Freeway – NP Finest

Day 28.

Freeway – North Philly’s Finest

Produced by Cardiak

Hit the jump for a clip of Free talking about how he met Jay-Z and what their relationship is like now.

397 Responses to “Freeway – NP Finest”

1. nirun Says:

foirst

why is it 10 deg outside

2. M.O.M: Freeway - NP Finest Video Says:

[…] hiphopscholar first collected Added 28 Dec 08 from nahright.com Flag as inappropriate or broken […]

3. Ty big's Says:

anyone know when this song a day shit stops so he can release the mixtape already ?

4. sleep Says:

Is free still on the roc

5. Eastern_Digital Says:

is that beans talking to the cops? i always wondered.

This joint is a heater too. Free’s Month of Madness mixtape is gonna be Top 3 of 2008.

7. Blackwater Says:

still haven’t heard a wack Freeway joint yet. Will be bumping all his joints on my way to court 2morrow. And Jay’s verse gets better the more I hear it on the Go Hard joint

8. nation Says:

what up Blackwater

9. Blackwater Says:

I’m good nation, I see you stay gettin it in (none)

10. Blackwater Says:

I feel so outta touch now, I dont know what the fuck a Twitter is. And thats sad when Lou Dobbs’ old ass is up on the new shit more than me

11. landLORD Says:

Adrian Peterson 67 yard TD run … Minnesota 10 – NY Giants 0 …

*daps people*

12. b-ease Says:

Jay, Beans, Cam’Ron, Free, Kanye.

These niggas should be making classic records together right now. Like, they were all on the same record label. Why don’t I have 3 Roc-A-Fella compilation/StreetsisWatching-esque/Paid in Full sdtrk if it didnt suck albums on my computer right now? There’s no exuse. It really was a Dynasty like no other. Never has such potential been squandered on such pettiness. SMH.

*dapz NAHgerians*

I’ma go harder than Baltimore – Jay Z

15. Blackwater Says:

Even niggas that was hatin’ on that Jay verse gone be jackin’ lines from it once it hit radio. No shots, but niggas already know

16. Blackwater Says:

I can’t remember being this bored (c) Mos

17. Blackwater Says:

My iTunes is full of half descent MC’s and singers from the ’08 timeframe. I keep going through all my music from this year to find something that I really could rock to consistently and I come up short. But on some real though, I still haven’t listened to that CH dude or a lot of Max B

18. Ty big's Says:

Blackwater Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 2:00 pm

…. he definitely killed it, his hottest verse in a minute but no way can anyone say theres no one else that can can make a verse like that, there has been hundreds of doper verses released this year, but this year has been an exceptional year I don’t think I remember a year with this much heat …..

* straight face *

19. Ty big's Says:

Blackwater Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 2:14 pm
    My iTunes is full of half descent MC’s and singers from the ‘08 timeframe. I keep going through all my music from this year to find something that I really could rock to consistently and I come up short. But on some real though, I still haven’t listened to that CH dude or a lot of Max B

…. I will take CH out of this for my stanndom say, but Royce, Joell, Budden Freeway, Young Chris, Term, Jay electronica, Elzhi, Wale, Nas, Luda, Clipse, Cory Gunz, and yes even Ran …..

20. Ty big's Says:

and I know theres a bunch more I’m not thinking of

21. Blackwater Says:

@Ty,
    I keep thinking of the same names but at the same time when I listen to the songs more than maybe 5 times, I cant do it no more. Elzhi probably got the most play (none) from me this year of all those named. But I am gassed over the Slaughterhouse venture

22. king blair Says:

Jay sound tight on Kanye beats but Just Blaze brings out the best in Jay.
    Think about it………..
    You Dont Know, Public Service Announcement, Dear Summer.
    It’s like a phil jackson MJ bond over tracks

23. Blackwater Says:

Jay sound tight on Kanye beats but Just Blaze brings out the best in Jay.
    Think about it………..
    You Dont Know, Public Service Announcement, Dear Summer.
    It’s like a phil jackson MJ bond over tracks

^ co-sign and I’m from the Chi… Them niggas need an album together with no features and no other producers

24. shemesh Says:

i dont wanna go through his entire catalog and what ive heard on scattered songs here and there hasn’t impressed me.

is there a consensus on max b?

25. Blackwater Says:

max b is the truth on a chorus… I just dont think he carries a whole song well. And his beat selection is uncanny

26. Ty big's Says:

shemesh Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 2:55 pm

is there a consensus on max b?

…. what blacwater said, I mean he has some dope hooks but his verses make me want to light myself on fire so I can hear the sound of my skin crackiling instead of his verses, ninjas say CH has a lazy flow than max B. is the equalivalent of a sloth on tracks ….

but for some reason mad ninjas love him I don’t get it and I have given it multiple tries, listened to multiple mixtapes at multiple times and I’m baffled

27. Blackwater Says:

If you liked Hustler’s POME you will like most Max B songs. Also if you would listen to all of Pac’s posthumus work like he was still alive and progressive then he should appeal to you.

28. Blackwater Says:

taking a 2nd listen to Padded Room att (at this time) and I can’t front, maybe I pulled this outta rotation too early

29. Ty big's Says:

about max b – it’s got to be the shoes swag

which makes me physically ill

” ask me about swag /
    I’m a change the topic /
    to lyrics then brag /
    plus look at you like a fag “

30. Ty big's Says:

…. I completely disagree I mean Pc is my favorite rapper ever but not because of anything but the shit he talked about and his way of putting realness and emotion in his songs in a way no one else to this day could, the phrase do more with less when applied to rap couldn’t possibly be personified by anyone more than Pac.

Max B is on some straight club I’m a baller and check my swag shit there subject matter couldn’t be more different and Pac’s subject matter and ability to have such an impact with so few words is what makes him my favorite rapper ever

* waits for shoes to be thrown at me *
    * Ducks with the swag of Dubya *

31. A tribe called quest Says:

Freeway is trizash imo, he’s on that concious-gangsta lane which is always appealing but his flow is straight up gucci mane (c) young jeezy

32. Blackwater Says:

as far as that dudes swag… as a hetero man I cant be walking ’round saying oooww. That’ll make me wanna beat myself up.

33. Blackwater Says:

@ ty, I mean his (max) current shit sound like the Pac shit they put out after his death on the technical delivery side.

@atcq, I could not disagree with you more and I’d rather not even discuss it.

ATCQ

Yo, what planet are you from chief?

35. Eastern_Digital Says:

Biggavel can rap. Listen to the FuGeeLa frestyle, Leave Them Boys Alone, We Roll or Kill that Faggot Freestyle.

^ co-sign

37. Blackwater Says:

38. Carlos Voltron Says:

SMH @ me rooting for the Jets. Them niggas ain’t good for nothing except heartbreak. At least Detroit is (hopefully) going 0-16.

39. Eastern_Digital Says:

That being said…Max B – Leave Them Boys Alone >>>>

40. landLORD Says:

*FINAL SCORE*

Minnesota Vikings 20 – NY Giants 19

*VIKINGS = NFC NORTH CHAMPS*

… OWWWWW …

41. Blackwater Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DDgv8w2ZOw

lol @ landLORD’s imminent celebration

Blackwater

I’m an L-O-X/D-Block (not the Nahgger) fan, but Max B > Sheek Louch.

44. jimmy valentime Says:

Eskay nation can I get on that losse ends post?

45. g7 Says:

>>niggas gotta be 90’s babies. How could you like Max B rap and prolly not even fuck with a Sheek Louch

^i can’t think of any other explanation

46. Blackwater Says:

@ g7

and I’m like Nah, right?

47. g7 Says:

word Blackwater! and there’s no way Trash b > Sheek. sorry Billz.

*daps all*

48. Eastern_Digital Says:

I been fuckin with Sheek for three longest. Niggas always act like he wack, but he’s still an 80+/100 rapper.

g7 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 4:20 pm

word Blackwater! and there’s no way Trash b > Sheek. sorry Billz.

^Max B will rap circles around Sheek.

Sheek is average. He was a lot better during the Money Power & Respect and We Are the Streets days.

51. Eastern_Digital Says:

*downloads Santogold album*

52. Eastern_Digital Says:

^^co-sign

96-99 Sheek >>> 2000- Sheek

53. Big Homie Says:

This joint is heat. Looking foward to this Month of Madness mixtape. Hopefully it doesn’t take a mont or two for it to drop.

What up you Nahgers

*daps*

54. Eastern_Digital Says:

LMAO @ Blender not having 808’s in their Top 33. Kanye’s gonna be heated. I expect an blog post until tomorrow.

55. RoBaBank Says:

max b >>>>>> sheek easily

56. Big Homie Says:

Sheek’s last album was pretty good. Cosign though

I brought Styles album and bumped it this past Fri.Album is crazy

57. Big Homie Says:

*brought out

58. RoBaBank Says:

yea i wont front sheeks last album was surprisingly good

59. A tribe called quest Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 3:54 pm
    ATCQ

Yo, what planet are you from chief?
    =======================

a planet where shitty rappers are frowned upon.

Charles H. > Free

60. g7 Says:

>>Sheek is average

^and Max is good? Walk Wit Me > anything Max made. nah right is the only site giving Max positive comments around the clock. i’m not seeing the love anywhere else. n/h.

61. Big Homie Says:

Only joints on. Styles album I skip is the track with Ray J and the track “Look At Her” other than that I let it ride. I was blastin Holiday ft. Max B and I felt hard

62. A tribe called quest Says:

Max has way more charisma than sheek, and much better lyrically. Sheek was at his nicest in the 90s with the lox.

I will say this tho, you can always expect one hot line from sheek from each verse. Ganteed (c) Bagger vance

63. RoBaBank Says:

damn im bumpin that freeway banks track right now fuckin fire

nosign that charles > free comment

64. RoBaBank Says:

I was blastin Holiday ft. Max B and I felt hard

^^^^^

AYOOOO

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 4:41 pm

^Cosign. But your last comment about Freezer should get you roundhoused through a Macy’s window.

66. Eastern_Digital Says:

If the hammer dont work, there is the shotty
    nigga i go fishin with the worms that come out ya body

(c) Sheek

BigHomie *dapz*

I actually like that song with Ray J (nh). “Green Piece of Paper” is my favorite song on the album.

# g7 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 4:40 pm

>>Sheek is average

^Come on chief. Even Complex magazine gave him his own shine. He’s on the rise (none) and the hiphop media outlets are taking notice.

PD3 > any Sheek solo album

69. RoBaBank Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 4:50 pm

# g7 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 4:40 pm

>>Sheek is average

PD3 > any Sheek solo album

Applaud this man (c) Star

70. Big Homie Says:

Green Piece of Paper

Holiday

Alone in the Streets

Top 3

“Alone in the Streets” only amplifies my paranoia.

72. A tribe called quest Says:

Wow detroit when 0-16. They have to cleanhouse. Its officially the worst organization in just about any sport.

Even the cardinals turned their shit around.

73. A tribe called quest Says:

Went*

74. Big Homie Says:

This weekend it was 07. Blasted Big Doe Rehab, Styles album, Frees album, Jesus Price Superstar. Great year album wise.

Graduation but I didn’t play that album. Beans and Curtis were trash so wherever they are, they can stay where they are collectin dust. But out of all those albums, Styles joint gets mad play. Devin the Dudes album was nice too.

LF: Skins better win this game.

Watch how many Detroit Lions punchlines end up in verses in the new year. I bet Budden will be the first.

76. A tribe called quest Says:

My packers had no choice but to win, it would have been an embarrassment

I played Freeway’s album more than the rest even though they were good. Beans let me down. Free is officially the nicest in SP.

*puts on riot gear*

78. RoBaBank Says:

beans seem like he got no work ethic where he at?

79. RoBaBank Says:

*tries to think of detroit lions punchline*

80. Big Homie Says:

Billz: whoa even over your Peedi Peedi?

Cosigns though with Free as the nicest one out of SP

Big Homie Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 5:04 pm

Billz: whoa even over your Peedi Peedi?

^Certainly. Peedi Crakk is my favorite SP rapper. But Free is the nicest.

82. Big Homie Says:

Oh shit cause of the Chi game whoever loses the Philly and Dallas game, doesn’t get in the playoffs?

Philly needs to win. If Dallas wins I am going to be pissed

83. A tribe called quest Says:

“you spit 0-16 bars like the detroit lions” – ATCQ

*adds to blackberry as potential bars*

ATCQ

That was bubby. Lol

85. g7 Says:

>>He’s on the rise (none) and the hiphop media outlets are taking notice.

^i wish him the best in 09′. n/h

86. A tribe called quest Says:

“nigga you kevin smith, you run for a thousand
    but it doesnt really matter cause you play for the lions” – ATCQ

oh snap

*emails joe buddens, request battle*

*emails freeway, request battle… with beats*

87. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Downloads Track*

This shit is blazin’

88. A tribe called quest Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 5:07 pm
    ATCQ

That was bubby. Lol
    ========================

i must missed that in slang class, whats bubby (no shots)

*emails freeway, request battle… with beats*

^ *floor*

# A tribe called quest Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 5:13 pm

December 28th, 2008 at 5:07 pm
    ATCQ

That was bubby. Lol
    ========================

i must missed that in slang class, whats bubby (no shots)

^B’more slang for wack. But your second attempt was kinda tough.

91. THE-XFACTA Says:

It’s you wack niggas that I exploit…

You all try, but still get no wins like Detroit

92. Darth Cipher Says:

*emails freeway, request battle… with beats*

ROFLcopter!!!

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 5:16 pm

It’s you wack niggas that I exploit…

You all try, but still get no wins like Detroit

^We have a runner-up.

94. A tribe called quest Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 5:15 pm
    # A tribe called quest Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 5:13 pm

December 28th, 2008 at 5:07 pm
    ATCQ

That was bubby. Lol
    ========================

i must missed that in slang class, whats bubby (no shots)

^B’more slang for wack. But your second attempt was kinda tough.
    ==================

OWW!!

THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 5:16 pm
    It’s you wack niggas that I exploit…

You all try, but still get no wins like Detroit

———————

cosign

Cardiak is officially on my radar as far as producers. This shit is LAVA. And Free burns it down.

96. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Erribody*

Yo happy holidays and all that shit… I’m ready to get fucked up this week. I’m mad excited for some reason (||)

There’s only 3 years left before this shit is all over ya

97. g7 Says:

Congrats to the Lions. Seems like the Dolphins were getting more media attention during their losing streak last year. Lions got off lucky. nhoc.

98. A tribe called quest Says:

new england is officially the goat team. What team can go 11-5 after losing their

1st string QB
    1st String DE
    1st String RB
    1st String SS
    And numerous bench players

99. Ty big's Says:

RoBaBank Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 5:01 pm
    *tries to think of detroit lions punchline*

…. quit the touch talk, your lame ass hunting duck /
    broke as fuck /
    bank account like the Lions all zeros anyway you cut it, you suck /
    I’ll tell you last time get off my nuts
    ( pause pause pause )

100. THE-XFACTA Says:

Bill Bellicheck=G.O.D.

101. g7 Says:

*daps X*

102. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 5:26 pm

1st string QB
    1st String DE
    1st String RB
    1st String SS
    And numerous bench players

… I’ll give them their due. but having the leagues easiest schedule doesn’t hurt …

103. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ty’s knowledge on anything else in the World>Ty’s sports knowledge (see ’08 Finals)

I can’t let you live that one down Ty

*Daps*

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 5:27 pm

Bill Bellicheck=G.O.D.

^That was Bill on the Cam’ron mixtape? The more you know…

I see Ty went in with his Lions verse. It’s heatin’ up in here (no hookers in church).

105. A tribe called quest Says:

Well this is what jerry jones wanted. Wade phillips to have a bad year so that he can fire him and put in his home town coach for their new stadium.

Cowboys suck ass

*listens to “North Philly Finest” for like the 5th time*

107. THE-XFACTA Says:

With my flow looming and your system booming

I’ll be buring wack mc’s all day like Terrance Newman

108. ant Says:

how do you go 16 games and not win 1….fire the entire team

109. M.Tyson Says:

Pam Oliver has some nice lips

LMAO @ Max B’s latest fuckery on WSHH.

