Video: Ransom Meets Budden’s Raise

I’m not going to watch this fuckery and it’s only really getting a post to be fair since Joey got one. The only reason there was to initially cheer this on was that last year they were both spitting when they were dissing each other, however now it’s gotten quite petty, even for hip hop standards. You’re better off heading to LiveLeak if you wanna see people throw their lives away.

Move on.

57 Responses to “Video: Ransom Meets Budden’s Raise”

1. yeah me 2 Says:

@ G-O-V…O i mean ty

Were talking about Pussy….Pussy. You cant be serious. Your making Cam’s defination of snitching sound real intelligent right now

When sumone snitchs it is when they talk to authorities to get another man in trouble WITH THE LAW…like how do niggas forget that last part.

So is Charles Hamilton snitching on his managment for giving thisis50 the exclusive and saying he had nuttin to do with it??? Yup i thought so…checkmate

2. Whappin Says:

shit is cheeks b.

3. A tribe called quest Says:

yeah me 2 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 11:27 pm
    Like niggas take this snitching thing and try 2 apply it 2 everything on earth…The nigga said his bitch was a slut and fucked Fab…If anything Joey sayin Ran had a rachett was wayyy more a sign off loose lips if u ask me…
    ===========================

Nigga so you say that to joey, to warn the nigga. Or laugh about it with your friends and get fucked up later.

You fail when you use someone else to one up a nigga. Like you cant compare yourself as a man to another man, instead you have to bring dudes girl smh.

and smh@ dique snitchin about a gun, Like if joey is the only person who lives int he world and saw this dumb nigga come downstairs and pop off a few into the sky

4. bkJUICE Says:

More important than this video…WHY oh WHY did Joe not say a WORD…about Fab smashing down his chick???? LMAO…whats the deal with that???He addressed EVERYTHING else…BUT THAT….in a 10 min video…so whats the deal JOE? I’ma give it two options….option 1 is the obvious one that Fab did smash Joe’s chick…option 2 is that Joe doesn’t think it warrants a response….BUT if that were the case then why keep going back & forth with Ran in the first place??? Which leads back to option #1…FAB DID smash Joe’s chick….WOW

5. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

wow… haven’t seen this yet

*clicks play*

this should go 4 lets say 300+ comments

6. yeah me 2 Says:

I NEVER said Ran was right for throwing Fab’s name into it…but it all remains the same…it happen, niggas kno about it, so he spoke on it.

7. yeah me 2 Says:

@ BK JUICE
    Joey said Fab and his chick dated before he met her…which meant he knew his boy was beating it up AND still made her wifey

8. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

yeah me 2 Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 11:34 pm

im agreeing with dude right now.

sayin fab fucked buddens girl aint bringing nobody a criminal indictment.

2. im sure when ransom said that shit, that definitly wasnt the first time buddens heard the shit. from what i read, buddens said he knew fab fucked the bitch and he still wifed her.

thats an L. dont make ransom out to be the bad guy for buddens doin a sucker move.

9. yeah me 2 Says:

And that nigga said “talked” which most likely meant Fab ran threw it a few times then Joey meets her all washed up and falls in love again (c) Gloria Velez…shit atleast he wifes sum sexy ass hoes

10. Ty big's Says:

yeah me 2 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 11:27 pm

…. I’m saying he snitched on Fab and put him in the middle of this, he made it seem like fab did it behind his back which is a snake move, because they already knew it and it happened before hand your right it’s not snitching but Ran gave the appearance it was while they were giving so he was giving the appearence he was snitching, and snitching to the public is different then a court of law

saying so and so let shots in the air is not snitching because it’s stricly hearsay and you can’t even be arrested let alone arraigned for it, now Ran snitched on his man you slapped dude because if dude wanted he could file a assault and battery charge on the dude who slapped him and Ran allowed it to get taped and posted it, that would lead to charges and Ran could get subpenoa (sp?) to testify in court and ID the dude who slapped him

11. Ty big's Says:

yeah me 2 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 11:36 pm
    @ G-O-V…O i mean ty

…. you missed my point again, he didn’t snitch because Fab and joey already knew I;m saying he gave the appearance that fab did it behind his back and if that was the case he would be snitching on fab to joe and the public, is it as bad as snitching to the cops no, but it’s a form of snitching, if you know your boy robbed $ 20 bucks from another dude and you told dude he got took and no files are charged you still snitched …..

12. Majale.eg Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW @ this footage

13. bkJUICE Says:

so buddens gets his haircuts with the same dude that smashed his wifey???

14. yeah me 2 Says:

Exactly F.Stylez cause i seen a few places they was sayin Fab fucked that bitch and shes a hoe BUT Ran confirmed it for the public and thats why Joey got so emotional. Like shit must be different everywhere but in most places the rule remains the same…If your manz and dem smutted out a chick, under NO cirrcumstance do you wife her…plain and simple

15. Whappin Says:

shit is massive cheeks b.

16. Ty big's Says:

bkJUICE Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 11:38 pm

…. he did mention it in a previous post he said fab smashed in ’02 joe meet her in ’04 and feel in love then he found out and by then he didn’t care …..

17. yeah me 2 Says:

From another blog posted a few months back…..

Comment by Harlemgunner7 on October 5, 2008 1:45 pm
    I know this chick, she is a groupy, she dates drug dealers and rappers. I cant front she has a big ass, but mad niggas done ran thru that. Her name is Tahiri. Fabulous use to smash, alot of my homies ran thru that. You got stacks, you can smash. That nigga Budden Got Loso’s throwaway.

Like it aint a secret, most people who was around knew…But Ran just exsposed it…not snitch but exspose it 2 the public…Whats done in the dark will eventually come to light

18. hecktic Says:

new show on vh1

WHO WANTS TO BE A INTERNET GANGSTA??? 9pm
    right after Real Hoes of Dade County
    right before A Real Chance at Watching Ig’nant Niggas

19. Ty big's Says:

yeah me 2 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 11:42 pm
    @ BK JUICE

….. again one of my best friends just got engaged to a girl i used to turn the fuck out we were all friends at the time and though it’s been awhile shes I was with her they started dating when he fell for her, I say good for them both she is mad good looking and a cool ass chick and my boy is a nice trust worthy kid, me and the girl just had some differences we would never be able to get past so we moved on but I still got love for her so I couldn’t be happier for either of them because she deserves someone who treats her right and he has a cool good looking girl he is about to wife, so what ?

20. yeah me 2 Says:

From another blog posted a few months back…..

Comment by Harlemgunner7 on October 5, 2008 1:45 pm
    I know this chick, she is a groupy, she dates d..rug d..ealers and rappers. I cant front she has a big ass, but mad niggas done ran thru that. Her name is Tahiri. Fabulous use to smash, alot of my homies ran thru that. You got stacks, you can smash. That nigga Budden Got Loso’s throwaway.

21. Majale.1eg Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW @ this footage…

That’s how I want to slap DeSean Jackson.

But to stay on topic, what is this, the Get Indicted hotline((C) Beanie sigel)? If these clowns(Budden too) was really on some goon shit, why would you footage(now a verb) the shit???

Thuggery fail.

22. spotrusherz Says:

real men don’t care for gossip

man up

23. yeah me 2 Says:

Well to be honest your friends a sucka too…nigga just cuz hes ur favorite rapper you aint gonna spin shit on me…he lost plain and simple…he wifed a bitch thats a hoe and fucked his boy…he got put on blast for it now niggas wanna catch feelings

24. Ty big's Says:

yeah me 2 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 11:50 pm

….. man I would wife that bitch if my best friend hit it I don’t care some bitches are THAT bad she is one of them, and your either lying or gay if you say know. now if she was fab’s wifey or consistent jumpoff thats a different story but if they just fucked a couple of times or once than who the fuck cares, if you love the bitch and are that attracted to her than move past her past and worry about the present and future …. smh @ ninjas acting like they haven’t wifed a whore at some point in their life everyone get caught up at least once in their life and I know dudes who stay getting caught up so what the power of pussy is an amazing thing, look at all the rappers that ran through erykah badu and I’d still smash with no hesitation

25. yeah me 2 Says:

Yup that makes it even more funny…Joey was just interviewing fab all buddy, buddy like and come to find these niggas got more in common then just the same barber

26. A tribe called quest Says:

bkjuice i know your girl was a virgin before you. Some dude in your hood smashed off, probably somebody you lent a pencil too in hs, shit you probably go to the same bodega

27. Ty big's Says:

yeah me 2 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 11:54 pm
    From another blog posted a few months back…..

Comment by Harlemgunner7 on October 5, 2008 1:45 pm

…. yeah and I’m gonna take harlemgunner7’s word for it, thats it it’s official because harlemgunner7 said it, listen I’m saying she went through her slut phase I;m just saying most girls do as long as it’s behind her so the fuck what

28. Ty big's Says:

yeah me 2 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 11:57 pm
    Well to be honest your friends a sucka too

… so if you find a dope looking cool ass chick you get along with in everyway and fall in love with your just supposed to say go away you fucked my friend like 4 years ago ?

29. Philly Phil Says:

Move on.

Translation:
    WSHH BEEN had this shit up, hours ago, Im slippin

30. thomasjhedge Says:

illpath.net says all blogs should stop posting this shit now before it gets outta hand …..

31. Ty big's Says:

yeah me 2 Says:
    December 29th, 2008 at 12:00 am

…. they already knew this, have you not been paying attention. and they are still cool, lets wait and see if Ran shows up on another Fab tape and you will find Fab’s answer

32. A tribe called quest Says:

phil we been talkin about it for the past 5-6 hours, i think he woulda known about it when wshh showed it to the world

33. Carlos Voltron Says:

I’m just sitting back waiting for the vid of Ransom doing his best Cam’ron impression. Shit is embarassing but entertaining at the same time. I’m just glad this happened AFTER Obama got elected.

34. Ty big's Says:

forget this whole shit argue about another niggas pussy is retarded

who cares either way so what who he fucks what concern of that is it to you ? why are you so obessed with if his bitch is a whore or not she probably was maybe she still is so what it ain’y your bitch and it ain’t your homies bitch so move on

35. Ty big's Says:

36. sawyer Says:

a wise man told me don’t argue with fools
    cause ppl from a distance, can’t tell who is who

37. Blackwater Says:

On some real, I got a cuzo that cant keep his dick out my throwaways but I dont love the nigga no less. He hit my last jaun that I really had feelings for after we broke up. That took a while to come to grips with but at the end if the day, its all the same. I got a new chick that I’m actually engaged to, so its gravy and I wished him the best.

Ran is a how as nigga, and also you only saw the nigga hand go at the other dude but didnt see the actual slap. Dont be surprised if it come to light that they paid that nigga or some shit and he didnt get hit at all

38. Whappin Says:

shit is outrageously cheeks b.

39. Snottie Pippen Says:

If it’s hands bein put on niggas(nh) then these dickheads need 2 leave the cameras @ home.and who cares who fucked who’s girl and when.niggas need 2 just shoot 5.jersey niggas lost

40. melchizodok Says:

Crazyhow much people will go 4 attention. I listen 2 ran but this is some bullshit. I would have came 2 the door on some shit, that’s just me

41. cakez Says:

ta haaa niggas troopin talkin bout “we goin to niggas door” ha

42. Reality Says:

Get to battlin & cut this homo shit out. Who gives a fuck who smashed Joes girl.Its more talkin than rappin’. Put that shit in a song & make some money or shut the fuck up!!! Slappin niggas that know the nigga that slapped you is not GANGSTA. Why not knock somebody the fuck out in that case. But this is supposed to be Hip Hop, & niggas represent the wrong shit when talkin about battlin & then try to turn it in to personal beef. Then when the FEDS come snatchin niggas up, theyll start snitchin on the whole hood. The Hip Hop cops are alot of these fake ass GANGSTAS.

43. cliff Says:

I might be older than you guys or something because I feel like I’m reading a lot of garbage. When you guys grow up you’ll realize that every woman is some other man’s “throw away.” If you think YOUR wifey is pure you are a total idiot.

Secondly, Ransom looked shaken up when his boy smacked that guy. He seriously looked scared to death. Almost as if the expression on his face said, “OMG why did you do that?” His boy is also soft for sucker slapping that guy. Then he jumped back. I wouldn’t be surprised if that dude went to get a weapon or something. All three of those guys were smaller than the guy that got slapped.

Joe slaughtered this guy on wax and he can’t take it. This is sad. All this extra hood stuff is just proving he’s a sore loser. At the end of all of this, he’ll still be Ransom. And Ransom is, in essence, a nobody.

44. bruce_dickenson Says:

i dont understand how a person becomes another mans “goonie”. is it like some unsaid shit? and what do the goons get in return.

45. J. Caesar Says:

ty big’s preach brotha lmao good points

46. marco Says:

he slaps like a biaaaaatch

47. Battle Says:

this is trash

48. spotrusherz Says:

*fills out fab’s gonnie application form*

49. FAT MAN SCOOTER Says:

Sad day for hip hop when we have to prove how gay we are by slaping (like a girl would slap her way out of a paper bag) the wrong dude and act gangster about it after it happened. Dudes are so lame biggest L in 08..

50. maxpower Says:

wait a min…after he smakced him duke who got smacked aint got no nobody liek they wuz askin

51. Grizz Says:

Listen to these guys giggling like high school girls cause they smacked out a brother of one of the guys who was there. I ain’t no street cat but that shit seems real corny to me.

52. Smack Says:

“Just go get em”

Damn that was some funny ish.

53. Century Says:

Yo, that smack sound was totally planted, check it.

54. fuckyall Says:

ransom you better be a fuckin ashamed of your dumb ass nigger self. youre fucking embarassing homie, cant believe this shit. i can tell by the look on your face and deep down inside youre fuckin disgusted by what your boys did to him. you said you can fuck with weezy and diddy and all these niggas and you fuck with these clown ass lil niggas smackin dudes around for NOTHIN? psh, you a fake ass bitch. you just lost more than half your.

go smack your self, you lost.

55. HERE I AM Says:

these dumb as niggas

56. Sp Says:

That some fucked up shit … joey got niggas looking for him in his BF hood.I’m sorry but this shit was serious my god he smacked this man where he lives at.And they was saying in Spanish “SMACK HIM” shit com’on man joey plz this has became beyond beef.GET HIM … i know how you feel but they put this shit on tape. Ya boy has kids , respect (Well not now) and a rep but it just got destroyed. I know if it was a cheap shit but these niggas camp thru with guns and shit.Now look you didn’t get smacked ya Best friend did and they had a point joey went to ran house with his seed there and popped off.Unfortunately , this is disgusting for hip hop and this where the streets and hip hop should stay away from each other.This is the reason why hip hop died. Shit like this shouldn’t be put on video because alot of niggas be getting caught off guard and then shit like this happen and ect, ect , ect

57. tip Says:

You have a great website. Keep up the good work.