Video: My Dog Earl

47 Responses to “Video: My Dog Earl”

1. D_Block_4_life Says:

Daps everyone

Rigz lost points today IMO (no). After reading this long ass thread i don’t feel like debating but i STRONGLY disagree with some of the input.

2. Big Homie Says:

SMH

3. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

that was corny.

4. the real truth Says:

DMX….nuff said

5. joffe jo Says:

SMH

6. A tribe called quest Says:

ohnathan Osterman Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 11:37 am
    SMH @ People still thinking Nas & Jay are on a level above Ghostface musically and/or with the lyrics

SMH
    ——————————————–

John you stanning for real. Ghost is known for saying some of the craziest shit ever. But his song making ability was exposed when rza fell off.

For example – Fishscales… More fish scales…. The Pretty Toney Album….

7. Joe 88 Says:

Potatoes & cheese eggs >

8. I Fux Says:

*daps the nahglomarate*

9. Johnathan Osterman Says:

For example – Fishscales… More fish scales…. The Pretty Toney Album….

I could agree with More Fish…shost shouldnt have put his name on that

But Fishscale was and is better than alotta people’s best albums

So is Pretty Tony

10. D_Block_4_life Says:

Potatoes
    You mean home fries?

that was corny.

^isnt it always fuck these fuckers.

12. A tribe called quest Says:

LMAO@ ann b davis as officer ross

13. Big Homie Says:

Yo I wish there was a Waffle House in the DMV area. I was in Richmond Sat night to Sunday partying

Hit up the Waffle House after the club and again before I hit the road back home. Their fully loaded hash browns >

Waffle House > Dennys > IHOP

fuck what you heard …

14. I Fux Says:

I am the biggest Ghost Fan and even though I know he is top5dead or alive I cant really argue with people if they say nas or jay is > than him. I prefer not to argue it, ghost is an acquired taste. No

15. Chase Says:

For example – Fishscales… More fish scales…. The Pretty Toney Album….

^Chill. Fishscale and More Fish may leave fans wanting more, but Pretty Toney… classic from beginning to end.

I’m not gonna say that Ghost is better than Jay/Nas, but I will say that pretty toney is a great album. Some may be a little hesitant to say classic, but to me, it is.

16. Joe 88 Says:

Naw, sliced potatoes. @ D_block, I dropped a new track in the last thread, I got renegade’d on, check it out, lol

17. b-ease Says:

well he’s Cube, DOC, Jay, Eminem, Snoop etc combined…

^^ no-sign

He was joking.

18. Prince Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 11:43 am
    For example – Fishscales… More fish scales…. The Pretty Toney Album….

I could agree with More Fish…shost shouldnt have put his name on that

But Fishscale was and is better than alotta people’s best albums

So is Pretty Tony

^co-sign.. pretty tony lp was way better than most albums ever droped

19. I Fux Says:

cOLD Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 11:44 am
    that was corny.

^isnt it always fuck these fuckers.

^^ I know. They read the comments and know who takes shots, word to one of them calling me out on me calling them corny

20. joffe jo Says:

Waffle House > Dennys > IHOP

^^^^^
    AND WAFFLE HOUSE WILL SERVE BLACK FOLK

21. KingPoetic Says:

For example – Fishscales… More fish scales…. The Pretty Toney Album….

—————————————————

How on God’s green earth are you using Fishscale and The Pretty Toney album as examples of falling off. Seriously? Seriously seriously?

22. D_Block_4_life Says:

Iight

23. b-ease Says:

In terms of artistry, Ghost is on the same plane as Jay and Nas. Not better or worse, per se, because they’re on the same tier. Along wit 3K.

24. I Fux Says:

Ive said it before that the Pretty Toney lp is my personal favorite Ghost album even though I know his previous 3 prior to it are certified classics

25. the real truth Says:

Waffle House > Dennys > IHOP

CO-SIGN

Hate Ihop

^ they got that SNL humor, mad dry and corney. I have yet to laugh at any of their skits.

27. I Fux Says:

cOLD Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 11:47 am

^^ ya ya call me mr.me too. I laugh at shit like niggas knocking people out at Mcdonalds, or GW getting shoes thrown at him, Or mad witty Nah Niggas going in with a concept we call all grasp

28. the real truth Says:

Honestly on Ghost

What have you Done For Me Lately (c) Eddie Murphy

29. Chase Says:

I Fux Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 11:46 am

^Co-Sign.

“rubbing her my girl’s leg looking, her sister got a nice bubble”

30. I Fux Says:

speaking of potatoes hash browns here at the work cafeteria is fucking crack. they all crispy and shit put some pepper and ketchup grab a fork and go to work

31. The Watcherz Says:

i dislike these “The Real” videos they not even realistic

32. Johnathan Osterman Says:

People can call me a stan if you want, I dont care

All I know is Ghost has never had a wack solo album

He’s been a integral part of at least 4 Certified Classics. And when I say classic, I mean as in the album is now a cornerstone of hiphop itself

He’s 15/16 years in and still makes albums like Big Doe Rehab

He still finds new concepts to talk about (Underwater is fucking ridiculous)

He’s got one of the best flows ever

One of the most inventive MCs ever

Probably the GOAT story teller of all time

Has unbeatable charisma/swagger

He has one of the best ear for beats/sequencing of all time

And he’s never sacrificed his integrity (as far as I know)

I believe all of the above to be true

That makes him GOAT status if you ask me

33. I Fux Says:

Ghost worst album to date might be Big Doe Rehab and that shit is dope to me.

Even the Theodore Unit 718 album is fucking tough

34. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 11:44 am
    that was corny.

^isnt it always fuck these fuckers.

word?

LOL, where?

35. A tribe called quest Says:

i dont understand niggs who are a fan of SC, ironman, or OB4CL for that matter and think that Fishscales and more fishscales is even remotely acceptable as credible album let alone a ghost album.

Note* pretty tony album was excluded because i too have my toss ups about it but i guess i can let it live

36. b-ease Says:

Honestly on Ghost

What have you Done For Me Lately (c) Eddie Murphy

Fishscale, More Fish, and Big Doe Rehab all came out in in a 18month period. He hasnt dropped anything new in a year, which is typical of hiphop artists. SMH at unrealistic expectations.

37. I Fux Says:

That makes him GOAT status if you ask me

^^ ok I get you Jonathon but I think to be GOAT in some regard you had to have hit the POP market without sacrificing integrity of your music, so in that regard it goes like this

Jay
    Tupac
    Biggie
    NaS
    Ghostface

38. b-ease Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 11:51 am
    People can call me a stan if you want, I dont care

All I know is Ghost has never had a wack solo album

He’s 15/16 years in and still makes albums like Big Doe Rehab

He still finds new concepts to talk about (Underwater is fucking ridiculous)

He’s got one of the best flows ever

One of the most inventive MCs ever

Probably the GOAT story teller of all time

Has unbeatable charisma/swagger

He has one of the best ear for beats/sequencing of all time

And he’s never sacrificed his integrity (as far as I know)

I believe all of the above to be true

That makes him GOAT status if you ask me

Co-sign ever word.

39. Eastern_Digital Says:

these thereal dudes are pretty wack.

40. D_Block_4_life Says:

Yo Joe you destroyed your man in every way shape or form (no homo). Thats the best 16 bars ive heard you spit yet excluding “4 walls”.

41. KingPoetic Says:

I agree w/ much of what was said although Big Dough Rehab was severely eh, and while I don’t have any problems w/ his flow whatsoever, would you really call it… great?

42. I Fux Says:

word?

LOL, where?

^^ Rey Interviewed them for ALumnah and one of them said “we know Fux and Greenie think we are corny and we are trying to get better at what we do” .I am prefacing but it was something like that

GO CHARGERS HO!(c)Mike Tyson on Stage

43. the real truth Says:

Honestly on Ghost

What have you Done For Me Lately (c) Eddie Murphy

But those were wack compared to Ironman, Supreme Clientele and Pretty Toney, b4 John starts wylin key word was “compared” lol (no shots), he hasnt dropped anything in my opinion spectacular since 04, Big Doe was iight though

44. A tribe called quest Says:

shit if i wanted a feature on my album i’d ask ghost no doubt. But there are some severe nut sucking in nah right. Ghost has a tendency of rambling and recovering with some out of this world shit

45. S.I.C.K Says:

Ghost is in a different league.Like Redman is.They are ORIGINAL.You have to judge them differently.They will get the appreciation they deserve after the fact.

LF: Man vs Food(Travel Network)and I Survived(BIO) are among my favorite shows to watch under the influence.Intervention(A&E)is a good one too.Nothing like seeing other people`s fucked up life to contrast where you may be in your life.Sitting there,drink in hand thinking to yourself”I may do some nigger shit at times,BUT I`m not THAT fucked up”LOL

*Scarfes down wendy`s stacker and 5 piece nugget*
    *belches*
    *types while talking on the phone*

“An arrogant man has not had his ass kicked……YET”-S.I.C.K.

*back to lurker mode*

46. KingPoetic Says:

Tribe if your gonna claim nut sucking why don’t you critique The Pretty Toney album for a sec and defend your stance, cause until then the criticisms are empty

47. chuck Says:

im new here but ghost has not put out anything nice since his 2nd jump off( sorry ghost NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)