Blu – Mars & Hard Times

blu.jpg

First up, French producer Dela blasts off on the original version of “Mars” on the second installment of his Atmosphere Airlines series, and the second joint is from Hungarian producer Cadek’s Basic.

Blu – Mars (Produced by Dela)

Cadek feat. Blu – Hard Times

The remix of Mars appeared on the original Atmosphere Airlines. You can get Volume 2 over here. Props to Dukes.

51 Responses to “Blu – Mars & Hard Times

1. A tribe called quest Says:

below the heavens >

2. Via_Pluto Says:

below the heavens >
    ———————-

Agreed

……I was on my way to the record store with my friend to do some diggin’ Soon as I step in the car he was blasting good life, I was sold off one song, as soon as I got home I cop it off itunes. summer of 07′

3. Barack Oswagga Says:

That Exile album should be dope

4. Dante Says:

Johnson&Jonson > C.R.A.C. Knuckles > Blu & Exile

Don’t believe the hype!

5. Darth Cipher Says:

Blue & Exile need to make another album pronto… Whenever someone mentions that album i just put the player on it and press repeat… let it flow til i gotta do something important

6. Darth Cipher Says:

# Dante Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 11:27 pm

Johnson&Jonson > C.R.A.C. Knuckles > Blu & Exile

Don’t believe the hype!

Nah!!!!!

Blu & Exile > Johnson&Jonson > C.R.A.C. Knuckles

7. I'm Listening Says:

Blu & Exile > Johnson&Jonson > C.R.A.C. Knuckles

Believe It

8. drunkgirl Says:

exile album will be bananas – dropping jan. 20th

9. jrp14 Says:

Below the Heavens is one of the best Hip-Hop albums in a while.

I need some help…I got a new comp, and I wanna put all the songs off of my ipod and put them into my itunes library. I found a way to do it, but as soon as I unplug my ipod the songs are gone. Anyone onhere good with this shit??

10. b-ease Says:

I’m not a big fan of smoking tree when I’m drunk. I’d rather do one or the other. Now, granted, circumstances have me smoking copious amounts of pot when I’m wasted, it’s just not how I prefer to roll.

11. b-ease Says:

The Sopranos>>>>>>>>>>>>

12. Via_Pluto Says:

^^^^ use music rescue.

13. b-ease Says:

Like, they planted seed for the last season early on. It’s crazy to watch how it all plays out knowing the ending. *Spoiler alert in case you’re a douche*

Tony was killed.

14. moresickaMC Says:

Lloyd Banks – Be that Way Sometimes….piff

zshare.net/audio/528024997f0ad14c/

15. b-ease Says:

Tony always resented Chris, for being the man (in some regards) that he never was, and for not being the same caliber of gangster in other regards.

The chick that played Chris’ fiancee’>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

16. jrp14 Says:

Via_Pluto Says:

December 15th, 2008 at 11:56 pm
    ^^^^ use music rescue.

Whats that??

17. A tribe called quest Says:

jrp14 Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 11:51 pm
    Below the Heavens is one of the best Hip-Hop albums in a while.

————————————

connect your ipod

go to my computer

click on your ipod

go to folder options

click “show hidden files”

extract them to a desktop folder

Put some pop tarts in the toaster

Rent a movie

Put your music in your itunes

Dont expect to be on nah right for about 3-4 hours

18. moresickaMC Says:

The Wire>

19. b-ease Says:

Beck’s Modern Guilt>>>>>>

20. moresickaMC Says:

The wire is prob already in my top 3 TV shows ever..of course the white ppl(Emmys) neva gave it props probably bcoz of its ethnic makeup(thus they nevr took it seriosly), but they succed Sopranos off. f*cc em tho

21. jrp14 Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 16th, 2008 at 12:00 am
    jrp14 Says:
    December 15th, 2008 at 11:51 pm
    Below the Heavens is one of the best Hip-Hop albums in a while.

————————————

connect your ipod

go to my computer

click on your ipod

go to folder options

click “show hidden files”

extract them to a desktop folder

Put some pop tarts in the toaster

Rent a movie

Put your music in your itunes

Dont expect to be on nah right for about 3-4 hours

Good lookin

22. Via_Pluto Says:

Whats that??
    ————–

download it, It’s a free program that rips the files off your ipod onto your computer.

23. b-ease Says:

The Wire>

I wrestled (no) with that for a while. The Sopranos is like the greatest gangster movie ever made spread out over 6 seasons of hour long episodes. The Wire is like a Charles Dickens’ novel, sprawling, dozens of characters intertwined, and resulting in no clear resolution. I don’t know, I can’t call it. I will say that, all bias aside (being a 80’s baby), I think they’re the the two greatest television shows ever produced.

24. b-ease Says:

of course the white ppl(Emmys) neva gave it props

Shit was disgusting b…

25. b-ease Says:

*smokes with Newports*

26. nation Says:

>> click “show hidden files”

say fucking word

27. A tribe called quest Says:

moresickaMC Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:05 am
    ———————————————-

Na couldnt have been that, cause the protagonist was a white cop bustin heads in a black neighborhood. those assholes love that

28. Via_Pluto Says:

Haven’t seen one episode of the sopranos, wire, entourage, or whatever so called witty HBO series fuck TV (the revolution will not be……)

29. b-ease Says:

Cam’Ron = top 30 of all time

30. b-ease Says:

You lost. And if the revolution isnt televised, it isn’t a revolution.

31. sleep Says:

Getting my balls licked»»»getting me dick sucked

32. b-ease Says:

I agree with that in general. But the thing is, McNulty really wasnt the protagonist. There wasnt one, that’s the beauty of the Wire. And even if he clearly was, the majority minority cast would have overruled any white man beating up black dudes fantasy.

33. b-ease Says:

Getting my balls licked»»»getting me dick sucked

Pause. But honestly, I don’t know. Getting one’s balls licked is cool, cuz its ill to see the lenghts of drepravity a woman will go to satisfy you. But on a pure physical level, good head is hard to beat.

34. A tribe called quest Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:10 am
    Cam’Ron = top 30 of all time
    ————————————

I think the minute he said “i keep computa’s putin” he lost all credibility

….Doopity dootin’

35. jrp14 Says:

Little problem…every time I put some of the files into itunes it says I got low disk space…why the fuck is it doing this, besides the obvious

36. b-ease Says:

“Pine Barrens” episode of Sopranos = greatest television episode ever produced

37. b-ease Says:

I think the minute he said “i keep computa’s putin” he lost all credibility

….Doopity dootin’

The song he flipped that rhyme scheme on was ill (Get em Girl?), and even if it wasnt, Cam has produced enough hot shit, and impacted the game enough that at this point, his standing remains until some new goat’s pop up.

38. b-ease Says:

Meadow Soprana = GOAT white girl?

39. sleep Says:

Nah I like getting head but getting my ball licked makes me zone out like good weed.but to eash his own.

40. A tribe called quest Says:

jrp14 Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:18 am
    ——————————————–

Start menu

Control Panel

Administrative tools

Computer management

Degragmentize

41. A tribe called quest Says:

@bease cams decline started at Come home with me (although it was dope at the time)

b-ease Says:
    December 16th, 2008 at 12:21 am
    Meadow Soprana = GOAT white girl?
    ———————————————-

I never found her that good lookin, average white girl imo

42. Via_Pluto Says:

You lost. And if the revolution isnt televised, it isn’t a revolution.
    —————–

That’e what ppl keep telling me but I refuse to buy the dvd packs fuck that, I’m good. And don’t question old sayings.

43. Via_Pluto Says:

oh yeah, Kanye didn’t make down and out.

44. b-ease Says:

I never found her that good lookin, average white girl imo

I feel that (ll). It’s definetly debatable. I just saw her in nothing but a bra in this episode, and started typing…

45. A tribe called quest Says:

so who did it then

46. b-ease Says:

oh yeah, Kanye didn’t make down and out.

Who did? I heard Ye gave it to him because he had promised Cam the “Izzo” beat, and Jay snatched it. Ghost producer is what you’re saying?

47. A tribe called quest Says:

dont blame ya, any girl in a bra jump up points

48. A tribe called quest Says:

whos the dude that ghosted diamonds are forever. Supposedly dude found the sample or added the drum loops or some shit

49. Via_Pluto Says:

He said he didn’t make it, over the instrumental he was confessing. I forgot who he said made it though.

50. jrp14 Says: