Video: Styles P is “Mostly” the Best Rapper

56 Responses to “Video: Styles P is “Mostly” the Best Rapper”

1. I Fux Says:

Styles P be saying some funny shit on the low. Like “Impeccably hard” Album

Is that his seed?

3. Big Homie Says:

D Block bitches!!!

LOL at the previous post. I don’t think I even have $180 in my bank account.

4. I Fux Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 11:47 am
    damn, i’m tryna think. . . .

the most i’ve ever had in the bank, at one time, with no bills to be paid?

probably only like $500. . . . .

^^ damn but youre a student right? you got to go use them abs, pause!

5. Jud Buechler Says:

Game’s you know what it is vol. 4 is one of the best mixtapes…

6. I Fux Says:

*tries to look more like Stack appearence wise*(c)ATCQ

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

GOAT X-mas movies:
    Trading Places
    Die Hard 1
    A Christmas Story

8. the real truth Says:

I don’t think Game drops enough names.

Thats like saying I Dont Think Kanye Uses Autotune on 808’s Enough

Yo, know what’s funny?

Like, many of the rappers are some street dudes so they still talk with the hood dialect/lingo.

And then you hear their children talk and it’s totally the opposite. Nothing wrong with it, but just an observation.

10. kevfresco Says:

“mostly i mean, there is soulja boy. he’s terrific!”

11. I Fux Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 11:50 am
    GOAT X-mas movies:
    Trading Places
    Die Hard 1
    A Christmas Story

Bad Santa gets honorable mention

GATTTT! Hell yea, 4got that shit!

14. I Fux Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 11:50 am
    GOAT X-mas movies:
    Trading Places
    Die Hard 1
    A Christmas Story

^^^^^
    Home ALone 1
    Bad Santa
    National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
    Houston 500

15. Big Homie Says:

*still feens for 5 Guys for lunch*

I will be picking up 5 Guys for lunch later.

CS88

A Christmas Story >>

17. Enon Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 11:50 am

Yo, know what’s funny?

________________________________________________________

Did you see royce’s son….dude looked like he goes to private school and enters spelling bee’s….but to me that’s a good thing though..

18. I Fux Says:

^^ of course its a good thing. Fucking public school system has been shit for quite some time

19. the real truth Says:

Gay Rapper On Jerry Springer = Throwin Away All Rap CD’s

20. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 11:51 am
    CS88

A Christmas Story >>

everytime they do that All Day Christmas Story on TV, i watches!

21. kevfresco Says:

nah snort…Willy wonkas chocolate factory. (no Kells)

22. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

When two robbers burst into the store, sticking guns to a customer’s head, the girls didn’t shriek. They didn’t cry in fear. Instead, they laughed during the holdup before a man was shot.

nah look a-likes

Billz & Juelz Santana.

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 11:53 am
    nah look a-likes

Billz & Juelz Santana.

“Ae!!”

25. the real truth Says:

Lol @ my co-woker sayin hes better than Curtis

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^^ damn but youre a student right? you got to go use them abs, pause!

i graduated. . .

but word to me working check to check. . . . shit’s hard out here [ll]. . . i got credit cards and student loans to pay off. . .

life’s rough after college.

*still feens for 5 Guys for lunch*

^ayo

28. I Fux Says:

eskay and Bun B

^I saw the link on WSHH. Haven’t peeped it yet though.

30. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*hands in late pass*

wtf?

31. RIGZ Says:

Niggaz With Hatz

32. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 11:53 am
    nah snort…Willy wonkas chocolate factory. (no Kells)

that was a christmas movie? …naw…

33. the real truth Says:

life’s rough after college.

Co-Sign

34. Big Homie Says:

My boy just sent me and some other people a shit load of pics of girls and their asses out. SMH at me clickin on a picture. I clicked on one pic and had this light skin shorty on the bed on all 4s with her ass out in a thong. I didn’t click on any other pics though. There are about 16 pics.

Hope I don’t get in trouble lol

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

GOAT Christmas movie?

A Charlie Brown Christmas.

# eskay Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 11:53 am

nah look a-likes

Billz & Juelz Santana.

^Already. Lol

*goes to London*

*gets robbed*

*acts like nothin’ happened*

37. I Fux Says:

life’s rough after college.

^^ yup yup, I had my daughter when I was a junior in college and i was working at my uncles restaurant and liquor store. I told him to pay me cash. I was making hella money at the restaurant bar, then I finally started paying off all my shit but my parents helped me by not charging me rent and helping with my little girl. I dont know how I would have made it without them but once I got into this job here it was all gravy. You just need to get over the hump. Hustle

38. Boosie Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 11:53 am

___________________________________________________

yeah the inner city public schools are but the suburban public schools are just as good as some private schools though

39. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 11:55 am
    GOAT Christmas movie?

A Charlie Brown Christmas.

applaud Snoopy. is that the 1 where he punched lucy with the Boxing glove?

40. RIGZ Says:

Shout Out to everyone that finished school, college & uni

You get my ratings

41. I Fux Says:

Boosie you have to find the right one’s with the programs for the kids. even if you live in the inner city they have options for your kids to go to school somewhere else for free with vouchers/financial aid and such

42. Lubara Simpkins Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 11:50 am

nah look a-likes

Boosie and Bishop Lamont
    ____________________________________________________

lol I heard of this cat through nahright but never bothered to listen…

43. b-ease Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 11:51 am
    CS88

A Christmas Story >>

100% co-sign.

44. the real truth Says:

“Head Shots Like Photography..say Cheese”

Whoa

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what do you do?

a nigga just got laid off two weeks ago, and i’m tryna get back in the groove of things. . . .

“The shooting occurred Aug. 6 at 12:12 a.m., shortly after a 46-year-old man entered the Chinese Cuisine carryout on Harford Road in Northeast Baltimore, according to charging documents.”

^I don’t fucks with nothin’ on Harford below Erdman. Smfh

“Girls standing there. They continued to laugh. Blood’s all over him,” Dixon said. “People come back in and get their orders. It’s like business as usual. Clearly … we have some very mentally disturbed individuals in the city.”

^On some real shit, I’ve been saying that for a while. Like, it’s crime everywhere. But there’ some type of mental deficiency ninjas have here that is disturbing. I can’t quite pinpoint it.

47. I Fux Says:

I work in sales/marketing for a big communications company

^ yo boosie this is Bishops best mixtape IMO

48. Boosie Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 11:59 am

____________________________________________________________

True, but personally I don’t believe in vouchers…cause there are too many parents breaking their back to send their kids to a private school….but these parents and kids are not taking the opportunity to take advantage of the situation.

but the suburban public schools are just as good as some private schools though

^True (c) Montgomery County

50. the real truth Says:

^I don’t fucks with nothin’ on Harford below Erdman. Smfh

Ray Lewis Syndrome?

51. kevfresco Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 11:55 am

Hope I don’t get in trouble lol

share that shit yo. whas good?

52. Beezy Says:

Nah look-alike

Mr. Pap and all of these guys:

53. I Fux Says:

^^ its a culmination of things I would say….. Living in poverty, the desensitising of living 24/7 around the shit and I mean everything TV,Internet, Real Life….makes people think everything is like a fucking movie and people are supposed to get shoot or people are supposed to die. Its a dynamic that is nuts

^Bartend at a gay bar. No shots, but you said you don’t have a problem with them. And some chicks I know said they tip WELL in those spots.

LF: Homosexuals account for over 50% of the population making 100K+

55. Smear Says:

Loso-Breathe, that shit where Swizzzy yells C.R.E.A.M. JayZ-PSA, Dynasty Intro,1900Hustler U don’t Know (both), Prelude Oh My God( Kingdom Come went hard for a few tracks)…etc
    Cam- Losing Weight2, Oh boy Juelz-Mic Check. TheGame-ChurchFThugs, No more Fun, why you hate etc TIP- King back,Talkin to You. Saigon-True story, Letter P and so on and so on
    Just is undisputed, Kanye was challenging but…. you saw what just happened. Then again, Just is tappin into pop ish ( I’m so sick of hearin Live my life for the opening sample alone, and Rhi Rhi is too clothed in the video) hope he’s not headin in Timbo’s direction…. shit would be a tradgedy….
    *puts on U don’t Know 2*

56. Mr. First Says:

I would have expected Styles’ son to be mad hood… I’m kinda glad he’s not, though