Beyonce ft. Termanology & Ciara – Diva (Showoff Remix)

term-bhha-girls.jpg

Beyonce ft. Termanology & Ciara – Diva (Remix)

68 Responses to “Beyonce ft. Termanology & Ciara – Diva (Showoff Remix)”

lol @ this story poppin’ up while googlin’ bb guns:

A Story…
    My brother and a friend of his both had BB guns, little single pump pistols they bought at Kmart for $17.99. I had a recently acquired wrist rocket, a slingshot variant that provided more power and better accuracy than the standard Y-shaped stick version.

It began with the BB guns. My brother shot his friend. Friend shot brother. Then, they turned on me. Their BB guns peppered me with little stinging welts. I caught one in the cheek, and then most on my back and ass as I ran into the woods, looking for cover.

They pretty much shot the shit out of me. They could shoot faster and more accurately than me, and there were two of them. I was lucky to escape with my eyes intact.

But, the slingshot has some things going for it.

Rocks, after leaving the slingshot’s soft leather pouch, make a low pitched hum as they wing towards one’s adversary. The noise creates fear. It sounds like an object that will do some serious damage, which it will.

At one point, my brother’s smart-ass friend sat cross legged on top of a granite outcropping. He just sat there, not even ducking as I sent whizzing projectiles above and beside his skull. He laughed, and shot me in the ass again. This one stung a little more than rest.

I walked out from the tree I had been hiding behind, and raised my wrist rocket. I took aim with a particularly nasty, jagged rock, and stretched the elastic bands as far back as possible. I took a breath, and as I slowly exhaled it, released the projectile. It curved slightly left, and then right, buzzing like a swarm of angry bees.

The rock struck smart-ass friend square in the middle of his chest. The shock of the blow knocked him backwards off the rock, and left a bruise the size of a golf ball.

A truce was offered up shortly thereafter.

2. deep north Says:

Keep the trophy and give back all those chicks except for the one on the far left.

3. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Billz

Yeah i know exactly what you mean, im already taking little things here and there an incorporating it into my life and using it to my advantage. The reconstruction and revamping of different etiquette’s has already been manifesting it self slowly but surely, it’s a beautiful thing too (no). That little piece of paper is vital to your success whether people want to admit it or not. Im not in that bunch of people that point to the 4 people they know that went to college and still have a bum job im in the other group that points to the millions of people that went to school and are very successful. Ive never been a big gambler so i don’t plan on starting now let alone with my own life.

4. Legend Says:

the chic in the far left (black) could catch it EAAAAARLYYYYYY

5. D_Block_4_life Says:

brb

6. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

I took a breath, and as I slowly exhaled it, released the projectile.

*retires*

7. kevfresco Says:

oh this nigga term is definately emailing 16s. either that or his team got some serious reach.

8. rex hussla Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 5:54 pm
    i could never rock gear inspired or made by hip-hop artist.

thas admitting you have no style whatsoever.
    _______________________________________________

‘fuck you talkin’ about Kev?

*puts on P.Miller sweatsuit*

9. Digital Scales Says:

what was that an award for shortest nigga at the club?

10. kevfresco Says:

I took a breath, and as I slowly exhaled it, released the projectile.

*retires*

good pick…..i knew one would be found.

11. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*cops “shady” and “makavelli” sweatshirts for $11.99 at marshalls*

12. Prada Main Says:

wow is this real

13. Legend Says:

the one next to the blonde with the double chin (…’ol DJ Tanner x 100lbs ass broad)

14. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*exhales and releases projectiles*

Shorty on the far left can have ALL my children (no soap opera).

16. kevfresco Says:

‘fuck you talkin’ about Kev?

*puts on P.Miller sweatsuit*

i know right?

*dons nellys velour Vokal speedo*

17. Legend Says:

she looks like Jessica Alba’s twin IMO

that ass coming out from the front.
    owww

18. Digital Scales Says:

@ billz

wat do you think?

