Skyzoo, Sha Stimuli & Sav Killz – Brooklyn Renaissance

jronin-elements10-front.jpg

Here’s some new heat from the County of Kings off J-Ronin’s new Elements Vol. 10 mixtape, which will feature a number of brand new exclusives.

Skyzoo, Sha Stimuli & Sav Killz – Brooklyn Renaissance

Hit the jump to check out the mixtape tracklist.

jronin-element10-back.jpg

45 Responses to “Skyzoo, Sha Stimuli & Sav Killz – Brooklyn Renaissance”

1. SpotOn Says:

Brooklyn sucks

2. digital scales Says:

im loyal to nah, fuck it why not, i used to fuck with hiphopgame, but nah was quicker with the new music, then i started to comment, now i dont even check for the music

3. SpotOn Says:

Jokes

*haters it up*

*shouts Brooklyn sucks*

4. Big Homie Says:

SHIIIIIIIIIIIT now it all makes sense. I typed in Charles Hamilton in the search box like Wed or was it yesterday…….yea it was yesterday and nothing….NOTHING came up. Then did it agian this morning to look for the stream and still nothing…

*white boys it up*

5. I Fux Says:

I heard Skyzoo is a metaphor for the SKy and the Zoo and he is clear in his mind like the SKY and in his rhymes they animalistic like the ZOO. Its like if you cant see it then you must be stupid cuz he wears the Heart of a Lion on his sleeve, literally!

6. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:10 pm
    nvm ty, you are a fool.

Its loyalty, If you a dude that projects an image of some dude from the bottom, you making all this music and the only people putting your joints up are 2 blogs that already have a big following, and you’re trying to get a piece of that. You make a previous agreement that the last mixtape will debut on a site that gave you a start. THEN you go back on your word and release it under another blog site, a blogsite from your label. How do you not understand that.

…. how many times do I have to say this ? I do understand that fully but everyone agrees it wasn’t CH who did it so why punish him for something someone at the label or his team did ? unless you got proof he knew or ordered it than yeah by all means, I completely whole heartedly agree it was foul Eskay did basically make this dude so I understand his frustration but he admits he doesn’t think it was Charles who did it so why punish Charles ? that is all I am saying if he does fine thats cool I’m just trying to figure out the science, if Eskay goes on vaca and Nation posts some wild ass shit that makes Eskay look bad to a certain artist or us should they or us all boycott nahright forever ? or can we just say hey humble nate and we can move past this and accept the apology ?

and I’m saying this more out of my loyalty to nah, because I hate having to give hits to other websites even the ones in his cartel I stay here waiting for him to post it and my loyalty to nah > CH but if the boycott continues I will go to other websites to find his music and I’d rather find it here

7. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Let the onlsaught ensue!

8. digital scales Says:

i think the funniest part of all this is that charles hamilton is not even a great rapper and none of his songs have appealed to me, so if he died tommorow, while ty will prolly be giving him goat status,ill be smoking a blunt laughing at the fact that this kid built a science around sonic the hedgehog

9. I Fux Says:

Sha Stimuli is like a metaphor for stem cell research he is rhyming from the perspective, if niggas cant see it they must listen to Gucci Mane

10. SpotOn Says:

This is interesting

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

DBlock sucks!

12. Ty big's Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:21 pm

LMAO and smh but your not gonna get me to start threating to rape your sister and send the goons after your family (c) the original 2 x’s

13. I Fux Says:

Digi I listened to one fucking song that Eskay pointed out cuz I trust that nigga and it sucked so I felt betrayed by eskay’s co-sign and if Eskay cant see how he did me wrong than I cant continue being myself . *straight face*

like I said Ty, the buck stops with Charles. if an Obama campaign person said “fuck all white people” during the campaign, who do you think would have suffered for it?

same goes with your example of nation posting some crazy shit. the buck stops with me on Nah Right and I would have to take the heat. this isn’t rocket science.

I can’t believe that you can seriously sit there and tell me that after dude’s camp gave us the middle finger we should still support him. smh. I won’t badmouth dude’s music, because I do think he can rap, but thats about it.

15. I Fux Says:

lol at sending the GOONS, Nobody can touch 2x for real though

16. RIGZ Says:

# digital scales Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

joe88 is trash too

fucking dead

17. TheCo!!inB Says:

*turns down So Icy*
    you say sumthin Fux?

18. kevfresco Says:

digital scales Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 1:23 pm
    that and the fact that a pink lava lamp was something he wrapped his head around….so homo.

19. Big Homie Says:

I miss 2x

20. I Fux Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 1:25 pm
    # digital scales Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

joe88 is trash too

fucking dead

^^^^^LOL at people just throwing joe88 under the bus and all he has done to deserve it was make wack music

21. I Fux Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 1:25 pm
    *turns down So Icy*
    you say sumthin Fux?

^^ Hell Nah Gucci Mane is in my top5 go to guys for ignorant rap sub-genre

22. RIGZ Says:

Wow.

*Andre The Giant*

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

DBlock sucks CiCi coochie!

24. I Fux Says:

Not do demean ’em, but that’s just how we seen ’em/ Trading bitches off since balling was buying Zimas(c)malice

25. Beezy Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 1:23 pm
    DBlock sucks!

>>Cici swall…nvm.

26. D_Block_4_Life Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 1:25 pm
    # digital scales Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

joe88 is trash too

fucking dead
    DEAD @ Rigz bringing this over to the next thread.

27. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:10 pm
    >>I’m just trying to understand how it got to the point of he is banned from all out blogs because his label or someone on his team fucked up that is all

because we can’t let these artists think that they can use blogs for promo and then turn around and fuck us in the ass. blogs have come too far to stand for this shit now.

If Charles didn’t know about the situation, then that’s his first fuck up, because no fucking artist should just blindly accept what their management does with no input on their own career.

especially when that management clearly doesn’t understand the community that they just pimped out to get the artists name out there. I would compare this situation to when Wayne said “fuck mixtape DJ’s” when those are the people who are directly responsible for his success.

no Hamilton himself did not say “fuck those blogs”, but he’s the artist and the buck stops with him. if you can’t control your camp and you let them make decisions that are not in your best interest, then you are gonna fucking lose.

niggas can say it’s petty or whatever, we don’t really give a fuck. I could have been the last blog in the Hamiltonization process and I could have gotten fucked like OS did, and I know this and that’s why I’m riding with them.

…. fair enough I guess, agree to disagree, I mean i agree with 98 % of what you say but the 2 % is if Charles didn’t do it or knowingly allow it to happen then I think people should move on, again he did apologize what more can you ask of him at this point, maybe at some point you guys will look past this but it seems a bit drastic too me and again I say this cause I like this to be my one stop shop for hip-hop and now it won’t be because of a misunderstanding by someone who is not the actual artist, also I see where your going with the lil wayne comparision but not only did CH not say fuck the blogs he didn’t make the shady move ….

28. Big Homie Says:

Charles Hamilton – “I’m You Last Year With Talent” (Soulja Boy Diss)

*listens to this*

32. Big Homie Says:

cici…what is your email

email me at paduong@hotmail.com

33. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    >>and Eskay sometimes forgets without the O.G.’s of this nah right shit killing it in the comments box this site would of never been this huge but I don’t ever threaten to ban him from my computer

oh word? how did I ever snake my fucking regulars?

…. I never said you did I was just using it as a hypothetical …. I probably didn’t phrase it exactly right in my haste to respond to the thousands of shits being thrown at me lol …

34. RIGZ Says:

DEAD @ Rigz bringing this over to the next thread.

I cant believe I missed that shit lol

I’m still waiting for Joe to post them 5 tracks I asked for…I actually dont know if he’s wack or not

35. PFUNKTHEKING Says:

I’m with eskay on this one (II) you don’t bite the hand that feeds you… and all these blogs were putting CH on blast. and for his team to fuck OS like this… that’s mad fucked up and it just makes CH and his whole team look untrustworthy.. that says nothing about the music.. it says something about his team.. how could they drop the ball on this one? all i know is, The New Music Cartel gave CH a major push (II) and it just sucks (II) to see it all go down like this.. and a ban may be extreme, but if that’s what NMC feels they need to do to get their point across, so be it.. it is principal. none the less..

PINK LAVA LAMP >>> THEN A LOT OF SHIT I’VE HEARD RECENTLY

I GOT THIS SHIT IN MY CAR AND IT’S PERFECT MUSIC TO JUST BUG OUT TO WHILE DRIVING…

PINK LAVA LAMP Dropping on OS woulda been the perfect ending to a good story.. Oh well.. it was fun while it lasted..

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

i say you replace charles with joe and we just make fun of him
    lmao

*Joes 88’s it up*

*Inevitably rocks Capri’s*

*Looks forward to getting a gold tooth we he gets older*

see my comment above about Obama Ty.

38. RIGZ Says:

ya man cant even zshare

oh shit

wat hav i dun

39. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:30 pm

cici…what is your email

email me at paduong@hotmail.com

Got you…

40. PFUNKTHEKING Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:21 pm

Ice cold!!! hahahaha! but damn, that’s kinda cool.. you should pitch that to him..

I cant believe I missed that shit lol

^ joes 88 4 walls joint >>>

42. the watcherz Says:

*watchez max b groupies come out*

Ayo real talk jr got at max b idk jr said he got 8 more rounds coming idk if wave gone survive lol

43. Ty big's Says:

RIGZ Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 1:11 pm
    I’m not really defending him

Fam, your the same dude that was just saying he probably was drunk (probably being the keyword, u dont actually kno & i dont care)

And that he’s only 20 (i dont care)

And that he wears his heart on his sleeve (so I shouldnt care about his life&personality, but should when YOU feel like it?)

Talking about if I REALLY followed Hamilton I would know he’s mad emo, off the cuff & I shouldnt hold it against him

SMH

You been pulling out excuses that hold no weight for the longest lol

Its on tape like the OJ trial, Ty

….. I just meant I’m not saying what he said or what his team did was right I’m just saying everyone makes mistakes and the only reason I responded about this was when people were saying it = career ether, thats when I brought up knaye,gza,ghostface for a couple of mistakes for a 20 year old kid to make being considered career ether is ridiculous so on that front yes I am defending him on for if what he said was wrong or what his team/label did was wrong no i won’t defend that other than to say I don’t think he personally made the shady move so it shouldn’t be held against him, if me and my boy go out to a club and my boy goes home with another one of my friends wifey and smashes without me knowing should my boy whose wifey got smashed get mad at me ?

hopefully I’m done with this I didn’t want to go this long but when people ask I respond

44. Beezy Says:

^Are you one of J.R.’s fans? No, wait…my mistake. Are you J.R.’s fan?

45. Joey Says: