So, You Wanna Freestyle

KiD CuDi PacMan Freestyle On A-List Radio

Crack Distributors Radio Presents Q Da Kid Freestyle

Willy NorthPole OnDaSpot Freestyle

302 Responses to “So, You Wanna Freestyle”

1. pfunktheking Says:

kid cudi!

2. I Fux Says:

Who Wanna Battle????????

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Freestyle = Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam (80’s Style)

4. Joe 88 Says:

The last 2 are the same eskay

5. I Fux Says:

Heavy D feat Sizzla off his new album this shit bangs, did y’all hear it?

I was just listening to The Victory is in my Clutches by Jay electronic, serendiptious he drops a new little song today

6. Chase Says:

Fact – the best hiphop album did not come from the west (why is this concept inconceiveable)

Fact – the best hiphop album rhymes with stillmatic (total coinscendence) (False)

Fact – Doggystyle is dope but its not even better than Liquid swords (I may be biased to this comparison because I was one of the people that slept on this album)

7. Joe 88 Says:

4. Illmatic

1. It Was Written
    2. Illmattic
    3. God’s Son
    4. Lost Tapes

9. Big Homie Says:

I think some people tend to put their FAVORITE album over albums that is clearly BETTER than their favorite album.

It is okay to say I like A better than B even though B is the better album.

10. A tribe called quest Says:

——————————————

OB4CL
    illmatic
    RTD
    RD
    IRONMAN
    SC

all that is debatable came from ny

11. Ty big's Says:

What I think your missing ty is that when people say “so and so may drop the next illmatic”, it’s always in reference to a debut album. Illmatic is slightly overrated (just in the sense that its NOT the greatest hiphop album ever), but it set the standard for how to come in the game and make a flawless debut.

… this is true but theres a few debuts I’d argue are > illmatic, the first that comes to mind is Food & Liquor * chris rock voice * Yeah I said it

illmatic was dope as hell at the time but how many really go back and bump it from front to back that often of albums I grew up on and go back to listen to I never get around to listening to illmatic except for a few choice cuts

12. kevfresco Says:

“i will rap circles around these new erkels” (c) Jada

13. I Fux Says:

It is okay to say I like A better than B even though B is the better album.

^^ word to me secretly liking to listen to the Pretty Toney LP more than any other Ghostface album

14. the real truth Says:

Nas > Any West Coast Artist except Cube

*Listens To Halftime*

15. Big Homie Says:

*can’t keep up with all these acronym album titles*

*plays SPCFM*

16. A tribe called quest Says:

psssh smfh @ forgetting Midnight marauders and low end theory

i dont deserve my name.

MM LET > RD RTD Doggy style

MM > OB4CL

17. D_Block_4_life Says:

So d-block, all bullshit aside, you honestly don’t think Ghost can/should be mentioned alongside Hov when speaking of the GOATs?
    I just don’t think Ghost is close to Jay on the GOAT list, like not top 5 but more like top 10. Ghost has an incredible body of work but i just think their are a hand full of people ahead of him hence why they shouldn’t be directly compared. As far as hip hop heads go i do see the argument but i still maintain that Jay is head and shoulders above Ghost and thats just how i feel about it.

18. A tribe called quest Says:

q and phife > rae and ghost

red and meth > rae and ghost

19. Chase Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:32 pm
    ——————————————

OB4CL
    illmatic
    RTD
    RD
    IRONMAN
    SC

all that is debatable came from ny

^Key word here is “debatable” which means that the point can be argued both ways.

As Big Homie said, I may just like Doggystyle alot, but honestly i don’t like any album more than Life After, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that I think that doggystyle was the best album ever put together. And this was snoops debut album also.

20. Joe 88 Says:

Tubesteak brings the pain to T-Pain

^nigga how you gon be on konvict record label & you aint never been locked up? We been locked up in every jail, i’m bout to call the police on us right now

*Dead*

21. Chase Says:

As Big Homie said, I may just like Doggystyle alot (paws)

22. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

gizmodo.com/5112096/huge-hole-found-on-earths-magnetic-field-run-around-in-panic-now

23. Ty big's Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    I actually seen more ninjas on this site defend KC more than AG, what the fuck man? That should be illegal, lol

…. now this I can agree on however neither are even close to seeing the black album

24. I Fux Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:33 pm
    “i will rap circles around these new erkels” (c) Jada

^^^^^Fucking dead

25. A tribe called quest Says:

—————————-

what i meant about being “debatable” is… all that is debatable for goat album comes from the east thats all

26. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost has an incredible body

^Ayo!

27. kevfresco Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:32 pm

IDK about that…’amerikkkas most wanted’ had maaaad niggas wearing lumberjacks, hi-tecs, bandanas, and wantin to kill niggas before these n.y. MCs wanted to rhyme about killin niggas.

28. the real truth Says:

*Bumps Ny State of Mind*

Sad tht LL Cool has a couple classics and bcuz of recent Drops is often left out of the discussion

29. Rockabye Says:

SMH again: roomie’s always on some Dave Matthews Band shit, just said “You know what I realized? The version of ‘Stand Up’ from the 2007 tour…”

People like these need to self-sterilize.

30. Big Homie Says:

^ Exactly… so that is where all these false facts come in to play when debating on albums and how they get the “overated” label because people will say anything to say so and so is better than so and so. You would be lying to yourself and us if you sat here for hours saying Pretty Tony > Supreme Clientel or Iron and listing facts.

Fux and I can admit that Pretty Tony is or one of our favorite Ghost album, (def in my top 3) but it is not better than Supreme Clientel and Ironman.

31. b-ease Says:

red and meth > rae and ghost

Look, I like “How High” as much as the next guy. And Red’s a GOAT, and Meth couldve been. But you’re bugging.

Cuban Linx, Ironman, collabs on Fishscale and SC > Red and Meth’s collarborative catalogue

32. I Fux Says:

^^ I just copped what y’all think

33. Chase Says:

^Ok. I got you. And I don’t disagree with any of those albums being up for GOAT album at all. But to say that Doggystyle doesnt even belong in the conversation is blasphemy.

34. b-ease Says:

It is sad, but he did it to himself.

35. the real truth Says:

How High >>>>>

36. D_Block_4_life Says:

Shit ill tell you right now Pretty tone and Fishscale are my Fav ghost joints with Fishscale in the front

Daps my nigga Fux

37. Joe 88 Says:

And Red’s a GOAT, and Meth couldve been. But you’re bugging.

*Stops rapping*

*Doesn’t wanna turn into a animal*

lol

38. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 3:35 pm
    q and phife > rae and ghost

red and meth > rae and ghost

plug one aka posdnous and dave aka trugoy the dove > q-tip and phife

and I’m a die hard tribe fan

but stakes is high might just be my favorite album EVER

39. the real truth Says:

It is sad, but he did it to himself.

Co-Sign…dont remember the last time i actually heard an LL track

40. kevfresco Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:34 pm
    psssh smfh @ forgetting Midnight marauders and low end theory

i dont deserve my name.

MM LET > RD RTD Doggy style

MM > OB4CL

CO-SIGN…

but yeah homie…change ya screen name. you’ve shamed the native legacy a few times on here.

41. b-ease Says:

That’s an opinion. A poorly supported one at that.

There can be arguments made for Death Certificate and Chronic for best hiphop album.

42. Rockabye Says:

Leave you with twelve shells in your mouth like a carton of eggs.

43. kevfresco Says:

*salutes Fux*

44. I Fux Says:

Ive been on the De La Soul > ATCQ

just look at the whole AOI series and De La Soul has consistently dropped dope albums and 3feet high and rising is top10 album ever, so wtf gives?

*daps Dblock*

*listens to Heavy D and Sizzla agian*

45. the real truth Says:

ATCQ >>>>>

I cant think of anyone from the east relle fuckin with them (n/h)

46. Big Homie Says:

For instance that girl I was telling you about earlier who texted me about her and a friend having a Hov album arguement. Well she said she loves the Black Album more than Blueprint but admits that Blueprint is the better album (which I cosign by the way).

47. Joe 88 Says:

When you think it’s nothing, niggas creep up from behind – Boss don

48. b-ease Says:

*Doesn’t wanna turn into a animal*

LOL, I didnt get that at first…

49. SpotOn Says:

Yo, in real life, aint na’an one of you can battle me. Real talk.

50. the real truth Says:

Q-tip – The Renaissance > Any album ive heard this year

51. b-ease Says:

Understood. I disagree, but I see where you’re coming (ll) from. *daps*

52. Joe 88 Says:

*Types in autotune*

53. I Fux Says:

the real truth Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:43 pm
    Q-tip – The Renaissance > Any album ive heard this year

^^ i will co-sign this even Though I was bumping the shit out of Uncle Murda this morning

54. Ty big's Says:

red and meth together > anyother duo

those two are both on their own but they bring out he best in each other ( none ) and they are the best in the game at the back and forth convo type songs

55. nation Says:

>> I just copped what y’all think

if you copped via the ads, i can do nothing but applaud you

56. SpotOn Says:

Q-tip – The Renaissance

^^^that album is terribly good..in a good way

57. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Types in autotune*
    LOL

58. I Fux Says:

*channels Saddam*

*comments with own blood in the type*

word to that nigga writing the Koran in his own blood

59. Big Homie Says:

*listens to SPCFM*

60. Chase Says:

Q-tip – The Renaissance > Any album ive heard this year

^We’ve had this argument already, and I can’t completely co-sign this. To me:

Renaissance = Paper Trail

I can’t say one is better than the other. But they are both the best albums to come out this year.

However my fav album for the year is 808s & Heartbreak

61. Ty big's Says:

the real truth Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 3:43 pm
    Q-tip – The Renaissance > Any album ive heard this year

….. been saying that since it dropped that shit is cray ill q-tip proved he can still rap circles around fools

62. b-ease Says:

they are the best in the game at the back and forth convo type songs

No-sign.

Jada and Styles back and forths > Red and Meths back and forths

Pause.

And I’m a fan of Red and Meth. Dare is a Darkside is a masterpiece.

63. A tribe called quest Says:

SpotOn Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    Q-tip – The Renaissance

^^^that album is terribly good..in a good way
    ——————————

*Sits on shotgun, pulls trigger with big toe*

64. SpotOn Says:

*Types in autotune*

^^^lol

65. jrp14 Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 1:45 pm
    do u wanna ride on Kingdome Come is a nice joint
    So are “Dig a Hole” “Minority Report” and “The Prelude”

^^^^^

They were playin Kingdome Come at this boutique in my area the other day and I forgot how criminally underrated and criminally hated on this album is, had to throw on in the ride and just bump it for a while…AG is probably the better album still, very well put together, unlike most albums these days.

66. the real truth Says:

Paper Trail was ill but i jus thought The Renaissance was better…808’s idk where to begin lol…

67. kevfresco Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:41 pm
    Ive been on the De La Soul > ATCQ

WHA…..!?
    there is no better…that debate cancels itself out.

68. A tribe called quest Says:

*Sits on shotgun, pulls trigger with big toe*

^^^A to yizzO

70. Ty big's Says:

the real truth Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 3:42 pm
    ATCQ >>>>>

I cant think of anyone from the east relle fuckin with them (n/h)

as I said before

De La Soul > ATCQ

and I’m a tribe stan

71. I Fux Says:

of course Nation, I saw 40% off and diddybopped on over to karmaloop.

72. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Late Pass if needed:

Chi-town vet Common just missed the top 10 on his debut week on the Billboard 200, while label boss Kanye is steadily on pace to reach platinum status.

According to the Nielsen SoundScan, Com’s 8th studio album, Universal Mind Control, landed at the number 12 spot, selling around 81,700 copies in its first week. The 16 year vet opted for a more party vibe with this record, working extensively with The Neptunes and OutKast producer Mr DJ. UMC features appearances by G.O.O.D. music leader Kanye West and Cee Lo Green, among others.

With his third week on the charts, the Louis Vuitton Don’s latest release, 808’s & Heartbreak is inching its way to platinum status. After officially going gold last week, Ye now sits on 719,900 albums sold. Standing 6 seats up from his associate Common, the super producer/rapper sold 126,800 discs this week.

On his second week on the charts, hip-hop hookman extraordinaire Akon drops from the number 7 position to number 18, selling 63,000 copies of his new album, Freedom. The Senegalese-born singer has sold a total of 173,900 CDs so far.

Failing to make it on the top 200 this week is We Mean Business, the comeback disc by hip-hop legends EPMD. Bay Area heavyweights Keak Da Sneak and San Quinn’s collabo CD, Welcome To Scokland, also failed to make the charts.

***hugs for the honeys, pounds for the ruffnecks (none)
    **Ninja vanish (c) D. Billz

73. Joe 88 Says:

*Sits on shotgun, pulls trigger with big toe*

^^^A to yizzO

*Kicks it with elvis*

74. the real truth Says:

do u wanna ride on Kingdome Come is a nice joint
    So are “Dig a Hole” “Minority Report” and “The Prelude”

^^^^^

Co-Sign , AG was better but theyre hard (n/h) to compare bcuz Ag was a concept like i posted b4, what the album would have sounded like if the movie neva dropped

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SpotOn Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    Q-tip – The Renaissance

^^^that album is terribly good..in a good way

***like bad meaning good? You ol’ 1979 jive turkey slang havin’ nigga…Renaissance was the best album of ’08- f*ck what you heard…

76. A tribe called quest Says:

i see that someone tried to better atcq by comparing them to de la…

i will not acknowledge this blasphemy

*pumps de la soul is dead as a message*

77. Joe 88 Says:

>>>>>>bcuz Ag was a concept like i posted b4, what the album would have sounded like if the movie neva dropped

^Blueprint 6 “i’m really gonna stop rapping for good this time version 3.5”

78. SpotOn Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:49 pm
    SpotOn Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    Q-tip – The Renaissance

^^^that album is terribly good..in a good way

***like bad meaning good? You ol’ 1979 jive turkey slang havin’ nigga…Renaissance was the best album of ‘08- f*ck what you heard…

^^^LOL..yeah I was just fugging around. I just took a break from bumping that album 28hrs a day

79. b-ease Says:

what the album would have sounded like if the movie neva dropped

The exact same. Just without those stupid soundbytes from the flick.

80. the real truth Says:

^Blueprint 6 “i’m really gonna stop rapping for good this time version 3.5″

*DEATH*

*Puts Oven On 450 and jumps in*

Ill be Happy If Bp3 drops anytime soon

81. Big Homie Says:

81,700 copies in its first week

^ Whoa

82. Joe 88 Says:

Did anyone see the angel lola lane video? That shit was a complete turn off, what the fuck I wanna chick that raps about bricks more than rick ross hanging around me for? I’d still wash my face in that ass tho, just saying

83. Ty big's Says:

muddy waters
    supreme clientel
    ironman
    liquid swords
    life after death
    ready to die

yes I realize thats way more than 10 but thats because I couldn’t possibly knock any of them out of the discussion and I could add more for days if I included recent ones

84. b-ease Says:

*daps Icon*

85. Rockabye Says:

Vanity album going plat in two months in this economy? Ye won.

what the album would have sounded like if the movie neva dropped

I’m guessing what we know is the album. There were like three references to Frank Lucas. It was Jay’s album, inspired by, not scene for scene matching, Ridley Scott’s movie.

Jay says “I wanna make the black Godfather and put it on wax,” he can still go to Diddy and the Hitmen and get those beats. His name has weight.

86. the real truth Says:

81,700 copies in its first week

^ Whoa

Pharell & Common = Disaster

87. kevfresco Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:49 pm
    i see that someone tried to better atcq by comparing them to de la…

i will not acknowledge this blasphemy

*pumps de la soul is dead as a message*

some niggas feel on they heads while listening to both catalogs to even go there w/comparisons betwix those.

88. I Fux Says:

AOI series Bionix and Artificial Intelligence justified my thoughts on De La Soul being greater and throw in the GRIND DATE and you cant fuck with them

*bumps BIONIX*

89. jrp14 Says:

Lookin at the soundscan….Akon fallin off??? Come to think of it, I havent checked but I dont think that T-Pain album is sellin to great either…kind of interesting.

90. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ spot- Mr. Me Too—-I’m a Q-tip stan (at one point, I thought he was untouchable (none) and “Low End Theory” is my favorite album, ever, in any genre), and even I’m surprised at how good the Renaissance is—the story is, that he’s been recording nonstop for the last six years, and just cherrypicked (nhjic) his favorite tracks for the album…

91. b-ease Says:

some niggas feel on they heads

Ayo.

92. Ty big's Says:

and I already slapped myself for thinking of at least 5 others I should of put on that list

93. Latarian Milton Says:

808s is fucking amazing

smh @ myself for admitting that

94. b-ease Says:

the story is, that he’s been recording nonstop for the last six years,

Yea, he got like two albums shelved in the time between Amplfied and now.

Amplified was dope. I dont care what nobody say.

95. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

AOI series Bionix and Artificial Intelligence

***Wasn’t it spelled “Art Official Intelligence”? Regardless- that “ooh” jawn with Redman was off the chain…I still bump “3 Ft High and Rising” semiregularly on the iPod….

96. kevfresco Says:

the real truth Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:53 pm
    81,700 copies in its first week

^ Whoa

Pharell & Common = Disaster

thas a bad hit rashid. damn.

97. Big Homie Says:

^ I saw it. I just put it on mute when I realized it was her that was rappin. I’d still have her sit on my face.

98. I Fux Says:

muddy waters
    supreme clientel
    ironman
    liquid swords
    life after death
    ready to die

Ill albums on tht list, mine would be similar jus adding MMLP, 36, BP1, College Dropout, Capital Punishment and Paid In Full

100. b-ease Says:

808s is fucking amazing

smh @ myself for admitting that

SMMFH for admitting and co-signing.

101. Latarian Milton Says:

81,700 copies is bad?

jim jones who according to complex mag is the most relevant rapper in ny would have loved to have had turd-gang do those numbers

smh yall stuck in the past – 81,700 is somewhat respekable

102. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Yea, he got like two albums shelved in the time between Amplfied and now.

Amplified was dope. I dont care what nobody say.

***I like Amplified more now, than I did when it first dropped- it was always a good album to me, but it was too glossy/overproduced, IMO…hard to explain what i’m trying to say…that Kamaal the Abstract jawn was mediocre at best- I see what he was going for (none), but all in all, it was a failed experiment, with a few bright spots scattered throughout…

103. Big Homie Says:

808s is fucking amazing

^ cosign

104. Aquaman Says:

why dont ppl ever stay on topic in this shit?????? So fucking annoying

105. Latarian Milton Says:

@ fux thx for sending the legend song what do u think of the shit i sent u

106. I Fux Says:

82k is fucking great…..add all the other monies for Itunes and Ringtones….niggas is eating(c)2x

107. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    fuck you Icon on gp

***What does Gary Payton have to do with anything? LOL…nhoc…

108. kevfresco Says:

b-ease Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:54 pm
    some niggas feel on they heads

Ayo.

thas my 1st ayo ever.

as far as a next you’ll be hard pressed get another ayo outta me.

109. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 3:49 pm
    i see that someone tried to better atcq by comparing them to de la…

i will not acknowledge this blasphemy

*pumps de la soul is dead as a message*

….. I’d call it a tie if not for stakes is high, which like I said is probably my favorite album ever so therefor they get my vote, that is meant in no way as a slight on tribe because they are # 2 best groups, well maybe wu but thats an unfair advantage having that many people on the squad I take them out of the running ….

110. jrp14 Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 3:54 pm
    808s is fucking amazing

smh @ myself for admitting that

^^^^^

Weren’t people shitting on this album like 2 weeks ago? Now every time I come on here someone is praising it, I’m not mad…just surprised everyone is now realizing how dope it is…

808s>>>>>>

The Renaissance>Tronic…very close….

Also…Tronic>Rising Down….there were a couple songs on there where the production didnt really meet my expectations, but a dope album indeed

111. I Fux Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:58 pm
    @ fux thx for sending the legend song what do u think of the shit i sent u

^^got damn that shit is tough. I want to fuck to it, in the club with a bottle of Don Julio all in my body.

Yo Chea did you see that hat I copped?

112. the real truth Says:

life after death
    ready to die
    Hell of a fucking list

Eminem Show is my fav Em album

114. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 3:58 pm

***Right? I mean, this is Common, a conscious emcee who’s been in the game for like damned near (more than?) 15 yrs and barely cracked gold, we’re talking about here…let’s keep it in perspective—I’ve supported EVERY Common CD since his debut…..

115. b-ease Says:

If I had to take only 10 hiphop albums to take with me on a desert island for the rest of my life :

Life After Death
    Supreme Clintele
    Cuban Linx
    Makaveli
    Madvilliany
    Vol. 2
    Death Certificate
    Moment of Truth
    Stankonia/Aquemini (can’t decide right now)
    Dare Iz a Darkside

116. Latarian Milton Says:

Weren’t people shitting on this album like 2 weeks ago?

*raises hand*

but b4 people get carried away, i’m not putting this album ahead of the first 3 – which were classics

this album has a lot of good songs but no “thru the wire”

LF: i was at a birthday party friday night and the DJ threw paranoid on and the chicks went bananas no chiquita

like, the whole 80s miami vice synth club vibe was off the chain

yes yeezy did it again

117. Joe 88 Says:

Im still the Only Ninja on this site tht hasnt seen the light on 808s

^Add me on that list. I’m dying to hear that shit.

118. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

you’ll be hard pressed get another ayo outta me

***AYO

119. I Fux Says:

Number 1 underground song/beat of the year I dont give a fuck

120. SpotOn Says:

81,700 copies in its first week

^ Whoa

Pharell & Common = Disaster

thas a bad hit rashid. damn.

^^^^I woulda thought rashid would do right around 100k, but then again its a recession. Ive been hard pressed (no) to cop cds with how tough (nah?) things are right now.

121. b-ease Says:

It takes multiple listens to appreciate.

122. Latarian Milton Says:

Yo Chea did you see that hat I copped?

no what hat

ironman
    liquid swords
    life after death
    ready to die
    Hell of a fucking list

Eminem Show is my fav Em album

Ya I’ve never quite understood why most say his first two were better…they may have had crazy originality, but Eminem Show just showed how much Em had grew and his flow was absolutely crazy

Square Dance and Till’ I Collapse>>>>>Damn near anything…EVER

124. the real truth Says:

Im still the Only Ninja on this site tht hasnt seen the light on 808s

^Add me on that list. I’m dying to hear that shit.

You havent heard it or your agreeing tht you aint feelin it (none)

125. I Fux Says:

Paranoid is easily the best song on the album and CuDi has alot to do with it

also

inhale on Commons album bangs

126. kevfresco Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:01 pm
    you’ll be hard pressed get another ayo outta me

***AYO

OH NO!

*pink lava lamps self*

127. Latarian Milton Says:

Paranoid is easily the best song on the album and CuDi has alot to do with it

except ur talking about mr. H

128. Joe 88 Says:

Yo that Uncle murder “New york is mine” knocks hard as fuck (n/h)

129. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:01 pm
    Im still the Only Ninja on this site tht hasnt seen the light on 808s

^Add me on that list. I’m dying to hear that shit.

***I kinda wanna hear it, because I usually respect y’alls opinions, but ionno, because based on what I’ve heard from 808s so far, it’s quite possible y’all have all either become flaming faggots or suffer from severe hearing loss and impaired judgment like Foxxy Brown, lol…

130. SpotOn Says:

^^^its hard (no) for me to admit it, but the last couple of roots albums, I copped out of sheer stanism. I barely listen to them. Ill still go see ’em live though.

131. Ty big's Says:

the real truth Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:00 pm
    Im still the Only Ninja on this site tht hasnt seen the light on 808s

… not me I mean I’ve come around a little, I think it’s a dope R&B album however I hate R&B so therefor 808’s still = fail for me ….

the beats are insane on it thought and thats what pisses me off the most if you got some of the best rappers to lace those beats it would be played on espn’s instant classics

132. I Fux Says:

CHea

December 17th, 2008 at 3:38 pm

^^ I just copped what y’all think

133. landLORD Says:

Pharell & Common = Disaster

———–

… LOL … but true … they oil & water …

… and the Kid Cudi freestyle is gobbage …

134. b-ease Says:

as far as a next you’ll be hard pressed get another ayo outta me.

*not sure if this is a joke, or if I should throw flag on play*

135. Joe 88 Says:

You havent heard it or your agreeing tht you aint feelin it (none)

^I never heard it

136. Latarian Milton Says:

*pink lava lamps self*

*eats samosas*

*puts paprika on everything*

*has 4 daughters, marries them all to doctors*

*AYO! THESE NINJAS WENT BOLLYWOOD*

137. Jamz Says:

If the first album of any artist is considered an instant classic, then how can the albums that come after that top it? It’s the chicken before the egg mentality…

138. the real truth Says:

LMAO…i guess i gotta listen to it again, ive heard it twice and still have the same opinion…Kanye + Singin AutoTune = Bad Purchase

139. Ty big's Says:

Eminem Show is my fav Em album

……me too, I played it the other day while riding my bike and was just as amazed as the first day I hear it that shit is bonkers times 12

140. Latarian Milton Says:

@ fux not bad G

141. I Fux Says:

OH NO!

*pink lava lamps self*

^^^^^

that shit was funny the other day

Yo Land you watch your beloved Knicks last night? they were balling

Gp Webb and Ahmad > _______________

142. Big Homie Says:

Some of ya’ll need to watch what you say on here. Some of these comments are so freakin’ gay.

143. Joe 88 Says:

*Doesn’t make it to the end of the sentence*

Jesus!

