Freeway – Bank Rollz

Day 29.

Freeway – Bank Rollz

Produced by Don Cannon

70 Responses to “Freeway – Bank Rollz”

1. thE-xFactA Says:

LMAO! Ask and your will receive….

*Downloads track*

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m here, nigga—the beard’s bigger

Tim Trees?

4. Big Homie Says:

FREE!!

Freeway, Young Chris, Wale at that Nike Show…Free even does “What We Do”

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

landLORD Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 11:12 am
    Mets mascott > Ed Tapscott

**Co-sign—really, they never shoulda fired Eddie Jordan- sports organizations, especially in Washington, are too quick to pull the trigger, these days…

LMAO @ Caron Butler’s ig’nit ass, though…

here’s what Caron said, as reported by Mike Jones, The Washington Times’ Wizards beat writer:

“Now [that] we’ve got Obama on the sideline with us, we’re going to ride with it. … He’s light-skinned. He stands for change. He’s got a law degree. Uses big words, and he’s new in the District, and he’s in control now. So shout out to Obama.”

# landLORD Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:15 am

Iceberg Slim says

your family lost

————

any family who participates in fictional religious celebrations at their own expense, lost …

^I swear I was about to type the same thing.

It’s about to be 2009 and Nubians’ 3rd Eye still sleepin’.

7. Beezy Says:

This picture is beyond homosexual.

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Beezy Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    This picture is beyond homosexual.

***LOL…down to the Vuitton man-purse…

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Niggas that like living in the hood see shit from a different perspective from niggas that moved out the hood and hated most of tenure in the hood. It’s sad how niggas really let their friends dictate their actions whether it be subconsciously or directly. Niggas base their whole lives around what other niggas think, it’s really corny and cowardly if you really think about it. Niggas may want to do something with their life but won’t because they might feel funny hanging around their boys with a tie on and every one else has hoodys and is smoking weed or they wont attend college because “how your gonna be a tough guy and go to school”…..its really sad how niggas really let everyone else dictate their life and they don’t even realize it half the time. I knew when i was 18 that i didn’t want to be friends with those niggas in 5 years….the objective it to progress not to stay stagnant and rationalize by saying your pursing something. I hate niggas that try to hard to stay the same…….just some insight (no shots if applicable)

10. digital scales Says:

Chest is mad tight

I smoke too much

Freeway = artist of the month

He has closed out ’08 stupendously.

12. thE-xFactA Says:

This track is aight, but can’t fuck with that NP Finest…

*Moves Freeway up top 25 dead or alive list*

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Freeway = artist of the month

He has closed out ‘08 stupendously.
    Sizzle

14. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ DBlock- “no matter how much dough I get, I’m staying in the projects, forever” (c) Prodigy, lol

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol & daps Ike

16. G7 Says:

>>Freeway = artist of the month

He has closed out ‘08 stupendously.

^true. no one was really competin’ this december.

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit- “no matter how much loot I get”, right?

*dapz DBlock*

# thE-xFactA Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:22 am

This track is aight, but can’t fuck with that NP Finest…

*Moves Freeway up top 25 dead or alive list*

^All the songs have been dope: different flows/delivery. But NPFinest will be the standout joint on the Month of Madness mixtape. That joint is infectious.

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^true. no one was really competin’ this december
    I think even if they were trying to they would of lost

Daps Sev

I will be checkin’ for more Cardiack produced tracks in 2009.

21. Big Homie Says:

Now that the Month of Madness has only 2 days left, a mixtape of it will surface soon…maybe like next week? lol

*Harlem shakes to NPFinest*

And I like the use of the P. Crakk sample on it, of course.

*turns down stan-dar*

23. G7 Says:

Beezy Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    This picture is beyond homosexual.

^they do look a little too cozy

BigHomie… the mixtape will probably be released on the 1st.

LF: Speakin’ of the 1st, somehow I wish I was gettin’ one of dem checks. Lol.

welfare > working

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF as hell, but what kind of middle name is “Shepilov”?

Marion Shepilov Barry, Jr. (born March 6, 1936), is an American politician who served as the second elected mayor of the District of Columbia from 1979 to 1991, and again as the fourth mayor from 1995 to 1999. He was the target of a high-profile 1990 arrest on drug charges, which precluded him from seeking reelection that year. After he was convicted of the charges, Barry served six months in prison, but was elected to the D.C. city council in 1992 and ultimately returned to the mayoralty in 1994, serving from 1995 to 1999. Today, Barry again serves on the city council, representing Ward 8, which comprises Anacostia, Congress Heights, Washington Highlands and other neighborhoods.

26. A tribe called quest Says:

Charles hamilton > freeway

27. digital scales Says:

I’m good

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 11:27 am
    BigHomie… the mixtape will probably be released on the 1st.

LF: Speakin’ of the 1st, somehow I wish I was gettin’ one of dem checks. Lol.

welfare > working

***Bone Thugs got a song out…”First of the Month”…them niggas is makin’ welfare carols!! (c) some standup comedian back in the day, forgot who…

# A tribe called quest Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:28 am

Charles hamilton > freeway

^Go home.

30. Beezy Says:

Charles hamilton > freeway

^Go home.

>And kill yourself.

31. thE-xFactA Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 11:28 am
    Charles hamilton > freeway

——

I’ll & Al Scratch>>>>>A.T.C.Q.

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LMAO @ this factoid from Marion Barry’s biography…ironic….

Barry also earned a Masters of Science in organic chemistry from Fisk University in 1960

33. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Im a State Prop stan on the low.

34. thE-xFactA Says:

ED O.G. & The Bulldogs>>>>>>>>>A.T.C.Q.

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:30 am

LMAO @ this factoid from Marion Barry’s biography…ironic….

^WOOOOOOW. I bet he never let a nigga beat him on a transaction. That nigga was probably pluckin’ the bag on some, “man, this shit is not pure, take it back.” Lol

36. Big Homie Says:

BigHomie… the mixtape will probably be released on the 1st.

^ You think so? Young Chris did this in Nov and his was just released over the weekend.

37. digital scales Says:

I said yo you ever heard of chales hamilton

Nigga said who that sonic nigga that got beef with soulja boy?

*dies*

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:30 am

Im a State Prop stan on the low.

^I openly stan the SP Chain Gang. It just sucks to realize that they will NEVER be the same again. P. Crakk never got his just due. I think he was gonna get the most shine on the 3rd album. But that song he got on on the 2nd one? “Temporary Relief”? Lava

39. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# thE-xFactA Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:30 am

ED O.G. & The Bulldogs>>>>>>>>>A.T.C.Q.

according to your comment above

foolishness & nonsense >>>>>>>>> common sense

40. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“When I Die” >>

BH

I’m speculating. I don’t know for sure.

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:35 am

# thE-xFactA Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:30 am

ED O.G. & The Bulldogs>>>>>>>>>A.T.C.Q.

according to your comment above

foolishness & nonsense >>>>>>>>> common sense

^He’s talkin’ about the commenter. SMH.

Leave.

43. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 11:32 am
    BigHomie… the mixtape will probably be released on the 1st.

====
    does Young Chris have an album coming out soon?

44. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Billz

Yea meng, even if they put out this 3rd LP i know i’ll like it but it’s not going to sell any records and it will therefor be deemed a failure which is wack but sadly the truth. Nonetheless im still looking forward to it regardless of the outcome.

45. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Leave.

***LOL

46. Mark Twain Fame Says:

^He’s talkin’ about the commenter. SMH.

Leave.

I’ll stay.

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Leave.
    ahaha

48. Beezy Says:

You SP stans…do you like the full SP? Or really just Chris/Free/Beans?

Oschino, Sparks, Neef…etc? Thats your peoples?

I like Oschino (n/h). He struck me as the type of dude that would shoot to kill.

49. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

does Young Chris have an album coming out soon?

***I wonder if that depends on the number of downloads for his mixtape? Like, a smart label head (none) could use mixtape downloads as a gauge for whether or not the public is interested in a particular artist’s retail project—I’m sure that’s what they’re doing already, right?

50. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*leaves*

51. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Beezy

I fuck with the whole gang (no homo), what solidified my stannery was when they raped, pillaged and plundered D-Block live on the radio for 2 hours.