“Brooklyn Girls like it in the ass”

“I wanna get wavy. I wanna fight. I wanna pop off.”

*waits for the ambulance*

112. CiCi The Intern Says:

PHILLY!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!

Oww!!!!

*dies* @ this comment on WSHH:

Guest
    WTF?? THIS AIN’T PLAXICO AT THE GUN RANGE??

*daps CiCi*

115. Big Homie Says:

Hopefully Clinton Portis holds on to the ball and not give up another touchdown. Cradle the ball and hold on to it tightly. Even I can hold on to balls better than that.

116. Beewirks Says:

yo Ransom and his niggas slapping Budden’s nigga like a female son…shit just got taken to another level

117. Ty big's Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 5:32 pm
    Ty’s knowledge on anything else in the World>Ty’s sports knowledge (see ‘08 Finals)

I can’t let you live that one down Ty

*Daps*

….. no doubt but it’s not like I’m the only one to get that wrong, I admit my problem was I didn’t factor in the fact that the Lakers couldn’t handle the the Celtics Physicalness, afte coasting through the soft ( none ) west so easily, but I should of been more on point and aware, it happens,

* daps x-facta billz and everyone else *

>>the Lakers couldn’t handle the the Celtics Physicalness,

^Did this nigga just say… ?

*trips down the stairs*

119. The Watcherz Says:

the new geico commercial >>>>>

120. CiCi The Intern Says:

*daps Billz*

# Beewirks Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:09 pm

^Who now did what? *dapz Beewirks*

122. The Watcherz Says:

wasint it the other way

123. Ty big's Says:

Beewirks Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:09 pm

…. link or die, Ran has been quite for waaay too long since Budden posted that video ?

124. Beewirks Says:

* daps D.Billz*

wuts good my dude…just saw a new Ransom vid that show him goin to one of Buddens friends house and Ransom’s man slaps the shit outta this dude in his own doorway…the slap was funny but shit is getting outta hand

125. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Looks at Ransom video on WSHH*

*floor*

126. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^^ These rap niggas are mad corny.

127. Beewirks Says:

its on http://www.vladtv.com…beware…it loads mad slow…but the slap is like 4 mins in

128. The Watcherz Says:

that shit dont even faze me this just sum regular jersey city shit like always

129. Ty big's Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 6:12 pm
    >>the Lakers couldn’t handle the the Celtics Physicalness,

^Did this nigga just say… ?

*trips down the stairs*

…. yes I did probably should of went with toughness or physical play but fuck it what you gonna do, I can invent new words if I want I’m that thoro …..

130. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Goes to 4 minute point of Ransom video again*

*Floor @ Slo Motion*

131. CiCi The Intern Says:

PHILLY!!!!

BUH BYE DALLAS!!!

Owww!!!!

*blasts Eagles fight song around Southeast*

132. THE-XFACTA Says:

LOL @ Tony Romeo

*Goes to Philly’s Badlands area*

*Does the Smurf*

133. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

lol @ them for slapping dude. He aint even built for that type of shit, you can hear it in his voice n/h.Them niggas don’t get points for that.

134. THE-XFACTA Says:

Papoose getting slapped>Budden’s best friend getting slapped

135. Beewirks Says:

wuts good tho D.Billz?…u comin to ny for New Years?

136. The Watcherz Says:

points…this aint basketball nigga if a nigga got built up frustation he gotta let out on someone lol

Just saw that Ran footage on WSHH. Oh boy. This shit has OFFICIALLY gotten outta hand. And honestly, it’s Budden’s fault. They went to Ran’s crib and put his family in danger and Ran had every right to retaliate. Joe Budden KEPT throwing Ran under the bus in his interviews and Ran said somethin’ back. But I think Joe took it to heart when Ran said Fab smashed. After displaying that scrumptious, big booty to the world we all thought it was exclusive. I mean, Ran could’ve said anybody’s name in regards to who hit that and Joe probably would’ve dismissed it. Even if he said somebody’s name OUTSIDE of the camp Joe probably would’ve shook it off (nh). But when he said FAB? His alleged manz-and-em? That nigga lost it and did some dumb shit. That’s why he addressed it on the blog and not on the usual JoeBuddenTV. Well… at least we know Padded Room will have more material now.

138. Beewirks Says:

^^^ that Pap shit was hilarious…this shit just reminds me of Charlie Murphy and the Chappelle skit

139. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^naw them niggas puss, they only did that to money because they knew he wasn’t gonna do shit. *daps everyone*

140. ant Says:

wooow…they really smacked the shit outta dude..in front of his own crib….i wonder what joe will do next

# Beewirks Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:24 pm

wuts good tho D.Billz?…u comin to ny for New Years?

^Nah. My homie up there, who knows of all the good parties, will be in Toronto this year with a chick he knows. I woulda rolled because he told me that she got some gorgeous friends. But I aint got T Dot money (yet).

142. M.Tyson Says:

DJ Vlad = Vince Mcmahon

143. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*dies* @ this comment on WSHH:

Guest
    WTF?? THIS AIN’T PLAXICO AT THE GUN RANGE??

^^^*daps* lol them shits be mad random

144. The Watcherz Says:

i wont say puss but they sure did react bully status

145. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:26 pm

Damn, I should’ve never went on vacation…

Fab smashed Budden’s girl and Joe took it seriously enough to go up to Ran and snuff him? I’m confused….

That shit was madd puss. I mean, it’s on camera, so even if dude had a ratchet he couldn’t do shit. Just like Budden taping that fight was clownish too because if Ran woulda licked off on one ’em (sidenote: “licked off” has always been the gayest slang for shooting somebody… nyc fail), then it woulda been on some incriminating footage.

147. Beewirks Says:

haha iight….speaking of T Dot…I know im mad late but the lil Degrassi nigga Drake is kinda nice

148. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Jay-z needs to retire;he mos def Jordan in the wizards uniform.

Damn, I should’ve never went on vacation…

^Go back to the last post on NR of the Ransom interview with Vlad.

150. M.Tyson Says:

Dallas is getting WAXED

*dapz FUPM*

Those comments are the greatest.

152. THE-XFACTA Says:

The Watcherz Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 6:31 pm
    i wont say puss but they sure did react bully status

———–

That nigga diserved to get slapped!! Why the fuck would you open the door with 6 niggas out front that you don’t know? He’s lucky that’s all that happened to him.

153. Beewirks Says:

^^^ I beg to differ…niggas never gonna give him his props…that Go hard remix joint was hot…nothin groundbreaking but u cant tell me this man needs to retire…hes better than any nigga u could name right now…with the exception of jay elec..i fucks wit homie

# The Watcherz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:26 pm

^ *drives with no brakes*

155. M.Tyson Says:

dude was crazy calm when he got smacked i would have got a kitchen knife

^LMAO. Werd. I aint even think about that. Don’t you got a peep hole nigga?

157. Beewirks Says:

lol…that slap was funny…any way u wanna put it..that shit was a loud ass slap and the nigga said ” iight, iight” lmao…thats when u know ur brain is rambling in ur skull lol

# M.Tyson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:38 pm

dude was crazy calm when he got smacked i would have got a kitchen knife

^ Literally. In. Tears.

159. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^^Naw his flow is weak, his bars are good every now and then. Hov stans cream they pants everytime they hear a verse or song. Almost all of his work post black album has been average or mediocre real talk.

160. Beewirks Says:

# M.Tyson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:38 pm

dude was crazy calm when he got smacked i would have got a kitchen knife

exactly…I woulda did something instead of close the door…he aint even slam the door lmao

161. Beewirks Says:

@ FUPM…everyone has got an opnion…haha lets leave it at that…niggas never get anywhere by arguin this type of shit anyways

162. The Watcherz Says:

nah son u gotta understand jersey niggas he had no choice but to come out….if he dident come out and niggas seen lights on or felt sumone was there they woulda threw bottles and bricks at his house until he came out…him getting slap was just in his fate son

163. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: I love WSHH’s random Eye Candy posts

164. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^lol

165. N-Turn Says:

GODDAMN FREEWAY! NP FINEST BANGS!

166. Beewirks Says:

I’m surprised that nigga’s hat aint fall off lol…that slap sound was like a snare lol

“You madd cause he fucked ya girl? You aint the only one ‘pumpin it up'”

ETHER

168. ant Says:

LF: I love WSHH’s random Eye Candy posts

^^^co sign

tht ran shit was the next night…..internet turned rap beef into some SHIT…..thank god for the internet

# Beewirks Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:38 pm

^That nigga soul was fucked up (c) Bernie Mac

170. CiCi The Intern Says:

Watcherz (oww!), FUPM, Facta…*Eagles daps and hugs*

@ Billz: Thanks…this Joe/Fab/Ran shit is nuts….

171. Beewirks Says:

^^^ I started cryin on that one…I thought the first Ransom joint was funny but this is on another level…and they got physical comedy in there…slappin niggas

172. RoBaBank Says:

lol that was the loudest cleanest slap i heard in a min its cold too i kno his face was stinging

# N-Turn Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:46 pm

GODDAMN FREEWAY! NP FINEST BANGS!

^Like Bloods and Crips. I’ve listened to it about 6 times already.

174. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Watcherz (oww!), FUPM, Facta…*Eagles daps and hugs*

@ Billz: Thanks…this Joe/Fab/Ran shit is nuts….

^^^*daps*

175. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

late pass: That Move On joint knocks heavy.

176. DUYUkid Says:

joe budden and ransom are ignorant & juvenile.

grow up.

177. The Watcherz Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 6:49 pm
    Watcherz (oww!), FUPM, Facta…*Eagles daps and hugs*

@ Billz: Thanks…this Joe/Fab/Ran shit is nuts….
    what up cici (hugs)

178. wavery_johnson Says:

nigga this shit just got real! (c) kevin hart in 40 yr old virgin

179. kevfresco Says:

these niggas took internet beefin to a whole new level….

pretty soon this is going to be a clause in recording contracts.

# wavery_johnson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:56 pm

nigga this shit just got real! (c) kevin hart in 40 yr old virgin

^ *beams self up*

181. Beewirks Says:

@ wavery johnson “yall both gettin clapped up” lol

182. kevfresco Says:

that nigga came down on his cheekbone at a percise 45 degree angulation.

Ravens – 27

Jaguars – 7

4th qtr.

Who’s next?

184. wavery_johnson Says:

whats the over under on joe & ran gettin indicted?

# kevfresco Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:02 pm

that nigga came down on his cheekbone at a percise 45 degree angulation.

^ *bunny hops into a volcano*

186. CiCi The Intern Says:

# The Watcherz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:54 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 6:49 pm
    Watcherz (oww!), FUPM, Facta…*Eagles daps and hugs*

@ Billz: Thanks…this Joe/Fab/Ran shit is nuts….
    what up cici (hugs)

What’s up with those Jets?

187. Beewirks Says:

the nigga that got slapped magically still had his hat on his head lol…*smack*…”iight, iight”….and then he calmly shuts the door like an old lady who just got girl scout cookies…lmao wtf was that all about?

188. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK

THAT NIGGA RUNNIN ON PAPER CLIPS!

*dapz FStylez*

LF: I should Harlem shake at my graduation. On stage.

190. THE-XFACTA Says:

Beewirks Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:04 pm

—————

that’s why I don’t think he got slapped.. how the fuck did his hat stay on.. unless he has a 8′ head (||) with a 7 1/2 fitted on (see: Rey The Hussein)

191. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

traffickingmedia.com/index.php?id=1776

*hands in late pass*

192. kevfresco Says:

*dapz FStylez*

LF: I should Harlem shake at my graduation. On stage

*daps*

nah you should do the worm….fuk eh’body head up.

193. The Watcherz Says:

# The Watcherz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 6:54 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 6:49 pm
    Watcherz (oww!), FUPM, Facta…*Eagles daps and hugs*

@ Billz: Thanks…this Joe/Fab/Ran shit is nuts….
    what up cici (hugs)

What’s up with those Jets?
    *puts head down*

194. THE-XFACTA Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:14 pm
    traffickingmedia.com/index.php?id=1776

*hands in late pass*

—-

*Snatches late pass*

*Smacks E with it*

E says, “aight, aight”

*E takes back late pass*

195. The Watcherz Says:

it probley was direct hand to cheek (no stripper)

196. A tribe called quest Says:

Heres A Recap

Fab smashed big butt (Allegedly)

joe Met big butt

Joe fell in love with big butt (Who can blame him)

Ran did the bitch move and aired out laundry by snitching on the dude that kicked him out of desert storm (fab)

joe went to rans block and punked him and his crew

ran went up stairs to get his plaxico and went duck huntin

some dudes slapped joeys boy

197. sleep Says:

Pats won’t make the playoffs but are better than most teams.

LMAO @ XFacta

199. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

*dapz billz*

sidenote: why that nigga ransom eyes move so much?

200. THE-XFACTA Says:

The Detroit Lions>Nah Right’s Servers

201. kevfresco Says:

nah that was some ho shit rans boy did.

and they so gutta why they leave?

they all rehashin shit in the wheels all exited like they mashed out a W.

thas how you can tell niggas is bitch….all happy ova some weak shit.

202. NotU Says:

Whoa…..why did he close the door with manners….lol….that’s like when you and your parents fighting and you don’t wanna slam the dorr in thier faces so u close it….

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:19 pm

The Detroit Lions>Nah Right’s Servers

^ DAMN

204. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

*dapz kev*

yo that nigga got slapped forreal. u see he humbleness on his face and the quickness he shut the door with? lol.

that niggas face had a stinger…

So I’m assuming this beef will be in Skillz’ wrap up.

206. sleep Says:

Pats won’t make the playoffs but their better than most teams in the playoffs

207. THE-XFACTA Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:23 pm
    So I’m assuming this beef will be in Skillz’ wrap up.

——-

Notice how Skillz never raps about himself in the wrap ups? That’s cause the nigga ain’t doing shit but the wrap ups!

208. A tribe called quest Says:

yo from the look of ransoms face he looked like he wasnt into that situation. And after his boys was talkin shit he got into it. This nigga is puss

Ransom is sweet.

Its another situation of “my mans are tougher than me so i have to act accordingly or imma get my ass beat”

209. Beewirks Says:

lol im not trying to look too much into it…I dont care who did wut…this shit is some Charlie Chaplin comedy shit to me…Ran may be a sucka, Joe may be a sucka..I dont care lol…all I know is I was rollin when the nigga got slapped and said iight lol…and closed the door on some “goodnight, I had a great time tonite too” like this nigga was seeing off some guests that came to his tea party lol…he shoulda threw a kitchen knife or some scissors at niggas brains and shit…id at least take an eye out

210. THE-XFACTA Says:

I don’t think America’s ready for a black President

211. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:20 pm
    nah that was some ho shit rans boy did.

word. ransom called buddens boy a bitch for tryin to snuff him, yet ransoms boy snuffs buddens boy and they brag about it…

niggas are hypocritical…

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:24 pm

December 28th, 2008 at 7:23 pm
    So I’m assuming this beef will be in Skillz’ wrap up.

——-

LOL! Werrrrrrd. That nigga be writing a long ass rhyme about what other niggas did. He never mentions the bubby album he dropped that nobody downloaded.

and closed the door on some “goodnight, I had a great time tonite too”

^ROFFLE

214. NotU Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:24 pm

Ransom is sweet.

co-sign….I bet Ran just went there to make up and his boys was just too hyped…lol….I guess he didn’t get the memo that it’s fake beef…

215. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:24 pm

December 28th, 2008 at 7:23 pm
    So I’m assuming this beef will be in Skillz’ wrap up.

——-

that nigga should do a new years day wrap up so he can mention himself in the next new years end wrap up…

216. kevfresco Says:

that niggas face had a stinger…

*daps furious*

that niggas face got a hotplate.

