Lloyd Banks – Another Day, Another Dolla

Lloyd Banks – Another Day, Another Dolla

Props to YK.

35 Responses to “Lloyd Banks – Another Day, Another Dolla”

1. Big Homie Says:

*farts and fans the smell towards the next person who comments*

2. Prada Main Says:

*another day another floppa*

3. bkJUICE Says:

llody banks in 02-03 buzz> llody banks entire career

4. Digital Scales Says:

*smells chinese food coming from the first commenter*

5. G7 Says:

Digital Scales Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    yo g7 word right?

that shit reminded me of jaz o for some reason

^lol. Jaz was struggling in the mid 90’s when there was more than enough money to go around and everyone was going gold or plat. He look sad now. A lot of these rappers today are gonna have it even worse in 10 years. They’ll be making Jaz look wealthy.

but if its so thats a real real bad move

^There’s probably some apologizing going on as we speak. Camel’s bread is too long. He could get one of BLEEK’S weed carrier’s weed carrier to put hands on dude. Hell, I bet he could still call them DIDR ninjas to put in some work. They aint doin’ shit. Plus if you ask they would probably tell you, “weeeeee need the dooooough”… *ba dump pssst*

7. Majaleeg Says:

Lloyd Banks>Llody Banks

And it ain’t even close.

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

*smells chinese food coming from the first commenter*
    *and rotten Koi fish with extra long whiskers*

9. Iceberg slim Says:

Iceberg slim Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 3:30 pm
    “He might have 500 mill more than me, but i still play basketball, i still do my push ups in the am and i look good”

10. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

TONY BANKS!

11. Digital Scales Says:

wow my chest is so tight i cant laugh but this had me dying
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Lloyd Banks>Llody Banks

And it ain’t even close.

12. Prada Main Says:

“weeeeee need the dooooough”… *ba dump pssst*

^^^^^ you got wiki like punchlines. Make a nigga who dont know ask around wtf youre talking about. Luckily for me that song was my favorite right behind in My Lifetime on the sountrack.

In My Lifetime is real dope, no Christion

13. Joe 88 Says:

*Smokes w/ dutch master*

14. Iceberg slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 3:39 pm
    but if its so thats a real real bad move

I hope so, cause i dont care bout how hi gh or drunk u are, to put ur hands on the fam of someone thats worth 500 mil, is crazy..”I’ll drop a million dollars on your head, you will wake up and not have a social security number” see puffy talking to the warlocks

15. Big Homie Says:

LOL at the Asian jokes fired

16. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*wakes up without a social security number on GP*

17. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

18. kevfresco Says:

the Predater can only see half of that nigga face @ night.

19. rex hussla Says:

Speaking of OG wrestling shit…

When Virgil whooped Million Dollar Man’s ass [ll] I was mad amped.

Million Dollar Man basically had a slave *dies*, would that shit fly nowadays??!?!?!

20. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

@ rex let us not forget, the blackie was called junkyard dog

21. Prada Main Says:

wtf you doing linking to that Chea? I dont want the jews who run my company erasing me

22. Iceberg slim Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    Speaking of OG wrestling shit…

When Virgil whooped Million Dollar Man’s ass [ll] I was mad amped.

Yes, see ron and big

23. Digital Scales Says:

word rex, i remember when he cleaned horse shit off mdm’s shoe

24. Max Beezy aka Beezavelli Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

^Yo Israeli/Jewish newspapers keep it gully…shit sounds like it was written by their enemies.

25. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 2:54 pm
    # Digital Scales Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 2:48 pm

yo bi we dont know, all we do know is joey made a vlog regarding the situation and he said he didnt want nothing to happen, so with that said im assuming he doesnt want this to go any further so hes gonna be the ‘’real man’’ and fall back

thats what i at least got from the ‘’after the smack’’ vlog.

^I feel what you sayin’ as far as doing something because that would be the street thing to do. But, sometimes doing the right thing isn’t necessary the manliest. Pride and ego is why many Black men are in boxes right now. Think about how many niggas are dead because they got their shoe stepped on. Or somebody looked at them the wrong way (probably unintentionally). To be real, you can tell that Ransom didn’t want Slapman to do that either. His body language and facial expressions said it all. So now what? Pick a burner and go after Ran because of a slap? Yeah, slappin’ is disrespectful. But I’m sure dude would rather eat that slap than to get duffed or stomped. He’s a grown man. He’ll be iight.

….. as usual I co-sign Billz statement, with regards to Budden’s music I think this will just unleash the beast ( none ) in him even more and dude stop rapping so comfortably and start boding tracks again ….

but why are we still talking about this it was a bunch of hype tough talk, Joe obviously shouldn’t of gone to ran’s crib and he knows it now, thats why he said he fucked up and before someone ( probably a mutual friend ) gets really hurt he is gonna fall back but like Billz said you could tell Ran didn’t really want it to go this route either so it’s whatever

motherfuckers move on (c) ortiz and Budden

26. Prada Main Says:

see ron and big

^^^^^

*dead* it was Rodge and Big

^Hell nah. But damn. I aint even think about the fact that MDM had an indentured servant.

28. Iceberg slim Says:

“He might have 500 mill more than me, but i still play basketball, i still do my push ups in the am and i look good, my hearts good, i still walk thru Marcy” see jazo

29. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

now I got to go do some more shopping these holiday sales are crazy they practically giving shit away everywhere

30. Majaleeg Says:

LMAO @ my old ass white co-worker hearing me bump Raphael Saadiq’s “Luv That Girl” and saying “this sounds like music we listened to at sockhops”

*dead*

31. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

Prada Main Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 3:46 pm

it’s haaretz, they’ll think ur down. i wasn’t linking to a hamas website u knucklehead

*ties keffiyeh around face like the crooks and castles logo*

LF: FStylez went in with the jokes last night in that Freeway thread.

“That nigga went to the kitchen and grabbed the frozen peas.”

*skates into an AIDS tree*

33. Big Homie Says:

^ I haven’t been shopping since Saturday. What do you see today? My boy hit me asking me if I wanted to roll with him to the mall, but I’m mad tired since I got no sleep last night/this morning, but if it’s worth it, I’ll hit the mall.

34. malakidagod Says:

* BANKS DIES *

2008 R.I.P.

YOU SUCK

35. KDiggity Says:

Nah Wrong, Someone just threw a new beat on this track off Banks first PLK mixtape.Another thing why are you gonna post the bad quality radio rip up of the BIG track when the good quality has been out for years. I would post the link up for the visitors but I personally know Eskay’s fat uncle tom ass and would never do anything for that selfless bastard