144. landLORD Says:

*itunes it up*

*plays ‘Starchasers’-(charleshamilton)*

*gets chills on back of neck*

145. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^its hard (no) for me to admit it, but the last couple of roots albums, I copped out of sheer stanism. I barely listen to them. Ill still go see ‘em live though.

***Rising Down was OK, a bit of a disappointment, but Game Theory was pure genius- Phrenology is still my favorite Roots album- can’t pinpoint why, though ***shrugs***

146. Latarian Milton Says:

Bad Purchase

see that’s the problem right there hasn’t fux put u on to gansta yet

147. I Fux Says:

^^*listens over and over*

148. b-ease Says:

OH NO!

*pink lava lamps self*

*DEAD* lol, I shouldve thrown the flag.

149. A tribe called quest Says:

Infinite by em > Any ghost album

150. I Fux Says:

*gets chills on back of neck*

^AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

151. Big Homie Says:

What up Jamz? *daps*

Kanye doing most of Common’s next album right? (you know the album he was talking about a few months ago before this one even dropped)

152. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:05 pm

***Sooo, what kind of “Michael Strahan “MORE MEAT” subway commercial” level comments did you make after lunch today, BH? LOL

153. I Fux Says:

I fucking love BE and Finding Forever …I can listen to those two fucking albums for days, no end of days

154. b-ease Says:

Yea, Rising Down started off fantastic, but then it just started sounding like songs that didnt make it on Game Theory. Phrenology was dope, but I remember being a little disappointed, and since I havent listened to it in 4 years, I really couldnt tell you why lol. Co-sign Game theory’s genius.

Things Fall Apart>>>>>

155. SpotOn Says:

Nah the nig switched from Subway meat to Five guys meat

156. D_Block_4_life Says:

Pink Lava Lamo might be Chucks best effort yet

157. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

***Co-sign, but “Like Water for Chocolate” and “One Day it will All Make Sense” (some day?) are better..

158. jrp14 Says:

SpotOn Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:03 pm

Whaaaaat?? There is some classic shit on Rising Down…namely, the moon, hahaha…naa but Rising Down, Get Busy, The Show, Rising Up, 75 Bars…come on now….

And I really dont get how if you have listened to 808’s, how you can call it R&B…if its anything its pop…and even somewhat alternative…its more Radiohead/Coldplay/Phil Collin, then it is Usher/R.Kelly

159. b-ease Says:

Something about how big things are under Hov’s belt LOL. Megapause.

160. SpotOn Says:

Things Fall Apart>>>>>

^^^word

161. Big Homie Says:

^ Ugh..nothing about lunch today but I could of used more mayo on my sandwich earlier

162. I Fux Says:

nah homei Illadelph is by far the dopest of their albums…..shit had D’angelo Saadiq Q-tip and Common all going in hard in tiptop shape

163. b-ease Says:

its more Radiohead/Coldplay/Phil Collin, then it is Usher/R.Kelly

I told him the same thing the other day (as a matter fact I used Radiohead as an example too). It is NOT an R&B album. It just isnt.

164. Ty big's Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:05 pm

…… O shit * adds things fall apart and do you want more to my top 10 list that consists of like 23 albums now and again I’m already excluding ones I feel I shouldn’t *

165. kevfresco Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:05 pm

oh no u di’ent!

166. Chase Says:

^I was saying that this album was fire since it dropped. And the more I listen to it, is the better it gets to me. See you in My Nightmare with Weezy is my shit.

167. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Things Fall Apart>>>>>

***I bought that album, listened to it like twice, then my lil cousin “borrowed” it-same with the second Heltah Skeltah blicka- before the days when you could just burn copies all willy nilly (none) and be stingy about your originals

168. landLORD Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:05 pm
    OH NO!

*pink lava lamps self*

^^^^^

that shit was funny the other day

Yo Land you watch your beloved Knicks last night? they were balling

Gp Webb and Ahmad > _______________

—————

*daps IFux*

… i actually fell asleep at the end of the 3rd quarter … SMH … i think i was blinded by GOD appearing in the form of Nate Robinson … Kobe was co-signing heavily after the game … Nate is your favorite player’s favorite player… word to LeBron & Kobe … Nate is the greatest team sport athlete under 5-9 in the history of team sports … because he also has great NBA skills, he’s not just a freak athlete … if he was 6’3 he would be Jordan-like … he has the heart of the king of the jungle … Knicks are in good hands going forward with coach Mike D’ AnHoly …

169. b-ease Says:

Wow. LOL

170. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up soulja slim “takin hits”*

171. Ty big's Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:09 pm
    Pink Lava Lamo might be Chucks best effort yet

….. definitely is his best all around yet, everyone that complained he can’t write hooks has to stay quite after listening to this one, I was gonna seriously add it to my list but didn’t feel like putting up the nonsense but theres no way it doesn’t belong on My list

172. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:12 pm
    *Turns up soulja slim “takin hits”*

***Turns up Joe 88 “Taking L’s”

173. Joe 88 Says:

No Limit run > Rocafella run

*Runs out of room*

No limit > Cash money

174. kevfresco Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:09 pm

December 17th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

dont forget electric circus. that’s a sleeper jawn.

175. Big Homie Says:

I need to go home and find my Illadelph Halflife. That album is a classic.

176. landLORD Says:

Icon says

—————-

… inarguable truth … and I have never liked no Roots LP … they bore me … cool cats though … ?uestlove is greater as drummer on other people’s CD’s (c) D’Angelo & Common …

177. I Fux Says:

^^ word plus he would probably be an all-pro Corner back, word to him killing as a frosh at U Dubb.
    Yo Land but maybe what makes him that great is that he is undersized. It was a good game and I thoroughly enjoy watching the knicks this season. Jared Jeffries is a great team player/team defender

178. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up Icon “doing the butt freestyle”*

n/h

179. b-ease Says:

***Turns up Joe 88 “Taking L’s”

Fucking dead.

180. Big Homie Says:

I just realized today is Wed the only night I work at the part time job and we close at 11pm this week because of the holiday hours at the mall.

Damnit

181. jrp14 Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    its more Radiohead/Coldplay/Phil Collin, then it is Usher/R.Kelly

Word, I hear you….

And about Nate Rob…I’m from the Northwest, and the first time I saw him ball was in the Oregon/Washington high school all-star game…and this dude was killing EVERYONE…I said this guy is like an even smaller AI, and then the announcer said he’s goin to washington to play football, I was like WTF??? Sure enough he came to his senses…good to see these Washington Dudes ballin though…BRoy/Nate/Martell(when he’s healthy)/Micah Downs(Zags)/Terrence Williams(Louisville)

182. Ty big's Says:

….. singing on rap type tracks = todays r&b, sure its pop as well but rap can be pop ( 50 cent, ja rule when he was selling, nelly

also what would you call T-Pain ?

183. kevfresco Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:14 pm
    I need to go home and find my Illadelph Halflife. That album is a classic.
    yo bump concerto of the desperado as soon as you get in.

you will feel like setting up on somebody like Chris & Snoop.

184. A tribe called quest Says:

*googles Joe88s Best of..*

*Page not Found*

jk joe

185. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

dont forget electric circus. that’s a sleeper jawn.

***I HAAAAAAAAATED that jawn when it first dropped, but I revisited it a couple of years ago, and liked it…I think a lot of Common’s fans initially rejected that album, because it was so outta left field, before Love Below, Gnarls Barkley, and shit like that….but back then, it was just proof of the persuasive powers possessed by Erykah Badu’s psychedelic pussy

186. Joe 88 Says:

*googles Joe88s Best of..*

*Page not Found*

jk joe

*Casket bound*

187. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ Joe Ochenta y Ocho

188. landLORD Says:

Gary Payton and Chris Webber’s coonery is a little over the top to me … Ahmad Rashad be looking at them niggiz like (“is this what my career has come to?”) … NBATV must have a new program director or something, because their coonery level has multiplied tremendously this season … even SuperNerd Andre Aldridge got jokes now … SMH … not to mention the unleashing of the new, unedited, immortal, Rick Kamla …

189. b-ease Says:

also what would you call T-Pain ?

The music T-Pain has been making may have autotune, but it sounds NOTHING like the material on 808s.

190. Big Homie Says:

BTW ya’ll, if ya’ll know someone that works at Foolocker, Kids Footlocker and Lady Footlocker and I think Champs and Footaction too, you might want to hit them up because today is our employee appreciation where we get 50% off of everything in the store. If they are willing to do it, they can give you their discount (even though it is only for employees)

See, I knew there was a reason why I work once a week, (4 hours).

191. jrp14 Says:

Ty big’s Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:17 pm

also what would you call T-Pain ?

Thats the thing though….people automatically compare it to T-Pain, but so many other people have used Auto-Tune before T-Pain that aren’t R+B…like Radiohead and Daft Punk…I wouldn’t even consider some of the beats on 808’s hip-hop, like Coldest Winter, LL, Streetlights, Bad News, paranoid…and ya I would say T-Pain is R+B….

192. landLORD Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

*googles Joe88s Best of..*

*Page not Found*

————

*makes frozen waffles*

*puts toaster in dishwater*

*holds tight*

193. the real truth Says:

lol

What does that even mean

194. kevfresco Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:18 pm
    dont forget electric circus. that’s a sleeper jawn.

i aint reject EC….i was like “where is erykah badu @?” (c) weezy

195. b-ease Says:

I would argue that 808s doesnt have “rap type tracks”. Compared to say the newest Beyonce single or the Slim and Young Joc joint. It’s not an R&B album ty.

196. SpotOn Says:

I always thought EC was dope

197. b-ease Says:

Co-sign.

198. Big Homie Says:

yo bump concerto of the desperado as soon as you get in.

you will feel like setting up on somebody like Chris & Snoop.

^ I remember when that album dropped, it was my freshman year. I would be at football games parked in a car with this girl and we would blow and L watching the game from her car listening to Clones. Everytime I hear Clones I think of those times.

199. landLORD Says:

JRP14 says

—————–

Jamal Crawford & Jason Terry too …

200. Joe 88 Says:

^Classic fight

201. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the real truth Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:21 pm
    lol

What does that even mean

***Andre was wearing a blonde wig, football pads, and a grass skirt, Common was rocking a coonskin sweatervest and a leather kilt, and Jay Electro carries around a staff like he’s Gandolf or some shit….ol’ “YOU SHALL NOT PASS” lookin’ ass nigga…

202. the real truth Says:

Katt Williams Album > 808’s

*Straight Face*

203. Darth Cipher Says:

dont forget electric circus. that’s a sleeper jawn.

LOL word… i love that album now, when it first came out, the only track i could fuck with was Come Close & The Hustle… other then that, i was on rejection mode… but now i bump the whole thing front to back asking ymself why did i sleep on it?!?!?!

*secretly wants some of Erykah’s psychedelic pussy, but fears the outcome of our split*

(See: Dave chappelle’s Prince episode)

204. I Fux Says:

***Turns up Joe 88 “Taking L’s”

^^^^^wtf ahhh

You Icon I was ready for that new Common when it dropped. I had Like Water…..then Bilal’s first album dropped. I fucked with Electric Circus heavy

Yo Land I like some coonery/affable dudes when it comes to basketball GP just spits the truth, he making C-Webb come out that shell of his. Rick Kamla will go down as the GOAT GEEK SPORTS DUDE, Word to that little pipsqueek nerdish dude that does NFL on ESPN

205. the real truth Says:

Lol, but this nigga 3k still dresses on sum dumb shit

206. landLORD Says:

Electric Circus wasnt as bad as people say … U.M.C. is FAR worse …

207. b-ease Says:

Damn, that makes a nigga miss high school.

208. Ty big's Says:

Big Homie Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:16 pm

Damnit

….. I used to mess with this chick who would work at victoria’s secrets but only during december so she could get the discounts she used to have to stay there till like 3 in the morning, and yeah it was the Short Hills Mall vicky secrets for you Jersey heads I used to love going to visit her at work lmao …

209. RIGZ Says:

I think I’m Fucking Dead

210. b-ease Says:

but this nigga 3k still dresses on sum dumb shit

He was in the pussy alot longer. The effects of it on him are irreversible.

211. jrp14 Says:

landLORD Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:23 pm
    JRP14 says

—————–

Jamal Crawford & Jason Terry too …

Shiiiiit, good lookin, I almost forgot about these two, I saw Jason Terry downtown Seattle this summer, he was with one of the finer dimes I have seen in a while…Jamal, when he’s home, comes to the same Bally’s I went to and hooped

212. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***That “Fastlife/Fast Lane/Fast Something” jawn Bilal did with Dr. Dre was dope…it seems like he was mismanaged by his label, though…

213. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

He was in the pussy alot longer. The effects of it on him are irreversible.

****FLOOR

214. I Fux Says:

*69 on Electric Circus was my fucking music…..I would blast that in My Bronco(yes oj) make the back seat futon like recline and fuck bitches. Well not that many bitches but a handful for sure

215. the real truth Says:

but this nigga 3k still dresses on sum dumb shit

He was in the pussy alot longer. The effects of it on him are irreversible.

“You Are The Prototype”…kinda proved it

216. kevfresco Says:

What does that even mean

real talk.

the only person impervious to her hypnotic hoo-ha was the D.O.C.

217. Chase Says:

Lol, but this nigga 3k still dresses on sum dumb shit

^Lasting Residual effects

218. Ty big's Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:19 pm
    also what would you call T-Pain ?

I disagree I think it sounds the same with just far worse beats

219. b-ease Says:

That “Fastlife/Fast Lane/Fast Something” jawn Bilal did with Dr. Dre was dope…

The whole album was dope. “Soul Sister” was the last CD single I ever bought. And Jada killed Fast Lane.

220. I Fux Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:26 pm
    I think I’m Fucking Dead

^^did you eat brownies?

*dies eating some cooked up mj brownies*

221. RIGZ Says:

When did I turn into a Prodigy defender?

Did I miss suttin?

222. SpotOn Says:

That Bilal album was pretty dope (pawse)

223. I Fux Says:

b-ease dont tell me you like Bilal? ohh god my nigga we’ve been having serendipitous connections here on Nah, i know youre privy to it? I am the Bilal stan on here. I actually have his unreleased 2nd album which just might be top10 Soul/Funk albums ever. Word to Landlord

224. RIGZ Says:

SMH @ whoever made that Red & Ghost > Cuban Linx niggaz comment

225. the real truth Says:

*puts steak still wrapped in tin foil in microwave*

*watches kitchen light on fire*

*saves everything from apartment fire except 808’s*

226. kevfresco Says:

b-ease Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:26 pm
    but this nigga 3k still dresses on sum dumb shit

He was in the pussy alot longer. The effects of it on him are irreversible.

*death*

227. b-ease Says:

the only person impervious to her hypnotic hoo-ha was the D.O.C.

We assume that, but has anyone actually seen D.O.C in the past 3 or 4 years. For all we know, this nigga could be in Dallas rocking leather pants with the buttcheeks cut out on some ’88 Prince shit. Pause.

228. SpotOn Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:28 pm
    RIGZ Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:26 pm
    I think I’m Fucking Dead

^^did you eat brownies?

*dies eating some cooked up mj brownies*

^^^Thats the funniest viral video ever.

229. Darth Cipher Says:

landLORD Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:24 pm
    Electric Circus wasnt as bad as people say … U.M.C. is FAR worse …

i disagree!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Blasts Punch Drunk Love, Make My Day & Inhale all at the same time on different media player*

*does Xtacy like pop locking with glow stick*

230. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“You Are The Prototype”…kinda proved it

***LOL- that whole album was more influenced by Prince than anything- if you don’t believe me, compare Andre’s “She Lives in My Lap” with Prince’s “She’s Always in My Hair”…I was playing some Prince (no “would you like some pancakes, Charlie Murphy”) during my commute this morning—I don’t know how I’ve been a fan of his for like my entire life and never noticed how heavily he’s influenced by Earth Wind and Fire

231. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Trey Simmons?

232. landLORD Says:

the real truth Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:24 pm
    Katt Williams Album > 808’s

*Straight Face*

————-

WORD … and that katt Williams stand-up movie was on Chris Rock’s level …

233. Joe 88 Says:

We assume that, but has anyone actually seen D.O.C in the past 3 or 4 years. For all we know, this nigga could be in Dallas rocking leather pants with the buttcheeks cut out on some ‘88 Prince shit. Pause.

^I was thinking the same thing

234. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

no brody jenner bromance

235. RIGZ Says:

*Red & Meth

Excuse my french

236. b-ease Says:

Yo, word, that niggas is the truth. *daps* I havent had a copy of his album since the great car break in of ’05 tho. If you got either of them, shoot it to artivous@gmail.com if possible. Good looks either way.

237. kevfresco Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:27 pm

dont forget the failed execution of the 69….she said 68 so she owe you one.

238. the real truth Says:

Katt Williams Album > 808’s

*Straight Face*

————-

WORD … and that katt Williams stand-up movie was on Chris Rock’s level …

LOL, werd Katt Williams funniest nigga in the world rite now

239. I Fux Says:

*listens to Brothers Johnson* *daps Land*

Niggas is going to hard and too fast right now, I cant compete at this level

240. landLORD Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:27 pm

————–

… my favorite song was “Electric Wire Hustler Flower” … Dilla & ?uestlove went in on the boards … Common had the urgent delivery …

241. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Niggas is going to hard and too fast right now

***Jon Stewart voice: “Wha-WHAAAAAAA”?!?

242. Ty big's Says:

the real truth Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:21 pm
    lol

What does that even mean

….. I didn’t make the comment but what it means to me is I wanna fuck Erykah

243. Joe 88 Says:

LOL, werd Katt Williams funniest nigga in the world rite now

^I said that a few weeks back, his first movie is the 2000 “you so crazy” he started so many sayings because of that movie, that’s when I realized it was a classic

244. b-ease Says:

SMH @ whoever made that Red & Meth > Cuban Linx niggaz comment

I’m sayin! Some of the other shit cats was saying I could see, but the above comparison holds no weight.

245. RIGZ Says:

Dedicated to man who built pyramids

246. landLORD Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:32 pm
    *listens to Brothers Johnson* *daps Land*

Niggas is going to hard and too fast right now, I cant compete at this level

——–

the bass playing and guitar playing is at virtuoso levels …

247. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I heard somewhere, Russ Parr, I think, that Katt Williams was retiring from standup to concentrate on his rap career- that would be the ultimate “L”

248. kevfresco Says:

Niggas is going to hard and too fast right now, I cant compete at this level

AYOOOOOOO!

249. SpotOn Says:

LF: Niggs with homes, get on your refinance game.

4.85% on a 30 yr fixed? Crazy (no aggy nahvet)

250. the real truth Says:

Co-Sign

251. rex hussla Says:

Yo landLORD…my boy Stu Lantz on the Lakers telecast said last night that the Knicks and Bobcats have an agreement in place to trade David Lee and Eddy Curry for Boris Diaw and Raja Bell…

have you heard anything about that?

252. b-ease Says:

I completey forgot that Katt got involuntarily institutionalized a couple weeks ago. That’s insane. Comedians are all batshit and self-destructive.

253. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Damn, did they stop making Broncos because of OJ? Hmmmmmmmmm

Blogojevich

^eskay nation approve this name

255. RIGZ Says:

*Injects gorillas with the strength of 80 midgets*

256. the real truth Says:

Link???

257. Ty big's Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:21 pm

….. agree to disagree and everyone I have talked outside of nah right even the biggest kanye stans are like what the fuck this nigga fuck around and made a straight r&b album all singing with one guest verse = r&b to me, theres difference in rock singing and r&b singing and kanye is R&b singing yes it’s pop biut also r&b IMO

258. b-ease Says:

the real truth Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:29 pm
    *puts steak still wrapped in tin foil in microwave*

*watches kitchen light on fire*

*saves everything from apartment fire except 808’s*
    _____________________________________________

Worst decision you could ever make

262. b-ease Says:

agree to disagree

Word.

263. the real truth Says:

Link???

***That story was EVERYWHERE

WTF…i swear i didnt even hear about it…damn a nigga gotta strt watchin the news

264. landLORD Says:

katt williams alledgedly likes to dip sherm …

265. jrp14 Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:30 pm
    Trey Simmons?

Where is Tre’ at?? NBDL, he’s not in the league is he? If so SMH at me…also forgot about Dan Dickau…and cant forget Derek Raivio, youtube him if you dont know about him, I think he’ll be in the league within the next 5..

266. I Fux Says:

Yo b-ease I am going to have to zip up a file for you cuz I just checked the link I had and it died. Dont wait for it cuz i be procastanating like a mothafucka

Rex I heard of that deal and it looks imminent maybe just Eddy for Diaw

267. Chase Says:

If you see a bag of weed on the floor, what the fuck you gon’ do…

268. Big Homie Says:

CLASSIC

269. Joe 88 Says:

Didn’t katt go to a hotel in a bathrobe or something? Comedians usually walk that fine line between ape shit & sanity, well the funny ones, lol

270. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m hesitant to cop 808s, because it’s a singsongy album made by a nigga who clearly can’t sing- I’d rather listen to Keith Sweat on autotune or a Michael Bivins solo album, lol…I’m a Kanye stan, but this latest musical shift has thrown me for a loop…

271. kevfresco Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:36 pm
    *Injects gorillas with the strength of 80 midgets*

& grabs a big bag of that Jason!

272. b-ease Says:

Link???

LOL, nigga you want a link to every goddamn thing! Do you not get google on your internet? j/k

katt williams alledgedly likes to dip sherm …

^isnt that the same shit Martin was on?

274. the real truth Says:

Werd To Richard Pryor

275. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Chase Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:39 pm
    If you see a bag of weed on the floor, what the fuck you gon’ do…

***Pick it up, Pick it up!!!!

276. I Fux Says:

cant forget Derek Raivio

^ that nigga is too small and slow

277. b-ease Says:

lol, no doubt. good look checking tho. let me know if when you make a zip file fam.

278. Latarian Milton Says:

i might refi my shit on general princibullz

279. Joe 88 Says:

Chase Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:39 pm
    If you see a bag of weed on the floor, what the fuck you gon’ do…

^Give it back to it’s rightful owner.

280. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

nah he’s in Israel now, a while back he was on some nbdl teams though

he’s a good shooter

281. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

KATT WILLIAMS IS NOT RICHARD PRYOR…I REPEAT, KATT WILLIAMS IS NOT RICHARD PRYOR- that’s like comparing the Dream to Marvin Gaye…

282. the real truth Says:

Link???

LOL…

*walks away from computer*

*jumps out window but mysteriously lands on a newspaper detailing the Katt Willaims Story*

283. Latarian Milton Says:

bull testicles!

284. Big Homie Says:

***Pick it up, Pick it up!!!!

^ ayo?

285. Blogojevich Says:

testing

286. b-ease Says:

katt williams alledgedly likes to dip sherm …

Based on his behavior in general, and how they said he was before they sent him in, I was gonna guess that or a lot of fucking coke.

287. kevfresco Says:

no you wasn’t.

288. landLORD Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:35 pm

have you heard anything about that?

———-

i read that too, but the NY papers havent mentioned it … and i cant imagine Larry Brown doing business with the knicks (or vice versa) … also the Knicks are already short on big men (nh) … giving up Lee would be suicidal; he’s becoming the white Charles Oakley stat-wise …

289. the real truth Says:

Lol im not comparing them im jus sayin the good comedians are usually crazy

290. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:41 pm
    ***Pick it up, Pick it up!!!!

^ ayo?

***LOL; not even remotely

291. Big Homie Says:

Chase Says:
    December 17th, 2008 at 4:39 pm
    If you see a bag of weed on the floor, what the fuck you gon’ do…

^Give it back to it’s rightful owner.

^ That was funny lol

292. b-ease Says:

^Give it back to it’s rightful owner.

That’s what I’d do. Icon’s a foul nigga.

293. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the real truth Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:42 pm

Lol im not comparing them im jus sayin the good comedians are usually crazy

***LOL, I know…you coulda said “Martin”, though…maybe Mike Epps…

294. the real truth Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:41 pm
    bull testicles!

For some strange reason when i refreshed this page this is the first thing i saw

295. Darth Cipher Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:41 pm

no one said he was… relax dude

296. b-ease Says:

no you wasn’t.

*dead*

297. I Fux Says:

*becomes like Charles Oakley brolic wise, no me wearing his jersey in the summer as an attempt to intimdate*

298. jrp14 Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:40 pm
    cant forget Derek Raivio

^ that nigga is too small and slow

Whoa whoa whoa….small…a little…slow, not at all…..Rav would dribble circles around half the guards in the league…..this dude use to fuck up ABrooks back in the day. Another dude I forgot, which is funny since Im an Oregon fan and have been since……another one, and my all-time favorite college hooper Luke Ridnour….Im gonna go off myself for forgetting him. I guess the reason I forgot all these dudes is because I was just mentioning the younger guys at first….thats my excuse

299. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 4:43 pm
    ^Give it back to it’s rightful owner.

That’s what I’d do. Icon’s a foul nigga.

***you betta be kidding, nigga, lol…Muddy Waters>>>>>>

300. landLORD Says:

IFux says

Rex I heard of that deal and it looks imminent maybe just Eddy for Diaw

———–

that makes WAY more sense … they both got fat and out of shape … at least Diaw got love for Coach D’AnHoly … Eddy Curry is Oliver Miller 2000.0 …

301. Plus $ Says:

this nigga whack b.

302. TH Says:

DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK THAT IS GOOD?? SERIOUSLY?? These new clowns that all these related interent blog are hyping are some regular rappers. (I don’t like him either) But now the same sites are mad at Charles Hamilton because he gives his mixtape to 50’s website. Ascher Roth, seriously, anybody can babble a bunch of words together.