217. RoBaBank Says:

the way he closed the door was on some to be continued shit i thought he was gonna go inside and get something

218. wavery_johnson Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:18 pm
    Heres A Recap

Fab smashed big butt (Allegedly)
    ______________________________________________________

allegedly? no joe admitted to it already
    dont let your stannery blind u

“fab hit, y not let me hit fuck it”

219. sleep Says:

This biggie doc actually look good

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:24 pm

yo from the look of ransoms face he looked like he wasnt into that situation.

^I peeped that too. It was as if he didn’t want the slap to happen because he knew at that precise moment that it could lead to a “When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong” type situation. But he ran with it since it was his manz.

221. Via_Pluto Says:

joe budden and ransom are ignorant & juvenile.

grow up.
    —————–

Was waiting for someone to say that. SMH @ rap cats always trying 2 justify their thug. If you really built like that just shot that dude in the face 32x

# RoBaBank Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:28 pm

^LMAOOO… Yo I’m dyyyyyyyying over here. I was thinkin’ the same shit. I thought it was gonna be on some “WAIT RIGHT HERE NUGGA!” type shit. That nigga calmly closed the door and continued watching Deal Or No Deal.

223. Beewirks Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:29 pm

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:24 pm

yo from the look of ransoms face he looked like he wasnt into that situation.

224. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*Snatches late pass*

*Smacks E with it*

E says, “aight, aight”

*E takes back late pass*
    lol

225. THE-XFACTA Says:

Floor @ Deal or no Deal

I guess he didn’t get the memo that it’s fake beef…

^ *DIES* Hellz yeah. That nigga didn’t know it was just some rap beef. Ransom had the “fuck you doin’, nigga?” look on his face when it happened.

227. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

NotU Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:27 pm

you notice how them niggas was doing all that talkin and shit…

why u go get masked up and knock on a niggas door, WITH A CAMERA, to have a fuckin discussion? that nigga just smacked dude to do some cute shit with the film rollin…

“yo we came over here masked up with a camera, somebodys got to do something”

them niggas wasnt masked up cuz they was on gully, they was masked up cuz they on papers and didnt want the police to see they ass on video just in case…

228. ant Says:

# RoBaBank Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:28 pm

^^^^lol

229. A tribe called quest Says:

allegedly? no joe admitted to it already
    dont let your stannery blind u

“fab hit, y not let me hit fuck it”
    ===========================

na no stannery, i didnt see where joey admitted to it.

Link pls

230. kevfresco Says:

that nigga jaw prolly look like bobby browns now.

231. yeah me 2 Says:

Miami Dolphins!!!!

Favre better retire…that nigga is done

Miami > Ravens

232. Beewirks Says:

that “iight, iight ” line was classic…thats some *slap* get off the monkey bars shit…the dude slapped him like a wild animal B.

*watches vid again while puffin a hookah*

233. THE-XFACTA Says:

That ‘aight aight’ shit reminded me of that nigga who got naked on Belly.. “You gonna get yours B”

*Dies*

>>^ I noticed that too…and at one point I think he was gonna apologize about that shit but once again his mans was overly hyped and they cut the scene

^ ROFLCPTR @ “I think he was gonna apologize”… yooooo… I think that’s why they cut the scene. This is how the rest of that shit went down:

*goons leave the porch*

*Ran waits for them to enter the whip*

*Ran turns to dude*

Ransom: My badd fam. I aint know he was gonna do all that, nah mean? This just some rap shit and I just came up here to scare you a lil’ bit. That’s why I brought the cameras with me. I aint know he was gonna Ike Turner you in front of everybody. My badd yo. We cool?

*reaches out for fist dappage*

*dude declines*

*door shuts*

*cut to car scene*

235. THE-XFACTA Says:

No matter how hard I squint my eyes, Michelle Obama is an ugly bitch

236. NotU Says:

I bet that nigga cried on some buck shit and that’s why he closed the door….

“yo we came over here masked up with a camera, somebodys got to do something”

^LMFAO! Them niggas was hot as shit in them masks. Lookin’ stupid.

238. NotU Says:

*reaches out for fist dappage*

*dude declines*

*door shuts*

*cut to car scene*

*murdered*

Cosigns XFacta on that scene from “Belly”.

240. kevfresco Says:

that nigga prolly got a crazy palm print on his dome.

ol’ 2 face harvey dent lookin boy.

241. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

that nigga was like

“fuck it, we gotta get our gas moneys worth for driving all the way up here”

*slap*

242. NotU Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:38 pm
    No matter how hard I squint my eyes, Michelle Obama is an ugly bitch

co-sign

but she’s hot for her age

243. BASHWON Says:

This is ran/budden shit is kind of crazy.

244. Beewirks Says:

#

# D. Billz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:37 pm

*goons leave the porch*

*Ran waits for them to enter the whip*

*Ran turns to dude*

*reaches out for fist dappage*

*dude declines*

*door shuts*

*cut to car scene*

*tearing up*
    roffl

thats exactly how I pictured it D…Ransom was like “yo u know wut?..i got a icey hot in my car that u can have my dude. Once again, I’m sorry”

Ransom’s man: “yo nigga we got u on tape apologizing”

*Ransom eyes look like he’s gettin stalked by a lion in the safari*

“yo cut that scene nigga”

245. wavery_johnson Says:

@tribe

joebuddenonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13796

SMFH
    ya boy just took the biggest L of 08 (n/h)

246. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

that nigga went back in the crib…his fam was like…

“who was that?”

that nigga say…

“nobody”

“oh…why is your face red?”

247. Ty big's Says:

hold up

I’m 5 minutes in and LMAO @ the smack but if Ran so tough why they got to talk all peacefully with dude with mad numbers then smack someone that had nothng to do with it, this shit is bout to get very ugly

I won’t say ran lost for this but he don’t get no points for letting his man do the smacking

and so Joe can’t go to Ran’s house but they can go to this dudes house, he knows where Joe lives he said it numerous times joe lives in Cross Creek go to Joe’s house

and the part about other dude not being home, you now sometimes people do leave their houses

* continues watching fuckery *

this shit is gonna get VERY ugly though

248. Beewirks Says:

# Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:42 pm

that nigga was like

“fuck it, we gotta get our gas moneys worth for driving all the way up here”

*slap*

this shit had me dyin lol

# Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:42 pm

that nigga was like

“fuck it, we gotta get our gas moneys worth for driving all the way up here”

*slap*

^ *goes back in time*

*pumps gas at the station*

*gets hit by MD sniper*

250. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo these are the funniest fucking comments EVER on Nah

# Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:44 pm

that nigga went back in the crib…his fam was like…

“who was that?”

that nigga say…

“nobody”

“oh…why is your face red?”

^HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Yo, the reason it’s so funny because I’ve witnessed this type of hood fuckery time and time again. And yeah, I have seen ninjas bitch up on some, “nah that was nobody” type shit.

252. kevfresco Says:

that niggas face look like a hi hater promo.

253. Ty big's Says:

OK @ 6 minutes he challenges Joe to fistfight but Joe has been offering that challenge multiple times already

and saying Ran shot in the sky ain’t snitching thats hearsay and can’t be proven in anyway shape or form

plus ran admitted he shot off then said his man shot off then said he did but they don’t shot at the sky they shoot at niggas. then why no one got shot ? I hope no one does but right now neither story is adding up Joe needs to release whatever footage he has and then accept the challenge and square off no hammers no weapons no one else jumping in one on one

* continues watching some more *

254. Jimmy Valentime Says:

swear to god I would get on my Gran Tareno Shit if that was my house…

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:47 pm

Yo these are the funniest fucking comments EVER on Nah

^Chief, I got fuckin’ tears in my eyes and my stomach hurt (no jail rape symptoms).

What’s funny is that nigga waited forever to smack him. Like, a whole 5 minutes of dialogue was exchanged and he was thinkin’, “mannnn, this coat hot as shit and I spent my last 3 dollars on this mask… fuck it.”

# kevfresco Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:47 pm

that niggas face look like a hi hater promo.

^We have a winner.

