JR Writer – Maxine (Max B Diss)

JR Writer – Maxine (Max B Diss)

Swiped from OS

Previously: JR Writer – R.I.P. Maxipad (Max B Diss)

98 Responses to “JR Writer – Maxine (Max B Diss)”

1. chea Says:

cooooooooool

2. nation Says:

deja vus it up

3. I Fux Says:

*eats pickled cucumbers*

Its a concept that you can grasp by picking up a jar of pickles

4. nation Says:

>> *eats smoked meat and kosher dills with drizzy, plots on a degrassi movie*

dead

5. nation Says:

>> Its a concept that you can grasp by picking up a jar of pickles

i’m dying laughing here but where the fuck did that start

6. Ty big's Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:01 pm
    fuck fuck fuck, let me break it down to you TY. Since Ive been breaking down all similes,metaphors and allegory.

Mac = Small/middle Cult like following, but recogonized for it being better/savy and used by people who know what is up and stay on top of shit aka NAHRIGHT

PC = Touches more people, easier to use, cheaper whore but gets the job done, might have STD’s but who cares Pussy is Pussy aka Hiphopgame.com

7. chea Says:

maksh b talkin shit about j.r. diker

*crackly shmackly maksh b laugh — KHIKH KHIKH KHIKH KHIKH*

8. I Fux Says:

I hope this shit is over Kardinall’s Maxine beat *listens*

>>…. yet you were one of the first to call 50 corny for beefing with jada and joe for doing a track with ja lmao @ you not even grasping your own hypocrisy ….

jada and joe weren’t on Ja’s team. they didn’t work for Ja, they made a song with him. HUGE fucking difference.

10. chea Says:

j.r. is a pretty lil nucca – poz

just look @ him

*cutes it up on GP*

>>….. I get it Fux but even by that defintion Mac > PC, yet eskay always says PC > Mac so something doesn’t add up here, like with most of eskay’s logic

it’s just a metaphor Ty. in real life, I prefer PC, but Apple is way cooler and more influential. obviously more people prefer AHH or HHG over Nahright since they do more traffic.

12. I Fux Says:

@NATION earlier today in defending CH *dies a little* …….

Ty Says:
    ninjas are gonna hate on the sonic thing because they won’t allow themselves to grasp the concept but you can’t tell someone who wears his emotions on his sleve how to feel; sonic = a hedgehog buries himself the ground I bury myself in my music so therefore I am sonic the hedgehog, it’s a metaphor people

13. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:03 pm

…. but they were standing with them ? this argument goes against your previous argument about the street corners and if you got beef with one person you got beef with everyone the associate with, which is it ?

* not grasping eskays concepts *

14. I Fux Says:

chea Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:06 pm
    j.r. is a pretty lil nucca – poz

just look @ him

*cutes it up on GP*

^^ nah I dont like that look I prefer Charlie Villanueva’s kids, he has a beautiful little batch of chromedomes

15. chea Says:

PHENOMENAL (no f.m.) mixtape, simply great, wifey and i have played the shit out of it – fux, definitely DL it my dude

16. A tribe called quest Says:

Dope sample, but…

Max diss talking > Jr Diss rapping

>>but they were standing with them ? this argument goes against your previous argument about the street corners and if you got beef with one person you got beef with everyone the associate with, which is it ?

my previous argument stands. even though i personally think Curtis was wrong, I don’t blame Banks and Yayo for riding with him.

18. I Fux Says:

I will check for it CHea, good looking!

19. chea Says:

cactusfruit is awesome, but fuck those little thorns that get into your fingers, shit’s are disastrous

between wifey and Ty i’m mad aggravated right now, I need a fucking drink baaad..lol.

21. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:06 pm

do I need to teach nahggers the concept of irony too ?

22. hip hop cops Says:

if cass could have blown (no) i don’t see why writer never did

23. A tribe called quest Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:10 pm
    ———————————-

pssh bogie usually does it for me. start suckin cancer sticks homeslice

24. chea Says:

@ fux he even re-does a U2 song: sunday bloody sunday

and like, he fucking nails it (i know that sounded white *buys one of everything @ whole foods*)

anyway he has a song with drizzy named cannonball that’s excellent

his shit with wale is most excellent

it’s just good good good good, if yeezy is smart, he’ll sign him (he’s signed everybody else, what’s the fecking difference)

>>again I understood the metaphor I just wanted to point out the irony of you equating something you prefered to your competition and your site to something you continually say is not as good as the PC

I understand the irony, but the metaphor stands.

26. I Fux Says:

chea Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:10 pm

^^^ohh yes peel them bitches and put some lime and salt on it…..Bombdiggity

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

JR thinks he’s gonna make people forget about the fact he got his chain lifted lol.

Is he even a Diplomat anymore? 40Cal.? Rell was out, now he’s back in…The Dipset line up changes more than my fantasy basketball team lol.

28. Iceberg slim Says:

Max B swagger, fan base, interst and future > J.R Writer

I mean sh1t u got producers almost begging for Max B to give them a call.

29. I Fux Says:

GOOD MUSIC > _______

*buys one of everything @ whole foods*

^^^^^*grasps concept then dies*

30. chea Says:

ill shoe

31. A tribe called quest Says:

hip hop cops Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:11 pm
    if cass could have blown (no) i don’t see why writer never did
    —————————————————————

cause he was rollin with a team that looked out for themselves.

this is evident by the no talent existence of profound weed carrier, Jim Jones.

32. I Fux Says:

co-sign simple but tasteful

Yo Chea what you think of Alife?

let me take a pic of my shoes on casual friday real quick

33. Ty big's Says:

eskay Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:10 pm

…. honestly I have just been doing this all day as a way to pretend I was busy with schoolwork to get out of going to my girl’s friends birthday I was gonna say I felt like shit and was mad tired but she snuck up on me and caught me fucking around on here so my spot is blown, not saying any of my arguments were because of that I stand by it all but thats the only reason I have stayed here so long, I lost though ( at home ) because I still have to go ….

34. chea Says:

at first i couldn’t fuck with alife — for years actually — but now i grasp the movement a little better and i can appreciate that there’s a company making good sneakers that aren’t a direct rip of the air1 or the dunk

35. hip hop cops Says:

fuck this i’m listening to cut copy for the next half hour deuces dingbats

36. chea Says:

u know what’s ill – i wrote my opinion of alife and THEN i saw fux ask, chea, what do u think of alife

chea and fux: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuni-ZOcO-4&feature=related

37. A tribe called quest Says:

———————————————

ty you lost when you took a stand against loyalty. Although you have been loyal to charles for some reason.

38. I Fux Says:

these is what I rocked with today on GP……Casual Friday = Fux Stunts Kick Game

39. A tribe called quest Says:

wayans bros intro with the electric relaxation theme = greatest intro of all time

40. I Fux Says:

were brothas and were colored, give me a high five, Yes Eifel tower

41. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:17 pm
    ———————————————

…. when did I take a stand against loyalty ?…. I am as loyal as it gets I will die for anyone of my friends, I’m an only child so anyone that is a friend of mine I consider a brother or sister so when did I take a stand against loyalty ?

42. I Fux Says:

am as loyal as it gets I will die for anyone of my friends

*grasps concept* *daps*

43. chea Says:

ok bitches i can’t eat a big, juicy pomegranate and watch esgay and ty make love to one another with their logical acrobatics at once, so i’m out, holler at perdue

44. Iceberg slim Says:

Ty big’s Says:
    \

^^^^^^^6

99.9 percent of ur friends wont die for u, chg way of thinking, die for parents, wifey and kids

45. A tribe called quest Says:

==============================

*see nahright comments since (according to nation) 9am*

46. Ty big's Says:

and again this argument has nothing to do with Charles I would argue the same for anyone in the same situation, if your manager fucks you over you shouldn’t get blackballed unless it is known you knew about it

I would argue this for plies,boosie webbie lil wayne anyone

47. A tribe called quest Says:

dude you say you’d die for your friends and what you’ve been trying to say are totally different

48. I Fux Says:

business never personal(c)EPMD

49. Ty big's Says:

….. agreed but that won’t stop me I’m loyal to a fault ….

50. Ty big's Says:

53. A tribe called quest Says:

nation Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:26 pm

^ DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS

YUP****

—————————————–

step your will step brothers game up

*wearing a pair of ALIFE’s right now*

co-sign chea.

fun fact for those of you familiar with mid-90’s Tri-State area graffiti: Rob from ALIFE = JEST TVT

55. nation Says:

yo ty, no disrespect to you or to your opinion, no shots or anything, but whenever i read something you write, without even trying to grasp it, i wanna rip my hair out.

56. I Fux Says:

*dies*

57. I Fux Says:

*Dips balls in some soothing lotions*

58. nation Says:

>> *wearing a pair of ALIFE’s right now*

you wear sneakers in doors? awww ewwww what are you a fucking christian

*c-walks on beautiful rug*

59. Ty big's Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:24 pm

…. so thats not loyalty ? I have never once made one move that was not loyal to my friends or family, I will say this again I was the one last week calling atonio pierce a bitch for snitching and not being loyal to Plax everyone else said fuck Plax he brought it on himself, so me one comment where I took a stand against loyalty ? If Eskay is only doing this ban out of loyalty because onsmash is than I can respect that, I still think it’s extreme and I guess I would have to say onsmash is being too sensitive and taking it too far, they are punishing an artist an extremely hard working artist for a mistake their manager made, that happens to almost if not every artist I just find it funny this is where the line is drawn …..

60. Iceberg slim Says:

Why do i have Max B “Quarantine” on repeat?? ***rolls**pours***

61. landLORD Says:

*Prince’s it up*

” ty would … die for … you …. yeah”

“DARLING IF YOU WANT ME TO !!!”

*licks purple guitar strings*

62. I Fux Says:

Yo REAL FUCKING TALK I have never ever laughed so much yet be so damn frustrated at the ineptitude at grasping a simple concept….. I swear I am dying/kicking my own nuts

63. Ty big's Says:

nation Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:28 pm

64. I Fux Says:

who said it was a Mistake ty? Like Really Managers need an Artists co-sign to go do some shit cuz they work for the artist not the other way around.

*rips nut hairs off one by one*

65. landLORD Says:

Iceberg slim Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:30 pm
    Why do i have Max B “Quarantine” on repeat?? ***rolls**pours***

———–

same reason i have “Evening” on repeat

“its that wave that make a nigga start a barfight …. allllllright”

66. nation Says:

>> … again how the fuck is that not a shot or disrespect, it’s all good I;m not mad and it made me laugh but how is that not a shot ? grows some balls and just say it I’m not coming to montreal to hunt you down for taking shots

lol… nah i was joking, truth be told i don’t even read anything you write

67. Ty big's Says:

landLORD Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:27 pm
    eskay Says:

between wifey and Ty

—————-

… ayo …

LMAO, I was gonna ayo that too but wasn’t sure if somehow that might imply my part in the ayoness, I guess I couldn’t grasp the concept

68. I Fux Says:

Steve Aschburner writes for MinnPost.com and Sports Illustrated, and covered just about every moment of Garnett’s Minnesota career. He explains:

I always found it, let’s say, quirky that Garnett would have these dust-ups with some of the most unlikely combatants. Guys like Andrew Bogut (no offense but not yet all-NBA), Mark Pope, Joel Przybilla, Rick Rickert (in a summer pickup game), Wally Szczerbiak, Francisco Elson, Tyrone Nesby, Anthony Peeler. The list doesn’t exactly read like an All-Star roster, which then makes people wonder if he is more likely to bully a fringe guy than he is to take on one of his giants-of-the-game peers. Some growling or staredowns with fellas such as Tim Duncan and Amare Stoudemire through the years, but nothing approaching flailing, skirmishes or donnybrooks. No doubt it stems from some sort of passion, but it also seems to pack an element of umbrage taken when some mere mortal gets on his cloud. It would be nice if he would cool it.

69. A tribe called quest Says:

————————————————

not what i was getting at. but i refuse to get sucked into this essay blitzkrieg

70. landLORD Says:

“i’m hungry … where my momma biscuits … where’s momma?”

71. A tribe called quest Says:

landLORD Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:33 pm
    Iceberg slim Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:30 pm
    Why do i have Max B “Quarantine” on repeat?? ***rolls**pours***
    ——————————————————-

did that mixtape drop yet

72. I Fux Says:

I cant believe I was sucked into this TYBigs vs Eskay vs Ch VORTEX… I have accomplished not a fucking thing today…….means I am going to come into the office tomorrow to catch up , I LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

73. Iceberg slim Says:

landLORD Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:33 pm
    Iceberg slim Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:30 pm
    Why do i have Max B “Quarantine” on repeat?? ***rolls**pours***

———–

same reason i have “Evening” on repeat

“its that wave that make a nigga start a barfight …. allllllright”

^^^^66

No one take this the wrong way, but does max b flow as far as how he rides the beat remind anyone of an me against the world pac….and i mean just the way he rides the beat

74. landLORD Says:

nation says

lol… nah i was joking, truth be told i don’t even read anything you write

————

… indifferent ether …

75. Ty big's Says:

nation Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:34 pm

lol… nah i was joking, truth be told i don’t even read anything you write

LMAO now thats more like it, even though you obviously had to read what I wrote to respond to it but why ruin a good joke

76. Iceberg slim Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:37 pm
    landLORD Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:33 pm
    Iceberg slim Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:30 pm
    Why do i have Max B “Quarantine” on repeat?? ***rolls**pours***
    ——————————————————-

did that mixtape drop yet

^^^^^^^^

Not yet, just bout three songs so far, but when it does im on it

77. I Fux Says:

… indifferent ether …

WORD

that shit that make your soul burn slow………..

78. A tribe called quest Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:37 pm
    ————————————————————————

YES EXACTLY

79. landLORD Says:

i always thought max b was part Pac, part Bone Thug, part Camron …

80. Ty big's Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 12th, 2008 at 6:33 pm

*rips nut hairs off one by one*

…. innocent until proven guilty, CH said it was a adminstrative decision he didn’t have anything to do with if that is not the case and he even kind of knew about it then I take everything I said back but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt thats just the way I am and always have been

81. I Fux Says:

landLORD Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:39 pm
    i always thought max b was part Pac, part Bone Thug, part Camron …

Part Wave/Ocean???

82. A tribe called quest Says:

83. I Fux Says:

atcq

please explain?

84. nation Says:

>> even though you obviously had to read what I wrote to respond to it but why ruin a good joke

you clevered up i see

85. Ty big's Says:

…. then just tell me where I took a stand against loyalty, that was your statement ol thinks John smoltz can help lock up the AL east not knowing a damn thing about baseball motherfucker this isn’t 1988 John Smoltz can help his kid in tee-ball anymore

86. Iceberg slim Says:

Max B – Evening = maybe Dame Grease is back a little

87. nation Says:

>> btw i think the biggest irony of the year is common fuckin around with serena williams after his whole thing at the beginning of his career was saying the most homophobic shit you can think of.

^ uh oh… don’t let klandLORD hear you say that

88. A tribe called quest Says:

————————————————

for all you know charles could be the biggest douche off camera, you shouldnt cosigns a persons character without knowing them.

Plus, HE MADE A THISIS50.COM VIDEO, how the fuck did he not know what was going on.

And dont tell me he wouldnt have known about the deal at the beginning of his career cause when you’re starting out you have nothing to do except do songs and handle your marketing campaign.

89. nation Says:

*** landLORD

lol, no shots

90. Iceberg slim Says:

landLORD Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:39 pm
    i always thought max b was part Pac, part Bone Thug, part Camron …

^^^^^^^^

How long has max b been given dipsets hooks, maybe Camron was part Max B, we all know cam changed his style after first 3 albums

91. A tribe called quest Says:

————————————————-

you cant win shit without a bullpen, ask any met fan. So uh

My baseball dominican knowledge > yours

92. landLORD Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:41 pm

————-

SMH…

here we go with the Serena Williams hate …

*practices katas*

*tucks nunchakus and headgear in ESPN dufflebag*

93. Ty big's Says:

… I’m not defending his character I don’t know duke I just know I fucks with his music, I’m just saying I give people the benefit of the doubt if someone can tell me he knew they were gonna do onsmash dirty like they did then he is completely at fault but until then I blame the manager, earlier in the day eskay said he didn’t think Charles knew about it but they can’t punish the manager they have to punish the artist and even if CH fired his manager and apologized the ban would stick that to me is beyond asinine and thats how we really started debating …..

94. Jersey*made*me Says:

Iceberg slim Says:

December 12th, 2008 at 6:43 pm
    Max B – Evening = maybe Dame Grease is back a little

He was never consistently a problem like that to begin with,IMO.But he always pulled off a nice joint like Sour Diesel from time to time.

95. jd Says:

j,r, writer….who is he ?

96. Isaacs Says:

Stop posting songs from jr writer aka lil-man “rusty”, he is a no-name liar who claims hes from the heights when he was born and raised on the UPPER EAST SIDE on 94th and 1st avenue in stanley isaacs, rusty is a clown who if he sold nething sold nicks of brown weed 10 years back, he is a disgrace to new york rap

97. Isaacs Says:

stop posting songs of jr writer aka lil-man “rusty” even if hes gettin at the boss don biggavel, he’s a clown he sounds like the square root of cam’ron and hes a liar. this man claims hes from the heights when hes really from stanley isaacs which is the UPPER EAST SIDE on 94th and 1st ave, this man never paid any dues and if he ever hustled, then he sold nicks of brown weed like ten years ago. hes a clown and a disgrace to ny rap, tell biggavel to ether his bum ass

98. Vante Says:

Sick ass sample
    My ol boy listens to that song like every day