Video: Joell Ortiz & Joe Budden In The Studio

The homie Dallas Penn catches up with one half of Slaughterhouse in the studio, right before this episode of Joe Budden tv. Some funny shit as usual.

Added: Parts 2 & 3 after the jump.

Joe Buddens x JoeBuddensTV x Dallas Penn x BluCheezTV = the internets

Previously: Joell Ortiz feat. Joe Budden – Move On

Is it possible that the interview with the German magazine is what inspired Move On?

62 Responses to “Video: Joell Ortiz & Joe Budden In The Studio”

1. the-xfacta Says:

Finally some real MC’s

2. nation Says:

>> Dont go see THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL… Fucking trash! Waste of 110 minutes of my life

co-sign

3. G7 Says:

xfacta, nate, whudup?

4. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Ill watch Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure instead

5. the-xfacta Says:

Yo Siete big ups for the Royce link if you didn’t see it before..

Yo Nate, I just be f-ing with you duke, nothing personal…. *Daps*

6. G7 Says:

Royce, Elzhi, & Supastition: Best to do it

7. the-xfacta Says:

I gotta say right now Royce, Elzhi and Charles Ham are my favs in the game.. They are all putting in work!

8. G7 Says:

the-xfacta Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 10:47 pm
    Yo Siete big ups for the Royce link if you didn’t see it before..

^no doubt. I’ve been looking for a no DJ version and finally found it. I couldn’t take Green Lantern screaming all over it. shit is annoying.

9. pockets Says:

pock i saw slumdog shit was CHUCH

^AWWWWWWW MAN || i wanna watch that so bad, that and the Wrestler look mad freaking good im deifnitely watching both like next week

u gotta peep Grand Tarino, clint eastwood calling korean gooks for two hours >>>>

also Frost/Nixon was pretty good

10. chea Says:

# the-xfacta Says:
    December 21st, 2008 at 10:49 pm

this the type of nucca to get dressed up to post on NR, favorite fitted, best pair of akdmks jeans, and some air1s to top it off – logs on and goes in

11. pockets Says:

dont get me started on the day the earth stood still i snuck into that piece of shit and wanted to rip the cusion off the chair and suffocate keanu reeves whoa *surfer look* *head rotates in stunned position* im an alien

12. the-xfacta Says:

pockets Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 10:55 pm

————–

Wifey, Lil Facta & I went to see that shit last night.. I wanted to leave during the movie but I already spent $45 on popcorn, nachos and drinks

13. the-xfacta Says:

First Constantine and now The Day Earth Stood Still.. Fuck Keanu Reeves! That nigga is now on my Nicholas Cage shit list

14. the-xfacta Says:

never

^^^^^^
    fuck peyton

19. chea Says:

lolololololol *dead*

20. blaze22 Says:

I really don’t see whats so special about Budden. Ortiz shits on him every song they do. Its not even close.

21. the-xfacta Says:

Ortiz shitted on Nas on that ‘Ghetto’ joint

22. chea Says:

u hav to spend time with budden and let him get in ur head and marinate in ur mental for a minute

23. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Budden’s nice

but so far on all these slaughterhouse songs he’s had the weakest verses

Crooked I or Royce probably have had the nicest verses on these collabos

24. the-xfacta Says:

Joe Buddens only writes heat when he’s cracked up

25. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Joe Buddens only writes heat when he’s cracked up

and when his supply of anti depressants runs out

26. chea Says:

YO DON’T WATCH ME WATCH TV. PARROTS ALWAYS LAND ON THEIR FEET. RAN INTO THIS BIRD THE OTHER NITE WHO CAME TO THE RESCUE. NOW I GOT THE NEW CAGE RIGHT ABOVE THE FISH FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS TO MYSELF

BEEN TO A LOT OF XMAS PARTIES LATELY. RAN INTO THESE COOR GUYS WHO WERE IN THE XMAS SPILIT. TIS THE SEASON TO BE JORRY FARARARARARARA

LOOOOOOOL nate peep the parrot new shit’s hilarious

27. the-xfacta Says:

You knows how’s Iz dewz…… No drops!

Cyberthugz Oldies and Outtakes

28. chea Says:

great blog

29. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

remember when people on here where writing fake joe budden verses

good times

30. chea Says:

oh shit nate u already sent me that parrot ish my bad *dead*

31. chea Says:

# E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    December 21st, 2008 at 11:26 pm

remember when people on here where writing fake joe budden verses

good times

that was me thanks

32. the-xfacta Says:

G-I-A-N-T-S

33. nation Says:

>> Yo Nate, I just be f-ing with you duke, nothing personal…. *Daps*

no doubt X

post updated

34. blaze22 Says:

Never thought I would hear John Madden say ” They got their swagger back”

35. sleep Says:

Giants win

36. the-xfacta Says:

Giants won I’m out ya’ Peace!

37. pockets Says:

hell yea chea i always go to rottentomatos first to peep how a movie is no doubt

WOOOOOOOO GIANTS

lmao @ brendan jacobs: “i wanted to come out here…and just run straight into people”

38. chea Says:

ok time 2 sleep peace and much love to ya

39. pockets Says:

chea easily was rapping > than budden he had giant Wins like brendan jacobs RAAOOOOOWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. stojakovic.

40. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I’m trying to search through the archives to find those posts of the fake budden verses

lol

41. nation Says:

>> dont get me started on the day the earth stood still i snuck into that piece of shit and wanted to rip the cusion off the chair and suffocate keanu reeves

*dead*

>> film only had a 20% fresh rating why did everyone see it smh, rotten tomatoes bitches!

word up, i hear you on that. my man just pointed out the Top Critics tab on top of the page, for a more accurate opinion

42. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Sean Price murdered the shit outta this:

43. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

P!

44. sleep Says:

Guys like jacobs don’t have long careers cause they take such a beating, but its fun to watch.

45. nation Says:

P!

46. pockets Says:

47. pockets Says:

nation i was watching that sean price on da spot, that day i watched all sean price clips on youtube and was discovering him ||. he spit that verse on that dj babu album ft. mf doom.

48. pockets Says:

that on da spot with freeway and corey was the best one

49. nation Says:

>> yo nation u know u gotta hook me up with any dvd screeners for these award nominated flicks…ahh u gotta love award season, this is the time of the year the studios send out hundreds of screeners to the guilds and award voters and the time of the year these high quality flicks start appearing online.

50. A tribe called quest Says:

sleep Says:
    December 22nd, 2008 at 12:01 am
    ————————–

say that to jerome bettis

51. pockets Says:

wow lol nation we on the same wavelength, like two surfers

52. A tribe called quest Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    December 21st, 2008 at 11:16 pm
    Budden’s nice

but so far on all these slaughterhouse songs he’s had the weakest verses

Crooked I or Royce probably have had the nicest verses on these collabos
    ————————————————

Thats all debatable. I think he had to the second hardest verse on onslaught behind joell. And he had the second hardest behind crooked in the first slaughter house records. So its not like hes off his game.

If it wasnt for charles grind joe budden might be the artist of the year

55. pockets Says:

ayo im nah right and its like twelve fourty three
    im stepping in the ring and im tellin em to ring the bell early please
    got my keyboard out and im bored n im typing still
    pretending like this comb aint a comb and this mic is real
    now its twelve fourty five, am
    spray em, with comments, bomb it
    now its fourty six its kinda early-ish
    plus im on my fourty fifth hershey kiss
    on caffeine with this half empty cup of milk
    with a couple milfs, gilfs, and double-g-ilfs
    yea
    just listened to mad sean p free’s
    tellin them to free sean p please
    listen
    im packing the heat packing the gat and the steel
    packin the packs in the back of the wheels
    sean
    oops i mean pockets
    holla

56. nation Says:

>> wow lol nation we on the same wavelength, like two surfers

lol, ayo?

57. landLORD Says:

now its fourty six its kinda early-ish
    plus im on my fourty fifth hershey kiss

58. landLORD Says:

now its fourty six its kinda early-ish
    plus im on my fourty fifth hershey kiss

—————-

SMH

59. GEE Says:

I think that slaughterhouse should add Stat Quo to the crew and they would be one of the illest rap group ever . 1

60. 911 Says:

Yo’ nation how’s the queen put your government…er’ parliament on pause for a day? I have some rather ignorant homosapiens in my politics class, who couldn’t believe or understand how the queen still reigned(no dollar day) in canada. Of all my worldly contacts I have none that hail from canada, prolly’ a plus. A canadian perspective is needed, isn’t StateofGrace from Canada…? scans archives….

props on any info, *bookmarks post*.

peace.

61. pockets Says:

oh shit land ur face just reminded me to listen to the preface

lol @ nayshe

62. Terence Says:

YO, I SPOTTED THE NIGGA BUDDENS IN MILITARY MALL IN NORFOLK, VA. KOOL MUTHAFUCA YO!