Truck North ft. Roscoe P. Coldchain – What It Has 2 Be

Everyone seems to be liquidating their Coldchain verses since the news this weekend. New music from Philly MC Truck North.

Truck North feat. Roscoe P. Coldchain – What It Has 2 Be

Previously: Truck North ft. Wale – Flyer Than The Rest

31 Responses to “Truck North ft. Roscoe P. Coldchain – What It Has 2 Be”

1. kevfresco Says:

i’s bout to say the same thing.

2. Beezy Says:

Max Beezy in the house!

3. A tribe called quest Says:

Isnt roscoe p supposed to be pharrels baby. Isnt this dude supposed to be the next lyrical force or some shit.

or did i get that wrong, pr the name wrong

*waits*

# pockets Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:29 pm

before i listened to max b for the first time i thought his catchphrase owwww sounded more like “OUcchchh!!!” and then the other day i finally listened to one of his songs and it was a more relaxed owwww and it made so much more sense

^A wavy revelation.

5. Darth Cipher Says:

i missed the news this weekend… what it bout???

6. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    # pockets Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:29 pm

^A wavy revelation.
    ——————————-

does this mean that pockets is surfin the wave

7. D_Block_4_life Says:

Top 10 albums since 2k?

8. I Fux Says:

dont he know Jesus fell off ?

^^speaking so last night I went with the Wifey to this Christian Play of Jesus and shit. Ohhhhhh God I wish I brought a camera, shit was bonkers and I was dying of laughter. Plenty of top notch brainwashed bitches in there that got saved. I was incredibly entertained but not because of it being good but because of the sheer hilarity of people acting out the Jesus nativity scene and having a real little baby there. WOOO

9. pockets Says:

yo LatMill i peeped the link wow that’s crazy to the tenth degree i am a believer these e-balloting Diebold machines especially are being tampered with

10. kevfresco Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

December 22nd, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    i missed the news this weekend… what it bout???

coldchain got bagged for a double murder.

11. Wavy Shprockets Says:

beezy u zoned when u made public domain 2 my dude, u should make jm jones ask nicely for u to rejoin dip set on WorldStarShitStop looking straight at the camera, then you should make him tattoo “I HEART BIGAVELLI” on his neck to seal the deal poz

GANGRENE!

# A tribe called quest Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:36 pm

D. Billz Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    # pockets Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:29 pm

^A wavy revelation.
    ——————————-

does this mean that pockets is surfin the wave

^I don’t know much. We’re gonna need more bro-signs on the wave for the proper gratification.

13. chea Says:

GANGRENE!

14. pockets Says:

^A wavy revelation.

^LMAO good stuff good stuff

but no, im not riding any wave unless i COSIN it HAHAHAA LMFAO HAHAH get it cosin cosign calculus fuck ya’ll nukkuhs

15. chea Says:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ pock u r a cunning linguist poz

16. pockets Says:

bro-signs

^broski i am confident i was the first to say that like last year im just saying

17. landLORD Says:

homosexuality is running rampant in the Black Churches … probably the White ones too … they like children though … mainstream American Christianity is such a fucking scam …

18. chea Says:

*adjusts yamaka*

happy channukah

*hops on my yamaha [||]*

*plays my harmonica*

Gain Greene > the Dips

# pockets Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 2:41 pm

bro-signs

^I agree. It needed a revival though.

21. Beezy Says:

beezy u zoned when u made public domain 2 my dude

>>Yeah mang, a nigga was waved off that Dour when I recorded that shit. I barely even remember the sessions.

>We already working on a Dip-Set reunion, but Jimmy isn’t involved. Thats all I can say now.

>>Chrissy already got that joint…she got it tatted on her ass.

GANGRENE!

>>Owww.

22. TheCo!!inB Says:

I believe the nigga is innocent in my heart (none) but I can testify that Sco is a wiyald nigga.

23. pockets Says:

mainstream American Christianity is such a fucking scam …

^bro…its christmas we got little tykes lurking on this site waiting to unwrap presents…

24. pockets Says:

*hops on my yamaha [||]*

^Yamaha CD-70 thats the motorcycle everyone in Pakistan rides on including me those times i drove it at the age of 12 that summer

25. chea Says:

beezy i put like half the chi on to u – poz. ok i really mean half the mailroom at my firm but that’s 3 or 4 cats on the southside bumping that wave out their whip and u know their baby mamas already put their other boyfriends on to it so who knows u might be the 2010 gucci mane of the chi

ok one question, what does gangrene mean. i know that it is a complication of necrosis (i.e., cell death) characterized by the decay of body tissues, but is gangrene ur management/producer/sour diesel carrier. please discuss

26. pockets Says:

i just brought my Eid tree i set it up in the living room

27. pockets Says:

it’s a palm tree

28. pockets Says:

^loll

29. pockets Says:

first time i heard that max b laugh like kheek-kheek-kheek-kheek i thought his mouth was dying

30. shemesh Says:

cam > hell rell > rest of dipset

31. DOM$ Says:

DAM TRUCK. i didn’t know it was like that. you lucky she my friend or else.