Video: Ransom Responds to Joe Budden

Rans responds to comments made during this.

217 Responses to “Video: Ransom Responds to Joe Budden”

1. Big Homie Says:

RENT ‘EM SPOONS!!!!

2. Beezy Says:

Joe Budden’s VLOG’s are trash.

3. Mark Twain Fame Says:

I fuck with both of them hard though.

too easy ha.

also Orange Chicken is def some tastey ish. But General Tso’s is a favorite.

4. OnPoint Says:

b-ease Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:03 am
    general tos = GOAT??

No need for the question marks. General Tso’ reigns Superme over other Asian deep fried chicken.

*daps d-block*

^^^Nah son, ever had peking chicken?

DBlock

Nah fam. The GOAT is Yat Gaw Mein (pronounced in B’more as “yock-uh-mee”). It’s a Chinese delicacy exclusive only to B’more. The components are thick egg noodles, a type of soupy gravy, any choice of meat (pause), onions, and a hard-boiled egg. Some get extra egg.

But to be fair, since that’s only sold in one city, I would have to say the GOAT is either shrimp fried rice or orange chicken. Probably orange chicken based on the strength that everybody tries to mimic that particular meal.

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Royce>Buddens

7. Beezy Says:

It’s a Chinese delicacy exclusive only to B’more.

>>LOL

8. OnPoint Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:05 am
    plus he got mad song writing skills and flows.
    So does Buddens.

^^^Not on Lupe’s level. Lupe’s poetry in song writing is crazy. Just check that BET hiphop awards cipher freestyle with papoose and styles p.

9. Iceberg slim Says:

“Please may these words may be recorded to serve as testimony that I saw it all before it came to fruition sort of a premonition uncontrollable hustler’s ambition…”

everybody wanna be tha king till shots ring and ya laid out on tha balcony wit holes in your dream or your Malcolm X’d out get distracted by screams EVERYBODY GET YOUR HAND OUT MY JEANS!!

See Caesar see Brutus, see Jesus see Judas…”

“spendin more than you acrued on silly baguettes/ i know, silly begets silly. you learn on your own, but my conscious is clear. im no longer steering you wrong.”

Build me, break me down, build me up again
    Like ‘Hov, we need you back so we can kill yo ass again
    ‘Hov got flow, but he’s no BIG or Pac’, but he’s close
    How I’m supposed to win? They got me fighting ghost…

“got my knees on the floor please lord forgive him has he lost his religion is the greed gonna get him he’s havin heaven on earth will his wings still fit him”

Everybody look at you strange they say you changed, like you worked that hard to stay the same…”

10. b-ease Says:

plus he got mad song writing skills and flows.
    So does Buddens.

You think? I havent heard ONE memorable hook from Buddens ever. That’s an intergarl part of song construction. Buddens has dope concepts, but he is not as good of a songwriter as Lupe.

11. Iceberg slim Says:

Ok, i feel better now..sorry, but everytime i hear that freestyle it shocks me

12. D_Block_4_life Says:

MM2 > Food & Liquor

MM3 > The Cool

IMO of course

Padded Room > LupEnd (watch)

13. Big Homie Says:

Peking Duck is the GOAT of all Asian meat

The meat is juicy and the skin has a cripsy taste. Roasted Peking Duck

As far as the chickens, General Tsos. I like the Kung Pao chicken, but without all the nuts. I like nuts, but not in my chicken..wtf

14. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Nah son, ever had peking chicken?

whats that son?

########################

I also enjoy soem dandy Chicken Lo Mein.

15. b-ease Says:

Jesus Christ. That’s disgusting.

16. D_Block_4_life Says:

Lol @ Billz getting technical with the chinese food

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***The more you run around talking, the more niggas realize you gay

***You runnin’ with Sonic and the nigga they kicked outta D-12

***If you run with Joe, just whip your pen protector out cuz you a geek..

**what you gone do, perform “Pump it Up”—just stop, cuz nobody fucks with you

****ETHER

18. b-ease Says:

As far as the chickens, General Tsos

If Big Homie says it, it’s gospel. For obvious reasons.

19. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:10 am

Peking Duck is the GOAT of all Asian meat

The meat is juicy and the skin has a cripsy taste. Roasted Peking Duck

ha, hell naw.

20. OnPoint Says:

Budden has one flow which he has mastered to the extreme.

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I like nuts, but not in my chicken

***SMH

Jay is the GOAT and Orange chicken from Ollie’s on 116th >>>>>>>>>>

23. D_Block_4_life Says:

Your right but i still maintain Joey > Lupe

24. A tribe called quest Says:

LMAO@ ran can walk into puff studio. Yea while security got you in a cholkhold

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ransom didn’t pull any punches here…”Nigga got the big back TV, in a little dusty ass living room, talking shit”….wow…

26. Big Homie Says:

^ That sounds like a knock off of Pat Se Ew which is a Thailand dish. My favorite Thai dish actually

27. D_Block_4_life Says:

I just think Joey makes better music then Lupe.

28. OnPoint Says:

Nah son, ever had peking chicken?

whats that son?

^^^Its breaded like general tsos, but the taste is more of a mixture of sweet, spicy and savory as opposed to genral tsos which is mostly sweet.

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

For the Record, Shrimp Egg Foo Yung>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:11 am

***The more you run around talking, the more niggas realize you gay

***You runnin’ with Sonic and the nigga they kicked outta D-12

***If you run with Joe, just whip your pen protector out cuz you a geek..

**what you gone do, perform “Pump it Up”—just stop, cuz nobody fucks with you

****ETHER

really…that was some weak ether. thing is Ransom doesn’t and never will have a successful single like Pump It Up…thats whats funny…Whats ransom known for?…what song?………………..nothing.

and the geek thing is so played out…Royce was never in D-12 also.

31. D_Block_4_life Says:

What does Ransom say? The inevitable or something interesting?

32. Amigon Says:

Ran must’a been real mad, he was talking about this Budden video in like 3 different locations

33. landLORD Says:

Bourbon Chicken >>>> __________ … and its healthier …

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

sounds good.

35. b-ease Says:

Royce was never in D-12 also.

He wasnt, but he still got booted from the whole “Shady crew”, which still makes the line hilarious if you ask me. I wouldnt quite call it ether tho.

36. A tribe called quest Says:

eskay Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:11 am
    Jay is the GOAT and Orange chicken from Ollie’s on 116th >>>>>>>>>>
    —————————–

what does your old ass know about ollies

The ollies in 60something street across from sony theatres (if its still there) >

The ollies in the corner of 86st is my mainstay, i never seen one in 116 tho

37. The Watcherz Says:

Oh yea my nigga ran in the building
    *waits for the rumble in jungle pt 2*
    duffle bag ran yea

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Yeah, maybe, but dude kinda took it beyond music, definitely a step up from Ran’s attempts last year/the year before, “you like boys…I got pictures of you on silk sheets and no shirt hugged up with a teddy bear” (none)

LMAO @ ATCQ

WOOOOOOOOOOW @ Ran sayin’ Fab fucked Joe’s girl.

It just… got… personal.

40. Big Homie Says:

Ya’ll really need to try duck though. The meat is real tender. I do not fuck with the roasted pork pig shit cause it is too dry, but the duck is official. If you never had it, I recommened it.

Kung Pao chicken is official. Order it without the nuts though. I dont know why that dish serves nuts with it. It takes out the taste of of the actual dish and depending on where you go, you get more nuts then the actual meat.

I always order that without the nuts.

41. Big Homie Says:

I always order that without the nuts.

42. b-ease Says:

Bourbon Chicken

Is delicious. But that shit aint Asian. That’s the shit you get from those half assed New Orleans/Cajun places at the food court.

43. Chase Says:

Yo if Buddens girl is letting niggas hit, i’m taking my number and patiently waiting in line. I got money too. Fuck it. lol

44. D_Block_4_life Says:

I think Beans would of beat Pun in a battle.

*weaves*

If you purchase your Chinese food from a chain store, you lost.

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:16 am
    Bourbon Chicken

***Yep- that shit with the toothpick samples…

47. A tribe called quest Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:14 am
    What does Ransom say? The inevitable or something interesting?
    —————————-

the only ‘dirt’ he has on joe whether its true or not, time will tell i guess. But i have a feeling ran wont say hes better than joe or even his cameraman will laugh, let alone the world

48. Boosie Says:

LMAO…..this nigga said he had a Big Back tv……ohh shit…..

he got a tv with a big back

# b-ease Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:16 am

Bourbon Chicken

^ (c) White Marsh Mall

50. b-ease Says:

I think Beans would of beat Pun in a battle.

*catches d-block coming out of weave (ll)*
    *punches him in face*

51. Chase Says:

depending on where you go, you get more nuts then the actual meat.

*AYO*

52. D_Block_4_life Says:

If you purchase your Chinese food from a chain store, you lost.
    Around these parts i go by D_Block_4_life and i co-sign this statement. Thank You.

53. Iceberg slim Says:

Everybody look at you strange say you changed
    Uhh! Like you work that hard to stay the same
    Uhh! Game stays the same the name changes
    So its best for those to not overdose on being famous
    Most kings get driven so insane
    That they try to hit the same vein that Kurt Cobain did
    ??No dangers, so shameless??
    Invited to the intersanctum of yo chambers
    ??Low chained em as the enemies approach??
    So raise ya draw bridge and drown em in the moat
    And the Spirit I’m evokin

# Boosie Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:17 am

LMAO…..this nigga said he had a Big Back tv……ohh shit…..

he got a tv with a big back

^I’m sayin’…

AND Joe was just in Fab’s mugg with a camera. All friendly and what not. Two posts later Ran said Fab smashed his binky.

Desert Storm fail.

55. The Watcherz Says:

you can have your girl that somebody else fucking (c) ransom
    ransom talking shit>>>>joe budden talking shit

this video is straight comedy to me

56. Iceberg slim Says:

Everybody screamin they want the old Hov
    But the new improved Hov hit like Albert Pujols
    Everybody wanna hear me talk that money like Phil Rizzuto
    But my mind is on Pluto
    Bills that I do fold, i now invest on
    Tryna find some loopholes in the IRS
    As where I used to have a few hoes I am just
    Concentratin on makin a new Hov through sex
    I’ve awaken just in time to school those putos
    Tryna follow in my shoes wit jewels froze
    Better adhere to this text ‘fore you go
    Broke, spendin more than you’ve accrued on silly baguettes
    I know silly begets, silly you’ll learn on your own
    At least my conscience is clear, I’m no longer steering you wrong
    Aint nothing wrong with baguettes after you get a home

57. Boosie Says:

Ransom ethered Buddens….said he was running around with niggas from d-13 and sonic niggas……lmao

58. Iceberg slim Says:

Please may these words be recorded
    To serve as testimony that i saw it all before it
    Came to fruition, sort of a preminition
    Uncontrollable, hustler’s ambition
    Alias, SUPERSTITION, like Stevie
    THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL, like my lady, right BB
    Saw it all before some of yall thought I was crazy maybe
    Like a fox I’m cagey, Ah Ah!
    The more successful, the more stressful
    The more and more I transform to Gordan Gekko
    In the race to a billion got my face to the ceiling
    Got my knees on the floor plz Lord forgive him
    Has he lost his religion, is the greed gon’ get him?
    He’s having heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

59. OnPoint Says:

This dude is mad bitter. He added some extra beef to his plate with this video too. Career might end.

60. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:17 am
    If you purchase your Chinese food from a chain store, you lost.
    ——————————

all the hood chinese restaurants are chain stores.

Its the kennedy fried slash crown fried chicken debacle

61. Iceberg slim Says:

I got the Forbes on my living room floor
    And I’m still talkin to the poor, ni..a I want more
    TIME’s most influential, was impressive
    ‘Specially since, I wasnt in the artist section
    Had me with the builders and the titans
    Had me right with Rupie Murdoch
    Billionaire Boys and some dudes you never heard of
    Word up on Madison Ave, is I’m a Cash cow
    Word down on Wall Street homie, you get the cash out
    IPO Hov no need for reverse merger
    The boy money talk no need to converse further
    The baby blue Maybach like I own Gerber
    Boardroom I’m liftin ya skirt up

D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:18 am

If you purchase your Chinese food from a chain store, you lost.

^ *orders orange chicken rat*

*dies*

63. D_Block_4_life Says:

Ran said Fab smashed his binky.
    But this sounds so desperate and inevitable.

64. Iceberg slim Says:

Yes im on my stan sh!t

65. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie= master of the gay food comment….you should have a cooking show on the Logo channel, lol…(none)

@ Billz- co-sign, in fact, if your Chinese spot doesn’t have the following elements, you lost:

1) patrons being rude as shit/racist to the workers, for no reason at all
    2) niggas getting heated cuz they got shorted on duck/mambo sauce
    2) liquor store nearby
    3) bulletproof glass separating customers from employees
    4) Nigga selling DVDs and weed either inside or right near the door
    5) At least a 25% of some foul shit going down, at any time

The gullier the neighborhood= the better the food..

66. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

numbering failure- that should be a 1-6 list

67. Boosie Says:

nigga said he had a dusty ass couch….

still laughing at big back tv….that shit was hilarious….one of the funniest dvd clips I have seen

68. OnPoint Says:

Bourbon Chicken

^ (c) White Marsh Mall

^^^Yeah but their spicy chicken is better

The fried fish at those new orleans cajun mall spots>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

69. A tribe called quest Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:17 am
    I think Beans would of beat Pun in a battle.

*weaves*
    ====================

how did someone miss this (no shots)

and i will continue to say this till the end of time

Hitch > ran

70. D_Block_4_life Says:

I would eat joey’s girls ass with a spoon and a napkin.

71. FAT MAN SCOOT Says:

WHO Cares?????????????????????????

72. Chase Says:

Iceberg slim Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:21 am
    Yes im on my stan sh!t

^I still thnk thats one of the best verses that Hove ever spit. That shit was sooo above niggas heads that they couldn’t fathom it

73. D_Block_4_life Says:

Hitch > ran
    nope….never….try again tomorrow.

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:20 am

D. Billz Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:17 am
    If you purchase your Chinese food from a chain store, you lost.
    ——————————

all the hood chinese restaurants are chain stores.

^Demographic fail. In B’more, they might be chain by (family) association (with the exception of China Wok), but they’re different down here. Of course the menus don’t change. But you can’t even cop Yaw Gaw Mein at all the stores down here. Has to be hood certified.

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

The Watcherz Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:19 am
    you can have your girl that somebody else fucking (c) ransom
    ransom talking shit>>>>joe budden talking shit

this video is straight comedy to me

***exactly…Buddens shit talking skills are elementary at best…”yo, I’m a hamburger with bacon…a seven dollar burger”…GTFOH, cornball, LOL..

76. The Watcherz Says:

its not that serious bro he just getting on em
    smh at niggas thinking sumone can lose their career for cracking on a nigga and at joey at that c””mon let be real

Hitch > Ran?

WTF?

No Introduction > Hitch’s career

Nobody even paid attention to dude when A-Team broke up. Then MM3 dropped and now he gets random co-signs.

78. Iceberg slim Says:

Chase Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:22 am
    Iceberg slim Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:21 am
    Yes im on my stan sh!t

Man, i was heated he never put that in song format…

79. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

everything you stand for is gay

Yo, but on the realz, Joe brought it on himself. He has mentioned Ran’s name like 3 times in the last few interviews. And in a negative way.

81. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lmao

ransom’s funny

82. D_Block_4_life Says:

Yo but just think about this for a sec, at one point Desert Storm was stacked…..Buddens….Fab….Ran….Stacks….Paul Cain (i know relax)….thats not bad at all…..

83. The Watcherz Says:

Hitch > ran
    nope….never….try again tomorrow.
    hitch got a mixtape coming out real soon i think by the end this month im curious to see how that sound….my dude told he got a whiteboy that sick on his team…if i see it in the hood i”ll make sure to upload it 4 yall

^LMAO. That shit was corny though.

85. OnPoint Says:

The Watcherz Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:23 am
    its not that serious bro he just getting on em

^^didnt he just add Royce to the beef?

86. D_Block_4_life Says:

Word.

87. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:24 am
    Hitch > Ran?

WTF?

No Introduction > Hitch’s career

—————————————-

No one gave 2 shits about ransom when hitch left. Thats why the only exposure he gets are on Vladtv when hes talking shit about someone else. Pssh

Btw fuck that “putting words together so that they match” that shit is trully corny. You cant even understand what ransom is talking about half the time cause you’re still trying to get over why he rhymed lil wayne and taking the train

88. OnPoint Says:

Word.

^^^Oh. Havent been paying attention to the interviews. Why didnt he call out Joel too?

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:26 am

^Mannnn, I used to burn ALL them Clue shits to hear those Desert Storm freestyles. That team was unfuckwitable. Lol @ the Paul Cain insertion. I mean, he was apart of the team though. But, you know _____ > Cain, as far as anybody on that roster.

# OnPoint Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:28 am

Word.

^What did Joell say about Ransom?

91. wavery_johnson Says:

Chopped cheese burger>>>>

92. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ransom looks like a broke ass Baron Davis (none)

93. Johnathan Osterman Says:

ATCQ acts like he has has no sense sometimes

No shots, No disrespect

94. b-ease Says:

^^didnt he just add Royce to the beef?

After hearing Bar Exam 2 and remember the D-12 ethering, I hope not. For his sake.

^ *blank stare*

You need more mixtapes. Ransom is heavy in that circuit. NOBODY knows who the fuck Hitch is. Nobody.

96. D_Block_4_life Says:

But, you know _____ > Cain, as far as anybody on that roster.
    Of course……Clue or who ever was responsible really dropped the ball on that…..them niggas couldn’t really made an impact if they would of tried just a little bit to be a team.

97. Iceberg slim Says:

Man listen Joe and Rans need all the publicity they can get…I wonder do these cats know how far away from main stream music scene they really are and yes they care cause its there jobs

98. Chase Says:

^What did Joell say about Ransom?
    \
    ^What did Royce say about Ransom?

99. OnPoint Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:29 am
    # OnPoint Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:28 am

Word.

^What did Joell say about Ransom?

100. b-ease Says:

ATCQ acts like he has has no sense sometimes

No shots, No disrespect

LMAO, how is that not a shot?!?

Johnathan Osterman Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:30 am

ATCQ acts like he has has no sense sometimes

^I don’t think he’s acting.

*dapz RIGZ*

102. D_Block_4_life Says:

Ransom don’t want it with Joell seriously leave that man alone (no)

103. b-ease Says:

Clue’s not a leader. See : Backstage.

104. Henney Hardaway Says:

I would eat joey’s girls ass with a spoon and a napkin.

^ Cosign

105. D_Block_4_life Says:

LMAO, how is that not a shot?!?
    Rigz is the GOAT at this….nigga stand by your shot

Daps

>>^^^Nah when he said Joe running around with sonic the hedgehog and d12 reject (Royce?).

^Iono. The Charles Hamilton shots were unwarranted. But Royce will get in his ass.

107. Majaleeg Says:

It’s funny b/c it’s true…

108. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:31 am
    ATCQ acts like he has has no sense sometimes

No shots, No disrespect

LMAO, how is that not a shot?!?

***You know? On some “CHOLLY MURPHY!!! What did the five fingers say to face”, shit…

109. napps126 Says:

Damn that nigga tight! lol real tight….he sound like he irritated by Joe lol

110. The Watcherz Says:

you need to listen to ran more…..but who are we to say ran cant get exposure…..If you wanna think about it on the joy budden scale who cant do that ..get a camera and start recording and eskay gonna post if he like ya music. Maybe ran got bigger things planned idk but what joey doing is not revolutionary all he gotta do is put out more music

oh yea
    Jersey smack talk>>>>>>>>
    we crack on niggas so bad they wanna fight

111. mashout36 Says:

116th ollies is good. but they dont have all that crazy chinatown shit, i love like the ones downtown.

112. D_Block_4_life Says:

Joell and Joey on the same track >>>>>

113. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Damn that nigga tight

***AYO

114. b-ease Says:

Damn that nigga tight

***AYO

LOL, you beat me (ll) to the punch on that one son.

115. Chase Says:

Jersey smack talk>>>>>>>>
    we crack on niggas so bad they wanna fight

^I don’t know. Them Harlem niggas smack talk is pretty tough. I’m a brooklyn dude myself, but them harlem cats talk shit all the time

116. Big Homie Says:

^ Ouch, that hurt lol

117. landLORD Says:

napps126 Says:

Damn that nigga tight! lol real tight….he sound like he irritated

————–

WTF ?

118. OnPoint Says:

Damn that nigga tight

***AYO

^^^Busts out laughing ||

Clue’s not a leader. See : Backstage.

^You aint never lied, Bernard.

120. A tribe called quest Says:

isnt osterman the same nigg that was killing himself defending fishscales and all of ghost post 90s work.

Smh@niggs who keep their favorite rappers on a pedestal.

Ransom must be nice to the under of the undergrounds cause hearing his mixtape and hearing what people have to say, i dont get why niggs on nah right defend dude.

121. D_Block_4_life Says:

Ouch, that hurt
    Ayo?

122. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Pain & Glory 2 = Tape of The Year

No shots

123. Boosie Says:

Royce >Ransom>budden>fab> joell ortiz> crooked I>soulja boy> mickey factz

124. landLORD Says:

Ransom: “look at your living room, SUCKA” >>> Rick James: “fuck yo couch”

125. Boosie Says:

Big back tv…..lmao….got damn that shit was funny

126. Big Homie Says:

CH’s Ronald McDonald & Honey Moons Over > Ransom

127. The Watcherz Says:

Jersey smack talk>>>>>>>>
    we crack on niggas so bad they wanna fight

them harlem nigga do go hard……
    i luv to see a Harlem vs jersey crackfest (no pookie)

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:39 am

Pain & Glory 2 = Tape of The Year

No shots

^ Negative. PD3 >>

129. D_Block_4_life Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:39 am

Pain & Glory 2 = Tape of The Year

No shots

^ Negative. PD3 >>
    Uhh ohh two Max Stans square off…..this should be interesting…..stay tuned….

130. A tribe called quest Says:

with that said, contradicting a mans hiphop opinion is worst than calling his girl a hoe. I have lernt this

131. landLORD Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:41 am
    # Johnathan Osterman Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:39 am

Pain & Glory 2 = Tape of The Year

No shots

^ Negative. PD3 >>

————

double negative …

Its Charles Hamilton > pinklavalamp > death of a mixtape rapper > staff development > PD3 > Uncle Murda:Back On my Bullshit

132. Beezy Says:

Max B = artist of the year

133. b-ease Says:

The Mixtape About Nothing > Staff Development> Back on my bullshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PD3

134. OnPoint Says:

I cant front though, this video is too funny.

135. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol @ joe trying to get fab to say he’s better than jada

136. landLORD Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:43 am

————–

for some

stan loyalty > monagamy

137. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

landLORD Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:40 am
    Ransom: “look at your living room, SUCKA” >>> Rick James: “fuck yo couch”

***LOL…the image of Rick intentionally grinding dirt into Eddie’s white couch while talking shit, and then dragging himself out with two broken legs was priceless, lol..(none)

138. Big Homie Says:

So many quotables in this video….hahahaha

139. D_Block_4_life Says:

F’real PD3 got that title I cant lie

I play PD3 every day Probably my most played CD this year

But other than that, P&G2 got it

And in my opinion P&G2 > Alla Chuck’s shits. Even tho some of its real close

No shots, No disrespect

142. S.I.C.K Says:

Got $100 from my boss and $100 from Joan the VP.Now it`s time to live out the black stereotype and spend this in less than 15 minutes.My girl just came in to my job.I`m feeling generous,so we`ll probably do lunch.

It`s times like this that I`m glad I`m mid management.We can receive monetary gifts but we are not allowed to give gifts to upper management.

143. Big Homie Says:

“You see me in the street just punch me. Cause I’m calling you a faggot”

144. landLORD Says:

i believe Ransom really would kick Budden’s ass, whilst Budden curls up on the ground in a fetal position … his bellowing, cartoon voice, crying desperately for help …

145. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mixtape About Nothing>>>>>>>>>>>most of the hyped up retails this year

# Beezy Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:44 am

Max B = artist of the year

^ Ow-sign.

147. D_Block_4_life Says:

LOL

148. Chase Says:

^Definitely one of the funniest stories to have ever been told.

# landLORD Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:48 am

^ Picturing it my mind first adds to the hilarity.

150. The Watcherz Says:

I would eat joey’s girls ass with a spoon and a napkin.
    it not that serious bro lol

151. D_Block_4_life Says:

Yo someone send me the link to that new uncle murder tape….

152. Big Homie Says:

Mixtape About Nothing>>>>>>>>>>>most of the hyped up retails this year

^ Word

153. landLORD Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:47 am
    “You see me in the street just punch me. Cause I’m calling you a faggot”

————-

ETHER

154. Johnathan Osterman Says:

ATCQ

I said no shots, no disrespect. grasp the concept

I aint got time to sit here and trace wid u. If you can sit with a straight face & tell me Fishscale, Pretty Toney, BDR & Bulletproof Wallets are trash, then i repectfully say you’re dumb

No shots, No disrespect

155. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

****AAAAH!!! OUCH!!! I’M A FUCKIN’…UHHH…CHEESEBURGER!!!! STOP..MURCIELAGO, NIGGA!!!! ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh (none)

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:48 am

Mixtape About Nothing>>>>>>>>>>>most of the hyped up retails this year

^Due to demographic stannery, your opinion is void. Lol

157. OnPoint Says:

Ill slap and spit in any of yall niggs face if I see you

No shots, No disrespect (jokes)

158. A tribe called quest Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:50 am

^ *throws laptop out the window*

*chases it*

160. D_Block_4_life Says:

Hey guys i just died.

161. b-ease Says:

Co-sign. And this goes for everybody.

162. The Watcherz Says:

ya life not threatened but i will beat you bloody(c) ran
    lol

163. D_Block_4_life Says:

^ *throws laptop out the window*

*chases it
    lolol

164. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^Due to demographic stannery, your opinion is void. Lol

***LOL…you’re right, I gotta recuse myself, lol…

165. OnPoint Says:

^^^Lol

166. Boosie Says:

this nigga said joe and his girl go half on rent…..sitting in that little ass living room sitting on that dusty ass couch….velvet couch

167. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# landLORD Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:48 am

*****

^^^^^^

Fucking Dead.

168. landLORD Says:

YO CHARRRRRRRLLLLES ?! …. GET THIS NIGGA OFF ME !

*sonic vanish*

169. Iceberg slim Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:44 am
    lol @ joe trying to get fab to say he’s better than jada

fabo didnt want any part of that

and also i think everyone pretty much agrees joe b aint fighting or beating anyone, he has that soft look in his eyse, its safe to say joe budden was the dude in high school always trying to set off a free style battle at lunch by the coke machines, with his wu tang symbol book bag

170. b-ease Says:

Yo someone send me the link to that new uncle murder tape….

Es still got it up, just search Uncle Murda in the box.

Johnathan Osterman Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:47 am

F’real PD3 got that title I cant lie

I play PD3 every day Probably my most played CD this year

^Hellz to the fuck yeah. I had to take the needle out of my arm and wane myself off of it.

LF: Jin got a freestyle over the Love Lockdown beat. Not bad. And he shouts out Nah.

172. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

landLORD Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:53 am
    YO CHARRRRRRRLLLLES ?! …. GET THIS NIGGA OFF ME !

*sonic vanish*

***LOL…then, Ransom uppercuts Charles, and a bunch of gold rings come flying out that nigga’s back (none)

173. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# landLORD Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:53 am

YO CHARRRRRRRLLLLES ?! …. GET THIS NIGGA OFF ME !

*sonic vanish*

Fucking Dead.

Boosie Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:52 am

this nigga said joe and his girl go half on rent…..

^Sheeeeeeeeeit… I can’t blame him. If you know like I know…

175. Big Homie Says:

Im about to head over Charles’ spot and see if he typed anything regarding this.

176. b-ease Says:

*jumps into spikes with no rings*

177. D_Block_4_life Says:

I swear im going PD3 with all this praise…..Billz, thats the shit you sent me in place of TOS doing tricks? If so send it to me again….good looks…..

^ Literally tryin’ not to spit my DeerPark water out…

Oh. Boy.

179. landLORD Says:

DBillz says

————

told y’all a few months back, that was Big Homies manz and nem … thought i was bullshittin ?

180. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

YO CHARRRRRRRLLLLES ?! …. GET THIS NIGGA OFF ME !

*sonic vanish*

lmao

181. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“You fuckin’ Fab? Sheeeit, I got money…can I hit it too”?

—Ether

182. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“You fuckin’ Fab? Sheeeit, I got money…can I hit it too”?

—Ether

183. Prada Main Says:

GLC – Take It Off (RMX)

I liked this rrrrhere

184. OnPoint Says:

YO CHARRRRRRRLLLLES ?! …. GET THIS NIGGA OFF ME !

*sonic vanish*

^^^LMAMABABABABAOAOOAOAO!!!

185. D_Block_4_life Says:

LMAO…..yo im dying over…..i swear…..lolol

186. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Belated disclaimer for that Ransom paraphrase, by the way, lol

187. The Watcherz Says:

*jumps in the pit of hell*

188. Prada Main Says:

Asians been internet savy.

189. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Im about to head over Charles’ spot

**AYO

190. D_Block_4_life Says:

BRB (i hate when niggas write this on a blog but fuck it) lol

191. Iceberg slim Says:

Prada Main Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:56 am
    Asians been internet savy.

Thats along the lines of Arab Money

192. A tribe called quest Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 11:51 am

Co-sign. And this goes for everybody.
    =======================

I will proudly take that ‘L’, cause with the exception of 1 or 2 songs from each album. Those ghost albums have been nothing but glorified weed plates

*plays ironman to keep ghost legacy alive in my head*

193. Prada Main Says:

with his wu tang symbol book bag

^^^^^*dies* I knew this asian kid with that shit tatted on his arm and it said “Wutang Forever” …I bet he covers that up while he works at his parents cleaners

194. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I could imagine Joe calling for help and Sonic Hamilton running in with the Windmill-Frail-Arm Technique

no sh…

195. Iceberg slim Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:57 am
    BRB (i hate when niggas write this on a blog but fuck it) lol

Like someone going to notice you walked away from ur moms computer..j/k

196. landLORD Says:

Prada Main Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:56 am
    Asians been internet savy.

————

they good at making watches and shit, too … (c) Reggie White (RIP)

197. Prada Main Says:

yo have to put BRB cuz dudes think you left cuz Ether was coming and you was on that Dante’s Peak get in the car and run tip

198. Iceberg slim Says:

Prada Main Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 11:58 am
    with his wu tang symbol book bag

^^^^^^^^^

****cries********

Btwn 94-99 those dudes were deep in high school, they had there on cliques and everything at every school…smh

199. Juice Says:

1) patrons being rude as shit/racist to the workers, for no reason at all
    2) niggas getting heated cuz they got shorted on duck/mambo sauce
    2) liquor store nearby
    3) bulletproof glass separating customers from employees
    4) Nigga selling DVDs and weed either inside or right near the door
    5) At least a 25% of some foul shit going down, at any time

The gullier the neighborhood= the better the food..

cosign this shit all the way…

and its not another city in the us where you can get that yat gaw mein (ya-ka-mi)

200. A tribe called quest Says:

btw if those ghost albums are as good as you say they are, mathematically he’d be better than jay right now, wouldnt you say…’

but oops ghost can do no wrong

*diddy bops out of thread*

201. Iceberg slim Says:

The best thing for Joe buddens to do is get a job at hot 97 or a radio station, i think he wud be great at that

damn what happened to no women no children….

Joe kinda brought this on himself, he had to know by putting his chick out there like that, she’s fair game. But still damn.

203. wavery_johnson Says:

Smh @ myself for even checkin sega hamiltons blog but this lil dirty nigga really be writing lmpao ( laughing my pink ass off)

Now if this isint reason enough to never listen to this clowns music I don’t know what is

204. truman aka hecktic aka project boy Says:

this nigga look like he work at new detroit stamping …in line at the lunch truck
    drunk as hell on his lunch break haha

205. Keyboard K Says:

“Look at ya living room, sucka….”

206. SINGLE BLACK MALE ADDICTED 2 RETAIL Says:

HOW IZ THIS BOZO SIGNED TO DESERT STORM AND THE NIGGA CLUE DON’T EVEN GIVE U NO SPINZ…

207. JDuboy Says:

All I gota say is that if Ransom wants beef with Joe then he’s gona have to be ready to endure Royce’s onslaught…taking a jab at Royce is never a smart move, Joe himself can tell you that…Anyways this beef shit is beyond stupid, just keep making good music thats all!

208. Gray171 Says:

Were is Ransom.

209. M.A.D.S. Says:

I have never seen someone hate and talk so much shit about someone else. lol. What a fucking Hater. Hes tight he know more about Joe Budden then he knows about himself or anyone would ever know about him. Its also very obvious hes a big fan of Joe Budden TV lol….just until Joe Shitted on him.

Who’s Ransom? lol

210. steven biko Says:

Couldn’t agree more. Dont fuck with Royce.

Im a fan of Ransom but he comes off as bitter on this video. Why would a man care who another man “runs with”? Weird

211. Young_Skyywalker Says:

Ran sounds bitter as fuck

212. JDuboy Says:

“Why would a man care who another man “runs with”?”

Very bitter, i agree completely with you biko

If Royce does chime in it should be at the very least fun to watch unfold

213. Jersey Spic Says:

I’m from JC. Ran is a subpar rapper and more importantly a hater. I wouldn’t waste breathe on this bum. Joe fathered this scruffy looking girl. And I don’t believe that was Joe’s living room in the vid. He embarrassed Ran in his disses and ran is obviously making shit up about joe being gay and disrespecting because dude is a nobody, a traitor, and he has nothing left but to hate Joe. I respect Joe as an emcee and his character as a man much more than this cornball. So what you roll with Tony yoyo and whoever else. Idk man. I just despise haters. Haters are weak muthafuckers. Get another man’s di*k out your mouth.

214. That Guy Says:

ransom….we dont care

215. goldbluntz Says:

what beat is that??

216. Vlogovi « u3napolis Says:

[…] Drugi […]

217. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Ransom Got Beat Up, Joe Budden Taped It Says:

[…] heard Ransom inviting Joe to punch him in the face, and this is Joe displaying his problem with beating a dead […]