Video: Truth Universal ft. Wise Intelligent & Doodlebug – Work/Black Culture

Off New Orleans MC Truth Universal’s debut LP Self Determination. Featuring guest appearances by Wise Intelligent and Doodlebug of Digable Planets.

32 Responses to “Video: Truth Universal ft. Wise Intelligent & Doodlebug – Work/Black Culture”

1. chea Says:

the cool

2. nation Says:

narleans

3. I Fux Says:

Chea read the last thread my nig, grasp the concept and die!!!!!!!

4. chea Says:

ok bailout money is sick lolololol *make exception to hipster rap ban by bumping rojjjjjjjjjjjjjas*

5. hip hop cops Says:

skate or die dude

6. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 5:42 pm
    >>. what those websites get more hits ? I just mean there are many other ways to get his name and music out on the internet than just your sites and if your blogs don’t do it than Kanye’s will or those websites will again your blogs are not the be all and end all of internet music

ok, Ty, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. yeah, Kanye is gonna push this fucking kid who isn’t even signed to his label.

smh @ the utter absurdity of Ty’s argument all day.

… OK I didn’t mean he would push the album but @ sites like kanyelive.com they have his new mixtape up, how many kanye fans you think go there ? now who knows how many will listen but I;d bet only 10-15% of nahggers ever gave him a fair shot too …

sorry if it’s absurd to attempt to punish someone for someone elses mistake
    that is my only real issue here especially when you said you still would ban him if he fired his manager and apologized that is just being salty

>>make exception to hipster rap ban by bumping rojjjjjjjjjjjjjas*

8. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 5:46 pm
    them other sites = Microsoft

Nahright = Apple

think about it.

….. aren’t you always the one saying PC > apple ?

9. nation Says:

>> yo, stop it, there’s is nothing even slightly hipster about Rojas. smh @ mtoerhfuckers not knowing how to classify someone so automatically labelling them a hipster. shits disgusting b.

i’m not a hipster, i’m a nipster (c) the arab parrot

10. A tribe called quest Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 5:50 pm
    >>make exception to hipster rap ban by bumping rojjjjjjjjjjjjjas*

——————————————–

just use kid cudi or kid sister and start from there

11. nation Says:

>> ….. aren’t you always the one saying PC > apple ?

yo you don’t have to type out all those letters, a simple ‘why’ would suffice:

y

12. I Fux Says:

ROJASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*bumps Spanish-rappers*

>>sorry if it’s absurd to attempt to punish someone for someone elses mistake

*absurds it up*

it’s not a mistake Ty, it’s a blatant diss. let it be known from here on out that anybody who fucks with eskay or anybody he’s cool with is liable to get their whole team into beef.

it may be petty, I don’t give a fuck.

it may be extreme, I don’t give a fuck.

if you’re standing on a team with someone I got beef with, we all got beef (c) Curtis Jackson

>>aren’t you always the one saying PC > apple ?

you continue to convince me that you’re not too bright. it’s a metaphor, figure it out. I ride with PC all day.

15. chea Says:

He is the Ultimate Concept Grasper

*collapses*

btw still dying that nate just discovered the parrot

separated at birth:
    -esgay and bun b
    -nate and reza nader

p.s. if rojas isn’t a hipster then who is? and what the fuck is wrong with being a hipster?

*ties on keffiyeh*
    *pulls on hard denim levis that actually fit and some tan alife sneakers*
    *dons YSL sunglasses at night*
    *hops on my brooklyn machine works fixie*
    *wavy*

16. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 5:52 pm
    >>sorry if it’s absurd to attempt to punish someone for someone elses mistake

*absurds it up*

it may be petty, I don’t give a fuck.

it may be extreme, I don’t give a fuck.

17. A tribe called quest Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 5:52 pm
    >>sorry if it’s absurd to attempt to punish someone for someone elses mistake

*absurds it up*

it may be petty, I don’t give a fuck.

it may be extreme, I don’t give a fuck.

————————————————-

now we just have to wait and see who charles will become

game = success

Buck = cry and become a total failure

Olivia = a bitch with a penis

hotrod = goes off to oblivion with no one caring

18. Ty big's Says:

* eidt * grasping the concept of your own hypocrisy

19. I Fux Says:

lmao at TY the innovator of “its a metaphor grasp the concept” not knowing that eskay was using a metaphor, I didnt want to mention it cuz Ive been riding ty’s comments all day……..but

*DEAD DEAD DEAD*(c)CHea

20. chea Says:

if you’re standing on a team with someone I got beef with, we all got beef

eski’s broadband thug credentials are airtight

esko the type to get tattoo designs on his laptop

p.s. http://www.phonezoo.com
    p.p.s. thank me later

21. Carlos Voltron Says:

Ty big’s = http://tinyurl.com/599xtk

NO DISRESPECT NO SHOTS

22. chea Says:

ether (c) ron brownz

*gets popcorn and fresca ready*
    *sits back and watches a good old fashioned beef fest*

23. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 5:53 pm
    >>aren’t you always the one saying PC > apple ?

… so you ride with those other sites all day ? i mean i get the metaphor it works but by your logic it doesn’t since you say pc > apple unless your saying you ride with them other sites all day, see i fux not everyone grasps the concept of a metaphor

24. nation Says:

p.p.s. thank me later

^ name of drake’s interscope debut

25. A tribe called quest Says:

chea Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 5:59 pm

*sits back and watches a good old fashioned beef fest*
    ———————————————-

pause***

26. chea Says:

how is sonic = sound a hedgehog buries himself the ground I bury myself in my music so therefore I am sonic the hedgehog wack, it’s a metaphor people he isn’t using it as a way of life

27. I Fux Says:

fuck fuck fuck, let me break it down to you TY. Since Ive been breaking down all similes,metaphors and allegory.

Mac = Small/middle Cult like following, but recogonized for it being better/savy and used by people who know what is up and stay on top of shit aka NAHRIGHT

PC = Touches more people, easier to use, cheaper whore but gets the job done, might have STD’s but who cares Pussy is Pussy aka Hiphopgame.com

28. chea Says:

# nation Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:00 pm

p.p.s. thank me later

^ name of drake’s interscope debut

we jews think alike

*eats smoked meat and kosher dills with drizzy, plots on a degrassi movie*

*turns on auto-lights for shabbat*

29. kevfresco Says:

chea Says:

eski’s broadband thug credentials are airtight
    HA!

>>…. yet you were one of the first to call 50 corny for beefing with jada and joe for doing a track with ja lmao @ you not even grasping your own hypocrisy ….

jada and joe weren’t on Ja’s team. they didn’t work for Ja, they made a song with him. HUGE fucking difference.

*tattoos megabyte under my eye*

32. el capitan Says:

if nahright is a computer it’s more a windows than a mac…
    anyway both win and mac are PCs