Mikkey Halsted – La La (Produced by No I.D.)

Something new off the Special Edition of his Uncrowned King Mixtape.

Mikkey Halsted – La La (Produced by No I.D.)

Props to Decatur Dan.

Edit: Andrew explains in the comments that this song is actually Superstar Part 2, the follow up to the Kanye West produced track.

Previously: Mikkey Halstead – Uncrowned King (Mixtape)

74 Responses to “Mikkey Halsted – La La (Produced by No I.D.)”

1. the-xfacta Says:

?

2. nation Says:

did anybody know this is who Kanye was talking about on Last Call

3. the-xfacta Says:

Kayne West? He’s an mc?

4. the-xfacta Says:

*Starts a Smooth R&B Blog for the Grown & Sexy*

5. foekist Says:

joffe jo Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 7:15 pm
    the end of the eagles game…smh……damn reggie brown got block knocked off.

keyword = block

It’s been too long since a quality D Block Album. Eskay since you from yonkers, ask Kiss what the fuckin dill iz son…

6. the-xfacta Says:

They LOX need to drop Sheek Louch and then drop an album

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

I need a hug….I HATE DESEAN JACKSON!!! I HOPE HIS PENIS FALLS OFF AND HIS BALLS SINK!

8. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Mexicans are not to be fucked with.

That cover up there ^^ is blasphemous. Only one fella can rock a crown tilted to the side and that fella is the GOAT.

9. the-xfacta Says:

*Hugs Cici*………….But fuck the Eagles!

10. the-xfacta Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 7:28 pm

—-

Americans can’t click these links

11. foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 7:24 pm
    They LOX need to drop Sheek Louch and then drop an album

$$

Man the Lox aren’t complete without Sheek… Whether he can fuck wit Styles or Jada or not. The Lox are legendary. you should log off for such a blasphemus comment. You lucky I’m too lazy to see what blashemous mean, otherwise I’d use it again.

12. the-xfacta Says:

foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 7:31 pm

December 21st, 2008 at 7:24 pm
    They LOX need to drop Sheek Louch and then drop an album

—————-

These dudes ain’t drop an album since ’98 or something son… Styles is the only good artist in the group……

What the fuck makes someone a legend? Being around a long fucking time doesn’t makes you a legend that makes you an old motherfucker in the game (see Ice-T)……. That’s what the LOX are. You can’t drop two albums (The first one being a complete fucking dud) and be a legend.

13. foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 7:30 pm
    EnglandRepresent Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 7:28 pm

—-

Americans can’t click these links

“sho you right Ray-Ray!” (c) little bad mutherfucker from South Central Movie

14. EnglandRepresent Says:

Americans can’t click these links

^^Americans can’t do a lot of shit but I’m pretty sure you can click those links.

^^Word to x-facta

15. Big Homie Says:

Hail to the Redskins. Hail victory.

16. the-xfacta Says:

EngladRepresent=International Cornball

17. the-xfacta Says:

*Daps Bighomie-son*

18. Andrew Barber Says:

@ Nation…I did.

19. the-xfacta Says:

Dear Mikkey Halsted,

I’m writing to inform you that Biggie Smalls would like his crown back!

Sincerly,

All Rap Fans

20. foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 7:36 pm
    foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 7:31 pm

December 21st, 2008 at 7:24 pm
    They LOX need to drop Sheek Louch and then drop an album

—————-

These dudes ain’t drop an album since ‘98 or something son… Styles is the only good artist in the group……

$$

say what you want, but another properly developed Lox album would take the game over. Word. But it’s gotta be properly sprinkled with a couple club/commercial joints of course… Which is something the Lox have never seemed to figure out how to do without J Lo’s/Mary J’s assistance

21. the-xfacta Says:

foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 7:55 pm

———

And it’s taken them 10 years to figure this out? They just need to drop an album and not feature any damn body but themselves. When you have 3 niggas in a group why the fuck do you need guest appearances anyway?

22. Andrew Barber Says:

Oh yeah, by the way, this is actually “La La (Superstar Pt.2)” the follow up to “Superstar” Pt. 1 which was produced by Kanye West.

Here’s the track for reference…just in case you wanted it:

23. the-xfacta Says:

Styles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest of the LOX

24. foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:01 pm
    Styles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest of the LOX

$$

I agree, I mean styles got more songs on my ipod than anybody, but you can’t tell me me “We are the Streets” wasn’t hardbody, son.

25. the-xfacta Says:

foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:03 pm

December 21st, 2008 at 8:01 pm
    Styles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest of the LOX

———

Ohhh no doubt!! That album was crazy!!!!

Felony Niggas>>>>>>>>>

26. Willi Bo Bo Says:

Mickey Cool But
    check these cats out

27. EnglandRepresent Says:

It’s 93.2 degrees here today. My knackers are sweating heavy.

28. EnglandRepresent Says:

Ay X did you mention you think Money,Power,Respect is cheeks?

29. EnglandRepresent Says:

Money,Power,Respect used to get continual burn in my vehicle until some muppet nicked it.

30. the-xfacta Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:09 pm
    Ay X did you mention you think Money,Power,Respect is cheeks?

——————-

No… Ashy Ass Cheeks (See:Cheeks)

31. the-xfacta Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:10 pm

—————

I only listened to MPR to hear the MPR song when DMX’ verse came on…… X killed that shit!

32. joffe jo Says:

damn that mpr album was tight yeah they had some of those shiny suit songs but shit they were produced by puff and like ye said they couldn’t figure out how to market the lox them negroes are too much for the white men in suits to market that’s the problem with the rap game now

33. foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:05 pm
    foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:03 pm

December 21st, 2008 at 8:01 pm
    Styles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest of the LOX

———

Ohhh no doubt!! That album was crazy!!!!

Felony Niggas>>>>>>>>>

$$

“You told me” was my shit. Gets me recollections of boostin, sellin/smokin mad weed, going everywhere in Tims and…. mad other incriminatin shit…. Anyways, Those were the days, got damn I miss college….

34. the-xfacta Says:

Any Young Berg Album (past or present)>>>>>Money,Power,Respect

35. the-xfacta Says:

foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:13 pm
    ——

Ohhh no doubt!! That album was crazy!!!!

Felony Niggas>>>>>>>>>

—-

Oh hell yeah that was the shit.. Fucking beat was sick

*Hides Tims*

36. foekist Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:08 pm
    It’s 93.2 degrees here today. My knackers are sweating heavy.

$$

it’s 29 degrees here, B. Grip up, shun.. no homo.

37. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^I ain’t listened to that album in about 3 years since my copy got half-inched but it had some dope songs on there.

38. foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:13 pm
    Any Young Berg Album (past or present)>>>>>Money,Power,Respect

$$

drink 87 octane with a splash of ammonia.

39. joffe jo Says:

ay england reppa that k-lash mixtape you sent me is on point when is he putting out another album

40. joffe jo Says:

young berg who is this dude smh

41. the-xfacta Says:

Top 5 careers that faded the fastest:

1. DMX
    2. Ma$e
    3. Curtis Jackson
    4. Dogg Pound
    5. Snow (he lick that boom boom down)

42. foekist Says:

“We Are the Streets” is one of the best albums of the 00’s…. Black Rob’s “Life Story” had a couple tight jawns too. Brings back more memory’s of smokin beedee’s and weed and a whole lot of other illegal shit. LOL

43. the-xfacta Says:

Black Rob Report>>Life Story

Too bad only Black Rob, His mama & me were the only ones to cop it

44. the-xfacta Says:

Beedee aren’t illegal.. SMFH

45. foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:25 pm
    Beedee aren’t illegal.. SMFH

$$

i know, son. I was sayin that it reminded me of other shit that I did that WAS illegal. I copped beedees wit our 40 oz’s after practice. I know about that 45 second buzz, lol

46. the-xfacta Says:

Souped up Black N Milds>>>Beedees

47. the-xfacta Says:

BX All Fucking Day!!

I’m out!

48. the-xfacta Says:

*Prepars to watch The NY Football Giants beat the shit outta the Panthers*

49. foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:28 pm
    Souped up Black N Milds>>>Beedees

???

you talkin bout shakin the tobacco out and puttin it back in? pause.

50. the-xfacta Says:

foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:31 pm

December 21st, 2008 at 8:28 pm
    Souped up Black N Milds>>>Beedees

???

you talkin bout shakin the tobacco out and puttin it back in? pause.

————

Fo Sheez

51. foekist Says:

swear 2 God sometimes I miss college… Being able to smoke alot of quality cheeba, fuck alot of bitches, and eat for free all day everyday… As a 22 year old, who could ask for more?

52. the-xfacta Says:

Eli For Pres>>Obama

53. the-xfacta Says:

foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:33 pm

————

54. the-xfacta Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:37 pm

————

*Edit*

Why did you stop…I do the shit now.. Well except I fuck the same bitch my wife daily bi-weekly

55. joffe jo Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:40 pm

December 21st, 2008 at 8:37 pm

————

*Edit*

^^^^^^^
    lol I was about to say you the luckiest married man around

56. foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:37 pm
    foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:33 pm

————

$$

Man, please… I done dodged enough STD/baby mama situations. I’m very happy with my wife to be.

57. joffe jo Says:

brandon jacobs is a beast

58. the-xfacta Says:

foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:46 pm

December 21st, 2008 at 8:37 pm
    foekist Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 8:33 pm

————

————–

Yo I gotta agree B.. When I was in my early 20’s I used to play Russian Roullette with my dick on the daily (||)… My motto was ‘Fuck Condoms’…. But when it was time to get tested I used to be scared as a bitch……

59. foekist Says:

$$

word 2 muvah the shit is the hardest shit ever to get to work, but a marriage is the most rewarding shit ever. Most of the time it be my fault, but w/e w/e

60. foekist Says:

I be wantin to crack her muthafuckin castle greyskull but that’s my dog, my homey, she roll my blunts Foe me, she cook my meals, she… Do alot of shit Foe a nigga, she spiritual… AND she got some good ass box. I can’t complain.

61. the-xfacta Says:

Jacobs is that nigga

62. foekist Says:

jacobs is a monster. one of them niggaz us DB’s used to cuss at the Linebackers in the huddle for us havin to tackle, on some “yall scary ass niggas on some bullshit!” type shit.

63. G7 Says:

Bar Exam 2 (no skits, no DJ)

64. the-xfacta Says:

Yo good fucking look Siete!

*Daps*

65. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^No idea chief. He’s been AWOL for a minute.

66. nation Says:

>> No idea chief. He’s been AWOL for a minute.

not true. check out http://nahright.co.uk/news

67. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^I didn’t know about this shit. lol.

68. EnglandRepresent Says:

not true. check out http://nahright.co.uk/news

^^What are you on about Nate? Taking the piss?

69. the-xfacta Says:

fucking Giants!

70. joffe jo Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 9:26 pm

^^I didn’t know about this shit. lol.

^^^^^^^
    palin and co = white trash ass alaska NIGGERS

71. EnglandRepresent Says:

not true. check out nahright.co.uk/news

^^What are you on about Nate? Taking the piss??

72. EnglandRepresent Says:

I’d still nail Palin and her daughter though, preferrably at the same time.

73. the-xfacta Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 21st, 2008 at 9:33 pm
    I’d still nail Palin and her daughter though, preferrably at the same time.

They’re white trash.. I wouldn’t stick my pinky toe in either one.. I’d never bless a white chick with this dizznick

74. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Mikkey Halsted In The Studio With No I.D. Says:

[…] Previously: Mikkey Halsted – La La (Produced by No I.D.) […]