*burns Ireland flag in Boston*

258. Ty big's Says:

quick thought though no of us know who this dude who just got smacked was what if it was someone Ran knows and he set the shit up

and again letting your boy doing the slapping gets you no pints I won’t say you lost but you get no points

259. Beewirks Says:

lmao @ D. Billz…that nigga was just mad Ransom took him along…I dont think he wanted to go…so the slap was the only way to get niggas to move along lol

260. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

yall know joe buddens is reading this shit right now…

thats what makes it really funny.

joe buddens gonna go do some dumb shit off nahright comments.

261. Ty big's Says:

and Ran did snitch on Fab thats a fact if him and Fab are boys he snitched on fab

262. kevfresco Says:

that nigga face is like “as i recaaall u know i love to show off. but i never thought that you would take it this far. but one thing i knoooow…..”

263. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

kevfresco Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:47 pm

that niggas face look like a hi hater promo.

maino taught ransoms boy the art of slappin niggas…

264. NotU Says:

Yo how the fuck you’re going to slap a nigga vertically..that’s disrespectful

265. Beewirks Says:

“Ya dont bang back?!…of course ya dont bang back”

lmao this nigga Ransom

yooo im watchin it again…the niggas head bounces off the one side of the door and he reappears in the frame like “listen” lmao…like bout to spit a verse.

266. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Listens to NP Finest> for the 16th time*

267. Ty big's Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 6:32 pm
    That shit was madd puss. I mean, it’s on camera, so even if dude had a ratchet he couldn’t do shit. Just like Budden taping that fight was clownish too because if Ran woulda licked off on one ‘em (sidenote: “licked off” has always been the gayest slang for shooting somebody… nyc fail), then it woulda been on some incriminating footage.

… co-sign ….

268. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:54 pm

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

*enrolls @ virginia tech*

*randomly slaps asian dudes*

*goes to every class*

269. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ D. Billz

‘licked off’ is more of a Jamacian term… ‘Them rude boys lick off ’bout tree shots pun them boutie boys.. Seen?”

270. Beewirks Says:

yo the slap was like an Unforgivable episode…”so I slapped him, vertically. He said listen and iight iight and closed the door..unforgivable” lol

271. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

Beewirks Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:57 pm
    “Ya dont bang back?!…of course ya dont bang back”

lmao this nigga Ransom

the way that niggas ears was ringing, he thought he was in the booth with the headphones on…

272. Ty big's Says:

Beewirks Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:04 pm

…. and the ended it there if me and my crew got serious beef you closing the door ain’t stopping us …. something about all this smells fishy

273. kevfresco Says:

*enrolls @ virginia tech*

*randomly slaps asian dudes*

*goes to every class*
    *cremated*

**that nigga cheekbone showing.

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:58 pm

*Listens to NP Finest> for the 16th time*

^ I swear I lost count.

275. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:24 pm

Ransom is sweet.

…. again co-sign I really know people who know Ran and he has never been a tough guy, for real he was acting corrdial and polite his ” boys ” were the ones talking shit and why a slap why not punch him dead in his face and start stomping him out thats sends a message ….

276. Beewirks Says:

that nigga was bouncing from left to right like there was turbulence on the plane and he was walkin up the isles lol

277. Beewirks Says:

278. NotU Says:

*He watched the hand as it approached, then BOOM, remember closing the door and sleeping…..*

279. A tribe called quest Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:52 pm
    # kevfresco Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:47 pm

that niggas face look like a hi hater promo.

^We have a winner.

*burns Ireland flag in Boston*
    =============

*makes gun reference with hand, points at asians*

280. NotU Says:

You know he went right to sleep after that slap…..

281. M.Tyson Says:

283. A tribe called quest Says:

wavery_johnson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:44 pm
    @tribe

joebuddenonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13796

SMFH
    ya boy just took the biggest L of 08 (n/h)
    ===============================

tell me where

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:01 pm

@ D. Billz

^True. I hear Yardies say it all the time. But it does sound ayoish with the patois.

285. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*pelvic thrusts*

go iggles!

286. Beewirks Says:

# NotU Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:10 pm

Nigga got that nyquil slap

like *slap* “now go to bed nigga…its past yo bedtime”

rofl

287. RoBaBank Says:

You know he went right to sleep after that slap…..

probably wrote an angry entry into his diary before sleeping

288. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I’m counting Laughs

And so far Ran’s vids are winning in comedic value

289. Ty big's Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 7:50 pm

… word if theres real beef and you intend damage you don’t wait to talk you just start stomping fools ….

290. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Yo but on some real shit

That clap sounded like they imported it off Dilla’s MPC

291. kevfresco Says:

that nigga need to rock a new era lamp shade.

# NotU Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:10 pm

Nigga got that nyquil slap

^LOL. That nigga probably took 5 Bayers and napped.

293. THE-XFACTA Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 8:12 pm
    Yo but on some real shit

That clap sounded like they imported it off Dilla’s MPC

—————

*Fucks Cookie ‘Magic’ Johnson rawdog*

294. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

that nigga went straight to the freezer and got a pack of frozen peas…

295. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LF: if you haven’t seen seven pounds yet, you lost. that’s the only movie since the beginning of time that i would pay to see again.

296. Beewirks Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:13 pm

# NotU Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:10 pm

Nigga got that nyquil slap

^LOL. That nigga probably took 5 Bayers and napped.

LOLLLL nigga took Bayers lol…well played my dude

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:12 pm

Yo but on some real shit

That clap sounded like they imported it off Dilla’s MPC

^OMG! Yo. Stop.

ROFL

Rigz win. Yo, I’m fightin’ tears right now. Oh shit.

298. kevfresco Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 8:12 pm
    Yo but on some real shit

That clap sounded like they imported it off Dilla’s MPC
    *takes a bath while making toast*

299. NotU Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 8:12 pm
    Yo but on some real shit

That clap sounded like they imported it off Dilla’s MPC

lmao

300. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:10 pm
    wavery_johnson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 7:44 pm
    @tribe

joebuddenonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13796

SMFH
    ya boy just took the biggest L of 08 (n/h)
    ===============================

tell me where

Budden addressed it said Fab smashed in like ’02 Joe and her met in ’04 he fell in love then after that he found out they smashed how is that a loss I know some of you dudes right now got a wifey who got smashed by one of your peoples and I bet he wasn’t Fab I bet he worked at safeway or Kenny’s shoemart (c) Dave Chappelle

# Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:13 pm

that nigga went straight to the freezer and got a pack of frozen peas…

^Tears are flowing. Literally…

And it’s funny because niggas don’t be opening them peas until they snowed in or some shit. Starvin’ like Marvin.

303. NotU Says:

Ran: Does it look like I got beat up?

Guy: U look alright now

lmao…oh hell no….

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:14 pm

^ *overhand slaps Mr. Pap*

305. kevfresco Says:

oh shit im stumped…J.O. just murdered that for me.

306. Beewirks Says:

yo this is the funniest shit ever…if u watch that shit again…after the turbulence is done lol…that nigga Ransom’s face is like “what the fuck did we just do???”…the nigga was like “damn…SOMEONE GET THE DAMN PHONE!”

Damn, why DBlock and Joe88 had to be absent? Joe woulda had me gettin’ up and walkin’ away from the computer by now.

And yes, I’ve literally done that (c) Hootie’s “I Dun Wan Eny Chable” comment

308. Ty big's Says:

am I the only one who thinks theres a possibility this dude has nothing to do with Joe or his boy but Ran set the shit up, I mean how do we know who any of these dudes are, again if it was his man’s then they should of done a lot more than slap him and let him gently close the door

but co-sign they both losing for this fuckery Budden killed him on the tracks he should of left it at that, I think Vlad got pissed Joe mentioned this being his fault too, thats why they went there with the old school black and white camcorder dude can’t even afford a color camcorder what the fuck type of shit is that

309. THE-XFACTA Says:

Why would I be beefin if I was hitting an ass like this?

310. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

Beewirks Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 8:18 pm

u know after new years them niggas is gonna have a “sit down” and squash the shit and then do a song together…

but until then…

let the jokes fly…

buddens called dude like,

“thanks for takin one for team…no homo yo”

311. NotU Says:

Yo that shit is like a movie….lol…at parts getting cut out….

312. A tribe called quest Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:12 pm
    Yo but on some real shit

That clap sounded like they imported it off Dilla’s MPC
    =================================

*fights megatron (the tranformer) with with a chicken bone”

313. Beewirks Says:

This cant be set up…Ransom looks genuinely disturbed and sick to his stomach at around 4 mins and 25 seconds…I just feel bad for the tight fitted nigga…his hat is the only thing that protected his head from not going thru the damn door…that vertical slap discombobulated his equilibrium…that nigga prolly had to go sit down after because he felt like he was on that Gravitron ride at the carnival lol

314. g7 Says:

>>Joe & Ransom have self-ethered themselves so much during this fuckry, I’m not even counting losses anymore

^word! no one winning this. too much self-etherage. the vids are hilarious though.

315. wavery_johnson Says:

Budden addressed it said Fab smashed in like ‘02 Joe and her met in ‘04 he fell in love then after that he found out they smashed how is that a loss I know some of you dudes right now got a wifey who got smashed by one of your peoples and I bet he wasn’t Fab I bet he worked at safeway or Kenny’s shoemart (c) Dave Chappelle

===========================================
    this may be true
    but we arent rappers so shit like that wont affect our careers

316. ant Says:

And so far Ran’s vids are winning in comedic value

^^^ by far…and ima die hard joe fan (nhjic)

317. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

lmao…

318. yeah me 2 Says:

Yo both of them niggas lost…(Ran and Joe)
    The only nigga that won was F-a-b-o, that niggas probably sittin back laughin while these niggas throw his name back and forth…and he smashed big bunz (c) D. Billz…that’s a win in my book

319. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Nah it was his brother they was after…they kept asking him to call his brother

Dude just got so frustrated with asking him to phone his brother (which he should of just done imho), that the frustration took over and he slapped him..

You could tell they didnt wanna harm him. You dont slap someone to harm him. I seen shit like that happen a million times

Like I said before all this shit happened: Joe should just leave Ran alone

320. NotU Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 8:21 pm
    Why would I be beefin if I was hitting an ass like this?

please fix that link

LMAO @ Ran’s facial expression at around 4:27 – 4:28. He had the “hey dude that’s not cool” expression.

322. wavery_johnson Says:

but like dude said, these niggas both ethered themselves so based on laughs alone ran is definetly winning, and i dont see joe redeeming himself

323. NotU Says:

Thank you sir, may I have another….lol….

324. Johnathan Osterman Says:

This dude hit him with the Daffy Duck slap

325. Beewirks Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:26 pm

Exactly wut I was talking about…he was looking like “u took it too far nigga…I dont even know u like that…u his mans *points to his mans behind the camera lol* …we cant roll together no more…u slap niggas too much”

326. A tribe called quest Says:

no homo but ransom looks like dirty dee from pootie tang

# yeah me 2 Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:25 pm

Yo both of them niggas lost…(Ran and Joe)

^Co-sign.

But no-sign on that Dolphins > Ravens comment from earlier. What you thought I forgot? You thought I let that slide? Don’t let that ONE win yall got last year (which was against us, ironically) fool you. As a matter of fact…

*overhand slaps yeahme2*

# Beewirks Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:28 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:26 pm

^LMAO.

*calls the camera man the day after*

“Yo… don’t be bringin’ these dumb ass niggas around me no more… all that extra shit was uncalled for… I shoulda slapped HIM for blowin’ up the spot… we got cameras and shit on… aint nobody trying to catch an assault charge over this shit… I got priors nigga”

329. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

…we cant roll together no more…u slap niggas too much”

lmao…yo this dude bee is a funny guy…

ransom: “yo, what i tell you bout that slappin niggas just because shit yo?”

slapman: “im sorry son, you know sometimes i just dont know where it comes from. one minute im cool, the next im slappin a nigga”

330. THE-XFACTA Says:

Why would I be beefin if I was hitting an ass like this?

331. Beewirks Says:

^LMAO.

*calls the camera man the day after*

Ransom was def not feelin the slap…yooo the funniest thing is the slappER tells the slapEE…”just go get that man…just go get em” lmaooooo

332. kevfresco Says:

that nigga face look like he took the news from channel five fingers hard.

333. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Roger Federer will study that slap for many years, in hopes to improve his serve technique

334. Johnathan Osterman Says:

slapman

Fucking Dead

335. NotU Says:

*predicts the other a-team guy will pop up and say something, probably side with joe*

336. A tribe called quest Says:

at the same time that dude was slapped, charlie murphy fell off the bed

337. ant Says:

did the camerman or 1 of them niggas tell em to slap em in spanish??…”slap your favorite rappers best friend” lol this nigga ran is a hilarious guy…”this talken gone be at the end of ya man getten the SHIT slapped outta em”

338. A tribe called quest Says:

rick james is the father of slapman

339. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 8:33 pm
    Why would I be beefin if I was hitting an ass like this?

that bitch farts smell like PI YAW!!!

340. ant Says:

im getten you mad?
    im getten you mad?

341. kevfresco Says:

that slap turned on all the lights in dude momma house.

342. A tribe called quest Says:

Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:40 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 8:33 pm
    Why would I be beefin if I was hitting an ass like this?

that bitch farts smell like PI YAW!!!
    ==========================

would gladly put my face inbetween those cheeks with a fat comin out the tube like the death star scene in star wars

343. A tribe called quest Says:

fart*

344. Johnathan Osterman Says:

That slap removed the black from his right cheek

Now he gotta explain to people how he got “Micheal Jackson Disease” on one half of his face

345. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

i knew one of yall weird niggas would get turned on by a bitch farting…

346. kevfresco Says:

that slap weakened the right arms of pimps around the world.

347. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

instead of countin sheep, that nigga fell asleep countin slaps…

348. NotU Says:

Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 8:46 pm
    i knew one of yall weird niggas would get turned on by a bitch farting…

That shit ain’t cool….only when I do it…lol..

349. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

if i put my face in a bitches ass and she farts…

im punching her right in the asshole with my pinky ring…

350. yeah me 2 Says:

*Dodges Billz’s weak slap wit smoothnes like George Bush*
    *Punches that nigga dead in his grill like 1 of them niggas off Bum Fights*

Na but the Ravens will lose….And why u gotta bring up old shit??? 1-15 fuck it…we AFC East Champions now

And for the record 401 > 410

# NotU Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:38 pm

^You probably right.

352. Philly Phil Says:

Ramsom wasnt feelin the slap, his looked reminded me of Carlito on the boat scene
    “you just killed us Dave, You just killed us”

353. kevfresco Says:

i’m sayin…this beef really picked up quick w/in a week.

at this pace somebody gon get hurt far worse than a facial fire.

niggas betta cool out.

354. THE-XFACTA Says:

Carlito’s Way>>>Scarface

I like the Scarface movie for the same reasons I listen to Uncle Murda: unbelievably gully yet surprisingly entertaining

356. Ty big's Says:

”slap your favorite rappers best friend”

that shit was High-larious

357. Philly Phil Says:

Why would he open the door? What good can come from 7 niggas outside your door WITH A CAMERA? He must have thought to himself “I’ll just reason with these gentlemen.” whoooops

358. Ty big's Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 9:08 pm
    # NotU Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 8:38 pm

^You probably right.

…. yup the funny shit about this is thats what started the whole beef, a-team broke up and Budden put an old song they had originally recorded on to be put on MM but Ran and Hitch caught beef Joe thought the song was dope a good look for them both Joe told Ran’s manager everything was cool then the song released and Ran started talking about punching joe in the mouth, instead he let his boy slap someone who had nothing to do with it

* still not sold this isn’t an acting scene, the instant cuts sure don’t help debunk that theory I mean how do we know thats that older dudes brother how do we know he wasn’t Ran’s boy a slap ain’t really gonna hurt so you can’t tell me thats not possible *

# Philly Phil Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 9:25 pm

^I mean, it’s not like it was Ed McMahon with a Publisher’s Clearing House check. Smh.

