Video: The Game: Trying To Get Fat (Keys 2 The City )

Some people just can’t get skinny, but The Game just can’t get fat. Whether it was a pile of burgers at 4 AM while recording The Doctor’s Advocate or a beef and potato burrito after getting his car washed (or three arguably classic records), The Game must keep eating.

71 Responses to “Video: The Game: Trying To Get Fat (Keys 2 The City )”

1. Chase Says:

I need some coffee

2. Big Homie Says:

Game just needs more meat in his life.

3. I Fux Says:

^^ I want these so bad.

Word to Cold. Brands dont mean a damn thing if they aint clean ironed and smelling good. Take care of yourself first smell good, cut your hair, take care of the clothes on your back.

4. the real truth Says:

gucci wears is a beacon for broads.

^Truest story ever. I’ve def fucked a broad exclusively on the strength of the labels of my attire.

Lol any nigga who claims to be fresh and hasnt had tht happen to him needs to step his game up

5. I Fux Says:

what bitch wants to fuck with a nigga cuz he has louie scarve and that shit smells like milk and syrup/breath

6. The Watcherz Says:

Wearing fly sportwear with a chick on ya arm thats looking like she going to a award show>>>>>

^SMFH.
    i leave the glam shit for the chicks unless its called for

being confortable>>>>being grown and sexy

7. RIGZ Says:

Alotta clubs in London, you cant even get in wearin denim

You gotta be on your shit out here

8. Beezy Says:

gucci wears is a beacon for broads.

>Word to my Burberry rain jacket.

Shit is non-descript…you cant really tell the brandage because I try to keep my label whorishness to myself. But when you pop the collar it got the trademark plaid burberry pattern.

Collar down, a few looks from bitches. Collar up, they’re sending me drinks. No bullshit.

9. kevfresco Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 3:16 pm
    Game just needs more meat in his life.

…ayo…?

..& anotha one…

10. the real truth Says:

*Dead*

11. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

ramona’s is aight

12. D_Block_4_life Says:

Ya some funny niggas…

lol

13. Beezy Says:

i leave the glam shit for the chicks unless its called for

being confortable>>>>being grown and sexy

^So your about to go to the club with your favorite b-ball teams warm-ups on and a headband. Thats beyond bamma status…this aint 1998…Mitchell & Ness is not a good look.

14. Crooked I Says:

^*hehe*

15. the real truth Says:

Word to my Burberry rain jacket.

Ayo i been lookin 4 tht shit, but fuck it i aint gonna cop it now lol, i have this issue where i hate wearin shit tht i kno otha niggas have and gettin caught werain the same shit as somebody else

16. I Fux Says:

>Word to my Burberry rain jacket.

^^ i almost copped when I was out in vegas at Ceasers but I didnt. Know I kind of wish I did. My girl was like “Ill buy it for you if you really want it”…..but niggas aint eating in africa and I got 4peacoats, you dig? some shit is better off letting it slide

17. kevfresco Says:

yo fux them shits is tough but they look like the wrong terrain you’ll take a mean spill in ’em

18. TheCo!!inB Says:

Rigz
    if i’m out i’ve usually got Cr8tive Recs on….usually suedes. My Cesario Low game is on point thanks to Commonwealth and Sporty LA. Loafers are the “norm” and well….i’m just not a normal nigga

19. Joe 88 Says:

*Trys to grasp the concept*

20. the real truth Says:

Now tht i think about it i gotta step my fitted game up

21. I Fux Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 3:21 pm
    yo fux them shits is tough but they look like the wrong terrain you’ll take a mean spill in ‘em

^^ they had some black jawns on Ebay I was bidding my ass off, put an alarm on my phone when that shit was 10minutes to go, so I could Log on and bid. Swear to god I was in TIjuana and had no fucking internet service on my phone and the winning bidder got the black jawns for only 200hundred. I was so fucking aggy I couldnt even look at my reflection in the mirror.No homo

22. The Watcherz Says:

i wasint really refering to the sport team shit….let me clarify myself i thinking more streetware shit just more neatier

23. Beezy Says:

^Word. Its a worthy investment though…rain fucks up peacoats…I won’t rock them joints if it even looks like rain.

24. nation Says:

The Game: Trying To Get Fat

^ it’s really not that hard

25. Joe 88 Says:

Hold the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!

# cOLD Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 3:13 pm

name brands are overated. I wont get into specifics, but if you swagged up you can rock anything and make it look good, as opposed to it making you look good, ya dig.

^You aint never lied. Because at the end of the day, who/what are you dressing for?

27. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

28. Crooked I Says:

lol at niggas trading fashion tips

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Curtis says Shaniqua may have burned the house down

im sure her NappyHeaded ass did it… bitch.

30. TheCo!!inB Says:

word to god the flyest jacket I own I got from target for 15 bucks on sale. i’m not gonna say I got a gang of fly shit….i do well, but I always get compliments on the jacket….brands don’t mean shit if aint rockin it right….word to 90% of the hip hop community

31. Beezy Says:

^Word…I feel the same…but I live in NYC. 7milly out here, bound to be someone rocking the same shit is me. I just make it look better (no Joe88 self promotion)

32. kevfresco Says:

no fux i’m talking bout the sole…looks slippery

33. the real truth Says:

the flyest jacket I own I got from target for 15 bucks

*blank stare*

34. Chase Says:

Crooked I Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 3:24 pm
    lol at niggas trading fashion tips

^Crook, i couldn’t say it any better

35. Backatit Says:

wearing average labels and dough in your pockets>>>>> wearing high-end shit and being broke

36. Joe 88 Says:

Speaking of jackets, I got a american eagle jump off, a adidas joint, a G.A.P peice, and a regular joint. I ususally don’t do coats, but i’m not young no more, I need a smedium P coat, lol

37. I Fux Says:

ok ok since collins opened that bag worms. I got a maroonish/red velvet sportsjacket at Targets for 30bucks, took it to the tailer and got it fitted. I got a gang of compliments on it. Havent worn it much lately cuz I saw faggot ass types rocking velvet sport jackets

38. Big Homie Says:

I’m sure none of ya’ll care but there is another I Love Money season. I don’t watch it but looking at these pics two of my favs will be on this seasons. Still Hoopz is the GOAT, but I have a thing for Prancer below

Shorty below is official too.

39. the real truth Says:

Live in the Bx, thts true its bound to happen but thts where limited editions and burberry comes in lol

40. Joe 88 Says:

I just make it look better (no Joe88 self promotion)

Self promo > Life

I look better than you niggas, smell better than you niggas, more wavy than you niggas, what else is there? – Joe88

41. Beezy Says:

^Co-sign. Alot of these Wall Street douchebags I work with have designer shit that is oversized and ill-fitted. They just look stupid.

You need to have the right fit first and foremost.

42. rex hussla Says:

Game just needs to call NORE for some tips

43. the real truth Says:

2nd bitch is badder no question

44. I Fux Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 3:26 pm
    no fux i’m talking bout the sole…looks slippery

^^ ya I see that.

^word. economical stunts are so 2003

46. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up Max B “Quarantine”*

When you think it’s nothing, niggas creep up from behind

(n/h)

47. Chase Says:

Beezy Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 3:28 pm

You need to have the right fit first and foremost.

^Word to the Bankruptcy lawyers at my job who spends $100-$200 just on a tie, and the rest of his outfit is fucking ugly. I stroll in here with my fly ass $30 ties from macys and my custom made suits and straight shit on everyone in here.

48. D_Block_4_life Says:

Im alot younger then you niggas….

Im from a crack in the wall…..

Hello?

49. kevfresco Says:

thas what i love about boston…these niggas stay way too tough…like fuck a suit and a button up.

then i come thru the party on some tom cruise eyes wide shut shit and crack on they bitches who see niggas like me in n.y. fashion mags.

50. Beezy Says:

@ BH

Flav was a fool for getting rid of Prancer. Her body is on point.

51. Joe 88 Says:

*Continues to smell like strawberries & Cream*

N/H

52. Listen Says:

you ppl must be young bucks. if you’re over 18 & still caring about name-brands, you need to wash your face. chase money, never chase chicks.

53. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

fat lazy bitches look for EVERY reason not to work…

I’m fly no matter what I got on.

My inherited good looks get me far.

55. I Fux Says:

I know a few niggas that stunt on me like “YO WHY DONT YOU GET A NEW RIDE?’ and these niggas got the works and live with they moms and not helping her out at all.

And I am like “I got two fucking cars and they work fine and got no mileage and I got no payments, wtf else could I want?”

*Continues to smell like strawberries & Cream*

last nights coochie scent on mustache >>.

57. Joe 88 Says:

Flav was a fool for getting rid of Prancer.

^Co-sign, if she ever needed a seat, my face is avalible, lol, real talk

58. the real truth Says:

in my opinion (no shots), a nigga should only smell like strawberries and cream if theyre bitch smells like strawberries and cream

D_Block_4_life Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 3:30 pm

Im alot younger then you niggas….

^18? 19?

60. Beezy Says:

>I’ve a had couple wanna-be Gold Diggers grab my tie and look at the label before they even started conversing with me at some of the bars here during happy hour.

Triflin ass sluts.

fat lazy bitches look for EVERY reason not to work…

^ oh my blood pressure
    oh my ankles is swollen
    oh I need my oxygen tank

62. Big Homie Says:

Prancer and that over bite is sexy on her as you can see in the pic. She got a strong jaw bone too. She can sit on my face too.

I’d let that sexy thing piss on me fuck that.

63. Joe 88 Says:

I wake up in the morning, roll me a blunt
    to think about it, I fuck any bitch I want

^Amen Ra.

used cars > new ones

I’ll let another mofo eat the depreciation.

65. Chase Says:

Triflin ass sluts.

^I’d spaz on a chick for doing some dumb shit like that. Plus, the $30 ties are the names that they would recognize, perry ellis, dkny, etc. if i was to roll out the $150 thomas pink tie, most of these bum bitches wouldn’t know what the fuck it is.

66. I Fux Says:

ok my girl’s aunt is a housekeeper for this dude that used to Own the San Diego Clippers/San Sports Arena oldass man. ANyways I met him once when the Wifey and I went up to their crib to pick her up. FUCKING CRIB WAS SOMETHING OUT OF CRIBS THE WHITE PEOPLE VERISION. He said something or other about the wifey and him knowing her since she was a little girl and that I seem like a good man, no homo. The Next week this dude sends me a box of Ties…….Elite Old Man shit. I sent him a thank you card on GP. WHite People Love that shit. This dude stays sending tickets to the events at that arena

White People with money and are old ass fuck >______________

^Wtf?! Black women in the DMV make oodles more than the heffas there and wouldn’t pull no stunts like that.

68. AJ Says:

ole english till 6am>>>>>>>>>

^(chorus) shootouts are similar to the wild west
    broad daylight face to face without a vest.

70. kevfresco Says:

Chase Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 3:26 pm
    Crooked I Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 3:24 pm
    lol at niggas trading fashion tips

^Crook, i couldn’t say it any better

so i’m guessin y’all parents taught y’all j.c. penney is ok.

fuck that.

slick rick said it best.

“don’t forget about stylin or ya ladies gone!”

then he snapped his fingers.

71. Backatit Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 3:32 pm

^^^Word to the aggins living in the projects driving BMW’S….makes no sense, but it happens