Video: Lloyd Banks Volunteers For Christmas

Previously: Lloyd Banks – Be That Way Sometimes

43 Responses to “Video: Lloyd Banks Volunteers For Christmas”

1. pockets Says:

some ppl also dug mood muzik 3

# I Fux Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:10 pm

dbillz got a nice gigantic close up of his grill on Twiter. Damn Zoom out nigga

^LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yo, that pic was originally for the ladies of Myspace (when I had a page). I wanted them to get an up-close and personal view of my beautiful and admirable grill piece.

They was lovin’ it on Myspace. That was the first time I had a beard.

3. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

December 22nd, 2008 at 2:14 pm
    food and liquor
    game theory
    fishscale
    true magic

These albums dropped in 2006.

4. pockets Says:

food and liquor
    game theory
    fishscale
    true magic

These albums dropped in 2006.

^that’s what i said

Damn, top 3 of 07 might have to expand to top 5. In any order…

MM3
    AG
    BDR
    FAL
    SGEG

6. SpotOn Says:

some ppl also dug mood muzik 3

^^should you give an album end of year props if it was dope when it came out but you never felt a need to listen again a month after its release?

7. pockets Says:

billz ur telling me u didnt think below the heavens was top five for 07 garfield, u kitten me

8. I Fux Says:

hey you guys seen that Jim Jones christmas song video? shit is classic in all the ways you can think of

9. I Fux Says:

*listens to below the heavens on gp*

10. SpotOn Says:

I hate when I finish all the plantains and there is no more left to circulate with the rest of the food

# pockets Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:16 pm

^Good album. But not in my personal top 5. I needed that winter-time music and those albums gave me exactly what I requested.

12. S.I.C.K Says:

@COLD

I`m can understand if my boy felt insecure about participating in the episode.Not all men can fuck with another man in the room.But I`m saying,HE SAID HE WAS WITH IT.He had no problem getting head from the chick,and even sprayed shorty in the face.Simple justice demanded that he should return the love and bless her back.She provided the crib,and drinks,and even had the slutty lingerie on.She had her homegirl there too.All this was discussed beforehand.

The point is you don`t leave your brother stranded in ANY situation.I could`ve got my ass kicked fucking around in qb.I should`ve known money was whipped when I heard gospel music on his ringtone.The nigga is a 5%.I taught him personally.How you change your theological perspective so quickly.Over a broad???I almost got myself killed over this dude,jumping in a fight he was involved in.Plus I let him move in with me in the first place because a broad kicked him out.Now this nigga gonna set himself up again,signing leases and shit for a chick that`s getting long in the tooth with a 3 piece that you have known less than 4 months?

I know shorty is controlling him.This is a classic “bedroom” agreement.I can see the nigga laying next to her in bed.Then she says”you`re always here anyway,so why don`t you move in?” “I need help and you can`t support 2 households”This nigga went for it like a sucka.Nothing wrong with falling in love but at 30something………………C`mon you should have the game mastered.

I can picture 2 worse case scenarios.Either the money is gonna start coming up short on his way out.Or he`s gonna “partially move”where alot of his shit is being safley stored for free at my crib because we are “brothers”and small shit like my bread being right and exact could be overlooked.Let me tell my landlord I got “some”or “most” of her bread.After I get my crib back,I ain`t fucking with the roomate shit again.

13. D_Block_4_life Says:

MM3 = classic?

Am i reaching?

My top 5 in order:
    MM3
    Finding Forever
    Graduation
    AG
    SGEG = Free At Last

Damn 07 was a good fucking year.

14. KilluminattI7 Says:

aight yall weather u care or not I dunno but I’m bout to be out dippin to catch my aeroplane flight hope it ain’t too much snow 2nite in nyc when I touch down so

hollahollahollahollahollahollaheyletmehollaatchahollahollahollahollahollaatmeheymaanhollahoollahollaholla (c) slightly older playa from chapelle show that smashed chapelle’s grandma and made him run to the store and fetch mo magnums

15. I Fux Says:

Jesus Price Superstar dropped in 07

Peace K7

17. A tribe called quest Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:13 pm
    # A tribe called quest Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:01 pm

i cant listen to a freeway record period. His only acceptable attempt at rapping was on that “What we do” track which is a classic record. Other than that i dont understand his flowless appeal to people.

Wow.
    ——————————————–

The taint of an old jew > Freeway stans.

Real talk

18. I Fux Says:

waiting to inhale and dont quit your day job also

19. SpotOn Says:

^^^wait..so the nahmatrix is now unfuckwittable?

20. A tribe called quest Says:

pockets Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:14 pm
    some ppl also dug mood muzik 3
    —————————–

yea beat wise is wasnt anything special but lyrically i dug it, shit was crack. Plus ‘All of me’ is a goat song in imo

21. SpotOn Says:

^^^Dilla sacriledge then this makes two strikes my ninj

22. Beezy Says:

PLK lovin this Chrismas shit..

23. Latarian Milton Says:

still dying @ SICK’s line a couple weeks back about how he used to be that cuddly gerald levert type cat *collapses* poz

24. SpotOn Says:

some ppl also dug mood muzik 3
    —————————–

^^^My main prob was with the beats too

25. I Fux Says:

vimeo.com/2274932

^^^ohhhh shit *dies dies dies*(c)Chea

26. KilluminattI7 Says:

Funniest shit ever typed on Nah Right

gaaaattt daaam.

this just reached an indescribable and unacheivable level of hilarity.

I had to return just to say that Pardon me I had to laugh at that..

27. Latarian Milton Says:

beezy r u max b????????????????????????????????????????????????

28. kevfresco Says:

nah that 5% thing is just trendy.

on second thought yea it was the puss prolly.

older bitches fuck n suck you to euphoria. there is no theological explanation for where that is but once you get there you dont wanna leave.

29. pockets Says:

before i listened to max b for the first time i thought his catchphrase owwww sounded more like “OUcchchh!!!” and then the other day i finally listened to one of his songs and it was a more relaxed owwww and it made so much more sense

30. Latarian Milton Says:

WOW

them rethuglicans don’t play – shit’s scary:

31. Latarian Milton Says:

pock peep my link – poz – look how karl gove went in shit’s crazy

32. Beezy Says:

beezy r u max b????????????????????????????????????????????????

^The Boss Don himself.

*Daps all my stanley’s in attendance*

33. b-ease Says:

These albums dropped in 2006.

^that’s what i said

Yes you did, my bad.

34. KilluminattI7 Says:

*previously unacheivable

I overstand your beef (nuuhn) wit cha manz tho s.i.c.k

reeks of a bedroom arrangement indeed

damn I HATE waitin on to give me a ride to the airport..

Already runnin on cp time as it is…

With winter weather fudgin ish up, I’m probably gonna be stuck in the terminal between and a loudest crying baby compettion for the better part of the next 47 hours SMH

35. I Fux Says:

A top level Republican IT consultant who was set to testify in a case alleging GOP election tampering in Ohio died in a plane crash late Friday night.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(c)Crazy

got damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. I Fux Says:

if youre flying out for the holidays you lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. sleep Says:

Young jeezy sounds like the best rapper alive when Ilisten to him on the tredmill.

38. landLORD Says:

———–

dont he know Jesus fell off ?

39. I Fux Says:

dont he know Jesus fell off ?

^^speaking so last night I went with the Wifey to this Christian Play of Jesus and shit. Ohhhhhh God I wish I brought a camera, shit was bonkers and I was dying of laughter. Plenty of top notch brainwashed bitches in there that got saved. I was incredibly entertained but not because of it being good but because of the sheer hilarity of people acting out the Jesus nativity scene and having a real little baby there. WOOO

40. Wavy Shprockets Says:

*daps beezy*

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

u zoned when u made public domain 2 my dude, u should make jm jones ask nicely for u to rejoin dip set on WSHH looking straight at the camera, then you should make him tattoo “I HEART BIGAVELLI” on his neck to seal the deal poz

GANGRENE!

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

*goes to do back story on S.I.C.K.’s post*
    that’s why I can’t sporadically frequent this mother fucker man, I dont know WHAT the fuck hes talkin about

42. Asher Roth Says:

Good on Bank$! He didnt need to do that, so bigg ups!

43. Cacaboy69 Says:

This is dude is preparing himself for his new career. He knows he’s not doing to good so he’s developing new relationship with his new co-workers and practicing on his skills. Serving a million people will make you platinum. Nowadays Hiphop is doing early retirements dont be mad cause McDonald’s is always hiring fam. U feel Lloyd u a bum n always be I might not be rich like ur boss but I’m living comfortable but u, u will be living back to your old days homie. I just hope ,hope I dont wish u bad I’m just talkin junk but I hope u Investing ur money into something that will keep upfloat. One..CAcaboy69 I strait sh*t u niggas