360. THE-XFACTA Says:

I agree with you TY I don’t know how real the shit is. As loud as that slap was his hat should have come off and why open the door in the 1st place. If you see these niggas are aggy why would you talk to them for 4 minutes on your moms front porch? Not to mention he never actually saw him get slapped, just heard the sound effects. If you really mad and this nigga opened the door you would have hit him from the jump, the shit just looks mad suspect

361. moresickaMC Says:

lol@ Budden startin to look like the most ignorant rapper in the game. he was supposed to be one of the smarter ones

362. moresickaMC Says:

lol@ these rappers doing the courts work for them by taping assaults

smart dumb rappers

363. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

Philly Phil Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 9:25 pm

thats why i was thinking…say what u want…but ima tell u the truth…

im 7 niggas show up to my door and 5 of em got masks on…

i aint answering.

# moresickaMC Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 9:36 pm

^ Right? The irony. But Joe also said…

you know it’s beef when a smart nigga get stupid

I can’t call it.

Now I can’t take none of that shit he said “seriously” (in relative terms) because he’s doing nothing but perpetuating the exact same shit he snubs in his raps and interviews.

366. THE-XFACTA Says:

Albums That Ain’t Neva Droppin:

1) OB4CL
    2) Detox
    3) Padded Room
    4) Anything by Stat Quo
    5) Best of Sole

367. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

5) Best of Sole

*dead*

her and ginuwine gotta have like 10 kids by now…

3) Padded Room

^I disagree. It’s Amalgam Digital. I mean, what kinda politics can it be in that?

“Sorry fam, the server went down so we can’t put your album online”

369. Ty big's Says:

Philly Phil Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 9:25 pm

…. all the more reason why it seems staged, 7 niggas you don’t know show up with a camera and your gonna open the door and leave yourself open to being slapped like that, plus again if they continued to stomp on him then it would make sense but they slapped him and just let him calmly close the door like OK I’m a go now bye ….

370. moresickaMC Says:

they should just start a rapper vs rapper PPV bouts. these rappers might as well get paid for this sh*t

371. Ty big's Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 9:40 pm
    Albums That Ain’t Neva Droppin:

1) OB4CL
    2) Detox
    3) Padded Room
    4) Anything by Stat Quo
    5) Best of Sole

….. I got $ 200 paypal Padded room drops, maybe not on a specific date but it will drop ….

372. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

Randy is the biggest pussy nigga i’ve ever seen!!! FUCK that slap did u see this nigga walkin off the porch like why the fuck did he do that : ( . that bitch niggas heart fell 2 his feet like he was the 1 that got slapped.

mind u he only started shootin this footage 2 compensate 4 the ether joe’s about unleash on this lame ass nigga

I bet you the next clip Budden is gonna show up at somebody’s door and chop ’em. Not like, with a blade. I mean Bruce Leroy karate chop.

374. ant Says:

plus the nigga coulda jus blocked it or moved out the way…he had to see the slap comen..i say it was staged

375. Ty big's Says:

moresickaMC Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 9:49 pm

… I said that with the jay and nas beef and the jada and beans beef that shit would be so ill, that shit would smash the de la hoya pacqiuo numbers

376. moresickaMC Says:

Being five finger slapped by anutha man is kind embrassin tho (pause?)

*slaps self for laughin @ the ignorance

377. Eastern_Digital Says:

still for me Ran > Budden. Not lyrically or whatever, i just enjoy dude’s music more nh

378. moresickaMC Says:

youd think with Obama election n*ggaz would smarten up & @ least pretend to stop the ignorance

can take the ninja out the hood, but cant take the hood out…

ah 4get it

can take the ninja out the hood

^Sheeeeeit. Ransom probably at Pathmark paying for Frosted Flakes with his girl’s WIC card as we speak.

380. Ty big's Says:

ant Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 9:51 pm

… seriously he had to be ready for it but no he didn’t even have his hands remotely ready or in any type of defensive stance, no way anyone from the hood would act that way if they saw 7 ninjas with masks on and a video camera at your door ..

381. Ty big's Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 9:53 pm

…. see this I can’t argue with cause it’s your personal preference but you admit lyrically Budden is nicer, thats how people should argue in the > game

382. moresickaMC Says:

i cant really call it 4 dude who was slapped. but he shoulve expected some kinda retalitation so he prob shoulda had the toolie. like he shoulda said aight lemme go call(the dude they wanted)..then come back wit the toolie & lit they a$$es up.

*ethugs it up*

383. CiCi The Intern Says:

And to think…all of this fuckery hit the fan because of a girl…

I didn’t know I held that much power…

384. moresickaMC Says:

if dude makes a statement Ran can go to jail tho

smart dumb Ninjaz

385. moresickaMC Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 10:08 pm

And to think…all of this fuckery hit the fan because of a girl…

I didn’t know I held that much power…
    LMAO

women rule the world

386. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

moresickaMC Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 9:49 pm

see but what kinda fight? an all out nigga brawl?

or some organized boxing match type shit? cuz that shit would be terrible.

________________________

no way. niggas dont even buy their fav rappers cd…they damn sure aint gonna pay to see them bitch slap each other…

plus u factor in all the niggas who dont even have cable…niggas would all ante up and watch that shit 20 deep over whatever nigga has the biggest tv crib…

387. moresickaMC Says:

I have a feelin Budden would knock out ran on a 1 on 1

Ran said…we can do this one on one, the he added ill bring my boys, u bring yr boys… ran is kinda shook he knows he dont want no 1 on 1

388. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

moresickaMC Says:

December 28th, 2008 at 10:07 pm

“hold on, let me grab the cordless”

*closes door, comes back a minute later*

“SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!”

*ransom turns towards the camera all wide eyed with his eyeballs moving all over the place*

slapman: “what part of the game is this son!?”

389. moresickaMC Says:

Ransom looked kinda shook in the car like….

“oh sh*t wot did i just do” look

390. Ty big's Says:

god damn the whale’s vagina are killing the broncos and just took the over for me
    combine that with the Celtics running away from the Kings and I win another $ 420 on top of that 1220 I already won today

god damn why does football season have to end

this shit is easy money

*dies* @ “Let me grab the cordless”

392. Ty big's Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 10:08 pm
    And to think…all of this fuckery hit the fan because of a girl…

I didn’t know I held that much power…

…. it really started cause Ran got mad Budden put a pre-recorded track on MM3 with Ran and Hitch, Ran was still cool with Joe then but Rand and Hitch had a falling out because Hitch didn’t want to rap anymore. Then Ran’s manager said it was all good and put it on it’s a dope song and a good look…Rand heard the track and bugged started threating Buddens life released the diss tracks and called him gay on a track for 3 and a half minutes …

see another case of someones manager starting a bunch of fuckery

393. Ty big's Says:

whats the over/under on Joe’s response ?

394. Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:

its gotta hurt a little bit though to be showing yo girl off on youtube with the same sweatpants and then have a nigga come say…

“nigga fab been fucked that bitch. u turned fabs ho into a housewife”

ouch

395. Philly Phil Says:

That nigga just accepted the slap like it was his destiny… closed the door like “alright y’all drive safe”

What must be going though that niggas mind RIGHT NOW? He aint even Joe Buddens man, he Joe Buddens mans, big brother, once removed.

He prolly opened the door on some big brother shit like “I’ma calm these young niggas down and squash the beef” only to ESCALATE it!!!

396. Ty big's Says:

Furiou$tylez aka OC Bobby Johnson Says:
    December 28th, 2008 at 10:35 pm

“nigga fab been fucked that bitch. u turned fabs ho into a housewife”

ouch

…. everyones girl/wifey went through a ho phase at one point in their life I don’t understand why people think this is such a big del, again remember Nas’s bitch wrote a book about all the dudes she fucked while she was with him and ninjas still say he won the battle even though lyrically jay murdered him times 38 ….

not trying to start that argument again but why is this fab hit before joe was with her or even if he was with her such a big deal ?

shit one of my best friends growing up just got engaged to a girl I had turned the fuck out and you know what it’s all good, I’m happy for them both she’s an real cool girl and good looking as hell and he is as nice and trust worthy a guy as their is so it’s a win win, what happened in the past is the past and can’t be changed it’s about where your at now and if you feel good about it then you win

397. landLORD Says:

@CiCi

… its only fitting that it come to this …

Minnesota > Philadelphia