Video: Sen Dog on Freestyle 101

Previously: Sen Dog of Cypress Hill – Capo

53 Responses to “Video: Sen Dog on Freestyle 101”

1. I Fux Says:

Crazy shit I saw Sen Dog two weeks ago at the Charger Game and I was like yO sen you heard of Nahright, he said nah but I will check for it.

2. Big Homie Says:

Fuck I accidently clicked the wrong date to see this video. It wont let me now.

3. A tribe called quest Says:

*shows up at jimmys recording studio*

*punches his mans out*

*gets mad at camera guy for not getting jimmy running*

4. b-ease Says:

I heard DC got some of the finest black chicks though….so thats a plus…

The HU campus contains the highest percentage of beautiful black women in the country, no exagerration. No one who has been will disagree.

DC women > Cali women > Mid-West women> Southern women > NY women

5. Big Homie Says:

I heard DC got some of the finest black chicks though….so thats a plus…

^ We do

6. kevfresco Says:

first 48 give a nigga nightmares sometimes.

one dream i had i was in jail talking to the nigga that snitched on me.

they get all them niggas in them big southern cities to snitch.

7. A tribe called quest Says:

sen dog must smell like coffeee, weed, and Ving rhames from ‘baby boy’

8. The Watcherz Says:

how did Newark NJ, not get a honorable mention in illest hoods

^Probably because nobody has a reason to ever visit Da Bricks. No shots. Like, we was mentioning places where civilization has a reason for living.

*grips up*
    i was just in newark 2 dayz ago….Believe me or not the bricks got chicks and they will give you play espically if you dnt like a normal newark niggas *dreads* The bricks is insane though…it always have that why do i feel like im being watched factor going on and Jersey Garden dnt even get me started

9. I Fux Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 1:22 pm
    I Fux Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    A’Hello onta el show?Subete la mini falda asta la espalda ………..
    ——————————————

reggaetton is trash

^^ agreed but I dont think Calle 13 is reggaeton them niggas is more like the Roots or some shit

10. I Fux Says:

I cant believe how many people snitch on first 48 my gawd. Some of it is just ridiculous has me wondering if they have like 70 cases and only show the one case that snitched

11. 2Gutta Says:

all u dudes is mad funny its like a chatroom in this bitch. GO OUTSIDE

12. A tribe called quest Says:

DC women > Cali women > Mid-West women> Southern women > NY women
    ——————————–

i hope you’re talking about black women cause over all Ny has the crown. thats word to soho

Beautiful black women are scarce in ny. They are definitely not in the bronx. nor harlem, i used to fuck with a black chick from W’burg

*is convinced thats where all the chocolate mamis are hiding*

13. The Watcherz Says:

DC women > Cali women > Mid-West women> Southern women > NY women

i dnt dig black chicks like i use 2. Is it me or does it seem alil old now foreal. but ill take that trip to dc to see whats the hype about. I benn dc had black chicks on smash for like forever

Smh @ running to the bathroom for a false alarm.

I’m dodging people to get to the adjacent building for some damn spray-farts.

15. I Fux Says:

the bulk of beautiful black woman resides in LA or internationally

^ *black stare*

17. kevfresco Says:

reggaetton is trash

for real.

if i want to listen to reggae music…i’ll listen to reggae

if i wanted to listen to latin music….

look if i wanna listen to reggae music…….

18. The Watcherz Says:

they sending messages

19. Belize Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

definitely not?

# 2Gutta Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

all u dudes is mad funny its like a chatroom in this bitch. GO OUTSIDE

^Go outside when? Lunch break?

21. b-ease Says:

^^ do they have the fat black lady with the wigs(no shots)? is she from memphis? I laugh every time I see her

Yea, she’s a Memphis one. I havent seen her big ass solve a crime yet.

LF: I seen this chick yesterday that made me wanna fall out and collapse.

Chick in the Dunkin Donuts had a sick ass. Dude behind the counter was taking her order and said it’ll be a minute so asked me if I wanted to order. To which I replied I’ll wait, I aint in no rush and the view in here is spectacular. She turned around and smiled. When I saw her face I said to myself “fuck my life”. The door was open for me to go for the kill but this marraige shit… smh.

23. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 1:31 pm

^ *black stare*
    ——————————————————

*dominican stare*

Keyshia >

24. Latarian Milton Says:

I Fux Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 1:30 pm
    the bulk of beautiful black woman resides in LA or internationally

maryland/VA my friend, sorry but it’s been scientifically proven that chicks from the “urea” are the baddest sisters on earth outside of ethiopia

btw fuck what u heard, weezy’s verse on “love in this club” is bananas

“and we ain’t gonna stop, just because…”

yessssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzir! no homo. i fux with ursh

25. I Fux Says:

I havent seen her big ass solve a crime yet.

^^^^^ *dies slow*

^word. And them Detectives dont even go hard in the interrogation room.

27. The Watcherz Says:

^ *black stare*
    i rather fuck wit spanish chicks its 2 many games involved wit black chicks not to knock em but in my experience i fair better wit spanish chicks. It seem less of a task 4 me. And they seem more devoted towards pleasing their men

28. I Fux Says:

btw fuck what u heard, weezy’s verse on “love in this club” is bananas

“and we ain’t gonna stop, just because…”

where that be?

29. kevfresco Says:

# 2Gutta Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

all u dudes is mad funny its like a chatroom in this bitch. GO OUTSIDE

ya female fam gonna be out there? they into orgies? cuz i can’t just stop work for any ol’ thang feel me playa?

30. Latarian Milton Says:

oh btw it bears mentioning: tons of ethipians live in the urea and they contribute to the flyness (no long forehead)

*diddy-bops in eggplant foamdomeposites or whatever ugly shit dudes in the urea be rockin, grabs two or three redbones, throws em in the back of the truck like firewood*

31. D_Block_4_life Says:

When I saw her face I said to myself “fuck my life”.
    ^^6
    lolol

32. Latarian Milton Says:

I Fux Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 1:35 pm
    btw fuck what u heard, weezy’s verse on “love in this club” is bananas

“and we ain’t gonna stop, just because…”

where that be?

i don’t have it on zshare. the montrealean sent me the whole album. i’ll send u the song tonight via attachment, jus remind me, i got u poz

33. I Fux Says:

*fucks my life*

*lol* Cold you’ze a fool…….

34. A tribe called quest Says:

Niggs with the ugliest black wifeys

T.i… Tiny

Ursher… That big bitch

Tyrese…. Brandy

Nelly … Ashanti (she fell off HARD)

35. I Fux Says:

^^ i will send you an email in a minute

36. Latarian Milton Says:

howard homecoming > _______________

if u can’t land a shorty there then u need to order a russian mail-order bride because ur game is on zero

37. the real truth Says:

BX needs a hov

38. Big Homie Says:

Just realizes that I brought left overs from last night of chicken, rice and butter squash for lunch.

*heats it up*

I guys I will get my Five Guys during lunch tomorrow instead of today

^ do what i did and get a mixed breed.

40. Latarian Milton Says:

my game is on a hunnit thousand trillion (pesos)

41. I Fux Says:

Ursher… That big bitch

^^ that bitch must be the freakiest deekiest bitch on the planet urf. he is probably allowed to bring bitches to the bed with them. SHe probably can suck a quarter out the gumball machine

42. Latarian Milton Says:

my game is on a billion trillion zillion jillion (c) swagger like puff

43. A tribe called quest Says:

im going to hate spending 200$ on sneakers but the eggplants are worth it

44. the real truth Says:

Co-sign…love spanish bitches….jus wish Dominican chicks werent so fiesty when it came to givin top

45. The Watcherz Says:

Blacks chicks been played so many times that by the time its your turn they pushing you away or putting niggas through a test to see your a jerk or not. I dnt have time for that shit brah either u fucks wit or not dnt linger around and shit

46. the real truth Says:

eggplants

what now

47. b-ease Says:

Ashanti (she fell off HARD)

Crazy talk. That bitch looked spectacular in that last video.

48. I Fux Says:

*ursher fucks chicks in butt*

im going to hate spending 200$ on sneakers but the eggplants are worth it

^^^ call me mr.me too

49. kevfresco Says:

1st 48 kill me too when the detectives get those staged phone calls.

c’mon now, we now yall tips dont come in that 1 hr segment like that

50. Latarian Milton Says:

@ fux the troof in da boof is that she probably lets little boys like trey songzzzzzzzz in derr pozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ewwwwwwwwww

trey songz looks good with his shirt off (or something to that effect – i know yall remember) (c) weezy

51. A tribe called quest Says:

i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/toyatoyatoya2006/TF2.jpg

ether

52. The Watcherz Says:

im going to hate spending 200$ on sneakers but the eggplants are worth it

yes they are i thought they drop in january though

53. TheCo!!inB Says:

or a golf ball through a garden hose (c) full metal jacket