Freeway – I Can Deal With It

freeway-momadness.jpg

Day 13.

Freeway – I Can Deal With It

123 Responses to “Freeway – I Can Deal With It”

1. I Fux Says:

This Nigga Freeway never gets old to me, it must be like the Souths Fascination to Boosie(no nah blogger)

2. I Fux Says:

damn this song goes. hey is he lumping them all up at the end of the month into 1mixtape? That is the main reason I havent downloaded one of them yet

3. I Fux Says:

Michael redd I think gets his line up painted on cuz he is mad bald everywhere else except on his edge up, hook headed looking ass nigga(no tyrone hill)

4. foekist Says:

how it go wit shorty last nite fuxie

5. I Fux Says:

Freeway might be one of the most underrated MC’s of all time. Push comes to shove he makes that FEEL GOOD MUSIC YOU KNOWWWWWWWW

6. I Fux Says:

foekist Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 11:35 am
    how it go wit shorty last nite fuxie

^^ its my girlfriend Foe. We hit a year together about a week ago and its beautiful. She hasnt changed, we never argue and just go with the flow. I have a video up of her on Vimeo if you want to check her out

7. kevfresco Says:

this armpit hair chinstrap mahfuka here. nice joint tho.

8. foekist Says:

man o man this MOP Warriorz cd is timeless i will be bangin this shit when i’m 60

9. yeah me 2 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0sJTo5RwDY…this shit bangs hard for sum reason..n/h

10. kevfresco Says:

shit fux i wanna see…link it up.

11. I Fux Says:

foekist Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 11:37 am

^^ Billz and I were talking about it. I mentioned that a dj needs to make a mixtape with all of MOP’s guest features on it. That shit would mash

12. yeah me 2 Says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0sJTo5RwDY ^^^

13. I Fux Says:

vimeo.com/2158783

^^ here Kev

14. foekist Says:

I Fux Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 11:36 am
    foekist Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 11:35 am
    how it go wit shorty last nite fuxie

$$

congrats mane.. a year of committed relationship is a big deal knowin you. that’s wassup. i don’t know about vimeo, how does that work

15. landLORD Says:

LOL @ “Kid Cudi … who’s that?”

… exactly …

16. kevfresco Says:

damn fux cant see it…just got this laptop from my job and they aint install flash yet…gotta wait ’til monday for the geek squad to hook it. admin priveledges n what not.

17. Joe 88 Says:

Had dreams of being a hustler
    they came true
    now it’s just nightmares in my plain view
    walk with me

18. I Fux Says:

Well Kev when you get that fixed you can check my Channel over at vimeo…under Aram-Farouq got my little channel and I am trying to GO IN. I am usually not in front of the camera though cuz I cant be losing my job over some blogging shit

19. I Fux Says:

*listens to Freeway again*

20. kevfresco Says:

ight will do.

21. Big Homie Says:

Freeway still at it and as always goes in hard.

Freeweezy is mad underated. Keep it coming Free.

22. kevfresco Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 11:51 am
    Freeway still at it and as always goes in hard.

…ayo…? how YOU know?

23. yeah me 2 Says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBgL2UoeRIU….OOWWWWW…This Max B shit will never get old…Jim fucked up and lost. this nigga biggavel is a problem…I’M G’D UP, THATS ALL A NIGGA KNOW

24. I Fux Says:

I hope the Clippers get on a little streak of victories yesterday was a good start

25. Joe 88 Says:

*Makes mario eating mushroom noise*

26. yeah me 2 Says:

WOW i lost

27. Eastern_Digital Says:

freeway’s voice is annoying nh

28. I Fux Says:

see I dont find his voice annoying, to me its pleasant

29. kevfresco Says:

I Fux Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 11:56 am
    see I dont find his voice annoying, to me its pleasant

pleasant… my dude?

30. yeah me 2 Says:

“I dont just want sex, bitch I want neck
    And if its good, Im a bring u thru the hood”

31. sleep Says:

Stop it with the rondo is so nice bullshit. The guy is playing with 3 hall of famers how hard is it the look good as their point guard

Chris duhon»»rondo

32. I Fux Says:

pleasant… my dude?

^^ ya he has a pleasant voice for an MC ….something wrong with that?

33. b-ease Says:

I picked up that Uncle Murda link in the last thread, hoping for some comedy, cuz dude’s quotes are hilarious, but the only song I’ve from him is heard Bullet, Bullet, and shit was wack to me. With that said,

Grand Finale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*daps all in vicinity*

34. b-ease Says:

Alrite, I’m a start this shit from the beginning, and see if that shit was a fluke…

35. kevfresco Says:

I Fux Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    pleasant… my dude?

^^ ya he has a pleasant voice for an MC ….something wrong with that?
    it sometimes sound like mila kunis voice w/one of those mics for cigarette smokers w/holes in they neck.

36. I Fux Says:

*white boss’s it up*
    *brings bagels and donuts to the office for workers*

37. I Fux Says:

I think Boosie is like that for the South, they love that niggas voice.

38. b-ease Says:

Wow, this nigga Murda is 2 for 2.

Powerful Music and Grand Finale>>>>>>>>>>>>>

39. kevfresco Says:

co-sign on lil boosie observation….mila kunis niggerized

40. I Fux Says:

Tim Duncan top5 Dead or Alive

MJ
    Magic
    Bird
    Tim Duncan
    Kareem
    Oscar
    Wilt
    Bill Russell
    Kobe
    SHAQ

Top10 no particular order

41. kevfresco Says:

yo fux u fuck w/clae the shoe company?

42. I Fux Says:

Nah Kev I havent bought any Clae’s, I havent really seen any that I truly like but I will fuck with just about any shoes if I think they look proper

I was trying to get these patent leather OPENING CEREMONY jawns, you seen those?

43. b-ease Says:

landLORD Says:

this mixtape is WAYYYY better than i expected

co-sign. It’s better than it has any right to be considering the artist making it is named Uncle Murda. Uncle Murda?!? That shit never ceases to amaze me. Only BG Bulletwound is more gully.

44. b-ease Says:

The lines are so clever and the production is so dope, the fact that he’s only talking about murdering people hasnt even started getting annoying yet (granted, I’m only on the 4th song).

45. I Fux Says:

top5 ignorant rappers…….?

Gucci Mane
    Brotha Lynch – old school
    Uncle Murda

please feel free to help

46. b-ease Says:

Uncle Murda has officially thrown his hat in the ring for best ad-libs in the game. He could be number 1 right now, seriously.

47. Eastern_Digital Says:

yeah that powerful music joint got an adequate name. some shit to nod your head to nh

48. kevfresco Says:

nah u got a link? i copped two pairs of these clae joints called the russell.
    i’ma try em out at this get together tonite. was wonderin if you co-signed is all.

49. b-ease Says:

He got the best performance out of Kim I’ve heard in years. Not to say it was mindblowing, but her shit has been horrible for a while now, that was dope.

50. kevfresco Says:

yo for pantent leather joint tho i got a couple mean pairs of this company called common projects. serious wave.

51. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ my cousin getting mad cause I said kobe isnt gonna win another championship

I’m on the phone with him right now, he’s really mad. He started taking shots @ melo, lol

52. kevfresco Says:

yo b ease u got a link for that lil kim joint w/ murda?

53. b-ease Says:

“Come Here Baby” is the weak link so far, it’s not wack tho. It’s a pretty ill sample flip, but he sounded more comfortable talking about chicks on the last song. This song could have been worse tho.

54. Eastern_Digital Says:

kevfresco Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 12:16 pm

yo i got those cort fource low kameda brothers patent joint with the gold. them kicks is so nice i only wore them like twice cuz i dont wanna fuck them up.

55. I Fux Says:

56. CiCi The Intern Says:

Welp, Maurice Cheeks won’t have to deal with shit….peace out!

*daps all in attendance*

57. b-ease Says:

yo b ease u got a link for that lil kim joint w/ murda?

Naw, I don’t have links for the individual songs. This is the tape tho,

sharebee.com/d6c9c77b

58. kevfresco Says:

court force low kameda? those nike?

59. I Fux Says:

all the way at bottom left

60. I Fux Says:

whistleblower = whites code word for snitching

61. kevfresco Says:

good looks Fux…ease.

62. I Fux Says:

One time I was going so hard on Ebay for kicks for a whole month, when I got my AMEX bill I almost fainted. All shoes. I quit that fucking addiction. I had to ween myself off of looking at shoes. So now my rule is only buy the shoes if I am still thinking about them two weeks later. I had to though

63. b-ease Says:

I was hoping this song with Tony Yayo would be an ignorance fest of the highest caliber. Instead, it’s half assed weed song. ayo phones it in, YMurda is still saying some funny shit tho.

64. b-ease Says:

*daps and hugs cici*

65. I Fux Says:

do you think it maybe cuz Murda is ESL status, he guyenese or Panamanian, no? its like english second language gangsta types say the wildest shit cuz they dont got a full understanding of the language, So they “My FRIEND MY FRIEND, FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOUR MOMMA HAS A BIG PUSSY” ….. and shit like that

66. kevfresco Says:

I Fux Says:
    I quit that fucking addiction. I had to ween myself off of looking at shoes
    chuuch! congrats…i still need shoe rehab…BAD!

67. b-ease Says:

Brooklyn Tale>>>>>>>>

He brought it back.

68. I Fux Says:

GAME = EMO GANGSTA RAPPER word to Old English and his whole 2nd album

69. CiCi The Intern Says:

# b-ease Says:
    December 13th, 2008 at 12:25 pm

*daps and hugs cici*

*daps and hugs with ease*

70. D Says:

Is Day 6 missing?

71. I Fux Says:

Cici youve been paying attention to the Sixers? WTf is up with them Sammy Dalembert is really struggling, he must have his mind on family in haiti famining it up, no?

72. b-ease Says:

GAME = EMO GANGSTA RAPPER word to Old English and his whole 2nd album

LOL, true. That album was real, real dope tho.

73. I Fux Says:

b-ease Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 12:29 pm
    GAME = EMO GANGSTA RAPPER word to Old English and his whole 2nd album

LOL, true. That album was real, real dope tho.

^^ I think its his best album by far overall

74. Joe 88 Says:

Kobe is not winning another championship

75. b-ease Says:

Hustlers holla at me like,
    “What up Murk
    I heard you got it
    But you overcharging niggas fom that work”
    (I AM!)

76. I Fux Says:

When Neil O’Donnell was dragging down the Jets in the mid-’90s, my buddy Geoff and I were roommates in Boston. We had spent two solid seasons imitating O’Donnell’s thick New York accent from the news conference after he signed with them (“I was brought here to win games … I’m a winn-ah …”) every time he screwed up for them. It just never got old.

For Christmas in ’97, Geoff gave me an autographed O’Donnell football he won in a charity auction. This was an authentic NFL football, exactly like the one they used during games, only Geoff landed it for $50. In other words, O’Donnell’s signature had devalued the football by almost half. This brought us endless amounts of joy. We went outside and played catch in a parking lot, with no regard for the wear and tear on O’Donnell’s signature. If anything, we were intentionally trying to scuff the ball up to make it go away. Now that, my friends, is a great NFL-related Christmas gift. (c)Bill Simmons

^^^^^
    FUCKING DEAD

77. CiCi The Intern Says:

Lewis and Clark!!

*hugs*

Jump in the harbor for me….

78. Joe 88 Says:

Melo >

79. b-ease Says:

^^ I think its his best album by far overall

Definetly. Documentary was real dope too, but he didnt really carve out his own identity, he was just a West Coast version of 50. LAX just aint that dope.

80. Joe 88 Says:

Hey CiCi

*Throws on lewis & clark hat*

*feels special*

81. kevfresco Says:

I Fux Says:
    *death*

u a prejudicially discriminative arse my dude.

82. I Fux Says:

sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/081212

^IM DYING RIGHT NOW……. *puts IT on the horn* *connects Nah server to blood*

83. b-ease Says:

The Jay collab shit was dope. Late 90’s Trackmaster album cut type shit.

84. b-ease Says:

Bill Simmons is hilarious. I’m not even a big sports fan *ducks*, but I read his column everytime he updates.

85. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*freeways it up*

*grows a beard*

*raps while riding a unicycle*

86. I Fux Says:

b-ease Says:

December 13th, 2008 at 12:35 pm
    Bill Simmons is hilarious. I’m not even a big sports fan

AYOOOOOOOOOOO

87. rex hussla Says:

Here’s a dope sample track…

88. rex hussla Says:

I’m just gonna drop a few gems right now (no)

Wu Sample #2…C.R.E.A.M.

89. b-ease Says:

I’m on that Brooklyn East New York shit
    I aint shoot nobody Saturday
    But my man did (Slim!)
    My gun jammed on me
    But Slim gun didnt
    Slim hittin em
    While I’m holding my gun tryin to fix it (Get em Slim!)
    The same kid I shot on Monday
    Real talk
    I fucked his baby moms on Sunday
    (Get over here bitch!)

AYOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL

92. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

AYOOOOOOOOOOO
    lol

93. Big Homie Says:

I feel weird not hungover. I get pulled over by the cops last night on my way to the mall for speeding. Smh him asking me do I have guns or drugs. Well he let me go since I have 7 pts on my license. Mad cool. So after I left the mall I went to my boys crib. On our way to Fridays to do pregame drinking cops followed me there and asked us mad questions as we pulled up. I had like only four drinks there.

You ever get the feeling that something bad is about to happen and there’s a sign that God is telling you not to go out? Well it was 12 and as I was about to go to Love nightclub I just took my ass home.

Smart move or was I paranoid?

*daps*

94. rex hussla Says:

Sample #3 – Ghostface

95. Joe 88 Says:

Freeway “Mello Mello” >

I might up the “free at last” bootleg I got in 05′ just for the fuck of it. The song he got with juve produced my manny fresh is ill, & he got another song with scarface. The “baby don’t do it” track was on there also. Prolly why he mention dame & jay on the track cause they was still cool

96. b-ease Says:

Smart move or was I paranoid?

Smart move.

*daps*

97. I Fux Says:

Smart move or was I paranoid?

^^ nah def smart move, you had to go home.

98. rex hussla Says:

Flipmode Squad killed this shit

99. b-ease Says:

This Murda mixtape reminds me of 50’s Power of the Dollar for some reason, and I mean that in the best way possible. I don’t know why tho.

100. I Fux Says:

speaking of flip mode, they had some spitters yes Spliff too *listens to gimme some mo*

101. b-ease Says:

When I saw the title “Gucci Sneakers”, I thought this was gonna be Murda’s “swag” song. I should have given him the benefit of the doubt. It’s actually him rapping over “Nas Is Like” with this hook,

Look I dont care if you a worker or a boss
    I can get you killed for what a pair of Gucci sneakers cost ($500 nigga!!)

102. rex hussla Says:

Wu-Wear/Dilated sample

103. I Fux Says:

WR has to be the most egotistical position in any kind of job category in the history of working for money. I have never ever met a humble WR them niggas got issues, even a white boy like Wes Welker will stunt on you when you least think so, SWEAR TO GODDDDDDDDDDDDD

104. b-ease Says:

My Way is the worst song on the tape. And Too Much Pussy just doesnt have to be on there, defintion of filler. With that said,

Back on my Bullshit>>>>

*sparks L*

105. I Fux Says:

*sings*

DONT YOU TAKE MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESSSSSSSSSSS

106. b-ease Says:

co-sign. Arguably the best weed carrier group ever.

107. Joe 88 Says:

post the link for that uncle murder, I actually enjoy his music, he killed the pac beat (not better than pac of course)

I can see jay telling nas ya album aint coming out to 3005, so ahkie beat ya feet to that, go home & write ether to that

108. rex hussla Says:

Camp Lo sample

109. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

yeah most wide receivers(ayooo) are pricks

110. I Fux Says:

37. Skip in Chicago: “I’m sure I won’t be the first or last to send a link to this $270 autographed Cade McNown football to you.”

(BS: And you weren’t. But did you know that, for an extra $99, you can jump over to eBay for an autographed mini-helmet with Luke McCown’s signature and a signed Lions football from Josh McCown and bang out the finest selection of McCown/McNown memorabilia for less than $370? Money well spent!)

^^^^^^^I need some Oxygen, hell naw on the cpr

111. I Fux Says:

Curtis Mayfield > ________ not named bilal or marvin gaye

112. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Uncle Murda goes hard with the ignorant raps but pound 4 pound Gucci Mane’s the king of ignorant rap right now

*listens to back to the traphouse*

113. b-ease Says:

@joe

It’s further up in this post. A sharbee link

114. rex hussla Says:

Biz Mark destroyed this track but so did Ghost

“Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave Me Deeeeeeeear”

115. I Fux Says:

I had a WR teamate in Pop Warner that was a prick. O yeah I should mention I played wr too

116. b-ease Says:

Ambitions as a Killa > Ambitionz az a Ridah

117. I Fux Says:

Ya for my Money I go with Gucci Mane he is mad ignorant and with that bamma dialect he sound even more ignorant. He is the king

118. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Gucci Mane is bilingual

119. b-ease Says:

Oh yea, no doubt Gucci reigns supreme over ignorance.

120. I Fux Says:

I heard Biz Markie is a dope ass dj, true?

I bet he still eating of that song, he got that chris brown money too

121. Joe 88 Says:

122. Majaleeg Says:

SMH @ V103(Chicago) playing Arrested Development “Everyday People” like that shit just came out yesterday…

With that said…