Video: Evidence ft. Fashawn & The Alchemist – The Far Left (Live)

Previously:
Evidence feat. Alchemist – Let Yourself Go (Video)

And don’t sleep on the new Fashawn mixtape, Higher Learning.

36 Responses to “Video: Evidence ft. Fashawn & The Alchemist – The Far Left (Live)”

1. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

2. Prada Main Says:

I REPRESENT THE WHOLE WESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*puts sack all up on Isreali Flag*

3. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*makes a rap album with a 5 minute unintelligible intro about a local beef that nobody understands or cares about (c) emeritus*

4. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*gives rap interview from community golf course with grown-ass polo shirt buttoned to the top looking a tad toadish (c) facemoooooooooob*

5. kevfresco Says:

Prada Main Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 7:26 pm
    I REPRESENT THE WHOLE WESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*puts sack all up on Isreali Flag*

them yahudis is gonna get you.

6. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*raps boobly boobly as if underwater* (c) fux

7. TENSY Says:

i’m PRO GRAMS. nice one

8. Iceberg slim Says:

Iceberg slim Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 7:26 pm
    *short mans it up*

*becomes a blogger*

*becomes a hypeman*

*becomes a valet person*

*becomes a jockey*

Iceberg slim Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 7:28 pm
    at the ymca, i luv the squad that always comes 2gether and always gets beat and always argue the whole time, than show up again next week

9. Prada Main Says:

people be shooting from almost half court just to get some glory in the slim chance that the ball lands in the bottom of the hole

^^^^^^*dies*

I swear to GOD there is this nigga I went to Middle School with his name is Carlos the hood calls him “Sweet C”(cuz of his nice looks)[||] …. in middle school I thought he was mad dumb, come to find out at 24hour fitness the homie OMar tells me he gets a monthly stipend from the Government for his dumbness, so it all comes full circle that as a youth I couldnt prove cuz he was in regular classes, even though I was in Honors(no feeling my brain). So Omar tells me “Yo I just spoke to Carlos and he just got back from MEmphis said the Grizzlies got they eye on him” *omar raises eyebrows sheephishly* I say “yO gtfoh that nigga is so gone” …Omar says “He fucked Jo-Jos fat ass sister yesterday, carlos just told me” ….me I am dying …… So I tell Omar “I am getting on the court and busting J’s on his ass on gp” ……so for sure I get on the court and bust this 5’5 120lb midgets ass …… he says “damn Aram You better than ever, Ima tell the Grizzlies to come down and Scout you, you got that J nigga and that passing” …….. FUCKING DEAD *true story…… LATER this nigga Omar said his mom Put “Sweet C” in a mental hospital for a minute and was never in MEMPHIS

10. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

the worst is the dude at the Y who drank too much the night b4 and then sweats straight beer as if his sweat glands work for budweiser

even worse – poz – when he goes up for a rebound and slimes u and u smell like beer for the rest of ur workout

11. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

lolol @ fux

12. Prada Main Says:

*dies*

13. Iceberg slim Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 7:33 pm

and he always try to back you down and than dude wants to take shirt off, i nvr play defense on that guy, he has the nerve to say nobody got stop me

14. Prada Main Says:

*goes hard for loose balls*

15. Iceberg slim Says:

The worst dude at the b ball court is the old school cat thats trying to teach his son and yelling at his son, but the old school cat is getting embarrassed also, blocked shot, stolen ball, facials…

16. Prada Main Says:

funny little extra “Sweet C also fucked Omar’s sister, Omar is my brother and deep down I know he knows that C bust down his sister, but I have never had the balls to mention it for some reason”

17. Iceberg slim Says:

*short mans it up*

always for someone on the court to give me a pick or a screen

18. Prada Main Says:

*shorts mans it up on the court*

*has a bigmans game, putbacks and jump hooks*

19. Digital Scales Says:

*dies*

20. Iceberg slim Says:

*short mans it up*

*gets very irate that everytime someone address me they say “Wuts up lil man” even though im in my 30’s

21. Digital Scales Says:

*short mans it up*

*flies all over court like iverson*

*gets props for the little things*

22. Iceberg slim Says:

*shorts mans it up on the court*

*grabs and just hang on the rim, since i cant dunk*

23. Prada Main Says:

^^^^^^^*Fucking dead*

*guests on Term song and says “GO IN LITTLE MAN GO IN” *

24. rex hussla Says:

real talk I work at the YMCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

25. Iceberg slim Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 7:43 pm
    real talk I work at the YMCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cries than dies

26. Prada Main Says:

ok I have an inkling that Carlos aka Sweet C is probably dead, he wasnt built to last long with that small frame and big mouth, throw in his retardness and he has probably got capped. Sidenote: Carlos had a brother named CORTEZ who did P0Rn….. I dont know if he is famous on the p0rn tip but I might have to look him up

27. rex hussla Says:

Last time I played pickup at the YMCA it was real cool…all middle aged dudes but the big man on my team kept yelling “run the offense, RUN THE OFFENSE”

28. Ty Says:

so much music…so little time

29. Digital Scales Says:

i bet them dudes that had to clean the patrick ewing sweat off the hard wood floor were some of the toughest working clean up crews in nba history

i used to hate playing ball with them patrick ewing type dudes that sweat

i remember this smelly kid named sheldon that nobody wanted to put the d on him cause he used to sweat and smell like a van fulla pakistanis

30. Iceberg slim Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 7:45 pm

^^^^^^^^^^6

that was my dad, smh at my dad for still getting pissed for me throwing behind the back passes

31. joffe jo Says:

I dont know if he is famous on the p0rn tip but I might have to look him up

^^^^^^^
    PLEASE PAUSE FOR THE CAUSE

32. rex hussla Says:

Yo Fux my homie Travis was similar to your homie except he said he was getting scouted by the Marlins for pitching and they were giving him a 1.5 million dollar signing bonus. Then he told me the Russians were spying on him because of what he was gonna do with the cash. I swear, I wish I could make this type of shit up.

33. Iceberg slim Says:

the movie on pistol peter > than 99.9 percent of basketball movies

34. Iceberg slim Says:

pistol pete

35. Iceberg slim Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 7:48 pm

classic, because i know he had a straight face when he was telling you

36. Iceberg slim Says: