Video: Curtis & Co. Live @ The Spike TV Video Game Awards

62 Responses to “Video: Curtis & Co. Live @ The Spike TV Video Game Awards”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Curtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss!!! (c) Cam

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

3. Beezy Says:

Curtis’ video games are better than his albums…real talk.

4. b-ease Says:

I’m not comparining, but imagine if we never talked * you seen my post, I would be CH the street version of nah right, real talk, smh

*black stare*

5. Joe 88 Says:

I does this

6. rex hussla Says:

Kanye needs to snap the fuck out of it because the Saturday Night Live appearances were TERRIBLE.

This shit was cool but it’s already getting out of hand.

7. b-ease Says:

^ lounges low on GP

3.2 Blue Raspberry

^ sounds fruity

2.20 Iron Sheik

^ fuckeezass!

9. Joe 88 Says:

It’s privilage to meet me in the present

10. Beezy Says:

Olivia Munn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^Olivia Dunham >>>

11. Digital Scales Says:

She touched it by accident, then touched it on purpose in the bronx

12. kevfresco Says:

fiddy so american foreign policy w/it killin muslims in his video game.

GOD OF WAR THREE BITCH!

gotta buy PS3 just for that one game.

13. Rockabye Says:

^Olivia Dunham >>>

Olivia Wilde >

14. rex hussla Says:

*fucking dead at this video*

nahright.com/2008/12/14/video-kanye-west-on-saturday-night-live/

*waits for somebody to try and tell me I’m not open minded enough to like 808’s*

15. Joe 88 Says:

Winter tine it’s all clark & Lewis

16. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Listens to 808’s on GP*

17. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

God of War 3 > _________ & Naked Pics of Reys moms!!!

18. Joe 88 Says:

*Translation*

Winter time it’s all clark & lewis

19. kevfresco Says:

nah rex that snl shit definitely detered me from takin him seriously.

20. rex hussla Says:

Binyam Mohammed who was held at the “Dark Prison” in Kabul, Afghanistan says U.S. forces bombarded him with repeated listens of Dr. Dre, Eminem, Nine Inch Nails and Metallica, which left inmates screaming and smashing their heads against prison cell walls.

“There was loud music, [Eminem’s] ‘Slim Shady’ [click to read] and Dr. Dre for 20 days. I heard this nonstop over and over,” says Mohammed. “The CIA worked on people, including me, day and night for the months before I left. Plenty lost their minds.”

21. Digital Scales Says:

22. I Fux Says:

*opensmind*

23. kevfresco Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 4:16 pm
    God of War 3 > _________ & Naked Pics of Reys moms!!!

huh?

24. Joe 88 Says:

*Waits for Billz to show up*

25. I Fux Says:

*consumers it up*

*heads to karmaloop*

26. D_Block_4_life Says:

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that declassified Army documents approved soldiers to use various forms of popular music as torture devices for known terrorism suspects. The documents approve “yelling, loud music, light control: used to create fear, disorient detainee and prolong capture shock.” Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez, who served as U.S. military commander in Iraq, authorized the torture technique in September of 2003.

While few are sympathetic to the plights of alleged terrorists, despite the fact that many of the practices violate Geneva Conventions, some of the artists whose songs were used are quite upset.

27. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Waits for Billz to show up*
    ayo

28. Rockabye Says:

Crooked I: “Western Union put out an album on Koch and nobody heard of it.”

I think I may have found your problem.

29. D_Block_4_life Says:

Oh shit Rex just posted that.

Diligence failure.

30. I Fux Says:

*looks for western union album to download on the nets*

31. Digital Scales Says:

Project for the New American Century (C) 2001

32. rex hussla Says:

Yooooooo last night I asked SDP if he’d rock a Rudy Gay jersey and he said “Hell yeah that nigga raw” *DEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDD* I instantly thought of him rocking that shit to a Wayne concert bouncing to Lollipop hahahaha

33. I Fux Says:

lmao

34. Digital Scales Says:

Bill Nye >

35. I Fux Says:

*has checkered past* *doesnt get job*

36. rex hussla Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 2:00 am

yo would anybody really rock this jersey??

store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3307072&cp=2913042.2804520

# SDP Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 2:02 am

hell yea..dat nigga raw

37. I Love Hip Hop Says:

Fuck all you bitch ass niggas

my back is broken. spinal.

39. D_Block_4_life Says:

Damn this was supposed to be a crazy 4th quarter.

*shrugs*

40. Big Homie Says:

Olivia Winters > Olivia Wilde

41. b-ease Says:

Bill Nye >

Mr. Wizard > Bill Nye

42. Ty big's Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 12:20 pm
    *REWIND REWIND REWIND*

December 12th, 2008 at 5:21 pm
    Ty Says:
    ninjas are gonna hate on the sonic thing because they won’t allow themselves to grasp the concept but you can’t tell someone who wears his emotions on his sleve how to feel; sonic = a hedgehog buries himself the ground I bury myself in my music so therefore I am sonic the hedgehog, it’s a metaphor people

LMFAO

* takes off shoes *

* throws shoes at I fux *

43. b-ease Says:

Olivia Munn > Olivia Wilde

44. D_Block_4_life Says:

Diesdeaddeceaseddiesdeaddeceaseddiesdeaddeceased.

45. b-ease Says:

Damn this was supposed to be a crazy 4th quarter.

*shrugs*

yea, now it’s exactly the opposite.

46. Rockabye Says:

Washington, D.C. — According to a Gallup/Harris poll released Monday, a full 37 percent of American citizens are incapable of identifying their home country on a map of the United States.

Of the 1,400 residents surveyed, the most common incorrect responses placed the more than 230-year-old territory in the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans (19 percent), the space where Mexico would appear were it in fact included on the map (10 percent), and inside the word “America” written just above the northernmost states (6 percent).

“On the whole, these figures should be construed as somewhat disappointing,” Gallup spokesman Keith Ventner said. “Especially the two percent that believed the United States was located on the map’s color-coded inset legend. I think we as a nation likely could have done without seeing that.”

*dead*

47. Dem AKA GOMW,P Says:

my back is broken. spinal.

^ classic Tyson, timelessly hilarious.

48. Ty big's Says:

Beezy Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    Olivia Munn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^Olivia Dunham >>>

* daps *

Fringe is my shit

49. kevfresco Says:

i had the craziest squirrel infestation on my back porch so management came and laced my joint w/wire mesh this morning.

i just went back there for a smoke and those lil mahfukas was squaded up on the adjacent roof lookin at me.

i started taunting them fluffly rodents happy as shit that i won.

them vermin held ground.

50. b-ease Says:

*daps dem*

Whats good fam?

51. D_Block_4_life Says:

I’m still surprised with Luda’s album sales, granted 200k is solid i just thought he would do like 350-400k due to his track record.

i started taunting them fluffly rodents happy as shit that i won.

them vermin held ground.

^ lol, I had a problem like that in my crawl space attic, but unlike you I had to clean house dolo. After I wire meshed the opening, I heard the mofo trying to claw his way in.

I too taunted that bastid.

53. b-ease Says:

I am as well. This is shaping up to be his first non-platinum effort. That single with Chris Brown didnt hit like his other singles tho.

Dont let me let the machine off…

55. Iceberg slim Says:

b-ease Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 4:37 pm

Its the prez of def jam fault (wasnt that the excuse the last 3 years)

56. Dem AKA GOMW,P Says:

same different, day shit…

so what’d i miss?

^ he will crawl to platinum by mid 09, Luda’s trash dookie.

58. kevfresco Says:

yo cOLD…those are some focused lil hell spawns.

they breach my shit again i’ma grab one and bite his head off in front the whole crew to send a message.

59. D_Block_4_life Says:

This is shaping up to be his first non-platinum effort
    The same goes for Jeezy as far being surprised in sales and this being his first non-plat effort.

60. D_Block_4_life Says:

^ he will crawl to platinum by mid 09
    Ehhh maybe.

Luda’s trash dookie.
    He is corny at times but his ability to rhyme is evident.

61. Iceberg slim Says: