Freeway – Back For More

Day 30.

Freeway – Back For More

Produced by Cardiak

55 Responses to “Freeway – Back For More”

1. Chase Says:

co-sign. it gets better with each listen. and he did kill tracks on it. the lyrics on it are probably harder than those on BE & FF. UMC > 808’s

@G7: Yeah. Originally, I was only listening to the first two songs, but then I let it ride in the crib the other day and Gladiotor jumped out the speaker and punched me in the ear drum. That shit is tough.

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ this poster on XXL, calling Asher Roth “Doogie Howser, MC”

3. SpotOn Says:

Number 1

4. D_Block_4_life Says:

Ja & J.LO “i’m real” was my favorite radio single that summer, everytime I hear that song, I think of that summer
    lol and smh….that songs bring me back to the Stephon marbury tournament in C.I. that summer with all the bad bitches strutting their stuff like words really cant describe….Classic Times!!…..i also regret to inform everyone that i fucked with most of Ja’s R & B ish….

5. Joe 88 Says:

“JUST GO GET THAT NIGGA”

6. Suckas! Says:

Enough of the Freeway please!! The man is gonna put up a front then cry again when he battles someone lol.

-Your Internet GQ

7. The Watcherz Says:

*plays with the preview audio feature on youtube comment section and types retarted shit*

8. Big Homie Says:

FREE!!!!!!

9. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Doesn’t listen*
    *knows it a banger off GP*

10. Big Homie Says:

This is heat. Makes me want to blast it in the whip right now and drift lol

11. Joe 88 Says:

^The shit was hot, you should regret denying liking it more than regret admitting you rocked with it. Dude had hit after hit, and if you compare Ja’s hits to 50 list of hits, Ja smashes him hands down (n/h)

*looks for Ja “Pain is love” CD*

12. D_Block_4_life Says:

*ok*

*listens*

*coulnd thelp it*

13. SpotOn Says:

Day 30.

Freeway – Back For More

^^^Ayo

14. Max Beezy aka Beezavelli Says:

Thank God only one more day. Free is a monster but this freestyle a day shit is garbage.

15. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Lito

I couldn’t find shit, you probably going to have to limewire that bitch.

i also regret to inform everyone that i fucked with most of Ja’s R & B ish….

^ *raises hand reluctantly*

Meet Mister…

Aw fuck it.

17. G7 Says:

Budden man gettin’ slapped will never get old. I think it topped that Indian cat gettin’s slapped by that chick a few months back. Both are top two slaps of the year.

18. Iceberg slim Says:

working from home > life itself…..(but u do miss the ladies)

19. D_Block_4_life Says:

but this freestyle a day shit is garbage.
    They are actual songs not freestyles, Max what it is?

DAMN!

This producer Cardiack is OFFICIALLY my new favorite producer. He got the best tracks on this Month of Madness collection.

And Freezer burns it down as usual with the lava lyrics and flow.

21. Big Homie Says:

All these aspiring artist sending me friends requests on MySpace..wtf

I ain’t no damn music producer lol

22. Max Beezy aka Beezavelli Says:

but this freestyle a day shit is garbage.
    They are actual songs not freestyles, Max what it is?

>I’m using the liberal interpretation of the word freestyle…which could encompass everything. For instance, when I (Max) take a shit…thats me freestyling.

23. Beewirks Says:

G7 Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 10:52 am

hahah that shit is my fav clip of the year…slapping niggas is so disrespectful…its just funny to me…nigga slapped him and he finally realized he wasnt winning any prizes so he calmly closed the door lmaooo

24. Chase Says:

G7 Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 10:52 am

^^^That shit was funny. THe cat slapped the shit out of that girl. Then got his ass beat. Lol

# Max Beezy aka Beezavelli Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 10:51 am

^You’re nutty. These are all actual songs and he has murked every last track. All new beats too with new producers.

26. The Watcherz Says:

*looks confused* this chick told me just now im lame cause i dnt twitter can sumone please explain whats so important or hot about it…..i still dnt completely understand it….whats so cool about people knowing everything i do

27. Iceberg slim Says:

Pain in Love was pretty good to me, smh @ ninjas thats hard all the time…no neyo

28. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 10:54 am
    All these aspiring artist sending me friends requests on MySpace..wtf

I ain’t no damn music producer lol

====
    they might be gettin’ you confused with Rik…lol. jokin’

29. Beewirks Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 10:53 am
    DAMN!

And Freezer burns it down as usual with the lava lyrics and flow

Cardiack gets it in…i def fuck wit all the beats hes put out so far

30. Iceberg slim Says:

The Watcherz Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 10:55 am

co sign…

31. Boosie Says:

Ran’s big back tv diss> goon slap video>ran’s gunna die tonight> joe budden heart of city diss> first joe budden diss> big brother diss> Joe budden apple bee diss> joe studio clearing up beef and his girl

32. Wartime_Consigliere_88 Says:

WOOOOO!

Month of Madness > The Nigger Tape

*puts on Timbs*

*grabs bat*

34. Big Homie Says:

LOL at G7

Cardiac’s beats are pretty sick. He goes in

35. Boosie Says:

I never used twitter either, something about the name seems too odd for me too be using…

Boosie Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 10:56 am

Ran’s big back tv diss> goon slap video

^Nah, that slap is top tier. Just based off the principle that everybody was going in during the Freeway thread.

37. sleep Says:

Nas “fetus” told me olu dara use to beat the shit out off ann.

38. Max Beezy aka Beezavelli Says:

>Gotta kill Billz cause his goatee stickin out
    ya’ll don’t wanna witness shit
    we squeeze hammers mang
    bullets breeze bayou
    like Louisiana mang

39. The Watcherz Says:

All these aspiring artist sending me friends requests on MySpace..wtf

I ain’t no damn music producer lol
    tell me about i get request all the time from ass rapper asking about the beats then got the nerve to ask 4 a hook up its hard being a up coming producer smh

40. kevfresco Says:

this nigga souljah boy can’t be serious. lil mahfuka need to be put in his place. it might be beneath nas to diss dude but he should make that record blatant and intentional to send a message to these up and coming youngsters rappin. this internet vehicle they abuse got em feelin theyselves too much talkin hella reckless. nas need to end his career for real for real. instead of studying catch phrases as the decline of sales he should study the art of quality music.

fuckin kids.

41. Big Homie Says:

Month of Madness > The Nigger Tape

^ Cosiggity…well I have to wait until this Month of Madness mixtape drops to give it a full listen.

42. SpotOn Says:

Ran’s big back tv diss>

^^^I was telling people over christmas about big back tv, niggs was dying.

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

twit⋅ter   /ˈtwɪtər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [twit-er] Show IPA Pronunciation

–verb (used without object) 1. to utter a succession of small, tremulous sounds, as a bird.
    2. to talk lightly and rapidly, esp. of trivial matters; chatter.
    3. to titter; giggle.
    4. to tremble with excitement or the like; be in a flutter.

44. Boosie Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 10:58 am

Boosie Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 10:56 am

Ran’s big back tv diss> goon slap video

_________________________________________________________

you could be right but I thought the big back tv diss was funnier….Ran took an L too for looking so shook up when his goons slapped up ol boy….He was gonna let buddens friend off the hook cause he was being so peaceful, but his goons got outta control….I think that nigga sent him a hallmark card after the video

45. Beewirks Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 30th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    Boosie Says:
    December 30th, 2008 at 10:56 am

Ran’s big back tv diss> goon slap video

Big co-sign…u see how many people mad jokes on that shit lol…that shit reminds me of when I brought up Algernod on TMTD chat session wit Just…we went so far that nigga bought algernod.com and gave me an algernod email addy lol…the slap was official…that nigga’s feelins is hurt

46. G7 Says:

is it true Budden’s man is sippin’ meals through a straw right now? (ll)

is it true Budden’s man added “Through the Wire” to his iPod?

47. Big Homie Says:

Shoutout to the lady outside smoking earlier with a short skirt on. The wind kept blowing it up. She caught me lookin too

>Gotta kill Billz cause his goatee stickin out
    ya’ll don’t wanna witness shit
    we squeeze hammers mang
    bullets breeze bayou
    like Louisiana mang

^LOL. What’s funny is that I was reciting that same rhyme the other day in the homie’s whip and put my name in it because I’m currently rockin’ a beard.

49. The Watcherz Says:

fuckin kids.
    if you really listen with a open ear you”ll realize everything he said wasint false yo

50. Joe 88 Says:

I swear I be thinking about some of the shit said on nah right when i’m offline and be in tears, people be thinking i’m crazy, and everyone you try to explain it to never gets it, or just give you that sympathy laugh. The “JUST GO GET THAT NIGGA” line will stick with me for the next 11 months

“JUST GO GET THAT NIGGA”

51. sleep Says:

Nothing better than finding a gem from your fav artist when u play the whole catalog in the ipod.

52. Boosie Says:

4. to tremble with excitement or the like; be in a flutter
    ___________________________________________________

lol, wow, twitter is ayo status

I think that nigga sent him a hallmark card after the video

^LOL. That nigga probably walked back to his house and apologized the day after.

54. SpotOn Says:

*uses chain saw to remove TV’s big back*

*catches up with times*