Video: Serius Jones – Got Bars Pts. 1 & 2

Featuring Head I.C.E, Black Magic, Frank Fenda, Jux, The Coach, Slim and Fat Cat. Part 2 after the jump.

Featuring Head I.C.E, Black Magic, The Coach, and Slim.

46 Responses to “Video: Serius Jones – Got Bars Pts. 1 & 2”

1. Ty big's Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:25 pm
    lol at digi

Nah ty eskay said earlier all beef is done and resolved

….. word really ? I missed that was there an explanation or we just gonna pretend it didn’t happen ? for some reason I just find this whole concept fascinating

2. kevfresco Says:

….. not one word of that even made sense nor did you answer the question ? and if pink lava lamp yourself I guess that means makea crack album yourself ?
    * really doesn’t grasp w/e concept your talking bout
    no homie…what i meant was get a pink lava lamp and sodomize yaself thinkin of how great CH is at the time of insertion and after santorum.

*SHOT* like BLACKA BLAOW! (c) M.O.P.

3. digital scales Says:

I’ma say it early, get ready for ya boy Max B to be exposed

Thats all ima say

4. Ty big's Says:

kevfresco Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:31 pm
    * really doesn’t grasp w/e concept your talking bout

*SHOT* like BLACKA BLAOW! (c) M.O.P.

….. WoW thats a pretty gay thing for you to think of and you still didn’t answer the question.

You also broke nah right rule # 24 you can never say * shot * or * shots fired * at your own comment thats like laughing at your own joke ….

5. Ty big's Says:

digital scales Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:38 pm
    I’ma say it early, get ready for ya boy Max B to be exposed

Thats all ima say

….. i won’t ask for details but you for real ? you hear/see something about him getting punked or acting like a punk ? ….

6. McFly Says:

Red Cafe’s girl (Ashley Logan) > Red Cafe living and breathing

7. Ty big's Says:

I would of rathered listen to serius kill it for damn near 15 minutes than this collective but this head I.C.E dude do got some bars

8. b-ease Says:

digital scales Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 7:38 pm
    I’ma say it early, get ready for ya boy Max B to be exposed

Thats all ima say

Aw shit…

>>Nah ty eskay said earlier all beef is done and resolved

^I didn’t say that. I said it’s nearly resolved.

10. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 8:07 pm
    >>Nah ty eskay said earlier all beef is done and resolved

^I didn’t say that. I said it’s nearly resolved.

…. word, I was just saying I went to his blog to see if he spoke on it and had to laugh at the link he had to nah right, not to re-start anything or some shit like I said I just find this whole shit really fascinating for some reason like some getting banned from a blog sounds so weird and thats not even a shot I’m just saying …..

11. kevfresco Says:

fuck answerin the question dude i don’t gotta answer to you homie. u for real?

and u talking bout rules? wha…lil nicca u a man (alledgedly) who takes this bloggin shit waaay to serious. it’s evident in previous threads. corresponding on these blogs from a standpoint of practical anonymity is why they thrive. mafukas can get on these shits and say what they want. i could care less bout some rules homie…this shits fun and informative. period. now get the lamp out ya ass ya uptight CH stannin blog protocol passive aggressive sounding nicca. & don’t bother hoping on my balls for an answer to that post. jeeez. i said shot to you cuz i agreed w/ya claim that if you takin a shot you own it. go grasp ya mama teat lil nicca and get the vitamins you need for ya anal retentive B deficiency.

12. Ty big's Says:

* bets $ 500 Nation is watching How I Met Your Mother, right now *

13. Ty big's Says:

* edit will be in 15 minutes *

14. Carlos Voltron Says:

*Looks up*

Niggas STILL discussing CH? Good Lord. Ty is sprung like a muthafucka.

In fact, Ty = http://tinyurl.com/55zxgj

15. Ty big's Says:

…. Yikes, no shit you can say whatever you want idiot but never mind your not even worth the effort to explain cause you really do fail to grasp the concept, nah right rules is a joke relax little buddy and no need to take 45 minutes to type of some bullshit garbage replay like that I’m big dog glen rob listen dog you a flea

it’s nah right little homie it’s all jokes always I won’t ever take anything said on a blog serious however The Pink Lava Lamp > anything you will ever achieve in life

16. digital scales Says:

*Shots fired*

*uses benard as a shield*

17. digital scales Says:

Oh so eskay didnt delete shit he just made it private

Thats fucking wack!

I was ready to punch every nigga on his team in the face on the strength of you eskay

18. kevfresco Says:

see it’s lames like you who actually sit and think about what the other person was doing before they wrote their response.

now ya lames ass say i aint worth responding to and claim to know what i’ve achieved.

you aint sound nothing like that when you was on eskay and nahrights scrotum, nuts and phallus.

which is why i think a pink lava lamp would be a good fit for you….asshole.

be easy nicca.

19. Big Homie Says:

Go Cleveland

*ducks from CiCi*

20. Ty big's Says:

…… huh ?? motherfucker eskay is the e-homie I’ve been coming to this site for like 7 years I can say whatever the fuck I want to him he knows what it is but how can you say I was too uptight about blogging for CH and now say I’m on eskays nuts ? I ain’t afraid to say shit to eskay why would I ? I also have respect for eskay though cause he got me threw mad long days of work forever with this site but that doesn’t mean I can’t tell him I think he made a wrong move and have a good ol’ fashioned debate on the topic, you sounding like the reincarnation of two-times with your own self defeating logic homie, ….

U mad ????????

21. Barack Oswagga Says:

These niggas done shot up the place

22. Barack Oswagga Says:

I see Hamilton is back on nahright, how much was the hush money?

I keed, I keed.

23. Big Homie Says:

Are you ready for some footbaaaaall? A Monday Night partaaaaay

24. Barack Oswagga Says:

college football >>>> NFL

25. Prince Says:

Barack Oswagga Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 8:41 pm
    college football >>>> NFL
    ^no-sign

26. kevfresco Says:

my dude ty….chill.

you can’t grasp the concept of my nuts.

they too big for ya lil itty bitty blogger mind.

go out into the world and get a girlfriend/boyfriend if you been choppin it w/eskay for 7 yrs.

thats just sad.

27. b-ease Says:

Wow…when I left Nah an hour ago, everything was peace. Come back and see nothing but shell casings everywhere…

28. Barack Oswagga Says:

29. A tribe called quest Says:

Ty big’s Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 8:14 pm
    * bets $ 500 Nation is watching How I Met Your Mother, right now *
    —————————–

pssh its why i ran home

30. Barack Oswagga Says:

They shooting!!

31. kevfresco Says:

*dead* @ barack after i hit that link.

32. Big Homie Says:

Touchdown Eagles!!!!

33. Barack Oswagga Says:

Prince Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 8:42 pm
    Barack Oswagga Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 8:41 pm
    college football >>>> NFL
    ^no-sign

^^You seen the good teams? I just cant get into nfl for some reason.

34. Barack Oswagga Says:

35. A tribe called quest Says:

im curious to find out how nahright and the “cartel” handled all this. Obviously the cartel made an example of charles hamilton to send a message to the other management teams, fly straight or “you lames will get your plane shot down like john mccain” (c) jay elec

im sure in some small way, this was monumental.

36. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 8:45 pm
    Ty big’s Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 8:14 pm
    * bets $ 500 Nation is watching How I Met Your Mother, right now *
    —————————–

pssh its why i ran home

…. I wasn’t knocking I got that shit tivo’d …..

kevfresco Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 8:42 pm
    my dude ty….chill.

you can’t grasp the concept of my nuts.

they too big for ya lil itty bitty blogger mind.

….. AAAAYYYYOOOOO and why would I want to grasp your nuts ? ….

thats just sad.

…. it’s sad that I have been going on a website which continually drops new music some of which I hate but most of which I love and which also happens to have some of the funniest most entertaining commentors on the planet than I’ll be that, and this in no way precludes me from having a life outside of nah but when I’m home chilling watching TV I will also chill with the laptop and chop it up on nah, if thats so sad what exactly are you doing right now ?

I love when people on the internet make fun of other people for being on the internet, your either 2 x’s or a hootie clone

37. kevfresco Says:

you being concerned w/exactly WHO i am shows the emptiness of ya life.

again….pink lava lamp yaself.

38. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 8:52 pm

im sure in some small way, this was monumental.

… thats why I was debating it the other day I was wondering why the need to take it to that extreme but either way the whole cartel didn’t enforce the ban as I said you heard that new posted the CH soulja boy autotune diss …..

39. A tribe called quest Says:

thats probably due to dopeboyz reluctance to the cartel movement., it was probably posted for the purpose of soulja boy

40. Ty big's Says:

kevfresco Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 8:57 pm
    you being concerned w/exactly WHO i am shows the emptiness of ya life.

again….pink lava lamp yaself.

wow your on point like icesickles

* releases sarcasm button *

41. Darth Cipher Says:

U mad ????????

Comparing someone to Two-Times to make a sonnage solidified > _____

*continues to lurk*

42. b-ease Says:

The three girls Chance got are bad broads. His brother lost. Like, incredibly. I don’t even see how this happened.

43. Big Homie Says:

Buckhalter goes through that hole harder than Westbrook. But they both good at it.

44. A tribe called quest Says:

why does the nigga wear arm sleeves on BOTH arms in the SUMMER in LA….

45. b-ease Says:

im sure in some small way, this was monumental.

Word, I was debating earlier today whether this really mattered or not. We don’t know the particulars of the current “attempted reconcillation”, but if CH’s team initiated it, I doubt they would have been as quick to do so if that idiotic manufactured Soldier Boy beef had actually panned out.

46. The Godfather Says:

That Dude the Coach is ill!!!