Emilio Rojas ft. J The S, Silent Knight & Sha Stimuli – Bailout Money (Remix)

Emilio Rojas ft. J The S, Silent Knight & Sha Stimuli – Bailout Money (Remix)

Previously: Emilio Rojas – Bailout Money (Live) + mp3 | J The S ft. Donny Goines & Emilio Rojas – My Thing

53 Responses to “Emilio Rojas ft. J The S, Silent Knight & Sha Stimuli – Bailout Money (Remix)”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Clicks ad so Eskay can move outta his grandma’s basement*

Ole writing my name on my 40oz ass nigga

just scarfaced spanish rice with chicken stew and some sweet plantain.

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:19 pm
    >>*Clicks ad so Eskay can move outta his grandma’s basement*

nigga, I’ll buy your grandmas house and toss that bitch out on the street.

—–

I was a foster kid so I don’t know my grandma. Smack that bitch up first before you kick her out.. Fuck nigga hit that shit and then kick her out..

4. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Foster kid’s it up*

damn nah niggas stay aggy.

6. RoBaBank Says:

# Chase Says:
    December 23rd, 2008 at 1:18 pm

RoBaBank Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:10 pm

the truth right here

^That shit is hot right there. Does son have a vocoder in his throat though? or has cigarettes and crack really fucked his voice up like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL i dont kno i think he could jus change his voice that shit is catchy as fuck

7. D_Block_4_life Says:

damn nah niggas stay aggy.
    Fuck you nigga.

>>I was a foster kid so I don’t know my grandma.

oh so nobody loved you as a child? well that explains why you crave attention now.

D_Block_4_life Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:23 pm
    damn nah niggas stay aggy.
    Fuck you nigga.

^*dead*

10. OnPoint Says:

Wow back to the old etherified nah

11. kevfresco Says:

Whoa (c) Keanu feat. Black Rob

thas funny and clever.

12. Big Homie Says:

Wow I came just in time

13. D_Block_4_life Says:

Pow!

oh shit still lmao of that cop calling 911 on fux blog

“I think im dying… Im dead”

15. THE-XFACTA Says:

Eskay you a funny nigga (all pun intended).

16. Prada Main Says:

I swear I so want to eat weed brownies now…….so I can feel dead…..

I THINK IM DEAD

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:23 pm
    >>I was a foster kid so I don’t know my grandma.

***Scared to smile, they called you ugly? (c) Nasir, on the song where he camel flogged (no animal abuse) Hov

18. OnPoint Says:

oh shit still lmao of that cop calling 911 on fux blog

“I think im dying… Im dead”

^^^That video has been out for a wile, but it could be the funniest video ever

19. kevfresco Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:24 pm
    Wow I came just in time

stop frontin nicca u aint go nowhere.

20. THE-XFACTA Says:

while > wile

23. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Eats Either*

24. TheCo!!inB Says:

*pulls vote for Day N Nite as song of the year*
    *submits Danity Kane’s “Damaged” instead*
    that bitch SLAPPED in 08!!!

25. Spitzer 4 president Says:

fuck kevfresco

26. Iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:23 pm
    >>I was a foster kid so I don’t know my grandma.

^^^^^^^^

dies…Eskay is in rare form, i guess he has heard from D’rug dealer again ..only the vets, knows who that guy is…thats the only guy eskay gave his real address out to fight.

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:28 pm
    *Eats Either*

**”Either what? ayo.

28. kevfresco Says:

who the fuk is j the s? jake the snake the rapper?

29. Spitzer 4 president Says:

Ill fight Eskay any day any place.

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    who the fuk is j the s? jake the snake the rapper?

————

Eskays neighbor

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

Spitzer 4 president Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    Ill fight Eskay any day any place.

———

co-sign

32. Prada Main Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    who the fuk is j the s?

^^^stupid name of the day

33. Emilio Rojas ft. J The S, Silent Knight & Sha Stimuli - Bailout Money (Remix) - Blog - - VIMBY Says:

[…] Emilio Rojas & Sha Stimuli will be on the Vimby Mixtape. Stay posted, ill be posting some videos of the studio sessions we’ve had at Cooks studio later today. Emilio Rojas ft. J The S, Silent Knight & Sha Stimuli – Bailout Money (Remix) […]

34. Spitzer 4 president Says:

who the fuk is j the s? jake the snake the rapper?
    holy shit talk about pathetic attempt for a joke.

35. Big Homie Says:

stop frontin nicca u aint go nowhere.

^ Oh shit, you keeping tabs on me. I actually man up and battled the cold weather (even though I didnt want to) and drove to 7-11 for a packe of Newports because I smoked my last one during my 10:00 smoke

36. D_Block_4_life Says:

Jake the snake is meth head till this day.

fuck kevfresco

^sizzle.

38. Beezy Says:

^LOL

39. OnPoint Says:

cOLD Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:32 pm
    fuck kevfresco

^sizzle.

^^^Ayo

40. Spitzer 4 president Says:

Kevfresco is a cunt muscle bitch.

41. RoBaBank Says:

j the s really does stand for jake the snake though

42. kevfresco Says:

yo spitz….

ya mamas on my lips.

43. A tribe called quest Says:

Ole writing my name on my 40oz ass nigga

WTF LMAO

farm4.static.flickr.com/3254/3131505142_aae9b31fd8_o.jpg

>>Ill fight Eskay any day any place.

no you won’t. 4 years on the net and not one person has ever approached me sideways in real life, much less accepted an invitation to get their ass handed to them. [ll].

45. Prada Main Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    Jake the snake is meth head till this day.

^^^ok story of the day…… I met Jake the Snake at a Luche Libre in Tijuana this is after his star had turned in the US on WWF. That nigga still had the snake and DDT’d about 7 luchadores and about 2midget wrastlers. Shit was unbelievable, It had to be around 96 or so. Mad Mexicans who didnt know who he was were getting mad at him handling all who came at him

46. The Watcherz Says:

whats that about??? I would hope so u dnt want to wife up no dumb broad

^ you dont want one thats too smart either… trust me
    to be honest i never really understood why niggas say that. I met alot smart female but never came across one i can honestly say she too smart for her own good. I kinda look forward to that kinda challenge. Sumone i honest go tick for tack with them…but hey that might be just me idk . but who am i to speak chicks probley playing dumb wit me and they actually smarter than me *rubs chin* ….nah no way

47. Spitzer 4 president Says:

yo spitz….

ya mamas on my lips.
    Good god your cornball.

48. Beezy Says:

^Yo that would be the funniest shit ever, if eskay ever fought a commenter. You know your taking the internet too seriously when you want to fight your favorite website’s proprieter…

49. kevfresco Says:

RoBaBank Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:33 pm
    j the s really does stand for jake the snake though

thas the dude from boston?

50. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    >>Ill fight Eskay any day any place.

—————

Honest to God (if you believe in that shit)Eskay I would really fuck you up sonnie. Tell me where your grandmas basement is in Queens and I’ll light fire out your bitch ass (||)

^ if you can find a smart one that will back down and allow you to diddy bop then you good. Most smart chicks are too busy tryna to see the World through your eyes istead of theirs. You figga deal me. (pause)

52. Iceberg slim Says:

Eskay lives in Yonkers but wish he was still in Harlem

Beezy Says:

December 23rd, 2008 at 1:35 pm

and trust he has wanted to fight commenters, the dude d’rug dealer made eskay so mad he went outside with a baseball bat to wait for him

53. Nah Right » Blog Archive » J the S feat. Saigon & Rich Rivera - Oil Says:

[…] Emilio Rojas ft. J The S, Silent Knight & Sha Stimuli – Bailout Money (Remix) | J The S ft. Donny Goines & Emilio Rojas – My Thing | J The S ft. B.o.B. – Another […]