Video: What You Can Expect From Dame Dash

51 Responses to “Video: What You Can Expect From Dame Dash”

1. I Fux Says:

*pours champagne on self*

2. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*gets hit in the head with bottle*

*bottle dosen’t beak*

*rocks keds*

*starts a reality show on bet*

3. Ty big's Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 18th, 2008 at 12:56 pm
    Pete Rosenberg is a fan of hip hop, above all else, and he is unable to contain his enthusiasm (none)….I understand how that could irk some, but IMO, that’s just him being him, and not trying to fake like he’s cool and unimpressed…

authenicity>>>”being real”

…. co-sign I appreciate that he really loves and respects the culture and really truly admiers the people he is talking too, it’s kind of hard not to come across as a dickrider to some if your interviewing someone you have been listening to and semi idolizing your whole life

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*gets hit in the head with bottle*

*bottle dosen’t beak*

*rocks keds*

*starts a reality show on bet*

***LOL

5. pockets Says:

that would be some ill shit if bush caught the shoe and beamed that shit right back in dudes face

^werd like if he ducked it and then turned around and picked it up off the floor and chucked it back like in junior high school paperball fights

6. pockets Says:

when i saw that shoe toss for the first time i instantly thought back to that time me and my family were in a rickshaw in Pakistan and our driver cut into the line at the gas station in front of another rickshaw driver, the two of them got out cursed at each other, stared at each other for two seconds, and then both simulatneously took off their right sandals and proceeded to slap each other with their shoes turn by turn as my family and the other family watched in horror. im not even joking. land was right when he said hitting someone with ur shoe is a great sign of disrespect in foreign lands (c) the nigga that raped me

7. RoBaBank Says:

* does the freekey zeekey shimmy*

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Exactly- like, if Eskay interviews Jay-z, it’ll probably be on location from a hammock, or maybe a 2 person jacuzzi (none)

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF- I really hate Jason Whitlock…that’s all…

10. Joe 88 Says:

I’m starting to feel bad for dame. He hasn’t been himself since the break up. Like Jay-Z broke his virginity or something, lol

11. RoBaBank Says:

yeaaa then one reporter screams SHOEE FIGHT and everybodies throwing shoes and shit

12. I Fux Says:

whatever I just dont like that nigga’s sense of entitlement, hip-hop doesnt owe anybody shit

13. b-ease Says:

*fucking dead*

14. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

What You Can Expect From Dame Dash

15. I Fux Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 18th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    LF- I really hate Jason Whitlock…that’s all…

^ ^i like his writing

16. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

RoBaBank Says:

December 18th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    * does the freekey zeekey shimmy*

GATTTTTTTTTTTTT!

17. b-ease Says:

I’m starting to feel bad for dame. He hasn’t been himself since the break up.

Word. I can’t watch the video at work, but I don’t think I’m even gonna peep it when I get back to the crib. Shit’s depressing.

18. pockets Says:

^hip hop owes me fourty bucks i bought some cds that have aged horribly (sir mix a lot – Big Booty Blowout Volume XII)

19. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

RoBaBank Says:

December 18th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    * does the freekey zeekey shimmy*

GATTTTTTTTTTT!

20. b-ease Says:

I really hate Jason Whitlock…that’s all…

That’s the TOM dude right?

21. b-ease Says:

but I don’t think I’m even gonna peep it when I get back to the crib.

Who am I kidding?

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

December 18th, 2008 at 1:18 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 18th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    LF- I really hate Jason Whitlock…that’s all…

^ ^i like his writing

****Kinda- I have ambivalent feelings about duke’s columns, he’s a mainstream version of Bol…SMH @ Whitlock filling in (none) for Jim Rome on the radio, and having Tech N9ne as a guest, talking about he was the G.O.A.T.

23. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

LMAO! that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ByrdGang shit is TOO Classic!

24. rex hussla Says:

It’s crazy how a white baseball player whooping his girls’ ass doesn’t get any pub on espn…if it was a black nfl or nba player it’d be breaking news, automatic 45 game suspension, etc. etc.

25. I Fux Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 18th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

^^ ^I posted that shit

26. Ty big's Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 18th, 2008 at 1:16 pm

…… word and I was gonna use that same exact example but didn’t want to get accused of hating ….

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 18th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    LF- I really hate Jason Whitlock…that’s all…

agrees

27. Joe 88 Says:

LMAO! that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ByrdGang shit is TOO Classic!

^co-sign. freeky shimmy was the funniest part

28. rex hussla Says:

*no white guilt*

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^ ^I posted that shit

(c) the nigga who raped pockets

30. pockets Says:

^We now interrupt the State of the Union speech to bring to you news of Kobe smashing a white chick in colorado. Yes, colorado this is shocking.

# Joe 88 Says:
    December 18th, 2008 at 1:07 pm

Did anyone see the tone trump clip of him dissing loaded lux? He went hard on loaded & NY

aint that what ya’ll say, eat a dick no homo b, pause

lol, I never heard him rap, but my money is on loaded lux, lol

^Yo, I’ve been watchin’ Tone Trump fuckery for the last 3 days. Mike Knox and Joey Jihad went in on him. And I fuckin’ died watchin’ him go at Lux.

“sweatpants and boots ass nigga”

32. pockets Says:

*no white guilt*

^said the nigga that raped icon

33. Joe 88 Says:

mutha, mutha fuck all of you niggas, i’m uncle murder a.k.a I run NY nigga

^Perfect song to play riding down other niggas blocks.

34. Ty big's Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 18th, 2008 at 1:17 pm

….. and you feel this way cause he is a Jew ? how many people be it artists radio personality fans or bloggers don’t have that sense of entitlement ? why is he the only one who hold that standard too, not trying to start a whole big debate but that makes no sense to me 98 % of the world thinks they are entitled to shit they have no business being entitled too ….

# I Fux Says:
    December 18th, 2008 at 1:17 pm

^Cosign. I just DON’T like that nigga. One of those types that I wanna trip when they walk by.

36. pockets Says:

i like u Ty u got balls, i like that

37. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Word…I’m planning on writing a book based on that premise, once I get my reparations check….

38. I Fux Says:

….. and you feel this way cause he is a Jew ?

^ Nope I feel that why cause of what he has said. I dont feel him that tough, honestly I listen to the show cuz of Ciph. Whatever dog and Jason Whitlock gets it in writing. I fuck with him heavy

39. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

pockets Says:

December 18th, 2008 at 1:26 pm
    i like u Ty u got balls, i like that

(c) Pox talking to the guy next to him @ the urinal, right before he got raped

40. Joe 88 Says:

@ Billz

41. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I really can’t stand Bill Plaschke’s writing

42. pockets Says:

One of those types that I wanna trip when they walk by.

^billz with all do respect ur the type that puts his scully hat in the spare tire of a car in front of the building ur headed to because u dont wanna go all the way back to the car (c) that time u did that and told us on nah right

43. kevfresco Says:

these rappers sound like a weak ass loop
    these rappers sound like a weak as loop
    these rappers sound like a weak ass…oops
    could neva fall in that group witcha
    ya correspondance aint nann but a fluke nicca
    my core audience want nann but the truth nicca
    u can get it quika than this punchline hits ya
    that aint a gift of gab nah thas a hint of fag
    splashed ova a track w/a clothing line you got a swag?
    but how the fucks that?

44. I Fux Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

December 18th, 2008 at 1:28 pm
    I really can’t stand Bill Plaschke’s writing

^^ I used to kind of fuck with him, he fell off.

45. KilluminattI7 Says:

>>>SMH @ Whitlock filling in (none) for Jim Rome on the radio, and having Tech N9ne as a guest, talking about he was the G.O.A.T.

——
    u serious?

>>I youtube duke & he seems like a bully, like the type that pick on lil ninjas, he did have this one ninja shook in his car, & slapped this other ninja with a belt. He’s not gonna live too long acting like that

^I haven’t youtubed him yet, but he was braggin’ on WSHH that he used to chase niggas up the street with belts n’ shit. That sound like some ignant ass Philly shit. Haddy said he rolled up on him and asked him “what’s poppin” and nothin’ happen. Then he clowned him and said he’s a Muslim Blood.

>>I gotta check out the mike knox shit, I just can’t listen to joey for too long tho, I just keep seeing him streched out with his hands in the air like he went to a old school hip hop show.

^Cosign. Sucker punch or not, that knockout makes me not take him seriously.

47. Ty big's Says:

pockets Says:
    December 18th, 2008 at 1:26 pm
    i like u Ty u got balls, i like that

aayyyyyoooo ? but * daps with a pause *

I Fux Says:
    December 18th, 2008 at 1:26 pm
    ….. and you feel this way cause he is a Jew ?

….. word I can’t tell you who to like and not to like but I fucks with Pete because everytime I see/hear him I just see/hear someone who loves hip-hop and has such a crazy appreciation of dope underground hip-hop and everyone has had that feeling where they hear a song first and thats there shit and then all of a sudden everyones bumping it and your like damn that was my shit why you got to take it from me, as for him calling fat joe’s album trash then being diplomatic on the radio well when your a radio personality thats your job it’s part of the politics fat joe definitely has some pull over there at hot 97 so if pete says the wrong thing its a wrap for him, and listen when he talks about how amazed and lucky he is to meet these people who he grew up idolizing and now he is playing records with them and interviewing with them or even going out spinning with them like q-tip, I used to DJ don’t have much time for it now but if I had the chance to DJ with q-tip everyone around me would hate me for years cause I would never and I mean never stop talking about it

48. Joe 88 Says:

somebody up that pop champagne parody with the girls wanna have fun playing in the backround

49. sleep Says:

Almost.a week and I’m still playing that uncle murda I’m suprised.

50. reasonable doubt Says:

Anyone that speak about Jigga aint SHIT without Jay.Dame,you’ve been on jiggaz dick n clips since way back!I’d kill you myself if I knew where you lived talking shit bout whom you owe your money to.If it wasnt for jay-z you’d be wasting days away hoping for cats like Kanyeezy(Great artist).You can have my dick and balls for merry Christmas dame.Mother FUCK you and everyone else on Jiggas case….He’s too busy making billions.What are you making dame?Receding from hundred millies to plain millies?FUCK YOU dame…CEO my cum mother fuck you!!

Two nuts and a dick dame,Merry x-mas you and Jim motherfucking jones

51. reasonable doubt Says:

Dame needs money and since JIGGAZ THE SOURCE its only LOGICAL to mention him.Dame you such a bitch,such a dick sucker,slap dame for me anybody standing next to him.Thats what bitches get,a hot slap!I hate anybody talking shit ono jay,just cant stand it,sorry dame but dayum,how bad do you need the money????FUCK YOU!!Four nuts and two donkey dicks in your throat,Happy new year sucker.Jim Jones aint worth my time.Go plastic first motherfucker in order to hear from me.FUCK BOTH OF YOU!!