52. A tribe called quest Says:

Young chris X10 > freeway

53. benhameen Says:

does anyone care that the kids in the hall link is dead?

and hello to everyone

*runs in dapping everyone like he just hit the grandslam*

54. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Young chris X10 > freeway
    I personally like YC better but its very close.

55. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*rakes leaves when he leaves*

56. G7 Says:

^didn’t even notice. whudup benha?

57. Beezy Says:

>Gotcha. They had me at hello their Funk Flex monster session in 2001. Neef is a disaster though…he should be executed.

58. G7 Says:

lol…*daps mtf*

59. A tribe called quest Says:

Beezy Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:39 am
    You SP stans…do you like the full SP? Or really just Chris/Free/Beans?

Oschino, Sparks, Neef…etc? Thats your peoples?

===============

exactly, only entire group i like is desert storm at their peak. I gotta say, even ransom was up to par in those days.

60. Majaleeg Says:

You SP stans…do you like the full SP? Or really just Chris/Free/Beans?

Oschino, Sparks, Neef…etc? Thats your peoples?

Sparks ain’t half bad either. I’ll always fuck with the homie(nope) off the strength of State Property 2. That nigga was hilarious.

61. Big Homie Says:

*daps Benha*

62. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Lil Big Yung >>> Young Chris

63. Prada Main Says:

CHARGERS WENT IN 8 and 8 WHO WANT IT?????!!!!!!!?????!!!!

lf: Yesterday i headed to the Liquor store to grab a 30pack and a bottle of tequila and I saw the most beautiful sister I had ever seen this side of Beyonce. I swear TO GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, she had to be like 20. I saw her give this young fresh man the eye and a smile, I lost my pimp game cause I didnt say a damn thing to her. *goes back to the drawing board*

64. Mark Twain Fame Says:

“i spit so loud i write rhymes in CAPITALS.”

65. Prada Main Says:

lf: My girlfriend loves the Kidz in the Hall and she dont even like rap. It may have more to do with the song they have with Estelle

66. G7 Says:

*daps Fux*

67. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*dappage to Gee Sev*

68. A tribe called quest Says:

Prada Main Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:45 am
    CHARGERS WENT IN 8 and 8 WHO WANT IT?????!!!!!!!?????!!!!

=====================

Worst mistake they ever did was hire norv, hes gonna be fired once they lose in the first round.

WOW@ mangini fired

Romeo fired – Long overdue, nigg was doin nothing, you next marvin lewis

# Beezy Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 11:39 am

You SP stans…do you like the full SP? Or really just Chris/Free/Beans?

Oschino, Sparks, Neef…etc? Thats your peoples?

^Lol @ the Oschino comment. Freeway individually can burn down any track, which he has proven this month (and also proved that he doesn’t need Kanye or JustBlaze beats). Crakk is my favorite SP rapper. As a group, I fucks with the whole squad. I think their individual styles compliment one another on those group tracks. Even Neef.

People forget that Neef taught Chris how to rap. But he be fallin’ back most of the time. He knows that Chris is like a brother to him and that his success will ultimately put BOTH of them in a better position. Rather than just trying to find a way to outshine him. Smart man.

70. S.I.C.K Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 10:21 am
    joe brought it on himself, Parading your wifey’s phatty on the internet, he had to know she was fair game. In a World where niggas is looking for Amo to ruin your image, he put her in the line of fire.
    ^^^Nicely Summed Up^^^

If mangini has a job next year, then there`s a right wing conspiricy at work.Anybody following that “lady red” news report?A 15 year old female from the bx bodies 2 men in seperate bodyings.The misguided bitch is a cutie too.A damn shame.3 lives lost if you do the math.At 15 I was doing dumb shit like underage fucking/drinking.What the world is coming to?Shorty is going to be a celebrity in jail,for “work” put in.

Went through one of those insomina sunday nights,so the god is “off” to say the least.I was drinking e&j and egg nog practically all weekend.Shit tastes good but you`ll pay the price later on the bowl.You can tell how the shit curdles when you first pour the egg nog in the vsop before stirring it.

I have a new appreciation for Johhny Cash.Very interesting dude.