Video: Ron Browz Ondaspot Autotuned Interview

Ether Boy does an entire interview with Green Lantern using Autotune.

92 Responses to “Video: Ron Browz Ondaspot Autotuned Interview”

1. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*nominates “Trap Door” by Jake One song of the year*

*waves DOOM war banner, laughs maniacally*

What up yo?

2. the real truth Says:

The Whole Interview in Autotune??

3. b-ease Says:

^On some real shit, I’ve been saying that for a while. Like, it’s crime everywhere. But there’ some type of mental deficiency ninjas have here that is disturbing. I can’t quite pinpoint it

Word. There’s definetly something in the water. I’ve been in niggas hoods across the country, but Baltimore’s the only inner city that makes me uneasy, and I’m from the area.

4. Lubara Simpkins Says:

Hey lads, I have been listening to the lad’s camron come home with me with the lads juelz and jim jones….I notice that the lad jim jones steps his game up when camron and juelz are on the track

5. RIGZ Says:

Someone needs to lock DOOM in a studio with Madlib and not let either of them leave until THE REAL Madvillain 2 is done

a nigga just got laid off two weeks ago, and i’m tryna get back in the groove of things. . . .

^Bartend at a gay bar. No shots, but you said you don’t have a problem with them. And some chicks I know said they tip WELL in those spots.

LF: Homosexuals account for over 50% of the population making 100K+

maniacally

^ dope word

*dapz V-Technical*

What it is?

11. RIGZ Says:

I was just listening to Big L – Casulties Of A Dice Game

One of my favourite story tracks

Ron Browz got heaterz

12. the real truth Says:

Nah look-alike

Mr. Pap and all of these guys:

AYO

13. !Ven-Tech? Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

co-sizzle, but I’ll listen to whatever new DOOM I can find. The song prolly aint even all that slick…but it’s like ritz crackers to a hostage…

14. Boosie Says:

LOL niggas is stepping into dicey territory trying to compare dudes….lol at the african muscle site….I never knew such a site existed….I’m a have to ayo dude for knowing that site

15. I Fux Says:

LF: Homosexuals account for over 50% of the population making 100K+

16. kevfresco Says:

yo BH…those some around the way girl pics?

send them shit thru hurr my ninja.

17. b-ease Says:

Jim definetly goes in on the title track.

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

late pass- missed the Christmas Story convo- hands down (no police) my favorite holiday flick of all time- you know a movie is dope, when the same jokes are funny for 25 yrs (no “coming to America” (almost))

19. Beezy Says:

I keep about one or two fags friends on gp

^LMAO

20. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LF: jesus does not have a wikipedia page.

21. I Fux Says:

On some real shit, I’ve been saying that for a while. Like, it’s crime everywhere. But there’ some type of mental deficiency ninjas have here that is disturbing. I can’t quite pinpoint it.

^^ its a culmination of things I would say….. Living in poverty, the desensitising of living 24/7 around the shit and I mean everything TV,Internet, Real Life….makes people think everything is like a fucking movie and people are supposed to get shoot or people are supposed to die. Its a dynamic that is nuts

22. b-ease Says:

Its the undercover motherfuckers I dont like

Word up son.

# b-ease Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

^Yo, I be outta town sleepin’ on ninjas. Not sayin’ they aint gully. But it just doesn’t feel hood. Like, I need for a nigga to hop off of a stoop and say “sup you whore ass nigga” and just hook off while the others join in to stomp out. I was out in L.A., in damn near all the hoods, feeling madd safe. That’s not to say I wouldn’t have got my skull knocked off. Just doesn’t “feel” hood. Hard to explain.

24. Smear Says:

Loso-Breathe, that shit where Swizzzy yells C.R.E.A.M. JayZ-PSA, Dynasty Intro,1900Hustler U don’t Know (both), Prelude Oh My God( Kingdom Come went hard for a few tracks)…etc
    Cam- Losing Weight2, Oh boy Juelz-Mic Check. TheGame-ChurchFThugs, No more Fun, why you hate etc TIP- King back,Talkin to You. Saigon-True story, Letter P and so on and so on
    Just is undisputed, Kanye was challenging but…. you saw what just happened. Then again, Just is tappin into pop ish ( I’m so sick of hearin Live my life for the opening sample alone, and Rhi Rhi is too clothed in the video) hope he’s not headin in Timbo’s direction…. shit would be a tradgedy….
    *puts on U don’t Know 2*

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

***I thought they were beefin’…”once joined a rap click “Midgets into Crunk/did a solo on the oboe/coulda sold a million but the villan went for dolo”

26. the real truth Says:

Jesus at least deserves a wikipedia

27. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps Fux, Mayor, Romez, Ike, Ease, and the rest*

@Beezy

…why?

I “ayo’d” myself for even clickin on that shit. I knew it was a set up…

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit: villain

29. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

LF: Homosexuals account for over 50% of the population making 100K+
    explains why the richest parts of a lot of cities in california have the most gays

>>^WORD I concur plus I have always said i never met a broke fag. I keep about one or two fags friends on gp. Them Niggas give good advice when it comes money bitches and clothes. No Homo if a nigga isnt an undercover fag I can respect him. Its the undercover motherfuckers I dont like

^bro-sign except for the fags on gp part. LOL!

Lol @ Boosie… yeah, I don’t know why someone would know about that site. That gets a yellow flag.

31. I Fux Says:

Just doesn’t “feel” hood. Hard to explain.

^^ there is a time for everything, you dont have to be gangsta all the time, only when youre hungry. A boa only eats about once or twice a month, think of the hood in that manner. So that means you may or may not be the food when you come around. You Dig me?

32. Smear Says:

Go on name an album Just has produced on in the last 8 years where his shit has NOT been the high point (Late Registration don’t count)

33. !Ven-Tech? Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

That’s doom/grimm who’s beefin. “Midgets Into Crunk” was a play on the M.I.C. lp that came out (Monsta Island Czars)

34. the real truth Says:

LF: Homosexuals account for over 50% of the population making 100K+

Also explains why most Ny bitty’s wanna live in Soho

35. I Fux Says:

on gp you have to question a nigga integrity if they knew about an african muscles website and it has nothing to do with a chicks butt!!!!!!!!!!!

36. RIGZ Says:

Nah that line was about the collective he was in called M.I.C. with MF Grimm, etc.

That was a slick lil subliminal shot…matter fact most of the shit Dumile says is subliminal lol

MF Grimm dissed him for that tho

37. Boosie Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

# b-ease Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

___________________________________________________________

Ya’ll niggas need to come to the N.O. cause them niggas is like one step away from some Idi Amin tribal takeover shit….most of the black neighborhoods is straight projects….and the hoes is just as gully as the dudes…

I’m a have to with detroit with being just as gully too

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Cold? Land? Which one of you is impersonating fux? (no “fags on gp”)

39. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

gays are cool, real talk, as long as there is a clear understanding that you are heterosexual . . . one of my homeboys is gay, and early on, i was like “fam, don’t try no funny shit.”

he was like “c’mon, i’m like your sister.”

i damn near died.

40. b-ease Says:

Hard to explain.

I know exactly what you mean tho, word to my story about looking for weed in Compton. I lived in Bed-Stuy last year (the part that still isnt gentrified), my man’s a photographer so we used to walk around the hood at all times of the nite taking ill pics (ll). Never thought twice about it. And the thing is, that was stupid. I wouldnt do that shit in B-More during the day. With a police escort. No exaggeration.

lol @ gettin’ his name for havin’ thick ass eyebrows

42. the real truth Says:

he was like “c’mon, i’m like your sister.”

i damn near died.

Lol, i werd as long as gay ppl have tht understanding than itz all good

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:12 pm

MF Grimm dissed him for that tho

***That’s right…missed the Grimm response, though…Grimm broke it down, like “Midgets in to Crunk”= M.I.C., and the “crunk” part implied they were just a fad/played out…

44. Smear Says:

Someone needs to lock DOOM in a studio with GHOSTFACE and not let either of them leave until THE SHIT is done…..and JustBlaze and Madlib can drop in for 4 or so tracks each….

45. b-ease Says:

Ya’ll niggas need to come to the N.O.

No thank you. LOL

^LOL. Hell to the fuck nah. Any type of attention in B’more and there’s gonna be an automatic unabashed amount of thuggery. You can’t even have a shape-up. Niggas think you gettin’ money and will start goin’ off. Sickening.

47. !Ven-Tech? Says:

I Fux Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    Just doesn’t “feel” hood. Hard to explain.

Steve Irwin lookin ass nigga…

48. b-ease Says:

Oh, its Ron BROWZ?!? I thought it was Ron Brown.

# b-ease Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:14 pm

Ya’ll niggas need to come to the N.O.

No thank you. LOL

^Co-pilot. I’m not tryin’ to leave one fucked up situation and go to an even worse one. N.O. look like the land of the last mohicans.

50. I Fux Says:

he was like “c’mon, i’m like your sister.”

i damn near died.

^^ LMAO swear to god I got this gay dude that works here for me and he is damn nigh a girl he wears make up and shit. he is my go to guy/girl when I want something done right though he is a hard working little bitch. No Homo

51. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Smear Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    Someone needs to lock DOOM in a studio with GHOSTFACE and not let either of them leave until THE SHIT is done…..and JustBlaze Jake One, Alchemist and Madlib can drop in for 4 or so tracks each….

52. b-ease Says:

I thought it was Ron Brown.

Or rather, Ron Brownz.

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Funniest…shit….ever

54. RIGZ Says:

That’s right…missed the Grimm response, though

You need to hear that shit

Grimm went hard. I like Grimm’s shit, he’s ill

Since “Take Em To War”

55. Chase Says:

^What did he produce on Late Registration?

56. I Fux Says:

NO LOOK like the City of God in US Projects form especially since Katrina

57. the real truth Says:

Ya’ll niggas need to come to the N.O.

No thank you. LOL

*dead*

58. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*dead*

so what’s the deal w/ carmelo? why there ain’t more niggas comin at his neck? he’s gotta be like the most successful nigga outta there. . . .

I’m a have to with detroit with being just as gully too

^I might even put The D above N.O., only on the strength that it gets cold (I swear that’s not a pun, lol) and ninjas will do whatever to keep the heat on.

60. b-ease Says:

^What did he produce on Late Registration?

Touch the Sky

61. SB Says:

holy fucking cornball!

62. RIGZ Says:

What did he produce on Late Registration?

Touch The Sky

Not to take away nuttin from Ye but I still think

Just > Kanye on the beats

63. Chase Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

*dead*

^Melo probably blood with the rest of goons from out there and he grease their pockets every now and then so they hold him down.

64. Boosie Says:

# the real truth Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Ya’ll niggas need to come to the N.O.

No thank you. LOL

*dead*
    _____________________________________________________

LMAO…ya’ll niggas silly it ain’t that bad if stay in the french quarters….just don’t be too fresh when in the hoods….wear a dingy white tee and some starbury’s and it’s all good.

*dead*

^Probably are and we just don’t know about it. He might be payin’ for security out here. Best believe it will get Youtubed if he ever breaks that deal.

66. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:17 pm
    I’m a have to with detroit with being just as gully too

***Niggas in Detroit have no morals/scruples/code, whatsoever…they’d mug Nelson Mandela out that piece, if they caught him slipping….chainsnatch the Pope, and shit….

67. the real truth Says:

speakin of Touch The sky smh @ D-block hoppin on the remix

68. !Ven-Tech? Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:16 pm
    That’s right…missed the Grimm response, though

You need to hear that shit

Grimm went hard. I like Grimm’s shit, he’s ill

Since “Take Em To War”

I think it was called “Book of Daniel”

lmao @ fux callin The Cresent “City of God”

I just watched that movie for the first time a few months ago, shit was crazy

69. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Lil Dice/Lil Ze > O-Dog

70. the real truth Says:

Starbury’s>>>>>

^Yo, word to everything… I don’t understand how people don’t grasp that concept. Why would you walk around the hood ultra fresh? Unless you are well known with OODLES of respect, you look like a meal ticket. I make sure it’s Dickies and boots whenever I’m gonna be somewhere gully, which is usually in the winter time for whateva reason.

72. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

‘Melo has a reality show on TV-One…that nigga’s entire old block lives in his guesthouse—ain’t nobody fucking with the kid…

73. b-ease Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:19 pm

D. Billz Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:17 pm
    I’m a have to with detroit with being just as gully too

________________________________________________________

True true….and detroit has jobs and money….so imagine if that place into a no industry city…..I feel sorry for all those niggas who bout to lose they manufacturing jobs at the car companies…it’s gon be hell….its gonna be goon city

77. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:19 pm
    D. Billz Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:17 pm
    I’m a have to with detroit with being just as gully too

LMAO!!!!

78. the real truth Says:

French Quarters = safe ass place just on the name alone

Do they even have quarters in France

chainsnatch the Pope, and shit….

^I’d allow it. But cosign the nonchalant factor.

80. !Ven-Tech? Says:

That’s funny because I’m originally from Toledo, OH (arm pit of Detroit) and now I live in Biloxi/Gulfport (arm pit of N.O.)

I’m old spice…

81. I Fux Says:

you can walk around the hood fresh if you have the Mac or a chopper. Swear to god niggas drive around with choppers in they trunk like its part of the vehicle

82. kevfresco Says:

yo big homie where you at?

matter of fact lemme chill.

*excessive porn fail*

astaghfirullah.

83. b-ease Says:

Why would you walk around the hood ultra fresh?

Mad freshmen at HU (and Morgan and Coppin too I would assume) for being stupid. Rich kids that thought they were tough robbed in front of their girls and shit.

84. Richie Rocks Says:

I assume thisll get lost in the sauce but Ron Browz doesnt even use autotune right man – to clear all that shit up
    autotune is a plug in that you use inside your recording program, it makes all your notes automatically pitch to the right key, thus you get that forced pitchedness sound ala t-pain
    vocoders use your voice recorded on a mic and layer it with a synth or a sound of your choice and kinda overlays them
    and a talkbox requires the tube in your mouth and you hook your synth up to a little black box (talkboxs began as guitar pedal effects (PLEASE PEEP PETER FRAMPTON!!!!! http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ROtFteYkvoU ) and it essentially takes your guitar or synth, sends it into the box, the box makes it SUPER loud and pushes it through the tube into your mouth where you manipulate the sound by annunciating words n such – also used by roger troutman etc.. etc….

so i guess at the end of the story everytime u use autotune you have to choose the key of the song so that its on key but ron browz doesnt do that….im not quite sure how he sets up his autotune but doing it live a whole interview is wiggidy wack and doin a freestyle in it when its not set to the right key is wack lol and using it the same way after t-pain said on an interview you dont know how is wack lol

85. Beezy Says:

^Yo I just googled black bodybuilder and that shit came up. I didnt even click on the site link.

If ya’ll couldnt tell what was coming by the title of that URL it aint my fault.

86. I Fux Says:

isnt Shawne Merriman from Maryland Dc or some shit? his security detail consists of two gully ass bloods

I’m old spice…

^LOL. I met this chick out here from Cleveland. We be joking and comparing who’s city is more impoverished. Then I just one-line her with a Ravens comment. Shut that ass up real quick.

88. SpotOn Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

^^^Cosign

Lets plan the kidnap of these ninjas.

89. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Yeah the French Quarter is cool. I’d stick to that area when visiting New Orleans…

*daps Caine & Boosie*

90. A tribe called quest Says:

this shit made my ears bleed

91. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***NIGGAS, emphasis on that word, lost their manufacturing jobs years ago- right now, it’s mostly UAW affiliated crackas and random execs, out there…but they changed the locks on the average person in the D with minimal education and assembly line experience back in like ’05—-

92. DJ Feenix Says:

Ron Browz does interview in Autotune.

Autotune jumps shark.

“…all the kids love the robot voice.”