# M.Tyson Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 5:51 pm

i wouldnt be caught dead wearing “Fila”.. you had to be a cornball back in the day if you wore “fila”

^Depending on what article of clothing and which year in “back in the day” we’re talkin’ about. Because Fila had madd velour sweats that the husslers was rockin. And in ’92 the joints with the thick soles were classic. I would re-cop those on principle if they released them again. I had the joints with the African print on the strap.

20. kevfresco Says:

the boston music awards are funny to me.

a bunch of rapping ass niggas gettin awards that lead to flunkytown.

21. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

term’s sensitive thug outfit is killing me right now *dead*

22. kevfresco Says:

some filas were dope tho….i wanna know if anybody had lottos w/the interchangeable velcro Os’ that had a variety of colors?

# Digital Scales Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 6:02 pm

@ billz

wat do you think?

^ *dies*

Come on mannnnn. I don’t wanna re-hash no old “beef” ’cause yall know how I feel about shorty and her whole “I rep” business. She’s from Harlando so I’ll let her rock with that. Bohemians from other bootleg cities/states that move to NYC LOOOOOVE claiming Harlem/BK.

But yo, it’s another joint where she’s talkin’ in her lil’ FL accent and she sound madd sexy. She need to do a whole song in that accent. Butt-naked. And possibly I’ll pay attention.

>>Depending on what article of clothing and which year in “back in the day” we’re talkin’ about. Because Fila had madd velour sweats that the husslers was rockin. And in ‘92 the joints with the thick soles were classic. I would re-cop those on principle if they released them again. I had the joints with the African print on the strap.

yeah, I never personally rocked it, but there was a period when I respected Fila. my main dude Art aka Mr. Fila was from BK and all he rocked was Fila and Lo.

25. rex hussla Says:

*Drinks 8 beers*

*Motorboats/Bangs the second chick to the left*

# Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 6:05 pm

term’s sensitive thug outfit is killing me right now *dead*

^ *visits the upper room*

I have a Sean John track suit from ’04 that I copped in L.A. that I need to get rid of IMMEDIATELY.

28. Prada Main Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 6:05 pm
    term’s sensitive thug outfit is killing me right now *dead*

^^^^^^^^ LMAO

*sensitive thugs it up, puts on loafers no socks* *rocks pleated shorts*

29. A tribe called quest Says:

2 things

1. Has beyonce ever heard of term to begin with

2. Why is ciara still trying to get beyonces attention, first it was the “hey the about a boy theme was mine first” now this

Oh, I for the record I was rockin’ my Fila M-Squads today. I dare a nigga…

31. kevfresco Says:

rap music has to be the napoleon complexed mans savior.

these niggas be midgets w/mics.

32. Prada Main Says:

these niggas be midgets w/mics.

^^^^ Amen

33. kevfresco Says:

1. Has beyonce ever heard of term to begin with

34. A tribe called quest Says:

i was a slew of rocawear jeans that i haven’t worn since bp2. Now i the salvation army wont take this shit (i dont really know but thats the most obvious reaction)

35. Prada Main Says:

Term borrowed his fathers coat……

36. joffe jo Says:

tinyurl.com/7jskf7

^^^^^^^^
    this bitch is wild

37. Prada Main Says:

^^^aint shit hotter ….produced by Dj KHALIL

38. kevfresco Says:

anyone that wears rocawear after nas said “i rock hoes yall rock fellas” needs to hop feet first in a wood chipper.

39. Prada Main Says:

if youre shorter than a asian girl …….youre short

40. A tribe called quest Says:

joffe jo Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 6:16 pm
    tinyurl.com/7jskf7

^^^^^^^^
    this bitch is wild
    ============

haha bitch, i say life easy

a black teen gang member charged with murder and involved with drugs

Life with parole easy

41. Legend Says:

>> if youre shorter than a asian girl …….youre short

lmfaooooooo

42. kevfresco Says:

if youre shorter than a asian girl …….youre short

tabernacle!

43. Prada Main Says:

*termanologys it up*

SPITS SPITS SPITS…its the holy resurrection of PUN SPITS SPITS SPITS

44. kevfresco Says:

tinyurl.com/7jskf7

^^^^^^^^
    this bitch is wild

B L O O Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

45. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

second from the left is BMD status (black man’s dream)

46. Prada Main Says:

the chick on the far left is sooo much better looking it makes the other bitches look under par

47. A tribe called quest Says:

Prada Main Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 6:25 pm
    =========================

Spanish bitches are the best in the world

48. kevfresco Says:

wow that nigga is really shorter than lucy lui. damn term.

# Prada Main Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 6:23 pm

*termanologys it up*

SPITS SPITS SPITS…its the holy resurrection of PUN SPITS SPITS SPITS

^ *dies dies dies* (c) chea

50. Prada Main Says:

Term done fell off already

51. rex hussla Says:

Yo is that Best Buy/HBO 50% off deal still going on? I think I missed out on that

52. joffe jo Says:

Spanish bitches are the best in the world

^^^^^^^^
    yessir

53. Iceberg slim Says:

joffe jo Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 6:30 pm
    Spanish bihes are the best in the world

^^^^^^^^
    yessir

They age the worst, besides whte women

54. kevfresco Says:

Term done fell off already

IDK…that nigga bun b said term one of his faves right now. its on youtube.

55. Prada Main Says:

I dont know Rex i had this convo four dudes on Saturday about the wire being GOAT status ….wifey was sitting there in aww of our knowledge of a fucking show. Had niggas dying by saying “Bubbles was unequivocally the most endearing character in the history of TV, I loved that crackhead”

56. Prada Main Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 6:31 pm
    Term done fell off already

IDK…that nigga bun b said term one of his faves right now. its on youtube.

^^ i just meant his height fell off

57. Iceberg slim Says:

Iceberg slim Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 6:31 pm
    joffe jo Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 6:30 pm
    Spanish bihes are the best in the world

^^^^^^^^
    yessir

They age the worst, besides whte women

But i have to admit, wifey is blck but she gets confused for spanish all the time, old school spanish always walk up to her just speaking straight spanish

Bubbles used to stay in Eden’s Lounge on a regular. I can only imagine the amount of sistas he bagged in there.

59. kevfresco Says:

They age the worst, besides whte women

i know right. i dont know how many times i seen a rosy fatty on a spanish chic then she turn around lookin like eartha kitt. R.I.P. eartha.

60. Iceberg slim Says:

Iceberg slim Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 6:31 pm
    joffe jo Says:

December 29th, 2008 at 6:30 pm
    Spanish bihes are the best in the world

^^^^^^^^
    yessir

They age the worst, besides whte women

So true, i have yet to see an older dime in spanish women, one day they will be straight fire and you see them a year later and their throwed tru story…but when the are young, it doesnt get any better

61. Prada Main Says:

German bitches and Scandanavian broads be aging something terrrible especially if they were tanners!! wooooo them bitches be looking mad frail and more wrinkly than the crying Indian who’s forest got burnt

62. Eastern_Digital Says:

Styles going in on Beans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kevfreso

Ok… so what you sayin’ is… that you WOULD NOT have smashed Eartha?

64. Iceberg slim Says:

Women stare at each others wedding rings harder than men check another dudes sneaker game….

65. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

eastern european women age wonderfully, my seed’s nanny is in her 50s looking like 30s *takes a polish/lithuanian/slovenian broad as 2nd wife*

only problem is their food, fuck i look like eating flavorless meat, latkes and kraut and shit

66. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

the more i look @ the spanish chick she’s a bit long in the face like someone grabbed her chin and skretched her face or su’in

67. A tribe called quest Says:

===================

na idk about that, my mom has cougar friends and their sons are my homeboys. Those old bitches could get it, they stay going to the gym n shit.

Spanish >

and eww eartha kitt was tough to look at, and listen to.. r.i.p tho

68. joffe jo Says: