunny CA”

1. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I think NaS is one of the g.o.a.t’s but that youtube video was too classic not to post

*dead* @ someone thinking up 100 ways Nas lost

2. kevfresco Says:

yo ice i aint google that info. i happen to like & follow nas music

@ E…is that youtube link really ’spose to be an explanation for what eskay said.

how could nas not be relevant?

that dont even sound right.

3. Big Homie Says:

Takeover > Ether

4. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

nah Kev

it’s just some guy that put togethor 100 reasons why NaS lost

Gnoz is one of the GOAT’s but that don’t change the fact that he stay losing.

6. A tribe called quest Says:

3 things

1. Why is jim jones forcing himself into another good situation. Juelz and weezy had something good going on theres.

2. I have never listened to a strong arm steady song ever in my life. the reason why is because A. that albino negro is uncomfortable to look at. B. i heard him freestyle on the sub zero dvd and dude was trash.

3. Everytime jim jones or any rapper for that matter walks around with stacks you know their bank account is straight up starving, even their kids trust fund has to be empty for the night.

7. Prada Main Says:

THE GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLACK CLACK CLACK

KRONDON > _________

no caananite(c)kev

8. rex hussla Says:

Iceberg slim Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 7:41 pm
    rex hussla Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 7:34 pm
    What was Jay’s second single on the last album? Same shit…FOH

Dont be silly, i know, remember jay does areanas nas has nvr and nvr will go on an areana tour by his self never. Thats not hating thats the truth. His last 3 albums did not go plat and that includes a double album. I like nasir too but facts are facts, its just silly to compare jay with nas. ON jays last world tour, he let nas open up a couple of shows for him, sh!t nas is even opening up for jays number 1 employee kanye west
    ________________________________________________________

Wow…spoken like a true Jayhova’s Witness. You can say that about anybody, insert any name.

Good for you man, dinner tastes better and you can sleep better at night knowing Jay does “areanas” *dead*

9. Iceberg slim Says:

Iceberg slim Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 7:41 pm
    rex hussla Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 7:34 pm
    What was Jay’s second single on the last album? Same shit…FOH

10. kevfresco Says:

nah E i’m still checkin it out tho….its funny….got some things i co-sign….but all in all i wanna get the nah collectives core understanding of what is ‘nas losing.’

i understand i just started vibing on this site but that don’t mean nahkis can’t stop to explain.

11. A tribe called quest Says:

did anyone see wilson chandler make a poster our of okafur

12. rex hussla Says:

Post it again Iceberg Jay might see it

13. rex hussla Says:

‘nas losing.’
    ____________

Obama’s a muslim = Nas stays losing

14. A tribe called quest Says:

Eskay is to jayz what golfball cleaners are to golfballs

pro.corbis.com/images/CB027766.jpg?size=572&uid={12CE06B3-062A-4BBB-9C5A-053DC5D8E4A9}

15. Prada Main Says:

^ YOU LOST you Eskay zshare ’16’ for this scrub ass nigga …… Sixteen alone is top5 beat and song 2008 even Paul Wall went in

16. Iceberg slim Says:

Since my album dropped,my stock grows like I went public
    Ladies I love ya
    But I love my freedom more
    I love my niggas, love to see them ball
    I love Bean’s and Bleek
    Them niggas like my Peter and Paul
    My disciples, and that’s right we coming for the title…..
    Do you believe, it’s Hova the God

Since my album dropped,my stock grows like I went public
    Ladies I love ya
    But I love my freedom more
    I love my niggas, love to see them ball
    I love Bean’s and Bleek
    Them niggas like my Peter and Paul
    My disciples, and that’s right we coming for the title…..
    Do you believe, it’s Hova the God

18. Iceberg slim Says:

sorry, severs double posting me

19. A tribe called quest Says:

^ YOU LOST you Eskay zshare ‘16′ for this scrub ass nigga …… Sixteen alone is top5 beat and song 2008 even Paul Wall went in
    ==================

i’ll gladly take the L on that one lol

20. Prada Main Says:

^^ ATCQ this right here is top5 2008 shit …… SOMEBODY TELL ME IM LYING…….nothing goes harder

21. A tribe called quest Says:

====================

choke on a dick

22. rex hussla Says:

*dead @ Iceberg*

Yo post it again man I heard Bleek checks the site looking for soldiers to recruit

I love when people live vicariously through Jay’s success
    ______________________________________________

*first bite of dinner*

“Ah man this shit doesn’t taste so good”

*thinks of Jay’s success, takes second bite*

“Dinner just got so much better!”

23. A tribe called quest Says:

Prada Main Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 7:55 pm

======================

beat is hot, thats as far as it goes tho lol

24. rex hussla Says:

CO-SIGN STRONG ARM STEADY

Yo Fux what’s the best mixtape of theirs I need to catch up on their shit [ll]

Phil Da Agony is my dude NO HOMO

25. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

co-sign Fux

the beat for “sixteen” is hard

26. Iceberg slim Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 7:56 pm
    *dead @ Iceberg*

I love when people live vicariously through Jay’s success
    ______________________________________________

*first bite of dinner*

“Ah man this shit doesn’t taste so good”

*thinks of Jay’s success, takes second bite*

“Dinner just got so much better!”

Your a funny guy, but in all honesty my success is being a RPH and enrolling for Law next spring at uf to become a Patent Lawyer, dont assume u know people by what you read on nahright.com

27. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*listens to Mitchy Slick*

*traps like a bitch*

28. kevfresco Says:

nah that SAS jawn is tough…my lil bro be killin that tune driving.

29. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

CLACK CLACK CLACK

30. Iceberg slim Says:

*Listens to Aquemini*

Twice upon a time there was a boy who died twice
    and lived happily ever after but that’s another chapter
    live from home of the brave with dirty dollars
    beauty parlors baby bottles bowling ball Impalas
    street scholars that’s majoring in culinary arts
    You know how to work bread cheese dough
    from scratch but see the catch is you can get caught
    Know what ya sellin’ what ya bought so cut that big talk
    Let’s walk to the bridge now meet me halfway
    now you may see some children dead off in the pathway
    it’s them poor babies walkin’ slowly to the candy lady
    It’s lookin’ bad need some hope
    like the words maybe, if, or probably more than a hobby
    when my turntables get wobbly they don’t fall
    I’m sorry y’all I often drift I’m talkin’ gift
    so when it comes you never look the horse inside it’s grill
    of course you know I feel like the bearer of bad news
    Don’t want to be it but it’s needed so what have you
    Now question is every nigga with dreads for the cause?
    Is every nigga with golds for the fall? Naw
    So don’t get caught in appearance
    it’s Outkast Aquemini another Black experience Okay

31. rex hussla Says:

It’s all good Iceberg I just asked what was Jay’s second single on his last album and you jumped into two paragraphs about arenas.

32. Iceberg slim Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 8:04 pm

Read the post again, i named the single

33. Iceberg slim Says:

Roc boys winner is, blue magic was first, i know was last

34. A tribe called quest Says:

Sweet Remixed by Green lantern – Jay-Z

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS IN MP3

35. A tribe called quest Says:

this is the song.,…

id appreciate it if anyone zshared that puppy for me

36. Beewirks Says:

Where D.Billz at?

*slaps everyone and tells em “GO GET THAT NIGGA”*

lol…I will never get tired of that Ransom man’s slap…still laughin right now

37. k1ng Says: