Fabolous, Red Cafe & Paul Cain – There He Go

Fabolous, Red Cafe & Paul Cain – There He Go

Props to Splash!

Previously: Fabolous & Red Cafe in the Studio (Video)

26 Responses to “Fabolous, Red Cafe & Paul Cain – There He Go”

1. chea Says:

cooooooool

2. kevfresco Says:

4) Weekly freestyle series’- No other internet marketing/promotion effort could spell “Will Rap For Food” or “I Need To Get My Buzz Up Really Bad” more than the weekly freestyle series. When Crooked I did it, for that little moment in time, it helped. When Mickey Factz did it, I said ok I don’t know who the fuck this guy is, but after the 7th one I finally checked him out. Now we’re flooded with these shits. Walking blogs? Soon we’ll have an artist posting videos of himself on a toilet bowl rapping about taking a shit. Remy Ma walking into jail. Now that’s a walking blog worth watching.

oh shit!

CHUUUCH!

now all you N.Y. rappers:

STFU, stop crying, and start making music.

3. chea Says:

“THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR MAKING MY FIRST COPYING ASSIGNMENT NUMBER ONE IN THIS COMPANY’S HISTORY, EVER!!!! I SENT A COPY OF MY COPIES TO MY BOY FROM THE A AND HE SAYS THE STAPLES ARE PERFECT!!! THIS IS A COPYING AND STAPLING JOB NOBODY CAN FRONT ON!!! I’VE BEEN HEARING THAT STREET NIGGAS THAT HAD CONVERTED TO ELECTRONIC CORRESPONDENCE ONLY ARE GOING BACK TO PAPER ON THE STRENGTH OF MY JOB! IT REMINDS ME OF MY FIRST ASSIGNMENT WHEN EVERYBODY SAID I COULDN’T GET THE COFFEE ORDER RIGHT!!! ME AND THE CANON IMAGEPRESS C1 ARE GONE CHANGE THE DOCUMENT REPRODUCTION GAME FOREVER!!!

*dead

4. Ty big's Says:

LMFAO @ what Charles links nah right to from his blog

5. Ty big's Says:

kevfresco Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:02 pm

oh shit!

CHUUUCH!

now all you N.Y. rappers:

STFU, stop crying, and start making music.

…. ummmmh how is that a shit at NY ? theres plenty of NY rappers out making music right now damn good music too

6. I Fux Says:

Mickey Rourke is a wierd looking actor dude. Damn he goes in with the plastic surgery on his grill.

7. Ty big's Says:

* edit * how is that only a shot @ NY

8. chea Says:

# Ty big’s Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:04 pm

LMFAO @ what Charles links nah right to from his blog

lol @ Hate … just hate

ok sonic!

9. chea Says:

lol WOW. this motherfucker went from plastic surgeon to plastic surgeon on some “i’m willing to pay 11 bucks. that’s it. and i want my whole face done. now do it.” certain shit u shouldn’t bargain hunt for.

10. Ty big's Says:

chea Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:11 pm
    # Ty big’s Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:04 pm

LMFAO @ what Charles links nah right to from his blog

lol @ Hate … just hate

ok sonic!

* waits for I fux to come in and post my grasp the concept post again *

11. kevfresco Says:

damn ty i didn’t grasp that concept….thanx.

NAAAHT! (c) Borat.

pink lava lamp yaself.

12. I Fux Says:

lol @ Hate … just hate

ok sonic!

^^^^ wow I just went over there and he has like a million sonic pictures………WHOAAAAAAAAAA

13. I Fux Says:

Chea the crazy thing is that he was regular looking and just started doing some wierd shit to his face…….woooooowwwwwwwwwwww

*pulls hairline back on gp to show full frontal lobe*

14. I Fux Says:

lol at pink lava lamp yourself

sounds like some shit a girl does with her pussy and butthole at the same time

15. chea Says:

only in brazil!

ok time to work out, holler

16. kevfresco Says:

exactly fux.

17. Ty big's Says:

kevfresco Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:14 pm

damn ty i didn’t grasp that concept….thanx.

NAAAHT! (c) Borat.

pink lava lamp yaself.

….. not one word of that even made sense nor did you answer the question ? and if pink lava lamp yourself I guess that means makea crack album yourself ?
    * really doesn’t grasp w/e concept your talking bout *

I Fux Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:15 pm
    lol @ Hate … just hate

ok sonic!

…. word I just went there for the first time just out of curiosity if he said anything about the blackblogging and I was like damn thats a lot of sonic and friends images, other thing I found curious is that you heard that new hasn’t banned CH because they are still posting his shit so shouldn’t nah and onsmash now have beef with them for not standing with them ?

18. digital scales Says:

The cooooooolo

19. Mag Says:

Kanye to a big loss on SNL

Curtis w/ live band Killed that award show.

20. I Fux Says:

lol at digi

Nah ty eskay said earlier all beef is done and resolved

21. kevfresco Says:

* really doesn’t grasp w/e concept your talking bout
    no homie…what i meant was get a pink lava lamp and sodomize yaself thinkin of how great CH is at the time of insertion and after santorum.

*SHOT* like BLACKA BLAOW! (c) M.O.P.

22. Late Pass Says:

*Shakes head at Red’s coon jewelery*
    *plays with beads that I got on Guam*
    *breakdances to polka music*

23. J. Caesar Says:

i’m feelin this song, nice track by all 3

24. jrp14 Says:

This could be an ill song if it only had more cowbell

25. J. Caesar Says:

cowbell??? i’m i missing something lol

26. Plus $ Says:

yeah yeah….but where’s Freck?